PDA

View Full Version : Victorville, CA

Bus Nut
05-27-08, 16:11
I am going to be stuck in this hole for about a week in the near future. Any SW action in the area? Can't seem to find any references to this place on the Forum.

I cruised around here but I didn't have a lot of time, so any help would be appreciated!

Bus Nut

Inlander
06-03-08, 22:38
I am going to be stuck in this hole for about a week in the near future. Any SW action in the area? Can't seem to find any references to this place on the Forum.

I cruised around here but I didn't have a lot of time, so any help would be appreciated!

Bus Nut

Over the years, there used to be a couple of massage joints that did HJ's. Very overpriced, and not memorable techincians.

I've never seen a sw there.

There are a few CL ads in the Inland Empire section.

My advice if you are really stuck there for a week: Bring a tube of KY, and go to the back of your bus!

Or, drive 40 minutes down the hill for some of the best massage action in Southern Cal.

Inlander

Bus Nut
06-14-08, 20:52
I came across an article from some years back that mentioned 6th & D - and about some loony tune that picked up a provider there.

PM me if you want the name to search on Google or Wikipedia. Although the articles don't mention it, he also used to drive a bus!

Looks like MAYBE I won't get stuck here after all, but we shall see...

Bus Nut

Racer760
10-25-09, 00:33
I've been to Cactus Massage a couple of times. Probably the best massage i've had at one of these places. It's $45 for 1 hour which is really 45 minutes for the massage and 15 minutes for the HJ which I donated 35 roses for. Asian staff 30's and 40's average looks.

Cactus Massage
Monarch Blvd
Victorville, Ca

Mrdavidvula
11-01-09, 12:57
I saw Cindy

When she did, her tits just plopped down on the back of my head. I was thinking, holy sit, that is her tit! Awesome. There was a mirror right next too my head. At first I was like, WTF, then I realized, it is so I can see her A$$ while she massaged my back! It was proably only 5-10 minutes and she said to flip!

She massaged my shoulders down to my stomach and my best friend woke up and was ready. She gave a quick laugh and got up to get rain coat. Put it on w/ her hand and gave a CBJ. After a bit, wanted doggie. Then sideways action. Then the finish. Felt down and rubbed her clit. She was toally wet. I think probably the wettest I have ever felt! AWESOME.

Summary: Seems like a great massage place. She was a young chica and a little on the heavy side, but mamasan told me upfront. Great experince and I will go back for some other chicks. Cindy works on Sunday and sometimes on Tuesdays.

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/637/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/453277__Grand_Opening_Latina_Massage_in_Victorville_We_are_the_ultimate_experience_in_the_High_Desert_Vic.html

Orion1938
11-02-09, 07:36
Is this place west of the street with the parking spaces located south of the building and there are about 4 separate businesses adjacent to each other?

This place of horizonatal happiness is the last store away from the street and you enter after ringing the bell to have them ring your bell.

Be safe

I saw Cind.

When she did, her tits just plopped down on the back of my head. I was thinking, holy sit, that is her tit! Awesome. There was a mirror right next too my head. At first I was like, WTF, then I realized, it is so I can see her A$$ while she massaged my back! It was proably only 5-10 minutes and she said to flip!

She massaged my shoulders down to my stomach and my best friend woke up and was ready. She gave a quick laugh and got up to get rain coat. Put it on w/ her hand and gave a CBJ. After a bit, wanted doggie. Then sideways action. Then the finish. Felt down and rubbed her clit. She was toally wet. I think probably the wettest I have ever felt! AWESOME.

Summary: Seems like a great massage place. She was a young chica and a little on the heavy side, but mamasan told me upfront. Great experince and I will go back for some other chicks. Cindy works on Sunday and sometimes on Tuesdays.

http://www.dontlookanyfurther.com/637/posts/5_Services/42_massage_theraputic/453277__Grand_Opening_Latina_Massage_in_Victorville_We_are_the_ultimate_experience_in_the_High_Desert_Vic.html

Sergio8123
02-17-10, 22:34
Anyone got anything new in the Barstow, Adelanto, Victorville area ?

Travelling Guy
02-23-10, 16:58
Gentlemen,

My work is making me take a overnight trip to the Victorville /Apple Valley area later in this month.

1) Are there any motels that are more SW friendly than others?
2) Any recommendations for a decent place to grab drinks/ dinner?
3) Also, any general pointers would be appreciated as well!

If you are headed to Orange County area, would be glad to return the favor.

Cheers,
Traveller

Gentle One
03-23-10, 08:33
I was passing through Victorville yesterday. I stopped at Oriental Spa about noon. The Open sign was visible in the window but the door was locked. I left and then came back about a half-hour later. The door was still locked. I hope all is okay.

Sergio8123
04-04-10, 19:31
Anything ne win the victorville, barstow, adelanto area?

Gentle One
04-09-10, 10:10
I was passing through Victorville on Tuesday this week. I swung by Oriental Spa to see if they were open. They were. MMS took the 1/2 hour house fee and took me to a room. I got undressed and grabbed a shower. They always make a shower available to you before and after the session.

Anyway, I was assigned Michelle, a K lady in her forties by my estimate. She wore a nice black dress but she's rather portly. The massage was poor. She seemed to be waiting for me to inquire about additional services but I didn't go there. I got up before the end of the session, thanked her and got dressed. She seemed happy with the. 2 tip.

Cmpatlkn
04-13-10, 11:22
I was travelling throughout SoCal this past weekend visiting family In the IE, OC and the High Dessert. On my way up the 15 to the 395 on Sunday, I decided to stop. The place is not easy to find. I had to call and spoke to MMS. She gave me reasonable directions and I finally walked in around noon.

I got a nice looking gal named Suzy. Nice rack and a smokin backside. Started with a soft back rub for about 5 mins. Then the flip and she asked what I wanted. I said everything. She grabbed a coat and we went to town.

I'll definitely stop on my way through next time I'm in town.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ads/1689092135.html

Ol Dirtymonger
08-15-10, 13:55
Cruised downtown last night, first at round 5 pm. I went down 7th checking the side streets, I didn't spot anyone. So I circled around and went south on 6th and spotted a bsw pretending to talk on pay phone at 6th and C st and also 2 bsw standing with their cut rate pimp. I was gonna circle 'round and get the 1 on the phone but I saw 3 leo on next block south busting someone in a front yard. Went and ate and came back bout an hour later and found same bsw from earlier on phone, walking north to D, asked if she needed ride, she said yes. Did leo check and asked for BBBJ, she said .60 I said I only had .40 and she agreed. I found a good spot and and she pulled out her girls and she unzipped me and got to work. It was an excellent job, she slobbered a lot and moaned and let me play with the girls. She didn't mind me driving her hand down with my hand. When I blew, she gagged and spit it all over my pants and undies, which was kinda annoying. I spotted 1 leo on the way to drop her, so she asked me to take her down the st to her motel. She goes by Egypt, she's about 30 5'5 140 lbs. Cute in the face with good attitude. Nice girls with puffy nips. She's healthy lookin, def not a crackhead.Long fake hair. She is a 6 or 7 depending on your eyes. She refused to give up digits but said she is out there most afternoons till bout 7 or 8 when things start closing.

Happy Mongering

Sergio8123
08-27-10, 15:10
Anyone know of any good spots in the Victorville, Adelanto area

Mphelper909
03-22-12, 02:55
Older Korean but young Latinas.

Off the freeway and really nice Mama!

The Latinas are real young and have great bodies.

The Asians are on the old side.

http://mrpapason.info/

http://www.socalinsiders.com/posts/2433/