PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Cleavage Lover
05-03-10, 16:52
What is the best way to leave a club happy without having a stain in your pants?

Wear a pair of Depends??

Take a 2nd pair of clean pants to change into,
then wash your pants when you get home, or
when the SO is not around.

Fred 01
05-03-10, 21:16
Wait until your mid sixties. Then you won't get so excited and wait till you get in the shower by yourself.

Hdrk55
05-03-10, 23:21
Wear a pair of Depends?

Take a 2nd pair of clean pants to change into, then wash your pants when you get home, or when the SO is not around.I always go to the restroom first and get paper towels. Some of the girls have wet wipes in their purses. Depends where you go and who you C.

As always YMMV.

Ohio John
05-04-10, 08:13
What is the best way to leave a club happy without having a stain in your pants?

wear a condom

The Ohio Seeker
05-05-10, 12:57
The little dancer bar on South St. by the railroad tracks next to the Iron Saddle is open again, the talent last night was in the 3-4 range, nothing great to write about. As always, YMMV. TOS

Skerts
05-05-10, 22:46
The little dancer bar on South St. by the railroad tracks next to the Iron Saddle is open again, the talent last night was in the 3-4 range, nothing great to write about. As always, YMMV. TOSI stopped in for 1 beer there today as I noticed it was open for a change. 3-4 dancers range of 3-4. There was one african american dancer who had a very nice body about 5-9 130. They just 'reopened' last week under the name Dirtyz (sp?) according to the bartender.

Monday through Saturday 4-2:30

Traveller15
05-06-10, 21:51
I've visited off and on for the last few months, usually late afternoon on weekdays. Often, there are more girls than guys, so I tend to get a lot of attention. Dances at the bar are $5. Most girls will come up, introduce themselves and ask if you want a dance. If yes, then off we go; if no, then they immediately leave, maybe suggest they will check back later.

Table dances are a good time to gauge YMMV for the VIP. A Philopino, Minnie, has excellent table dance milage, but, let's say, her math skills aren't so good as she always comes up with a much greater tab at the end than advertised.

Abbey provides good milage. She has better math skills, but still needs to "borrow $10" for the bouncer or some other reason. Buyer beware.

Char-bear is honest and makes it clear what can be expected in the VIP. I'm had a pleasant time at the bar in terms of conversation and table dances with Chelsea and Cherie. I haven't been to the VIP with them.

Traveller15
05-06-10, 21:53
I visited the Lucky Corner a couple of weeks ago on a Friday afternoon.

Before 6, it's happy hour and beer is $2, such a deal!

I had a few dances with Melissa and they were great! Unfortunately, this week, I learned that she no longer works there.

Lucky8
05-09-10, 00:03
If you go into Glory Days on Main St. BEWARE of Jersey; a true rip-off artist. Only got me for $21 but was good at the art of nailing a customer. She will never dance for me again. Tall blond mildly attractive.

As for me, this is only my 3rd. comment in 3-4 years. Normally just a lurker reading up on the good things in life but don't want anyone to get nailed like I did.

Stanley P
05-09-10, 17:14
I've visited off and on for the last few months, usually late afternoon on weekdays. Often, there are more girls than guys, so I tend to get a lot of attention. Dances at the bar are $5. Most girls will come up, introduce themselves and ask if you want a dance. If yes, then off we go; if no, then they immediately leave, maybe suggest they will check back later.

Table dances are a good time to gauge YMMV for the VIP. A Philopino, Minnie, has excellent table dance milage, but, let's say, her math skills aren't so good as she always comes up with a much greater tab at the end than advertised.

Abbey provides good milage. She has better math skills, but still needs to "borrow $10" for the bouncer or some other reason. Buyer beware.

Char-bear is honest and makes it clear what can be expected in the VIP. I'm had a pleasant time at the bar in terms of conversation and table dances with Chelsea and Cherie. I haven't been to the VIP with them.

Abbey certainly is not worth the trouble. Complete con-artist and she also smells really bad. Do not ever give her cash upfront for any 'promises'. YMMV, but I doubt it.

NawtyMarkus
05-09-10, 22:06
If you go into Glory Days on Main St. BEWARE of Jersey; a true rip-off artist. Only got me for $21 but was good at the art of nailing a customer. She will never dance for me again. Tall blond mildly attractive.

Sounds like Jersey that used to work at Late Nite. Maybe late 30's, thin, blonde and fairly attractive. Will talk a good game and offer extras. A friend of mine took her up on the offer and was involved in a hotel room rip-off, so tread very carefully. Sorry you got taken for a couple bucks in the club, but could have been alot worse!

Lucky8
05-12-10, 20:20
Nawta Markus,

You were correct - same Jersey from Late Night that was canned. Heard she knew the underage girl that got the place busted and said nothing. Also heard she's big time into heavy drugs. Careful guys.

Zauber
05-13-10, 09:51
Sounds like Jersey that used to work at Late Nite. Maybe late 30's, thin, blonde and fairly attractive. Will talk a good game and offer extras. A friend of mine took her up on the offer and was involved in a hotel room rip-off, so tread very carefully. Sorry you got taken for a couple bucks in the club, but could have been alot worse!

Is this the same Jersey that used to work at BU? Got "married" a few years ago to her girlfriend who then ran out on her shortly after. She was a little heavier then, it was pre the serious drug use.

Lucky8
05-13-10, 15:56
Zauber,

You are correct too. It is the same Jersey from Bottoms Up just a little smaller weight wise. From the info I received from another dancer - the big weight loss is due to the heavy drug problem. I know she is the same dancer from BU and Late Night; but as to the drug problem - info was passed on to me from a dancer from all three places that she has worked.

The Ohio Seeker
06-12-10, 18:07
Well, it's open again, Mandy is bartending, Seen some farmiliar tits in the crowd. lol
Got a few dances from "Special", very hands on. (2-way)
TOS

Franklin Delay
06-12-10, 19:21
Hows the VIP over there? I have only been to Jens, some of the girls say they go to both, but everytime I have tried to go they are not open.

Well, it's open again, Mandy is bartending, Seen some farmiliar tits in the crowd. lol

Got a few dances from "Special", very hands on. (2-way)

TOS

The Ohio Seeker
06-13-10, 13:43
Hows the VIP over there? I have only been to Jens, some of the girls say they go to both, but everytime I have tried to go they are not open.
In years past, I've had a mix of backroom episodes, anymore I won't go back there, in most cases you aren't gonna get anything more than you will up front, besides I'd rather give the money to the dancer rather than Sy. YMMV, TOS

The S Files
06-15-10, 17:27
Hit a few clubs Saturday night. Mars, Jens, and Georgios. It was my first time at these places late at night. Very disappointed. The afternoon dancers are much friendlier much better.

Zauber
06-15-10, 18:04
Does anyone know the current bar of a dancer that went by Jann. She was at BU for years and occasionally 1245. I heard that she was moving around after leaving BU a couple of years ago but I haven't been able to hook up with her lately. She used to be very hot, kind of a Akron version of Jessica Alba.

Trifecta
06-15-10, 21:31
Hit a few clubs Saturday night. Mars, Jens, and Georgios. It was my first time at these places late at night. Very disappointed. The afternoon dancers are much friendlier much better.So what's your overall impression of Mars - is it just the old Platinum Horse with a new sign, or is it significantly different?

The Horse was a (relatively) classy place I would occasionally take out of town guests and/or business associates. The dancers tended toward 19-22 years old, and were prettier than average, though I never was offered extras.

Trifecta
06-15-10, 21:35
I noticed that "Stripped" on Brittain road is now "Dreamers" once again. Not sure if they're open yet, or just changing signage. They've been closed up for quite a while now.

I never went in during the old days. And I visited once when it was Stripped. Average looking girls (with one or two exceptional beauties). I got some minimal extras from one very drunk dancer, kind of a rougher crowd than I usually like.

Any inside information?

NawtyMarkus
06-15-10, 22:18
Glad to hear Mandy is back behind the bar somewhere...

I went to a couple different joints last Fri before seeing that 1245 was open again so haven't made it back there yet.

MMC/Mars/former Platinum Horse: Probably the best environment in Akron, seems to be very clean/safe, has doorman and a guy in the bathroom with mints. $2 Molson special, also cheap hot dogs on the deck grill. Girls are probably some of the best looking and not totally cracked out. That's the good news. The bad news is - pasties on the nips, no peaks at the beaver, and air dancing. Not sure if this is just temporary with the new management and they'll relax eventually or not. It's not like I'm expecting to get as much action here as some of the real dive/dirty places but come on...

Jens: Same as always. Wide variety of dancers, not as good looking, some clearly wasted. And out of the four I talked to a couple offers of take out...

The S Files
06-16-10, 06:05
So what's your overall impression of Mars - is it just the old Platinum Horse with a new sign, or is it significantly different?

The Horse was a (relatively) classy place I would occasionally take out of town guests and/or business associates. The dancers tended toward 19-22 years old, and were prettier than average, though I never was offered extras.

Very nice place. I could take my wife or customers there. Half the girls could be models.

The kind of dances you get though and the amount of attention the dancers give you - lets just say - my wife would approve.

Jon Doe1
06-16-10, 07:28
A 21 -22 Yr old pretty blonde girl named Britney who used to dance at Jenns Den and then Gatsbys north. Prob 5'3 110 lbs, natural C cups...not sure where she ended up at, used to run around with another young one name Jacquelyn (had that tattoo'd as a tramp stamp).Both were from the Akron area. Extras were available.

I would love an update.

Hungarian Hunk
06-16-10, 13:51
I noticed that "Stripped" on Brittain road is now "Dreamers" once again. Not sure if they're open yet, or just changing signage. They've been closed up for quite a while now.

I never went in during the old days. And I visited once when it was Stripped. Average looking girls (with one or two exceptional beauties). I got some minimal extras from one very drunk dancer, kind of a rougher crowd than I usually like.

Any inside information?

My buddies and I used to go the old Dreamers and it was always a blast. The dancers were above average in looks. There were at times some undesirables in the place but you were allowed to do a lot of grabbing in groping in the open area. I went in when it was Stripped and it absolutely sucked. I moved to Florida several years ago so I can't tell you what the new Dreamers is like

Smokeyzx
06-17-10, 16:03
I haven't been there since Julie (bartender) moved away. Anything good happening? Is the talent above average and any VIP information you can give would help.

I went to Georgie's last night and there was a new crop of girls since the last time. One beautiful brunette with smaller boobs had lost her car keys and was in a pissy mood, passed on that one. The rest were just average and I didn't feel like laying any new groundwork. So went to Late Night.

A mid 20s blonde was at Late Night, called herself Gretchen. Very cute smile. The VIP looked dark so I took her back there. As soon as we hit the top step all of these lights came on. The dance wasn't any better than at the bar and with the spot lights on us it was even worse. The owner must be really paranoid since the bust.

Went home frustrated but now I'm on a mission. Any feedback on Desiree's would greatly be appreciated.

Smokeyzx
06-17-10, 17:12
I haven't been there in a long time. How is the talent? Have the VIP rules been more relaxed since Julie (bartender) left? Any information would be appreciated.

Sorry for the repost, I didn't think the first one went through.

NawtyMarkus
06-21-10, 23:14
As long as we're asking about girls, anyone know where Skyla from the old Platinum Horse ended up? She left to go to Jen's supposedly but I never saw her there.

Zauber
07-04-10, 08:28
I stopped by around 8:30 on a week night and there were a few cars in the lot but they all belonged to dancers. I talked to one dancer that was running out to her car for something and she convinced me to give the place a try.

I got a couple dances from Emily and then hit the VIP. There was one young asian guy running the bar and he didn't have time to watch the VIP so I was free to roam as much as she would allow. Emily has the perfect body if you like 5'2", 100 lb 20yr olds with a cute face, soft squeezeable "A" cups and flawless skin. She allowed hands everywhere except for pussy (that would be extra) and she does not do privite parties. She was not offended by the question and probably could have gotten me off in my pants if I hadn't cut the VIP short at 2 dances.

Jann was looking as hot as ever. She's still tall, thin and sexy.

Kialyn or kaitlin (sorry, hearing is going I guess) is another tall, cute girl that could have finished me in the VIP if I wasn't holding off for better things later in the evening.

There was another girl whose name I forget but she was origionally from the Ukraine. She has very nice sqeezable "B's" and was on her way to being drunk when she offered me a ride at home.

Take out is available but be a little subtile about the offer. I had a recomondation from one dancer that made me safe for the other's to talk to even though I hadn't been there in a year. The cutie I left with told me that normally she would want to see the guy in there a couple of times, get a few VIP's to weed out the cops, talk a little to filter out the serial killers and then she would be comfortable meeting at the hotel.

The customer count never outnumbered the dancers. I was sitting and talking with a dancer friend most of the night so I wasn't bothered much at all. With the poor economy and more girls dancing the competition is higher for your dollar.

Traveller15
07-06-10, 18:40
When I was there last week, everyone was saying the bar was going to be closed this week so the staff could go on vacation - the bartender and bouncer staff that is. The girls all seemed unhappy about it.

Has anyone been by to see if it really is closed?

Archie Pitcar
07-07-10, 12:56
It was closed at 7 p.m. yesterday (Tuesday) evening when I drove by.

Zauber
07-07-10, 17:29
When I was there last week, everyone was saying the bar was going to be closed this week so the staff could go on vacation - the bartender and bouncer staff that is. The girls all seemed unhappy about it.

Has anyone been by to see if it really is closed?

When I was at 1245 last week the girls said that both bars would be closed because Cy was going out of town. He doesn't trust leaving the bars with no oversight for the week.

Theripestfruit
07-11-10, 22:37
When I was at 1245 last week the girls said that both bars would be closed because Cy was going out of town. He doesn't trust leaving the bars with no oversight for the week.Stopped in to get out of the house since its near my stomping grounds and they were open. With a pretty nice crowd.

Lucky8
07-17-10, 11:13
Both are open again - was there on Tuesday, July 14th - 17 girs their at 4:00 pm. A few nice ones and some not so attractive.

Zeus Nari
07-22-10, 07:30
Went in flash dance earlier this week. Was during the day and not too crowded. Dancer quality was pretty good. I had private dance with one who was a complete knockout. Take out was available. Sat down and talked and she immediately went into a cop check then off to the private area up the steps. Did a song then negotiations started for bbj finished with hj. Was all done before third song and paid less than $. I didn't expect this here but was pleasantly surprised. Dancer said too many guys try to hard for that and if a guy is dressed nice is polite and clean she has no problems.

Member #4445
07-23-10, 08:06
I have stopped in at Georgies sevral times over the past year and by far the best expereince has been Margarita. She got a great body for being in her 40s and will provide a wonderful HJ for less than $ in the VIP.

I have had several other ladies over the past year that provide BBBJCIM for $ in the VIP but YMMV.

The S Files
07-23-10, 13:44
Everytime I go in there the quality is terrible.

Went in flash dance earlier this week. Was during the day and not too crowded. Dancer quality was pretty good. I had private dance with one who was a complete knockout. Take out was available. Sat down and talked and she immediately went into a cop check then off to the private area up the steps. Did a song then negotiations started for bbj finished with hj. Was all done before third song and paid less than $. I didn't expect this here but was pleasantly surprised. Dancer said too many guys try to hard for that and if a guy is dressed nice is polite and clean she has no problems.

The S Files
07-23-10, 13:50
Stopped at 1245 - hung out for a half hour. Not a single girl came to see me. They were much to busy talking to each other and a couple regulars to make any money.

Stopped at Georgios next - very busy place - only the fugglys came to see me. All the hot chicks were again talking to each other or a few regulars.

Jens den next - this place is always hit or miss for me. 3 Hot chicks there - crazy busy - caught one young very sexy chicks eye and spent a small fortune with her - very good time.

Sure wish Lisa's was back!!

Member #4445
07-28-10, 19:29
Stopped in and checked the place out for the first time around 8PM. Lots of girls in the place all different types. Spent sometime with a tall slender one with fake boobs (went by Heather). Went to VIP and got a HJ for a few songs.

Will need to stop back when I have more time to check out the place in detail.

Hbkrus
07-31-10, 14:03
Stopped in and checked the place out for the first time around 8PM. Lots of girls in the place all different types. Spent sometime with a tall slender one with fake boobs (went by Heather). Went to VIP and got a HJ for a few songs.

Will need to stop back when I have more time to check out the place in detail.How much did that set you back?

Baraka1020
08-02-10, 02:37
I went into Jen's Den on Friday. An aggressive dancer with short bleached hair and a budget tit job kept after me. I finally relented and went to the VIP area after she displayed some acrobatics. After a closer look I realized this was not a young girl, but an old woman in her 40's or 50's. She still was OK looking, just aged though. In the backroom I got good contact, but she was reluctant to take her panties off. I ended up having to tip her to get her panties off. She kept keeping her pussy from direct sight. She finally did turn straight at me and I clearly saw the warts on her pussy lips. Her stage name is Trouble. How appropriate. Still plenty of young hotties here though. Be wise with your dollars.

Akron Dom
08-02-10, 11:22
Anybody ever had an experience with Katrina, tall brunette, no boobs?

Stanley P
08-02-10, 16:58
Anybody ever had an experience with Katrina, tall brunette, no boobs?

I've had a few dances with her. Very sweet girl. Nothing special about the dances, but she is very nice.

Member #4445
08-03-10, 12:39
How much did that set you back?.5, she talked about leaving and doing extras outside the club, but it didn't work with my timetable.

Monaco GP
08-03-10, 23:43
Ok guys, I know I haven't been around for ages but I have a favor to ask. I'm looking for a tall, thin, blonde from Canton that was dancing at Lusty's until recently. She went by the name Ashlea. Reply via private message and if the lead checks out I'll make it worth you while. Those whom remember me know I've always had the inside scoop on the action.

Franklin Delay
08-05-10, 01:15
Just want to give a heads up to anyone going to Jens/1245. Good friend of mine (who is not on here) got robbed doing take out the other day by a girl who set me up. Senior members who frequent there and get take out can PM if interested.

Member #4445
08-09-10, 20:43
I am hoping some of you seniors could help me out. Last year when I was passing through Akron on a Saturday night I meet a short blonde named Selena at Jen Den. Within 5 minutes she told me should would do a private show for $. She said that would include whatever I wanted for as long as I wanted.

Being late and horny I took her up and went back to my hotel with her. Had myself one wild ass time doing whatever I wanted and she was very into it the whole scene. Whe we finally finished I dropped her off over in the Kenmore area. She gave me digits but by the time I got back into Akron area again (3 months or so) digits were no longer good.

A few girls at Jen's Den told me she was kicked out and was working down in Wooster but that was 6-8 months ago. Was also told she had a sister that worked at Jen's Den.

If anyone knows of her or where she might be working would appreciate a PM or a post.

Thanks

Theripestfruit
08-10-10, 23:17
Anyone been to these lately.

No new reports

Member #4079
08-11-10, 17:47

No new reports

Flashdance is still an odd place. Hit or miss but most will do extras in the VIP but overpriced.

Centerfolds. One of my favorites. Most girls are decent to good looking, VIP is reasonable and fun, take out is available from most of the girls, go a bbbj sitting at the bar a few weeks ago which was unexpected but fun.

The S Files
08-12-10, 09:03

No new reports

I have been to both several times recently and will not be back!!

Maybe I need to dress like a bum and gain 100 lbs. I keep having girls tell me I look like Leo - lol

Cleavage Lover
08-12-10, 09:28
Saw this in Sunday's Akron Beacon Journal newspaper:

"A raid on XTC Cabaret on Brittain Road July 31 concluded in 14 arrests. Eight employees were charged with illegal activity in a sexually oriented business. One of the employees was accused of having contact with a customer while being nude from the waist down. Three customers were charged with illegal activity in a sexually oriented business, including one who was accused of touching a performer who was nude from the waist down. Two other people were charged with crimes during the raid, one accused of carrying a concealed weapon and the other accused of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia."

So you can touch the dancer, as long as they are not nude "from the waiste down" Thats good. I'm a boob man, so I can play with/suck her boobs, and it's okay?? and she can be nude up top?? LOL

Things must be getting slow on the streets, now they are picking on the strip bars?? Sheeeesh

Be carefull, but have fun.

C.L.

Theripestfruit
08-12-10, 10:43
Saw this in Sunday's Akron Beacon Journal newspaper:

"A raid on XTC Cabaret on Brittain Road July 31 concluded in 14 arrests. Eight employees were charged with illegal activity in a sexually oriented business. One of the employees was accused of having contact with a customer while being nude from the waist down. Three customers were charged with illegal activity in a sexually oriented business, including one who was accused of touching a performer who was nude from the waist down. Two other people were charged with crimes during the raid, one accused of carrying a concealed weapon and the other accused of possessing marijuana and drug paraphernalia."

So you can touch the dancer, as long as they are not nude "from the waiste down" Thats good. I'm a boob man, so I can play with/suck her boobs, and it's okay?? and she can be nude up top?? LOL

Things must be getting slow on the streets, now they are picking on the strip bars?? Sheeeesh

Be carefull, but have fun.

C.L.That was one of my fav get away bars.

Now where do i go?

Imalicker99
08-12-10, 15:16
That was one of my fav get away bars.

Now where do i go?I know what you mean Darlin. I'm just an old timer who has all but stopped making the strip club rounds. I remember the good old days at Juicy Lucy's in Cleveland or at Lisa's in Akron. Picking your favorite dancer then poppin over to the Office for a good time. Things sure have changed. LEO sure knows how to take the fun out of things. I'm just thankful we still have Lovely's like you Miss J.

Watcher69
08-13-10, 02:33
Hello everyone, long time reader, first time poster. Please be gentle.

Stopped into xtc after work with no prior knowledge of the raid. Thursday night, about 10 to 12 girls working.

The first thing that seemed odd was the giant sign reading " No alchohol beyond this point". There has always been a rule about not taking your drink into the nude side of the club, but its rarely enforced. "Odd", I thought.

Finish my drink, and head into the nude side of the club. I'm approached by a cute dancer ( 6 or 7) who asks if i want a dance. Playing dumb, I asked how the dances worked and was told " $15, no contact". This is odd since most dancers there allow or even encourage touching, at least in my experience. I declined.

I notice a dancer I've known a while, and she comes and sits with me. I ask her about the changes and she informs me of the raids. She said a lot of girls have not come back to work yet. I'm shocked because in general, xtc is not a high mileage club. I've been offered takeout several times, but nowhere near the good times offered by different establishments.

So bottom line is $.1 cover, full nude before midnight, no table dances, $.15 fantasy booth, and nude lapdances no contact. Period. Rob is afraid of getting shut down.

It's a shame its come to this. Xtc was my first stripclub experience, mostly cause it was the only place to let in a horny 18 year old. It was always a nice place to have a drink, make some contacts, and get a dance or two. I don't know if it will ever be the same.

Btw, anyone who frequents jens, Coco is now working at xtc. Tall, dark curly hair, c maybe d cup. Latina maybe, didn't ask. Kinda looks like the pornstar Naomi Russell.

Baraka1020
08-14-10, 02:27
I have an inlaw on the force. They will be making cases when they can to stay employed. Strip clubs are a main focus.

Member #4445
08-16-10, 19:34
Seeing Akron2004 post about Centerfolds, I decided to stop in over the weekend and check it out. I got there in the afternoon and only a few girls working and not very crowded. A girl named Oliva sat down and in a few minutes told me I could get a BBBJCIM for $60 or FS for $100 in the VIP. Wasn't loaded with cash so worked it down to a $40 BBBJCIM and the price of a song for $20. Service was fine.

I'll try to check it out some evening to see what the the other girls are like.

Bfidaho
08-17-10, 10:28
Dropped into Centerfolds yesterday evening. It was slow with maybe two customers and a couple of boyfriends. It'd been awhile since I'd been in there and I noticed that they moved the VIP away from the front door to a little more secluded area though the bartender has a good view in. Had two great table dance sets. Both dancers really climbed all over me and teased the little guy through my shorts. Let the second dancer talk me into visiting the VIP where she said she could be much more "friendly". She was and for the promise of a good tip treated me to a nice BBBJ/HJ without CIM though. Still for a $20 tip and $20 for the song it wasn't a bad deal. I'll likely stop in again, though with the beers (fairly priced at $2.50 domestic) and table dances (a total of 7 at $5 each) one could do as well with a "provider" for a half-hour with FS or BBBJCIM most likely.

Afisherman
08-19-10, 10:22
Seeing Akron2004 post about Centerfolds, I decided to stop in over the weekend and check it out. I got there in the afternoon and only a few girls working and not very crowded. A girl named Oliva sat down and in a few minutes told me I could get a BBBJCIM for $60 or FS for $100 in the VIP. Wasn't loaded with cash so worked it down to a $40 BBBJCIM and the price of a song for $20. Service was fine.

I'll try to check it out some evening to see what the the other girls are like.
Olivia was fired because her boss wondered why all the sudden all these guys were coming and asking for her by name. The review on this site was brought up. Be careful naming the club girls who provide extras in open forum, the girls and Leo read these as well and it can ruin a good thing.

Member #4079
08-19-10, 16:49
Flashdance is still an odd place. Hit or miss but most will do extras in the VIP but overpriced.

Centerfolds. One of my favorites. Most girls are decent to good looking, VIP is reasonable and fun, take out is available from most of the girls, go a bbbj sitting at the bar a few weeks ago which was unexpected but fun.

Too bad about Olivia. What happened to her is why I don't do names on the web.

Buckeyefan
08-26-10, 03:11
That was one of my fav get away bars.

Now where do i go?
Tallmadge is a bit more conservative than Akron. The part that serves alcohol is in Akron, the rest is in Tallmadge. The bust was done by Tallmadge I'm assuming. Is this correct?

Johnny 2468
09-01-10, 00:18
Cw's is always hit or miss for me, there is one hot blond with a nice fake rack who works there. Anyone know anything about her? Extra's available?

Ahj501
09-04-10, 23:25
Does anyone know anything about Yvonne, the tall brunette?

Hedgehog
09-06-10, 00:22
Has anyone been here recently? How is this place and are the LD worthwhile? Is it in a relatively safe area? I found their website and from the pictures, it seems like they have some attractive dancers. I'll be in the Akron area for 1 day next week for work and thought I'd have a little bit of fun in this great city before heading out.

This place isn't talked about much on this board so I'm guessing extras are not to be had here - which is fine. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

The S Files
09-06-10, 10:42
After spending time at all the local clubs and after reading about the Detroit clubs - and since I do fly airplanes - I had to make the 30 minute trip (by air) to check out the scene up there. I think I may make that trip again soon.

AsianBlowjob
09-07-10, 00:11
Has anyone been here recently? How is this place and are the LD worthwhile? Is it in a relatively safe area? I found their website and from the pictures, it seems like they have some attractive dancers. I'll be in the Akron area for 1 day next week for work and thought I'd have a little bit of fun in this great city before heading out.

This place isn't talked about much on this board so I'm guessing extras are not to be had here - which is fine. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.Go during the day.

At night its hit or miss, and I wouldnt say the area is terrible, but I never park too far in the back.

Hedgehog
09-07-10, 00:43
Thanks for the reply. I'll stop by early afternoon then and see what this place is all about.

Go during the day...

At night its hit or miss, and I wouldnt say the area is terrible, but I never park too far in the back.

Jay25
09-07-10, 19:38
Does anyone here know if a dancer that goes by "Ashley" is still at Bottoms Up? She has thick black hair, deep tan. I think she's mexican.

Thanks.

PM if you have any details.

Johnny 2468
09-07-10, 21:56
Does anyone here know if a dancer that goes by "Ashley" is still at Bottoms Up? She has thick black hair, deep tan. I think she's mexican.

Thanks.

PM if you have any details.She was there about 2-3 months ago, she said she works mid afternoons only, went upstairs with her, no extras but a great set of tits. Good luck

Bob Mc Bobby
09-07-10, 23:22
Has anyone been to Xtc lately? I know they got raided and all. But I was just wondering if anyone has been there recently to see if they changed at all. Sucks xtc got busted. I really liked it how it was I didnt see too much bad things going on and I've been there several times, they must of had just one bad night. lol. Anyways they were my favorite strip club. I'm afraid to go back and waste money on no grinding and nothing but air.

Jay25
09-08-10, 19:01
She was there about 2-3 months ago, she said she works mid afternoons only, went upstairs with her, no extras but a great set of tits. Good luckHey, thanks for the info. I thought she was there at those times, but the couple of times I've gone in the last two months, I have yet to see her again. Don't know if she left, or switched hours. If anyone else knows, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Member #4445
09-13-10, 19:49
Stopped in last Sunday, only a few girls workings.

Most of them were hanging out with thier boyfriends so I had a beer a left.

Archie Pitcar
09-18-10, 13:21
Saw the rip-off artist Autumn (formerly at Georgie's Girls) the other day at Jen's Den. She's very slender and fairly hot looking, but I'd stay away if I were you.

Member #4445
09-18-10, 19:17
Saw the rip-off artist Autumn (formerly at Georgie's Girls) the other day at Jen's Den. She's very slender and fairly hot looking, but I'd stay away if I were you.Archie,

Did you get ripped-off in Georgie's or was for some take you order?

Member #4445
09-18-10, 19:41
Stopped in Friday night and had a ggod time at the bar. 4 different ladies gave me $5 dances at the bar. Each one tried to out do the next. Was going to VIP when SO called and had to run. Want to try again on a weekend night, definitely a few more girls than I saw in the past.

Traveller15
09-19-10, 03:06
Saw the rip-off artist Autumn (formerly at Georgie's Girls) the other day at Jen's Den. She's very slender and fairly hot looking, but I'd stay away if I were you.Does Jen's Den still open at 8:00 PM on Saturday or have they changed back to 2:00 PM now that summer is over and football is back?

Zauber
09-19-10, 17:27
I had a good time at the club Saturday night. There were several young,good looking, thin girls and got dances at the bar from several. About half of the girls seemed to be waiting for a regular and not really looking for the $5 from a lap dance. I did take a couple of girls to the VIP and had a very interesting dance from one in particular. I won't post a name or specifics here but seniors can PM for details.

HighNoon
09-20-10, 01:00
Does Jen's Den still open at 8:00 PM on Saturday or have they changed back to 2:00 PM now that summer is over and football is back?I was there last Saturday (11th) and they open around 8:00 pm. The girls did not flow in until closer to 8:30 pm. Had a good time, most girls said it had been slow and they were aggressively seeking spenders. I asked several about the start time but they did not know anything.

Member #4445
09-23-10, 19:19
Stopped in on Wednesday and action was really slow. Only a few girls working and most of them looked like they wanted to be anywhere but there.

HighNoon
09-24-10, 13:27
Stopped in XTC this week and boy things have changed. Spoke to my favorite dancers and learned pricing and practices have changed.

First, adult drinks not allowed in nude bar area as in the past.

Second, the $5/$10 floor dances are no more private and booths only.

Third, private dances are now $15 but are air dances at this point. These were $20 and could get quit hot depending on the girl.

There were four customers and three dancers around 8:15pm. Drink prices seemed unchanged.

Left after a couple drinks and went to Jens where a dancer told me that XTC will be closing soon; don't know how she knows anything. The nude side is not in Akron so if anything I suspect they might try to consolidate the two spaces somehow. Never been to the book store, not my thing, next to nude bar.

Smokeyzx
10-04-10, 09:42
Went there last week. 8 or 9 dancers, it was pretty busy but had a good time in the back with a brunette dancer.

Smokeyzx
10-04-10, 09:48
Stopped in Friday night. It was kind of busy but there were as many dancers as customers. Some decent looking talent there and some not. The brunette bartender runs a tight ship, couldn't get what I wanted so I left disappointed.

Smokeyzx
10-04-10, 09:55
Archie,

Did you get ripped-off in Georgie's or was for some take you order?Autumn is the best, I doubt she has ever uttered an honest word in her life. I saw her 3 days in a row once and she told me 3 different lies about the same subject. That said, I've had fun with her but be wary and very specific when talking to her.

Oldben
10-07-10, 22:46
Anyone been into Dreamers since they reopened this week? Looking for a nicer alternative to Jen's Den.

HighNoon
10-25-10, 13:43
Anyone been into Dreamers since they reopened this week? Looking for a nicer alternative to Jen's Den.I stopped in Dreamers on Saturday the 16th. There were about 4 dancers but they were not focused on me. Only a few others in club about 9. I left and went to Jens. Drove back by on way home and about six to eight cars in lot. I did not stop.

I just read on another board that XTC is closed. Can anyone confirm this? A dancer at Jens, several weeks ago, told me that it would be closing soon. I know from talking with a XTC bouncer that the city of Tallmadge wanted them out (they were the only adult club in the city) and the club had some exposure from the raid.

Bob Mc Bobby
10-26-10, 00:28
I just read on another board that XTC is closed. Can anyone confirm this? I just checked out the scene on Brittan Road tonite. First went to XTC. Went to the bookstore part. Was told be an employee that XTC is closed right now for remodeling and will reopen in March of 2011. He confirmed they will have the same setup, tables dances, booths etc.

Since that was closed, my next choice was Jens Den. It was closed on Monday night. I then went to Dreamers. Dreamers was dead, only 3 girls, not the best looks. I just then went to Georges Girls. It is alot more comfortable there. They had about 8-10 girls. A few really cute ones and a few not so cute. It was also really dead in terms of dudes. I was basically by myself, I was like blood in shark infested waters. Spent alot, had a decent time tho.5 for table, 10 for comfy chair, and 25 for VIP per dance. Georges Girls will be my new spot till XTC opens back up.

HighNoon
10-29-10, 15:36
Bob thanks for your feedback. Wednesday I took a similar tour of the Britian Road area.

XTC is close with a note on the door stating they are "temporarily closed for remodeling"; no reopening date.

Looked over at Dreamers parking lot and saw three cars so I decided not to stop.

Off to Jens where they had ten dancers but the couple I talked with seemed to be in a bad mood. I quickly got in the middle of drama so I decided to leave. As I was leaving, saw a slim dancer with fake Cs and a blonde wig that I took to VIP. She enjoyed riding the jeans and pay attention to the right area.

Then my first visit to Georges, I was pleasantly surprised. About eight girls, a couple attractive ones, and the others above average just more size (not fat. An attractive brunette name Rachael made me smile with a couple of her table dances. Sampled multiple other dancers, all flashed me, and all encouraged a visit to VIP. I decline as I this was a recon visit but I will return.

Next, my first visit to Late Nite on Tallmadge Road. The club is smaller than Georges with bar and limited wall seating. Maybe two other customers, about five dancers who were on the bigger and older (mid-late 30's or older) side it was around 9:30 pm. I chose a dirty blonde, 5'5", 160 lbs, natural Cs with hips to match for a bar dance. After a couple of dances, she asked if I liked her. I said yes, and she suggested that we leave and get a room (YMMV. I said maybe the next time around, she replied my lost.

I ended my tour across the street at the Club. Six or eight dancers all shapes, sizes, colors, and nationality. Multiple high mileage bar dances ($5. Encouraged to do VIP room but I was satisfied with mileage from bar dances so why pay more.

Stanley P
11-01-10, 08:39
I saw an ad on Craigslist that said they were looking for dancers so I figured they were open again. They call it the Pleasure Dome now. Stopped in on a Saturday evening about 7:00. Two dancers there, nothing special by any stretch of the imagination. I was there for about an hour, and only saw the one girl dance for two songs. She spent the rest of the time bitching about the music while sitting at the bar. The other girl looked like she might be pregnant and stoned, she never danced. She just wandered around and went out to smoke a bunch of times. The best looking lady in there was the owner, but I don't think she dances.

This could be a cool place, but not when I was there. I have no idea what beers cost. He took $7 and gave me a beer and a ticket for a second one. He said something about it being happy hour and that they have a two drink minimum, so who knows.

They had a chair in a little cove area that I guess was for private dances. It's about 30 feet from the bar but in full view. If they get some dancers, could be a nice place.

Stan

Ficdon
11-12-10, 22:12
What time does Jen's open on weekdays and weekends? I have called their number several times and they have never answered. I hope to stop by in a few weeks for the first time on a Wednesday afternoon and then on Saturday too. Any other clubs that are open in the afternoon good for extras or takeout?

HighNoon
11-17-10, 16:27
What time does Jen's open on weekdays and weekends? I have called their number several times and they have never answered. I hope to stop by in a few weeks for the first time on a Wednesday afternoon and then on Saturday too. Any other clubs that are open in the afternoon good for extras or takeout?They open somewhere between 2pm and 4pm during the week and 8pm on Saturday and Sunday. They uses to open at 2pm during the week but that changed to 4pm for a while. The last time I was there it was about 3pm. So I think it is safe to say they are open by 4pm.

The S Files
12-30-10, 10:24
Stopped at BU. Dancer came over immediatly to give me a dance. At the end of the first song another came over. Next song another.

For an hour and a half. I got many dances. I was only alone for 2 songs the entire time.

The last dancer. I tried to give a tip and she said she would just give me another dance. This happened 5 times. She would not take a tip. She claimed she was bored sitting around and would rather dance.

Very good time.

Member #4302
12-30-10, 16:12
They open somewhere between 2pm and 4pm during the week and 8pm on Saturday and Sunday. They uses to open at 2pm during the week but that changed to 4pm for a while. The last time I was there it was about 3pm. So I think it is safe to say they are open by 4pm.Could somebody please post more info on the little spinner from Kent who dances at Jen's? Have read some favorable posts but no ads and no pics.

Thank you

Bfidaho
12-30-10, 20:42
Maybe it's just the season but I've had "good luck" at Centerfolds, Jens, and Desirees in the past month. Take out from Desirees, which was a first and extremely good VIP action at all three.

Lucky8
12-30-10, 21:22
Heard a dancer was arrested their a couple of days ago. Anyone know what happened? Who was the dancer? Good friend was walking out when it occurred but didn't know the girl or what happened.

Zauber
12-31-10, 05:47
Maybe it's just the season but I've had "good luck" at Centerfolds, Jens, and Desirees in the past month. Take out from Desirees, which was a first and extremely good VIP action at all three.I've usually had good luck during the holidays. Everyone needs extra money for Christmas shopping.

Zauber
01-09-11, 21:17
I stopped by the club around 9:30 Saturday night and it was closed. Does anyone know why? Jens parking lot was packed. Did Cy finially decide that it wasn't worth having both clubs open, or is it just because this is a slow time for strip clubs?

Joeschmo78
01-10-11, 21:28
I stopped by the club around 9:30 Saturday night and it was closed. Does anyone know why? Jens parking lot was packed. Did Cy finially decide that it wasn't worth having both clubs open, or is it just because this is a slow time for strip clubs?Yeah, its been closed since around Thanksgiving. The girls say Cy doesn't think it's worth it. Most of the 1245 girls are at Jen's. But it's not the same. Much louder, more crowded, more hustle. It's hard to imagine it costs him a lot to turn on heat, pay bartender a few bucks. Or at least Thursday, Fri, Sat when Jens is slammed. I'm curious how many guys who frequented 1245 don't / won't go to Jens?

HandfulOfWheel
01-11-11, 23:38
Hello, Gents, in town on biz for a couple days. What's a quick rundown of the top clubs in Akron?

Johntome
01-13-11, 19:42
Hello, Gents, in town on biz for a couple days. What's a quick rundown of the top clubs in Akron?Read the forum bud, lots of information here.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

The clubs most known are Jens Den, Georgie's, Mars Mens Club, and a few others. Also, Canton is worth the drive if you aren't looking for extras. The girls out there at Christie's or the Diamond are nice, but don't expect to get anywhere. Might have luck at the Gatsby in Canton, I've heard one of the escorts from here, Candy Rivers, works there but goes by another name. Might have to go check her out sometime.

NawtyMarkus
01-15-11, 18:31
I'm curious how many guys who frequented 1245 don't / won't go to Jens?I'm half in that crowd. Just don't feel as comfortable at Jen's, bathroom is better now but was worst in Akron for a long time, parking lot is always a mess. And let's not forget. VIP area just ain't as private!

Zauber
01-16-11, 11:12
But it's not the same. Much louder, more crowded, more hustle.... I'm curious how many guys who frequented 1245 don't / won't go to Jens?I am in that group. I like the laid back atmosphere at 1245. There's enough cute girls to make it interesting and the VIP action with most girls is the best I've found in Akron.

HandfulOfWheel
01-16-11, 13:22
Read the forum bud, lots of information here.

It all depends on what you are looking for.

The clubs most known are Jens Den, Georgie's, Mars Mens Club, and a few others. Also, Canton is worth the drive if you aren't looking for extras. The girls out there at Christie's or the Diamond are nice, but don't expect to get anywhere. Might have luck at the Gatsby in Canton, I've heard one of the escorts from here, Candy Rivers, works there but goes by another name. Might have to go check her out sometime.Thanks for the tips guys! I had several great PM's. Being on the road makes it difficult to research online, and smart phones aren't conducive to lots of research. What's great about these boards is the sharing of info. The quick tips I got were great, and again I thank all of you.

If anyone comes to Indy, just let me know what you are looking for.

Monaco GP
01-16-11, 15:15
I am in that group. I like the laid back atmosphere at 1245. There's enough cute girls to make it interesting and the VIP action with most girls is the best I've found in Akron.Same here. I just don't like Jen's nearly as much. Furthermore, I hadn't been to 1245 since they went to the night schedule. Just can't be out at all hours of the night anymore. Apparently they'd rather cater to the late night yo boy crowd.

HighNoon
01-16-11, 22:14
I'm half in that crowd. Just don't feel as comfortable at Jen's, bathroom is better now but was worst in Akron for a long time, parking lot is always a mess. And let's not forget. VIP area just ain't as private!I prefer the Club 1234 as well. Last time I was in, around Thanksgiving, a dancer told me that if the action did not look good then she and a few others would change and go to Jen's.

I fine Jens a hit or miss for me anymore. To many girls trying to run their hustle.

NawtyMarkus
01-17-11, 22:47
Same here. I just don't like Jen's nearly as much. Furthermore, I hadn't been to 1245 since they went to the night schedule. Just can't be out at all hours of the night anymore. Apparently they'd rather cater to the late night yo boy crowd.This is another part of it. I also like it when the clubs open like 4-5pm. The problem is that the girls apparently don't. Jen's usually has some girls there; 1245 not so much, Late Nite not so much. I'd always stop into Late Nite just hoping it would be good, then end up bs'ing with Roy for a bit while the weather channel was on and no girls were there. You'd think even if they were out until 4am they could wake up by 2pm and be to work at 4-5pm. I guess not.

Cleavage Lover
01-19-11, 14:40
I always liked 1245 much better than Jenn's, especially when they opened in the afternoon or early evening.

I've enjoyed the dancers more at 1245, and I've had much better dances in the VIP at 1245, but its been about a year since I've been able to get back up there in the evenings.

I don't like Jenn's due to the wide open VIP area, and, the fact that "Big Brother" was always

Watching the activity in the VIP area, and warned me one time to watch my hands when they.

Accidently (on purpose) touched the dancers boobs. Sheeesh.

Maybe that was because it wasn't too busy in the afternoon? Maybe it's busier in the evening and Big Brother can't be everywhere and watch everything at the same time? But that left a a bad vibe in my memory, so that's why I don't go to Jenn's Den.

I used to get some good VIP dances at Centerfolds, back when the VIP room was just inside the entrance, before the new owners moved it next to the bar so they could watch what was going on from behind the bar.

I even remember going to Dreamers on Brittan Road, in the early afternoon when it was not busy, and sitting in the back corner, this one hot, tall, long haired, big (O)(O)dancer have me great dances and a very nice HJ.

Ahhh, the good old days.

Cleavage Lover

Taboo3465
01-19-11, 16:01
I always liked 1245 much better than Jenn's, especially when they opened in the afternoon or early evening.

I've enjoyed the dancers more at 1245, and I've had much better dances in the VIP at 1245, but its been about a year since I've been able to get back up there in the evenings.

I don't like Jenn's due to the wide open VIP area, and, the fact that "Big Brother" was always

Watching the activity in the VIP area, and warned me one time to watch my hands when they.

Accidently (on purpose) touched the dancers boobs. Sheeesh.

Maybe that was because it wasn't too busy in the afternoon? Maybe it's busier in the evening and Big Brother can't be everywhere and watch everything at the same time? But that left a a bad vibe in my memory, so that's why I don't go to Jenn's Den.

I used to get some good VIP dances at Centerfolds, back when the VIP room was just inside the entrance, before the new owners moved it next to the bar so they could watch what was going on from behind the bar.

I even remember going to Dreamers on Brittan Road, in the early afternoon when it was not busy, and sitting in the back corner, this one hot, tall, long haired, big (O) O) dancer have me great dances and a very nice HJ.

Ahhh, the good old days.

Cleavage LoverThat wouldn't have been Cherry would it? I remember going there one day for lunch and go a great HJ form her while sitting at the bar. She grabbed me, not even dancing, told her I would give her 5 minutes to quit that. She smiled and said it would not take that long. She was right.

Joeschmo78
01-19-11, 19:38
Looks like almost everyone here who knows both prefers 1245. The owner almost always rolls into Jens by 11:00. Everyone give him a nudge suggesting he open it back up. Maybe if he hears it enough, he'll consider it? He is a businessman, after all. Of course, then we have to back it up by showing up and spending.

Cleavage Lover
01-20-11, 11:48
That wouldn't have been Cherry would it? I remember going there one day for lunch and go a great HJ form her while sitting at the bar. She grabbed me, not even dancing, told her I would give her 5 minutes to quit that. She smiled and said it would not take that long. She was right.I forget her name, but that could have been her?

C. L.

Bob Mc Bobby
01-21-11, 01:40
I miss Xtc and can't wait for it to come back in March. Although a bit pricy in terms of private dances, It was a good value, never felt hasseled to buy a dance, just a nice place to drink a beer and watch the eye candy. I spoke to the head guy there and was told the dances will go back to normal, at a point they got rid of table dances, but everything will return as usuall after the remoleding. I can't Wait! LOL

Bob Mc Bobby
01-21-11, 01:42
Barbie Reese at Xtc was my favorite. She was always into it. Had a hat fetish and even had the famous breast flex. LOL.

Zippd
01-22-11, 22:10
I was at Jens a couple of Sundays ago. Was just chilling and this Latino girl Salina was warming up real good to me. She finally talked me in to the VIP room. While there I pulled a condom outa my pocket and she told me to put it on. Needles to say I hada make sure I came before the song was over. She gave me her number and told me to call.

Good times

Navy Guy06
01-27-11, 03:32
I understand a two drink min but when the guy comes around and I'm on drink number one he sayd buy another drink or you have to leave not good business. Second dancers expect big tips well some do after they give shitty dances. I figure if your 5 dollar dance suck no luck getting a private one.

Bob Mc Bobby
01-27-11, 19:06
IMHO, I dislike Jens Den. I don't think I will ever go back. In a dream, it was my first and only trip there was about a couple months ago. When I first walked in I got a beer and took a seat. I was approached by a tall blonde with a boob job. Asked for a table dance and that led to me buying her 2-3 shots. Which then led to the VIP room, She started off with a mediocore dance which led to some LFK. Unfortunatley she was a smoker, so I really didn't enjoy. Then she did reach down a grab johnson for a few secs. But didn't give me a happy ending. After about 3 songs I was out of the VIP. Now, I was only anticpating each song at 25 bucks but she then comes up with some ripoff excuse saying it was 5 songs and that I also had to tip the VIP door man / dj or w / e. All in all she sayed I owed 160 bucks. I was pissed off. She did offer to go to her apt afterwards. But I was so pissed be / see I never really been ripped off before, so I declined, she also got me to try and buy more drinks but I declined as well. And left.

It seems like most girls there are just trying to hustle and scam. I don't think I will ever go back. IF I do, I will never buy a girl a drink and only do the table dances. Till then I'm sticking with Georges Girls till XTC comes back. @XTC you never feel hustled. Thumbs Down for the scam club!

HighNoon
01-28-11, 11:42
Barbie Reese at Xtc was my favorite. She was always into it. Had a hat fetish and even had the famous breast flex. LOL.My favorites were Dawn and Diamond. Dawn was not the best looking girl but her dances were hot and she could heat up fast. Diamond has the biggest lips, not on face, that I have every seen. She had to warm up to you but once she did boy she was fun.

HighNoon
01-28-11, 12:21
[QUOTE=Bob Mc Bobby; 1129830]IMHO, I dislike Jens Den. I don't think I will ever go back. In a dream, it was my first and only trip there was about a couple months ago. When I first walked in I got a beer and took a seat. I was approached by a tall blonde with a boob job. Asked for a table dance and that led to me buying her 2-3 shots. Which then led to the VIP room, She started off with a mediocore dance which led to some LFK. Unfortunatley she was a smoker, so I really didn't enjoy. Then she did reach down a grab johnson for a few secs. But didn't give me a happy ending. After about 3 songs I was out of the VIP. Now, I was only anticpating each song at 25 bucks but she then comes up with some ripoff excuse saying it was 5 songs and that I also had to tip the VIP door man / dj or w / e. All in all she sayed I owed 160 bucks. I was pissed off.

If you paid $25 per song, you were scammed. VIP is $15 and girls ask for $5 house fee for total of $20.

No one has ever requested that I buy two drinks.

As a rule, I do not buy a new-to-me dancer a drink before testing her dance. If you brought 2-3, you marked yourself as a high roller. Girls' pick-up on this fast and then loose their math skills. Once, I had a similar experience and took it to the door attendant who recalled we came in after the club announced a drink to anyone buying a VIP dance.

A number of girls will hustle you if you are not aware. Nevertheless, Jens consistently have the most number of good looking and friendly dancers. Georges has gotten better but I was told they're hit and miss; VIP is $25. XTC was my favorite in the area although the Club was fun.

Zippd
01-30-11, 13:11
I guess I just hit it right that day. The girl was a little buzzed though. But def would go back.

Smokeyzx
02-15-11, 13:21
Went there last night and was very disappointed. The talent was hot but the dances were no touch! Somebody on here said it was a good place to go. Not with my experience. Even in the back was no touch.

Kintaro II
02-16-11, 22:07
Went there last night and was very disappointed. The talent was hot but the dances were no touch! Somebody on here said it was a good place to go. Not with my experience. Even in the back was no touch.Yeah, I've read nothing but bad things about that place at another board.

EpicReflection
02-20-11, 20:55
New club- well, reopenning of an old one- South Street next to the Iron Saddle. Anyone know anything?

Tanman069
02-22-11, 12:25
New club- well, reopenning of an old one- South Street next to the Iron Saddle. Anyone know anything?This is owned by joe that used to own centerfold when it was fun. I was in last week right after they opened and the place has definite possibilities. Give them a couple weeks to get the staff going and check them out.

AML5150
02-23-11, 17:35
Came in today (Wednesday) around 3:30 pm for my first visit. Had an amazing time with Margarita (?) in the private room! Unfortunately, missed out on the gorgeous brunette that was entertaining another customer, but drop her a nice tip as I was leaving for looking so incredible on the stage! Couple all this with the incredibly beautiful blonde bartender who was so sweet and it all makes for an amazing time! Will definitely be back for more!

AML5150
02-23-11, 20:50
Sorry, the post was referring to Georgie's, I had a great time there today!

Came in today (Wednesday) around 3:30 pm for my first visit. Had an amazing time with Margarita (?) in the private room! Unfortunately, missed out on the gorgeous brunette that was entertaining another customer, but drop her a nice tip as I was leaving for looking so incredible on the stage! Couple all this with the incredibly beautiful blonde bartender who was so sweet and it all makes for an amazing time! Will definitely be back for more!

Afisherman
03-02-11, 09:17
Stopped by for a visit yesterday, the first girl to come up to me was a little blond, a bit soft but sexy. Her table dances at the bar promised a good time so I took her into VIP. 2 table dances and 2 VIP dances late I left satisfied. Just a HJ but I think more might have been on the menu if I had lasted a bit longer. LOL Total tab, $.8

Kintaro II
03-08-11, 21:25
Hello guys,

Just thinking back on XTC, which is still shut down.

Now this was 10 years ago, but does anyone remember a dancer named "Paris" from XTC? She was my all-time favorite, and she vanished from the scene. One of the other dancers told me she moved to Buffalo.

Kristen (I think I'm spelling that right) was another fav, but she turned into a less than friendly dancer (auto-censor) the last time I saw her. Actually, it was a slow transformation. She was married to a cop or something, had fake boobs, and a "Made in the USA" tat on her ass. I wouldn't spend anymore money on her, but I wonder what happened to her with XTC closing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Longjon77
03-14-11, 01:18
Stopped Saturday. Nice club, typical Joe. Some new carpet, no cameras yet. Joe was his usual drunken self. Seldom get private dance but did this time. Good quick, safe action. Heard some new girls will be starting Monday. We'll see.

New club- well, reopenning of an old one- South Street next to the Iron Saddle. Anyone know anything?

Gdlint
03-15-11, 09:03
Bust in Norton.

Cchunter
03-15-11, 09:16
Just saw this in the ABJ. Guys, be carefull. According to the article, this investigation has been going on for some time!

"Norton police Sgt. John Canterbury said the raid was the result of a month long investigation at Desiree's. XXXX Wooster Road W."

Torchkit
03-15-11, 15:39
Bust in Norton.Charged with exposing their breasts during a lap dance? The girls are supposed to be clothed while giving dances?

Imalicker99
03-15-11, 16:25
Charged with exposing their breasts during a lap dance? The girls are supposed to be clothed while giving dances?Not exactly sure what the law is in Norton but some locals have their own ordanaces which may be no bare nipples. Pasties. Not sure.

Adambomb
03-15-11, 18:44
just saw this in the abj. Guys, be carefull. According to the article, this investigation has been going on for some time!

"norton police sgt. John canterbury said the raid was the result of a month long investigation at desiree's. Xxxx wooster road w."sgt. John canerbury is gay! Norton police department is a joke.

Crazy Sammy
03-15-11, 22:02
Charged with exposing their breasts during a lap dance? The girls are supposed to be clothed while giving dances?You can thank that state law that was passed a little while back. All exposed breast must be covered with pasties. Also must be no contact and girls can't wear thongs. One dancer told me they had to wear booty shorts. From what I hear the law is being enforced in Columbus area clubs.

Gdlint
03-16-11, 11:40
I don't know about the rest of you guys but my "moral compass" will be much more Christian if I go into a strip club and the dancer has pasties on than if she does not!

Member #4302
03-16-11, 15:26
I recall some comments a couple months ago about a friendly dancer at Jens. Spinner from Kent. Anybody have an update?

AkronGuy57
03-16-11, 18:59
I was actually there Friday, but thankfully left before the bust. I left around 10:30 since I had to get up Saturday morning and work.

I just cannot understand the justification of allocating resoures to a month long investigation when everyday there are violent crimes reported in the ABJ but with no associated arrest. But, now the streets are safe due to the arrest of these exposed breasts!

Lucky8
03-26-11, 20:32
Watch for a future bust at Ole Glory Days. Was there when a dancer began ranting about calling cops on some other dancers that were hookers. I believe her name was Jazmine. She is a real freaked out woman. Nice body but severe and I mean REALLY SEVERE MENTAL problems. Think she was fired too but not positive.

Kintaro II
03-27-11, 12:17
Watch for a future bust at Ole Glory Days. Was there when a dancer began ranting about calling cops on some other dancers that were hookers. I believe her name was Jazmine. She is a real freaked out woman. Nice body but severe and I mean REALLY SEVERE MENTAL problems. Think she was fired too but not positive.Was she a pale brunette?

I saw her a few weeks ago. Got a table dance, and she was literally falling all over the place. I had enough, but she came back later offering me a 3 table dance for 10 dollar deal.

I said no, then she wanted me to buy her a drink. Another no from me, and then she asked if she could drink my glass of Pepsi! I was shocked and agreed, and she drank right from the glass! I didn't drink from that glass again, of course. Just a weird time.

I thought she was on something, but you may be right: that one has some problems that go beyond drugs.

Lucky8
03-30-11, 16:11
She was a tiny brunette. Claimed others were turning tricks. Used the names Lacey and CJ or Tijuana? Not really pale but had cut marks on her arms. I still avoid the place. Something will happen.

Kintaro II
03-30-11, 18:39
She was a tiny brunette. Claimed others were turning tricks. Used the names Lacey and CJ or Tijuana? Not really pale but had cut marks on her arms. I still avoid the place. Something will happen.I see. I'm 99% sure that's the one I saw, too.

Thanks for the heads up. It's a rough place to begin with, and what you're telling us doesn't exactly make me want to go back.

All of the other bars in the area are getting boring, though. It's just the same old girls over and over.

Buckeyefan
03-31-11, 14:48
She was a tiny brunette. Claimed others were turning tricks. Used the names Lacey and CJ or Tijuana? Not really pale but had cut marks on her arms. I still avoid the place. Something will happen.That sounds very very much like Teri Garko. She is the crazy one who attacked the owner of Centerfolds a couple years back. She also was mentally unbalanced and was into cutting herself. If that is her, I strongly suggest avoiding her. She is a pretty little thing, but absolutely nuts and unpredictable. She also would probably be on parole still and I remember she fancied herself as a self styled vigilante. Very messed up woman.

Longjon77
04-02-11, 00:46
That sounds very very much like Teri Garko. She is the crazy one who attacked the owner of Centerfolds a couple years back. She also was mentally unbalanced and was into cutting herself. If that is her, I strongly suggest avoiding her. She is a pretty little thing, but absolutely nuts and unpredictable. She also would probably be on parole still and I remember she fancied herself as a self styled vigilante. Very messed up woman.She's been around for years. Since the days of The Nest. Has often told that she gets SS disability check each month for mental disability. She was there Thurday, don't know if she ever showed on Friday. She went off on some dude when I was there. Tense and not good. She does goes by Jasmine. If you do get a dance, don't even hint anything or she'll probably go off on you.

Sandman96
04-02-11, 11:20
Thinking about heading to Bottums Up and wondering how much the lap dances and VIP are and if there is a cover so I know how much to bring.

Thanks!

Member #4079
04-02-11, 22:51
Thinking about heading to Bottums Up and wondering how much the lap dances and VIP are and if there is a cover so I know how much to bring.

Thanks! 10 cover, VIP 40 for 3 songs. 5 at the bar.

Member #4079
04-02-11, 23:03

This is Teri. Is she the one?

Lucky8
04-03-11, 12:36
Hard to tell if the pic is her. She is petite & cute but with dark brown hair and one awful temper. A real angry woman & one to stay away from. At least from what I could see that day in Old Glory Days when she went off.

Kintaro II
04-03-11, 16:25

Thanks!There is no point in getting VIP's there. Cameras watch your every move upstairs.

The crew is looking rough these days. Nothing but old timers who let themselves go physically.

Kintaro II
04-03-11, 16:31
Well, fellas, any general recommendations for strip club fun?

Buttoms Up is looking like a retirement home for strippers.

Jen's can be fun if you go at certain times, but it's hit or miss.

In all the times I went to Gatsby's, I ran into one girl who was fun, but she has a weird schedule.

Any news about XTC, or is that place done forever?

Donniedo 42
04-03-11, 17:39
Did she come from the Parkersburg area? Man she looks like a NUT-CASE I've known for years, and if so. Yes very UNSTABLE. Stay away guys. Stay away

NobodyKnows
04-04-11, 02:43
This is what Crazy Teri looks like now.

Hard to tell if the pic is her. She is petite & cute but with dark brown hair and one awful temper. A real angry woman & one to stay away from. At least from what I could see that day in Old Glory Days when she went off.

NobodyKnows
04-04-11, 02:47
This is what Crazy Teri looks like now.

Longjon77
04-04-11, 05:43

This is Teri. Is she the one? Yes, that's the one.

Teri Seven
04-04-11, 17:06
yes, that's the one.is this is what crazy looks like, there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

Teri Seven
04-04-11, 17:10
Yes, that's the one.[Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin] (from about a week ago)

Teri Seven
04-04-11, 17:16
Did she come from the Parkersburg area? Man she looks like a NUT-CASE I've known for years, and if so. Yes very UNSTABLE. Stay away guys. Stay away[Text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING deleted by Admin]

Lucky8
04-04-11, 17:25
This is what Crazy Teri looks like now.That big pic of the brunette is definately the crazy one I saw go off at Old Glory Days. Yep guys, stay away from that loony bird. She might be mean but her temper reminded me of someone that could be dangerous.

Chadcarpenter
04-04-11, 20:06
This is what Crazy Teri looks like now.Hey, I've had to say this in this forum before and I caught some grief. But why not show a little compassion for her? You know she reads these forums, and I don't care what someone's past is. It still hurts when you see your picture on a web site and people are calling you names and mocking you.

If someone has issues, I guess it's okay to tell others to be cautious. But I'm really dismayed when I see this mentality that everyone needs to gang up on this girl and belabor the point.

Maybe I'm wrong. Because I've posted negative reviews about rip-offs a few times, so I'm not saying I've never said anything bad about anyone. But a single post and someone confirming seems like enough, especially when you're talking about someone who has probably had a pretty rough go of it in the last few years.

Chadcarpenter
04-04-11, 20:08
10 cover, VIP 40 for 3 songs. 5 at the bar.Are they the only club around here that still charges a cover? I remember when they used to charge $20 and got away with it.

Teri Seven
04-04-11, 23:51
If this is what crazy looks like, then there is a thin line between genius and insanity. Here are some recent pics of me:

Teri Seven
04-05-11, 01:09
Good to know I haven't been forgotton. Uncle Leo may be looking out, but so is Little Sister. What does not kill me only makes me stronger, keep the slander coming guys, I love to be entertained.

Buckeyefan
04-05-11, 02:33
Hey, I've had to say this in this forum before and I caught some grief. But why not show a little compassion for her? You know she reads these forums, and I don't care what someone's past is. It still hurts when you see your picture on a web site and people are calling you names and mocking you.

If someone has issues, I guess it's okay to tell others to be cautious. But I'm really dismayed when I see this mentality that everyone needs to gang up on this girl and belabor the point.

Maybe I'm wrong. Because I've posted negative reviews about rip-offs a few times, so I'm not saying I've never said anything bad about anyone. But a single post and someone confirming seems like enough, especially when you're talking about someone who has probably had a pretty rough go of it in the last few years. Show her some compassion Einstein!

Teri Seven
04-05-11, 06:29
Show her some compassion Einstein!For every action; their is an OPPOSITE and EQUAL reaction.

Tahoe Dan
04-05-11, 22:20
So whats her problem what did she do to you was she at least a good suck or fuck.

Teri Seven
04-06-11, 10:48
So whats her problem what did she do to you was she at least a good suck or fuck.Wow! Iniquity truly does breed ignorance, If you knew anything about Einsteins theory of relativity, Dan, and why I responded with this comment to Buckyeyefan, you would understand. But then again, I'm considering the source!

Cleavage Lover
04-06-11, 12:58
Teri,

Didn't you used to live at the (Lord manor?) apartments. 20th / Woodlawn?

One of your photos back then, had you outside, in front of them, and I thought that's where it was?

Did you do in-call there? They had a fire a year or 2 ago in 1 of the rooms. Where you still there then?

C. L.

Teri Seven
04-06-11, 14:40
Teri,

Didn't you used to live at the (Lord manor?) apartments. 20th / Woodlawn?

One of your photos back then, had you outside, in front of them, and I thought that's where it was?

Did you do in-call there? They had a fire a year or 2 ago in 1 of the rooms. Where you still there then?

C. L. Yes, I did live at Lord Manor. NO, I never did "services" If you remember my old my space page from back then, I'm sure you remember the videos and pictures I had posted on my page, Thats where I took my photos for the my space page. Something I shouldn't have done, just because of the assumptions I recieved.

Member #4079
04-06-11, 17:39
Wow! Iniquity truly does breed ignorance, If you knew anything about Einsteins theory of relativity, Dan, and why I responded with this comment to Buckyeyefan, you would understand. But then again, I'm considering the source!Guys, so we have a report by a fellow monger that a girl is somewhat going off in a bar. Ok, we take note and be cautious and appreciate the info. After that, we either decide to pursue or to refrain. Enough said. No use bashing anyone or continuing the thread.

Plenty of girls out there, Teri may or may not be to your liking. If not, there's more around.

Tom

Torchkit
04-06-11, 18:38
E=MC2 For every action; their is an OPPOSITE and EQUAL reaction.Um. You're combining Einstein and Newton, dear. The two theories aren't related.

Curt828
04-06-11, 19:42
Um. You're combining Einstein and Newton, dear. The two theories aren't related.Actually, they are related, but not interchangeable, which is what her post posited.

Torchkit
04-06-11, 19:47
Actually, they are related, but not interchangeable, which is what her post posited.Incorrect sir, but...not the place to debate.

Curt828
04-06-11, 22:28
LOL! Don't worry, I'm content that the consensus of physicists will survive without me defending it here, but I'll agree that any relation to the subject of strippers is too remote for anyone to care.

And to veer off-topic for a sec, when in Jen's Den, I highly recommend exploring a few laws of motion with Jennie, a bottle blonde I spent some quality time with last week.

Jeep56
04-07-11, 06:31
Good to know I haven't been forgotton. Uncle Leo may be looking out, but so is Little Sister. What does not kill me only makes me stronger, keep the slander coming guys, I love to be entertained.Your photos are awesome! You are beautiful! You have that sexy Allanis Morrisette look.

Don't let anyone put you down. Guys can be a little bit cruel when it comes to women who they think are easy. They talk and say things to denigrate the women they use and throw away but in fact are just trying to bring themselves up in their own minds. You are gorgeous!

And aren't we all a little bit wacky at times anyways? Why be normal. It's more fun to be outside the box and doing what you want instead of doing what you are told.

Good luck to you, beautiful woman!

NawtyMarkus
04-07-11, 21:57
Went to Georgie's last nite for the first time in a couple of years, just because a girl I know started working there. I have to say. While still far from my favorite place, it did get a little better. Last time I was there it was all old, bitter women. This time. About 6-8 girls working, actually decent variety. The layout is still miserable. Way too crowded with the leather roller chairs, hard to find a seat if bar is reasonably full. But girls were pleasant and VIP was pretty darn good (although alot of that probably because I knew the girl).

Anyone been to Cupcakes or Cutie's or whatever the new place is?

Kintaro II
04-07-11, 22:59
Anyone been to Cupcakes or Cutie's or whatever the new place is?Where is this place? Is this the one next to the ill-fated Ashley and Ginger's?

S S Teacher06
04-08-11, 18:52
Where is this place? Is this the one next to the ill-fated Ashley and Ginger's?It is the place next to Ashley and Ginger's.

I tried to go today at 5 and again at 6. The sign on the front door clearly stated that their hours were 2 PM-2:30 AM. The doors were locked and there were no lights on when I stopped by both times. They have a facebook page that quotes their hours as opening at 11 AM but on their wall posts they mentioned that two weeks ago they were open at 8 PM. The idea of trying to attract customers on facebook is great but only if you have your act together. I would love to know what this place is like if anyone has been there.

Kintaro II
04-10-11, 10:36
I tried to go today at 5 and again at 6. The sign on the front door clearly stated that their hours were 2 PM-2:30 AM. The doors were locked and there were no lights on when I stopped by both times. They have a facebook page that quotes their hours as opening at 11 AM but on their wall posts they mentioned that two weeks ago they were open at 8 PM. The idea of trying to attract customers on facebook is great but only if you have your act together. I would love to know what this place is like if anyone has been there.I stopped in last night. Rough looking dancers, rough crowd. Music was way too fucking loud, and I didn't see anything that I liked, so I bolted.

Bob Mc Bobby
04-17-11, 22:30
Has XTC reopened yet? I haven't been over there to check, but I thought they said they were reopening in mid March. I don't mind going to Georges girls in the meantime. But I hate going to Jens Den and getting ripped off everytime I go to the VIP room and spend $ buying girls drink every 2 secs. Any info on XTC is much appreciated. I loved it there, a nice club where you could enjoy your beer and eye candy without been hustled.

Monaco GP
04-19-11, 08:10
Has XTC reopened yet? I haven't been over there to check, but I thought they said they were reopening in mid March. I don't mind going to Georges girls in the meantime. But I hate going to Jens Den and getting ripped off everytime I go to the VIP room and spend $ buying girls drink every 2 secs. Any info on XTC is much appreciated. I loved it there, a nice club where you could enjoy your beer and eye candy without been hustled.I have it on good authority that it will not re-open as a dancer bar. They plan on turning it into a teen nightclub. I wonder where that leaves Tyler.

HighNoon
04-22-11, 18:02
I have it on good authority that it will not re-open as a dancer bar. They plan on turning it into a teen nightclub. I wonder where that leaves Tyler.I was told the same thing. They are tried of the raids and other issues related to being a strip club.

TruckFace
04-24-11, 00:23
If this is what crazy looks like, then there is a thin line between genius and insanity. Here are some recent pics of me:

127318So is Teri a working girl or just a local dancer? She is very cute in her pic's. Would love to get to know a little more about her. Maybe spend some quality time with her a swell.

Truck

Chadcarpenter
04-24-11, 11:52
I have it on good authority that it will not re-open as a dancer bar. They plan on turning it into a teen nightclub. I wonder where that leaves Tyler.A teen nightclub. That's always a real money making enterprise. They'll be out of business within 6 months, or some hood rat will shoot the place up, or both.

NawtyMarkus
04-24-11, 13:42
I stopped in last night. Rough looking dancers, rough crowd. Music was way too fucking loud, and I didn't see anything that I liked, so I bolted.I checked out Cutie Pie's as well. Kind of a goofy layout, really small bar, and yeah. A little rougher than other options right in that area.

Mikey2K
04-25-11, 01:12
I checked out Cutie Pie's as well. Kind of a goofy layout, really small bar, and yeah. A little rougher than other options right in that area.I spent all of 2 minutes in there when I walked in late afternoon around 6pm on a weekday. No dancers at all. With all of the other clubs in akron I don't see a need in going back soon. Maybe I'll give it another try in a couple months.

Shottyr2001
04-25-11, 09:05
So is Teri a working girl or just a local dancer? She is very cute in her pic's. Would love to get to know a little more about her. Maybe spend some quality time with her a swell.

TruckShe is back in trouble again, I guess from the report, she when to AGMC emergency and the service wasn't to her liking and she assaulted a nurse or doctor. She was arrested and since she has previous assaults will probably be away for a while.

I don't think she was / is a working girl.

Shottyr

Mikey2K
04-25-11, 12:29
She is back in trouble again, I guess from the report, she when to AGMC emergency and the service wasn't to her liking and she assaulted a nurse or doctor. She was arrested and since she has previous assaults will probably be away for a while.

I don't think she was / is a working girl.

ShottyrShe sounds like a psychotic loose cannon to me, I'm glad I've never met her.

Shottyr2001
04-26-11, 11:57
She sounds like a psychotic loose cannon to me, I'm glad I've never met her.I have never actually met her either. I talked to her on the phone a few times, but nothing more than that.

She is a little twisted, but I wouldn't say "psychotic". She actually seemed just a little OVERWHELMED, buy life, the universe and everything. I dunno, under the certain circumstances I think anyone can get a little "whacky".

Just My Opinion (JMO)

Shottyr

Zauber
04-26-11, 18:00
Club 1245 back open?

Just hoping

Mikey2K
04-26-11, 18:17
I didn't know a place could fall any lower on the totem poll of strip clubs, but this place has done just that.

I went there a few times two summers ago, and once last year, and while the place was always suspect, the girls rocked cock and extras were available depending on the stripper / hooker.

Went there a couple weeks ago, and shit is that place a hole. Niggers literally taking prices of drugs at the bar, cracked out girls, lazy as shit. TERRIBLE. The one attractive girl there hung out with an old dude the whole time and maybe he paid her to chill with him, but he was not getting dances.

Sad to say, I think another one has finally bit the dust.Well I've only been in Gatsbys a few times, all recently so I don't have the historic perspective to look back on, but one thing I noticed in my conversations with the strippers is they all come off as superficial ROBs. One in particular that I had a discussion with who shall remain nameless, come to think of it I forgot her name (LOL) really seemed like a #1 ROB. Now you get that in other clubs too but Gatsby's strippers seemed over the top.

Akgbc
04-27-11, 15:40
A teen nightclub. That's always a real money making enterprise. They'll be out of business within 6 months, or some hood rat will shoot the place up, or both.That seems unlikely to me. I guess weirder things have happened.

Akgbc
04-27-11, 15:44
It is the place next to Ashley and Ginger's.

I tried to go today at 5 and again at 6. The sign on the front door clearly stated that their hours were 2 PM-2:30 AM. The doors were locked and there were no lights on when I stopped by both times. They have a facebook page that quotes their hours as opening at 11 AM but on their wall posts they mentioned that two weeks ago they were open at 8 PM. The idea of trying to attract customers on facebook is great but only if you have your act together. I would love to know what this place is like if anyone has been there. Been there a couple times now. There is a lot of potential, got some take out and digits. VERY nice night. New go-to spot for me. PM for details.

HighNoon
04-28-11, 11:16
Club 1245 back open?

Just hopingYes they are open was there last week. There were six dancers and LJ from Jen's was the bartender. He knows the girls and I have found him a good one to get intel on a dancer.

MisterJim05
04-28-11, 17:49
I didn't know a place could fall any lower on the totem poll of strip clubs, but this place has done just that.

I went there a few times two summers ago, and once last year, and while the place was always suspect, the girls rocked cock and extras were available depending on the stripper / hooker.

Went there a couple weeks ago, and shit is that place a hole. Niggers literally taking prices of drugs at the bar, cracked out girls, lazy as shit. TERRIBLE. The one attractive girl there hung out with an old dude the whole time and maybe he paid her to chill with him, but he was not getting dances.

Sad to say, I think another one has finally bit the dust.I've been to the creme de la creme of strip bars and get bored with the glitz from time to time and feel the need to dirty it up. I have to agree. This place is a rats nest. The Gat in Canton was a little better but not much. I visted both Gats in the same weekend and was glad I didn't catch anything by just walking in the door. Talk about rats nests I've encountered a bunch on my ne ohio strip club ventures. Worse than Akron Gat's is The Tracks in Massillon. Straight out of some twisted Russ Myer movie. Pregnant girls and crackies foaming at the mouth. I'm fairly good looking and always dress nice. Holy shits was I out of place. I think they thought I was a cop or inspector. Theres another den of thieves, ner do well's and hookers lookin to blow for some blow in Canton called The Spot. Unholy mutants dancing to Straight Outa Compton. What a sight. Bar tender whispered in my ear that I was in the wrong place. Intuition.

Bob Mc Bobby
05-01-11, 12:26
Let me start by saying I decided to give Jens Den another chance. The drink prices must have raised from the last time I was there. For one bud light it costed me 5 bucks, I was approached by girl who looked like she had kids, she tried to hustle and upsell me asap. Ended up getting one table dance for 10 bucks. And it wasnt even a freaking dance. It was her just standing there trying to upsell me to a private dance throughout the song. I had also bought her a 7 dollar drink plus a tip. Which was a bad idea. After 10 mins of her trying to hustle me I told her to backoff and let me relax. I felt this night would suck if I stayed so I left right after she walked away. And headed to Georges Girls.

Again Georges Girls always is a nice option. Not to crowded, I enjoyed my cheap beer and got a few cheap tables dances with alot of action. I didn't once feel hustled. Had a great time and would recommend. I would only stick with the table dances though, you get about the same action as a private dance and its only 5 bucks.

I gave up on Jens Den, forever. Can't wait till XTC comes back. And it will!

Kintaro II
05-01-11, 16:28
Let me start by saying I decided to give Jens Den another chance. The drink prices must have raised from the last time I was there. For one bud light it costed me 5 bucks, I was approached by girl who looked like she had kids, she tried to hustle and upsell me asap. Ended up getting one table dance for 10 bucks. And it wasnt even a freaking dance. It was her just standing there trying to upsell me to a private dance throughout the song. I had also bought her a 7 dollar drink plus a tip. Which was a bad idea. After 10 mins of her trying to hustle me I told her to backoff and let me relax. I felt this night would suck if I stayed so I left right after she walked away. And headed to Georges Girls.

Again Georges Girls always is a nice option. Not to crowded, I enjoyed my cheap beer and got a few cheap tables dances with alot of action. I didn't once feel hustled. Had a great time and would recommend. I would only stick with the table dances though, you get about the same action as a private dance and its only 5 bucks.

I gave up on Jens Den, forever. Can't wait till XTC comes back. And it will! One of the dancers at Jen's told me that the owner is making money hand over fist, yet he raised their tip-out and the cost of drinks. Makes you wonder.

And no offense, but I never buy them drinks, and very rarely go to the VIP. If they won't dance for 5 bucks, then tough shit. If you buy them drinks and / or go to the VIP, they just get more and more greedy and unappreciative.

It's still the best in a set of bad options. BU is Akron's retirement home for dancers, and I haven't seen anything I like at Georgie's in ages. Flashdance should just close and get it over with.

I went to Gatsby's in Akron this week, and got a lame dance from a cute girl. I asked why the dance sucked, and she said that the place is being watched, and may be next on the raid list, since Desiree's was busted. She might have said that to explain the lame dance, but I doubt it.

The strip club scene is quite frankly awful right now. I may be done with it.

AznLover2
05-07-11, 11:48
Dreamers is back open now with a liquor license. I was the only customer there last night at 11:30. There were about 7 girls working, a little of something for everyone's taste. Nice club, nice atmosphere. Got to see my favorite dance, Capricorn. I stuck with $5 dances at the bar, she's the best!

AznLover2
05-08-11, 02:20
Sorry, Dreamers does not have a liquor license! I'll still go there for Capricorn's dances!

Kansanova
05-17-11, 23:22
Visited on a Friday afternoon, right around opening time at 2, and got a very hot VIP session with Kitty. She is a doll. Smart and sexy; high mileage dances; will visit again.

Lucky8
05-19-11, 12:26
Anyone know anything about the blond named heather?

Bob Mc Bobby
05-22-11, 10:12
Decided to give Jens Den yet another chance once after striking out 3 times previously. And Wow it worked out well this time. Had a high mileage dance in private with each girl last night. 3 for 3, did not strikeout. Well worth it and I for once did not feel hustled at Jens. Maybe I just had to find the right girls. Was also offered extras.

Went over to Georges Girls afterward. The place was a effing sausage fest. Barely any girls. But I did come accross one girl there who gave me a great time. She had the hottest body that I EVER seen in a strip club, I'm my opnion, She also gave me high mileage. Overall great night, wish I had the extra cash to keep visiting.

Kintaro II
05-22-11, 13:09
Decided to give Jens Den yet another chance once after striking out 3 times previously. And Wow it worked out well this time. Had a high mileage dance in private with each girl last night. 3 for 3, did not strikeout. Well worth it and I for once did not feel hustled at Jens. Maybe I just had to find the right girls. Was also offered extras.

Went over to Georges Girls afterward. The place was a effing sausage fest. Barely any girls. But I did come accross one girl there who gave me a great time. She had the hottest body that I EVER seen in a strip club, I'm my opnion, She also gave me high mileage. Overall great night, wish I had the extra cash to keep visiting.The girls are willing at Georgie's, but I haven't seen an attractive one in years. Glad to read that you did well. And yeah, the sky is the limit in the back room, but at 25 bucks a song, that adds up fucking quick.

Lucky8
05-22-11, 17:53
No info on this blond heather yet? Sheis tall and slender with small but nice boobs. Any extras available with her? Saw her jello wrestle. She does not seem like an extras type dancer but am not sure.

Kintaro II
05-22-11, 19:51
No info on this blond heather yet? Sheis tall and slender with small but nice boobs. Any extras available with her? Saw her jello wrestle. She does not seem like an extras type dancer but am not sure.I had some backroom dances with a blonde there, but I could have swore her name was "Taylor", but I went back and asked for her a few times, and the bartender looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe her name was Heather?

The girl I had was a blonde, not the greatest face in the world, but a great body. She wore a black and white bikini. She "rubbed" me through my pants until I went home happy. All in a dream, of course.

Mikey2K
05-22-11, 22:09
No info on this blond heather yet? Sheis tall and slender with small but nice boobs. Any extras available with her? Saw her jello wrestle. She does not seem like an extras type dancer but am not sure.As always, YMMV.

What works for one guy may not work for you, and vice versa.

Monaco GP
05-23-11, 22:49
Went over to Georges Girls afterward. The place was a effing sausage fest. Barely any girls. But I did come accross one girl there who gave me a great time. She had the hottest body that I EVER seen in a strip club, I'm my opnion, She also gave me high mileage. Overall great night, wish I had the extra cash to keep visiting.Thanks for the report. Did you get a name on the girl at Georgies? Also, day and time?

Monaco GP
05-23-11, 22:53
As always, YMMV.

What works for one guy may not work for you, and vice versa. Definitely a low mileage girl. I've heard a couple of stories about her but I'm not inclined to believe them. On the positive side apparantly she does cam shows from home. Sorry no details.

Lucky8
05-24-11, 19:47
Still no info on the tall slender blond at glory days. Anyone no anything about heather.

Monaco GP
05-24-11, 22:37
Still no info on the tall slender blond at glory days. Anyone no anything about heather.Read my previous post.

Cleavage Lover
05-25-11, 09:46

I am just curious, you had high mileage dances in the private area? That is very good news, but,

Was "big brother" back there watching, or did he not go back, or was it too busy for him to watch everything?

I never went back about 2 years ago when he told me to watch my hands as I was getting a dance back in that large back room for the private dances.

Maybe they've relaxed some on watching the private dances? If so, I might try it again,

(with the "right" dancer)

C. L.

Kintaro II
05-25-11, 09:57
I am just curious, you had high mileage dances in the private area? That is very good news, but,

Was "big brother" back there watching, or did he not go back, or was it too busy for him to watch everything?

I never went back about 2 years ago when he told me to watch my hands as I was getting a dance back in that large back room for the private dances.

Maybe they've relaxed some on watching the private dances? If so, I might try it again,

C. L.A month ago, I was grabbing a girl's boobs in the VIP, and I was given a "stern look" from the bouncer. Pretty much told me to cut it out without saying a word.

On the other hand, I've heard stories of other guys actually fucking the girls back there, if it's the right girl who bribes the bouncer. Take that for what it's worth.

HighNoon
05-25-11, 14:09

C. L. It seems to depend on three elements; a.) if a LE alert is on, b.) the dancer's relationship with the bouncer / club, and c.) the dancer's attitude expressed to bouncer about high mileage dances causing him to react the next time. Point is it depends on the dancer.

If NO LE alert, the girls will due whatever they want (YMMV). I have stopped several dancers from exposing my package in VIP. Once a dancer exposed her box by moving the g-string then exposed my package and was about to sit to ride when I stopped her; don't do bb. Frankly, many girls are as aggressive at the bar. Last summer, while wearing shorts with boxers, a dancer when up my shorts and put my package in her mouth at the bar.

Jens can be the Wild West but it is dancer dependent, yet it happens often. My observation is the more dancer competition in the club the more aggressive the girls.

Lucky8
05-25-11, 15:32
Where or at what website for heather doing cam shows?

Mikey2K
05-25-11, 16:06
On the other hand, I've heard stories of other guys actually fucking the girls back there, if it's the right girl who bribes the bouncer. Take that for what it's worth.Well I guess anything is possible but I find that a little hard to believe. Jen's VIP is slightly more private than the bar area, but people constantly walk in and out of that room. I've been back there while several guys were getting lappers at the same time and I never saw anything approaching real fucking.

Monaco GP
05-26-11, 17:45
Well I guess anything is possible but I find that a little hard to believe. Jen's VIP is slightly more private than the bar area, but people constantly walk in and out of that room. I've been back there while several guys were getting lappers at the same time and I never saw anything approaching real fucking.I've had re-occuring dreams of just such activity.

Mikey2K
05-27-11, 23:14
Stopped in today. Truly a shithole! Someone had actually taken a dump in the clogged up urinial in the men's room!

For those that don't know, this is a juice bar with a 10 dollar cover charge. Just a few strippers and they were all ugly and fat and two of them were closer to nursing home age than stripper age. Very possibly the worst strip club in Akron! Move on, nothing to see here!

Kintaro II
05-28-11, 11:23
Stopped in today. Truly a shithole! Someone had actually taken a dump in the clogged up urinial in the men's room!

For those that don't know, this is a juice bar with a 10 dollar cover charge. Just a few strippers and they were all ugly and fat and two of them were closer to nursing home age than stripper age. Very possibly the worst strip club in Akron! Move on, nothing to see here!It's been like that for years (well, maybe not the urinal. At least let's hope not). I'm honestly amazed the place is still open.

The 10 dollar cover charge is insulting.

I will give it credit for one thing: the dancers seem eager to please. When the other clubs let me down, I'll stop in once every few months in the faint hope that there could be just one dancer worth bothering with. Of course, there never is, but the girls that are there perk up when they see a customer. Last time I checked it out, I got the feeling that I was the first guy to walk through the door all day.

In other words, if you have no standards at all, you'll find an appreciate skank or two.

Lucky8
05-31-11, 15:12
Guess nobody has any info on this tall slender blond

Longjon77
05-31-11, 16:23
Guess nobody has any info on this tall slender blondDid she recently change her hair color from brown to blonde?

Monaco GP
05-31-11, 17:51
Where or at what website for heather doing cam shows?I don't remember, sorry.

Monaco GP
05-31-11, 18:01
Guess nobody has any info on this tall slender blondYou received two replies from me. She's very low mileage for customers. She is known to pick up a sloppy old drunk to use as a sugar daddy but only one at a time for a few months at a time. When they tire of paying she moves on. You have to be a pretty big mess though. Her way of not risking emotional attachment. So get real drunk nightly for weeks on end whike giving her your paycheck, then if the timing is right you'll be the man for a little while.

Kansanova
05-31-11, 22:15
Regarding the mileage of VIP dances at Jen's Den, I've generally found the dancers to provide unencumbered fondling of tits, heavy ass grabbing, and neck kissing without objection. Of course, full disclosure, I'm a 9 out of 10 compared to the riff-raff the dancers usually deal with; handsome, well-dressed, good tipper; you may not be as lucky. I've had dancers try to take my cock out of my pants on several occasions, but as noted in other posts, traffic in and out of the VIP room is heavy and I've always impolitely declined. That said, I've had dancers demonstrate heavy twat play, give dick in my pants handjobs, and been ridden with such regularity that I rarely ever leave without goo in my pants. If the VIP room were situated like the one at Bottoms Up, this place would be a free-for-all (well, maybe not free).

Lucky8
06-01-11, 10:07
Yes she did Longjon but hair was lite brown before. What I. Fo can you add?

The Iconoclas
06-01-11, 12:28
I use to love this place as well as the original 1245 but as I got older so did their dancers. I've been by 6 times in the past 4 months and each time was worst then the rest and with the public shenanigans going on, I'd hate to be their when a sting goes down. Can anyone recommend a less-drama place?

Longjon77
06-01-11, 13:02
Yes she did Longjon but hair was lite brown before. What I. Fo can you add?First base is a looong way off with her.

Lucky8
06-01-11, 17:33
The other question is her name really heather? Also another dancer there named CJ almost looks like Heather but CJ is a bit chubby.

Sting69649
06-01-11, 20:53
You received two replies from me. She's very low mileage for customers. She is known to pick up a sloppy old drunk to use as a sugar daddy but only one at a time for a few months at a time. When they tire of paying she moves on. You have to be a pretty big mess though. Her way of not risking emotional attachment. So get real drunk nightly for weeks on end whike giving her your paycheck, then if the timing is right you'll be the man for a little while.I'm already old and drunk. All I have to do is give her my check. 2 out of three ain't bad. LOL.

More Cum For U
06-02-11, 01:34
Does anyone know if this Angela is the one that posts on BP as Portia? Attached Images

* File Type: jpg Angela.jpg (62.3 KB, 170 views)
* File Type: jpg jenny.jpg (79.4 KB, 234 views)

I use to love this place as well as the original 1245 but as I got older so did their dancers. I've been by 6 times in the past 4 months and each time was worst then the rest and with the public shenanigans going on, I'd hate to be their when a sting goes down. Can anyone recommend a less-drama place?

Longjon77
06-02-11, 01:59
The other question is her name really heather? Also another dancer there named CJ almost looks like Heather but CJ is a bit chubby.Heather and CJ are sisters.

SuperUnknown21
06-02-11, 07:03
Does anyone know if this Angela is the one that posts on BP as Portia? Attached Images.

* File Type: jpg Angela. Jpg (62. 3 KB. 170 views)

* File Type: jpg jenny. Jpg (79. 4 KB. 234 views)It's got to be her. Exotic dancer, Jens den, Legacy hotel in Wadsworth. I mean, that all adds up. Further searches led me to find she was also charged with FELONY drug abuse at 2546 Romig Road. On Feb. 5,2010. Google of the address shows it's a Wendy's. Perhaps she was pulled over in the parking lot there? This was a separate incident from what you linked though.

The one you linked has another charge of drug paraphernalia and was at 1335 Brittain Road. Which is. JENS DEN!

Everything adds up to this being Portia from BP. Looks like she will be gone for a while here soon. Considering the Feb. Charge gave her a suspended 180day jail sentence. Now with this offense so soon after, I would bet she will be spending some time in Jail. Better get her while you can boys, before the other boys (in blue) take her away!

Kintaro II
06-02-11, 07:23
Does anyone know if this Angela is the one that posts on BP as Portia? Attached Images.

* File Type: jpg Angela. Jpg (62. 3 KB. 170 views)

* File Type: jpg jenny. Jpg (79. 4 KB. 234 views)I don't know if that's Portia, but I know "Jenny" from Jen's alright (the pic).

In a dream, she offered to suck me off for 50 bucks one night at Jen's. She offered to do the deed "in a parking lot somewhere". I politely declined.

She has all sorts of issues, no car, abusive ex, and now this.

One dude wrote about how she blew him for 60 bucks over at stripclublist. Com, and the posts magically disappeared after a few hours. I'd definitely double bag it with her.

Lucky8
06-03-11, 00:05
So who at Glorg Days does extras? Sounds like Heather is after a sugar daddy but what about CJ? What about other gals there?

Lucky8
06-03-11, 00:09
Also, what is going on with Jennifer? Heard she was arrested. What did she do? Get caught turning tricks, caught with drugs or doing to muh in the backroom. Is she out of jail?

Monaco GP
06-04-11, 09:58
Also, what is going on with Jennifer? Heard she was arrested. What did she do? Get caught turning tricks, caught with drugs or doing to muh in the backroom. Is she out of jail?

She was arrested for domestic violence and was out the next morning.

This recent interest in bashing the girls for legal issues should stop. If you're looking for debutantes strip clubs in Akron aren't going to work out for you. There's a reason these girls play with us and it's not that they're well adjusted, career minded girls.

Stark2010
06-04-11, 12:44
She was arrested for domestic violence and was out the next morning.

This recent interest in bashing the girls for legal issues should stop. If you're looking for debutantes strip clubs in Akron aren't going to work out for you. There's a reason these girls play with us and it's not that they're well adjusted, career minded girls.I agree the bashing should stop. While a 'newbie' to this site, I have frequented various establishments in this town for close to 30 years (YIKES) , many of which have been torn down and long forgotten. A common thread holds true for most folks; be nice to them and treat them with respect and they will return the favor. I understand there are some hustlers and some are just not nice, so I try avoid them. Most are trying to make ends meet and put food on the table. I don't know if I was in their shoes if I could do what they do.

Lucky8
06-04-11, 13:04
Nowhere did I bash a girl or have ever bashed one. Check old posts. I just inquired about what Jennifer was arrested fo. Read she was arrested in same post that Angela was arrested for drug parafinalia.

Kintaro II
06-04-11, 13:11
I misread the first post.

I thought Angela = Jenny. I thought Jenny was picked up for drugs. Turns out they are two different people. Angela = Portia, and Jenny is seperate.

Right?

Lucky8
06-04-11, 15:50
Correct. They are two different gals.

Kintaro II
06-04-11, 15:53
Correct. They are two different gals.Ah, thank you sir.

Lucky8
06-05-11, 22:08
So what girls play outside of the clubs? Last summer OldGlory Days had one by the name of Autumn. She played in the bar and out. Had a dream once she did me orally in the bar-and not in the back room either. What a wonderful dream! Any other playful dancers around?

Longjon77
06-06-11, 00:20
So what girls play outside of the clubs? Last summer OldGlory Days had one by the name of Autumn. She played in the bar and out. Had a dream once she did me orally in the bar-and not in the back room either. What a wonderful dream! Any other playful dancers around?Autumn is a Lusty's now

Kintaro II
06-06-11, 02:50
Autumn is a Lusty's nowIs that the famous Autumn from Georgie's?

Tanman069
06-06-11, 08:02
Autumn is a Lusty's nowNo she quit there, haven't found her yet.

Lucky8
06-06-11, 16:56
With Autumn disappearing and Heather only interested only in drunken Sugar Daddies. Who is available to make dreams come true? What about the sister called CJ? Does she like to play?

HighNoon
06-07-11, 13:51
Regarding the mileage of VIP dances at Jen's Den, I've generally found the dancers to provide unencumbered fondling of tits, heavy ass grabbing, and neck kissing without objection. Of course, full disclosure, I'm a 9 out of 10 compared to the riff-raff the dancers usually deal with; handsome, well-dressed, good tipper; you may not be as lucky. I've had dancers try to take my cock out of my pants on several occasions, but as noted in other posts, traffic in and out of the VIP room is heavy and I've always impolitely declined. That said, I've had dancers demonstrate heavy twat play, give dick in my pants handjobs, and been ridden with such regularity that I rarely ever leave without goo in my pants. If the VIP room were situated like the one at Bottoms Up, this place would be a free-for-all (well, maybe not free).I share the same general experience as you except I am not a 9 out of 10 LOL.

Kansanova
06-07-11, 22:05
So who at Glorg Days does extras? Sounds like Heather is after a sugar daddy but what about CJ? What about other gals there?And got seriously dirty fingers from a raspy-voiced tall brunette, in the VIP room for only a $20 tip (which wasn't demanded ahead of time, instead offered for the surprise) , but the name went in one ear and out the other. As soon as I got out of VIP, a thin older (but fit) redhead was propositioning me for a date. Sorry I'm bad with the names.

Lucky8
06-08-11, 15:46
I too have experienced some success with some real hotties at Jenns and Old Glory Days and am not so boastful as to claim I am a 9. However things seem to have dried up as of late. Still wondering who plays outside of work with someone less than a 9. Any suggestions?

Kintaro II
06-08-11, 16:41
I too have experienced some success with some real hotties at Jenns and Old Glory Days and am not so boastful as to claim I am a 9. However things seem to have dried up as of late. Still wondering who plays outside of work with someone less than a 9. Any suggestions?Only thing I can say, is that Jenny from Jen's (the one in the pic a few posts down) was offering BJ's at 50-60 bucks. I'd wear a raincoat, if I went that route.

Lemiwinks
06-09-11, 03:47
Only thing I can say, is that Jenny from Jen's (the one in the pic a few posts down) was offering BJ's at 50-60 bucks. I'd wear a raincoat, if I went that route.I was at Jen's a year or so ago on a week night and Jenny was hanging out with a couple at a table and they all went to the back room. I went to the back with some girl with an ICP tattoo on her back and while I'm getting my dance the chick was sitting next to the guy and blowing him while Jenny was eating her out. That's not something you see everyday.

Zauber
06-09-11, 21:44
Really? I doesn't fit the hetro nature of this site.

Just kidding, love South Park.

Lucky8
06-09-11, 22:28
Had a dream she sucked me off and would love to relive that dream. If she chose to bring another gal. That would be ok too. In fact, she would have to fight me over the second pussy.

Lucky8
06-09-11, 22:31
Would still like more info on Heather from Old Glory Days. Am still interested.

Kintaro II
06-10-11, 22:03
I posted this before, but it's a slow Friday night, and I'm bored.

Does anybody remember Paris from XTC? She danced there back in 2000. Wow, I feel old.

Or Kristen from XTC, circa 2007?

Finally, how about AJ from Club 1245, this was back in 2004 or so.

Yeah, I need to invest in a life.

I hope ya'll have a great weekend.

Longjon77
06-11-11, 01:00
Would still like more info on Heather from Old Glory Days. Am still interested.Saw Heather at OGD Friday afternoon. She suggested anyone wanting to get to know her better, stop in and introduce themself.