PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

PussyDestroyer
08-26-13, 21:19
Posted an ad and found an incredibly hot 19 year old spinner. Small see cups. Perfect body. Very pretty schoolgirl type. Is say a total 9. Her pussy was so tight I had a hard time getting in despite her being very wet. Got her digits. Looking forward to stretching her pussy some more. Great lay for .6. Will be seeing her again soon. Not too bad drive from CT.

DrGolfer
03-20-14, 17:22
Wondering about any feedback on this woman. She lists her age as 28, offers massage and more. Incall offered, about 80 an hour?

Werm2011
03-20-14, 23:21
Wondering about any feedback on this woman. She lists her age as 28, offers massage and more. Incall offered, about 80 an hour?Check your PM.

SpermSac
03-21-14, 15:06
Wondering about any feedback on this woman. She lists her age as 28, offers massage and more. Incall offered, about 80 an hour?You have a copy of her ad? Or info?

Werm2011
04-05-14, 18:30
Wondering about any feedback on this woman. She lists her age as 28, offers massage and more. Incall offered, about 80 an hour?I put the info on her difficulties in the BP section of 'Brockton' as she had been advertising lately on BP She made a mistake that cost her, apparently.

RedSox8789
04-24-14, 18:43
Has anyone met up with Te girl that says she's from Fall River that send out a picture f a older lady holding a baby for flowers? Really odd just want to know others input??

Werm2011
04-25-14, 15:53
Has anyone met up with Te girl that says she's from Fall River that send out a picture f a older lady holding a baby for flowers? Really odd just want to know others input??Sounds like the one from the Taint Town that is holding a little kid and wants to do car dates for head and anal. Kind of weird she was using that pic if you ask me.

Here is a tip for you since you're new. Don't ask so many questions and contribute some info first. You'll get better and more responses that way. Also, there is a FR section down below in the 'Other Areas' forum.

No I haven't seen her if that's who you're referring to. I believe she's legit though after communicating with her a few times. Something turned me off and never saw her. Probably because of that pic. LOL.

YoungMonger89
03-03-15, 10:29
I'm seeing / recieving a lot of replys from girls in Wareham. I work there but I'm kinda new to the area, are there any girls I should be wary of? Appreciate any info thanks.

Strike2
03-14-15, 10:02
You probably heard from Sara. She's legit. You'd better have a trailer trash thing if you visit her. $50 BBJCIM or $100 half for more. She will do everything uncovered for you gamblers. She will do car date if you prefer. Good skills but not so easy on the eyes. If you like trashy crackhead-looking chicks she is for you.

I'm seeing / recieving a lot of replys from girls in Wareham. I work there but I'm kinda new to the area, are there any girls I should be wary of? Appreciate any info thanks.

Werm2011
03-26-15, 16:16
Yes Sara is legit. Big saggy floppers and a good suck. BBBJCIMWS Only had card date. Trailer trash is an accurate assessment. May repeat at some point if I'm real desperate

How about this one in the same general area of Ware ham? Any info? Post or PM is fine. Saw her ad today but it's gone now.

Souths 9
03-27-15, 20:59
Yes Sara is legit. Big saggy floppers and a good suck. BBBJCIMWS Only had card date. Trailer trash is an accurate assessment. May repeat at some point if I'm real desperate

How about this one in the same general area of Ware ham? Any info? Post or PM is fine. Saw her ad today but it's gone now.

371311Responded to her ad on CL. She sent me that same picture, that is really her, although she is a lot bigger in person than she appears. 50 for cardate BBBJCIM. It was just ok, probably wouldn't repeat, she was a little bit too big for my liking.

Souths 9
03-27-15, 21:02

371311I met her for a car date last week. The picture is really her, although she is bigger in person. 50 for BBBJCIM, probably would not repeat, she was just too big for my liking.

Werm2011
03-28-15, 11:35
I met her for a car date last week. The picture is really her, although she is bigger in person. 50 for BBBJCIM, probably would not repeat, she was just too big for my liking. I can confirm this now. Much bigger than my liking. Oh well. On to the next.

HankChinanski
09-14-16, 23:09
Anyone seen the girl posting out of reading for car dates? Looked a little too thin I was skeptical to respond.

DeepThroat69
10-24-17, 16:28
Sexy 21 why / o looking for car fun!! - w4 m (Weymouth).

Body: curvy.

Height: 5'5" (165 cm).

Hey I'm a very fun and attractive 21 year old seeking car fun only!

Very serious.

DDF.

Very orally talented!

Serious inquiries only!

Email me for more info!

She is real. No pic. Meet here off rt 3. Went to her spot. BBBJ no Cim.

Straight forward clean white young girl. I would repeat.

WhoItIs
11-25-17, 18:21
Been trying to reach her, anybody have her number?