PDA

View Full Version : Pit Stop in Pico Rivera

The Tall Man
04-10-16, 21:16
So yesterday I just needed to bust a nut as I have been laying off any alcohol and completely off my cold medicine so I felt a big bulge of man juice needing pussy.

I spent a good hour on HX but just saw the same old bitches and came across Pit Stop ad on BP. Why not? A short drive over to this strip mall and paid my forty to enter and led to a room via the papasan.

In walks Cindy or something like that, an early to mid 30's Viet gal with a decent shape and sporting a not so over-the-top pair of bolt-on's.

She knew what I was there for and we agreed on 1. 2 but she wanted cash in hand before the start. I had good vibes with this little viet so why not. She leaves and returns.

She wanted to get right to it but I said slow down a bit and give me a light back rub to help me warm up which she obliged. After 5-8 minutes she's grabbing my now throbbing blood engorged dick.

Out come the cover and she goes to work spending the next 10-12 minutes on my member with me playing with her nipples and hairy pussy, hairy yes but trimmed.

I lay her on the shitty hard table and enter my too thick throbbing member into her tiny viet hole. God was she tight but took it slow and in 3-4 minutes I was fully buried bone pelvic deep.

Bust a strong nut full of my nectar and she was so nice to clean and wipe me.

All in all I would return if and when I am in the area.

The Tall Man.

HeyLoverCrazy4
06-28-16, 18:26
Can you let us know where this place was? Thanks.

Dreven71
06-29-16, 11:15
Thanks for the info. Had my eye on it too. Great review.

So yesterday I just needed to bust a nut as I have been laying off any alcohol and completely off my cold medicine so I felt a big bulge of man juice needing pussy.

I spent a good hour on HX but just saw the same old bitches and came across Pit Stop ad on BP. Why not? A short drive over to this strip mall and paid my forty to enter and led to a room via the papasan.

In walks Cindy or something like that, an early to mid 30's Viet gal with a decent shape and sporting a not so over-the-top pair of bolt-on's.

She knew what I was there for and we agreed on 1. 2 but she wanted cash in hand before the start. I had good vibes with this little viet so why not. She leaves and returns.

She wanted to get right to it but I said slow down a bit and give me a light back rub to help me warm up which she obliged. After 5-8 minutes she's grabbing my now throbbing blood engorged dick.

Out come the cover and she goes to work spending the next 10-12 minutes on my member with me playing with her nipples and hairy pussy, hairy yes but trimmed.

I lay her on the shitty hard table and enter my too thick throbbing member into her tiny viet hole. God was she tight but took it slow and in 3-4 minutes I was fully buried bone pelvic deep.

Bust a strong nut full of my nectar and she was so nice to clean and wipe me.

All in all I would return if and when I am in the area.

The Tall Man.

The Tall Man
06-29-16, 22:17
Can you let us know where this place was? Thanks.Send me a PM and I will point you in the right direction.

TTM.

KingOfFighters
06-30-16, 18:04
Had my eyes in here for a while but I guess this means no BB action.

The Tall Man
07-05-16, 22:14
As my other and better MP in Whittier closed early on July 4th I just needed to bust a nut so headed back over to Pit Stop. Two girls working, the first chubby I politely sent away and the second Paris was nice enough and not bad on the eyes. No BBBJ but took care of what I needed and right when the fireworks were blasting off. Entrance fee was 40 and the full menu was 100.

I must say that for all the daily adds that they put on BP with all the beautiful young fresh cute girls they show in the multiple adds (sometime 8 - 12 adds on BP within an hour) don't get your expectations up because you will be, at best, highly disappointed.

I don't know if I would return as better places out there.

TTM.

DoItDirty
01-29-17, 13:36
I see so many ads for this place but the reviews are mixed. Are they creating an appearance of a great place to get as many one time visitors as possible or do they actual live up to their ads these days. It seems it has bean awhile since anyone posted about this place.

LuckStrike13
04-24-17, 22:53
My advice would be to avoid this place. Went in and was shown to a room. Paid my 40 and got undressed. Girl comes in negotiations begin on extra services after being told that they only did massages there but no extras which I knew was rubbish. Was told there was no full service due to a cock piercing but a BJ would be OK. She also told me no one else would give full service for the same reasons. The whole thing was rushed. No warm up just straight to it. And man was she rough. After a few minutes she asked if I had finished. I said no so she carried on. Then stopped again to ask if I had finished. I said on and after a few more minutes moaned she was tired hopped off, cleaned me up and left the room. In between I got told there was no touching and she was only naked from the waist down and refused to take off her top. Then after she comes back in she says the other girl would do full service for 2 $$ and as a 'favor' she would not charge me for the room again. Cheeky cow. She certainly wasn't looking for repeat business that was for sure. Not a happy ending in sight and I won't be going back that's for sure.