PDA

View Full Version : Any 2-Girl Scenario. Online ESC, or SW or Dancers, or Massage Parlor, or Other

Takes A Looks
12-04-14, 12:05
This thread is for Threesome Possibilities. Maybe you had met 2 Girls on Backpage (or other Online Location) that work together for a nice threesome? Or maybe you had met 2 Girls that work at a Strip Club or Massage Parlor that work together? Or maybe you had seen 2 SW that work together that offer 3-some possibilities as well? Bareback activities are also ok to mention here, if they happened in your threesome session.

As for my recent experience. I had met a nice Latina dancer a couple of weeks back at Spearmint Rhino. In our conversation she mentioned that she had a friend that she did 3 some sessions with. She showed me a pic of her friend on her cell phone. She mentioned that her and her friend's time would be. 300 total. So I called them the next day. I went by in the afternoon about 2 p. I called and they said they were ready. When I got to their place and opened door, I really liked what I saw. They were both already totally naked. One was laying on bed with her legs spread already. The other told me that her friend wanted her pussy eaten, so I got on bed, and licked her pussy for about 15 min. While licking her pussy, the other girl sat on cock. Damn it was great. Then we switched positions. Finally they both did doggy style position on bed. Side by side, and I took turns pumping both of them until the happy ending was about to arrive. Then I tossed off the rubba, and gave one of them a nice facial. Really nice unrushed experience.

Jaz 323
12-04-14, 13:40
This thread is for Threesome Possibilities. Maybe you had met 2 Girls on Backpage (or other Online Location) that work together for a nice threesome? Or maybe you had met 2 Girls that work at a Strip Club or Massage Parlor that work together? Or maybe you had seen 2 SW that work together that offer 3-some possibilities as well? Bareback activities are also ok to mention here, if they happened in your threesome session.

As for my recent experience. I had met a nice Latina dancer a couple of weeks back at Spearmint Rhino. In our conversation she mentioned that she had a friend that she did 3 some sessions with. She showed me a pic of her friend on her cell phone. She mentioned that her and her friend's time would be. 300 total. So I called them the next day. I went by in the afternoon about 2 p. I called and they said they were ready. When I got to their place and opened door, I really liked what I saw. They were both already totally naked. One was laying on bed with her legs spread already. The other told me that her friend wanted her pussy eaten, so I got on bed, and licked her pussy for about 15 min. While licking her pussy, the other girl sat on cock. Damn it was great. Then we switched positions. Finally they both did doggy style position on bed. Side by side, and I took turns pumping both of them until the happy ending was about to arrive. Then I tossed off the rubba, and gave one of them a nice facial. Really nice unrushed experience.Which spearmint rhino was this? If you don't mind sharing.

Takes A Looks
01-05-15, 22:28
Which spearmint rhino was this? If you don't mind sharing.Was COI one.