PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Honolulu

Kakashihatake
03-16-11, 06:56
Ok, so I've been trying my darndest for a hook up downtown. I've gone cruising for weeks now between 11pm to 3am and I'm not finding anyone! I certainly don't want to go to waikiki due to the "traffic" and prices. Any suggestions? What time should I go? Is there another spot that the girls have moved to? Thanks for any 411.

=============================================

Hi Kakashihatake,

With all due respect, why did you think this topic justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Kakashihatake
03-16-11, 16:04
Hey j,

Usually on forums a poster woul start their own thread for their own topic. If thats not the case here please fell free to close this thread and move my post to the downtown thread. Its force of habit for me also because this is how its usually done on other forums.

Thanks!

Ok, so I've been trying my darndest for a hook up downtown. I've gone cruising for weeks now between 11pm to 3am and I'm not finding anyone! I certainly don't want to go to waikiki due to the "traffic" and prices. Any suggestions? What time should I go? Is there another spot that the girls have moved to? Thanks for any 411.

=============================================

Hi Kakashihatake,

With all due respect, why did you think this topic justified starting a new thread?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4472
03-16-11, 16:34
I agree, this thread is useless. There already is one for downtown