www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Lynchburg

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tomas3142
    Reports

VAGentlman

New girl on park Ave

For the past couple of days I have noticed a new face walking up and down Park Ave while I was making my runs for work, but its always been mid day when I seen her and I was in the company vehicle. Finally I saw her while I was on my way home, I made eye contact with her and she motioned for me to pull over. I'm always a little hesitant with someone new, after we both convinced each other neither were PD We went to a secluded area off of Campbell Ave and she agreed to bbj for $30. Cute face and a pretty decent body, long dark hair and decent tits probably late 20's early 30's. She said her name was Monica and that she was from Danville and that her boyfriend was in jail in Lynchburg for DUI. She said that she was trying to make some money to get him out and get back home. Not sure that I believe her story one-hundred percent but it was definitely worth stopping for. Check her out before she leaves if you can.

Reports

Tomas3142

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPeter  [View Original Post]
    I think Meme went to NY two weeks ago. I don't know whether she will be back. Relax in Salem has 2 ladies. Jenny is 20's, good looking and nice body. Tina is late 30's, good massage and above average looking and body. I like their attitudes and facility.
    FYI. Jenny told me she was over 30.

Reports

David Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I called to set up an appointment with MeMe and was told she is not there. It was for Saturday. Was she just off or is she gone?
    I think Meme went to NY two weeks ago. I don't know whether she will be back. Relax in Salem has 2 ladies. Jenny is 20's, good looking and nice body. Tina is late 30's, good massage and above average looking and body. I like their attitudes and facility.

Reports

ScottVT

MeMe

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPeter  [View Original Post]
    Anna is back. They have a new girl also.
    I called to set up an appointment with MeMe and was told she is not there. It was for Saturday. Was she just off or is she gone?

Reports

Ssr1911
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    First who Ssr1911 is and why he says what he said. Once you figure these two things out, you will understand why.
    I guess the new guy can't just be telling the truth. Screw it, won't try to contribute anymore I guess.

Reports

MuffDiver72

Contacted her a month back

Quote Originally Posted by BartLoves  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before, but lost phone # she said she was moving and have not see her add in months. Maybe gave up on service. Thanks let me know.
    I texted her a month ago and she wanted to know who this was. I told her I had seen her ad on Craigslist awhile back and she emailed me her number. I ask was she still meeting guys occasionally when in need of money and received no reply. I guess she not doing it anymore.

Reports

BartLoves

Anyone know hhhhhow to contact her now

Quote Originally Posted by FunInVirginia  [View Original Post]
    There is a gal who posts on CL every once in awhile when she needs some extra $ Saw it today for the first time in a month or so. She describes herself as 'divorced 38 yo single mother of 3 (21,18,17) 5'6", 152 lbs, 36 DDs, long curly brown hair, hazel eyes'.

I saw her a couple of months ago. She lives in a rundown trailer off of 221 but it is well kept on the inside. She is friendly but I would question if she is 38 - looks a little older. She was probably very pretty back in the day and I bet she had a hot bod too. But now she has big but droopy breasts and extra weight around the middle. She quoted $ for HH but I should have asked what that included because it only covered a massage and a HJ. I talked her into DATY and BBBJ for that price but she wanted a lot more for FS. She is friendly and chatty though so at least it is another option for all of you.

So once again, if you decide to see her, don't mention this web site. Say you found her on CL.
    Seen her before, but lost phone # she said she was moving and have not see her add in months. Maybe gave up on service. Thanks let me know.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    First who Ssr1911 is and why he says what he said. Once you figure these two things out, you will understand why.
    Don't really care about the who or why was just offering personal experience advice. If there is something else going on with this guy I'm either too dumb or just don't care enough to figure it out.

Reports

Richmond Mas

OK BigMc You need to know two things

Quote Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you're going wrong there. I've admitted the first couple of times I went there I didn't have success at the end but after that I always have. I don't know if you're putting off a bad vibe or what. On the flip I will typically do some OTC feeling and depending on the girl some utc. You just need to show some confidence and if all else fails put their hand on your dick and let them know in so many ways he needs to be treated. Other than that not sure what else to tell you. Timberlake the ladies are more experienced and know that's why guys go there so there's no need to even ask they just know. That place is not as well maintained though and none of the ladies are younger than 50 so no thanks.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssr1911  [View Original Post]
    Back to Waterlick last week, figured I would give it another shot and ask for candy. Well half an hour into it I hear a girl in the hall introduce herself to someone as candy. And much like the second trip, the third left me unsatisfied. Went by Timberlake and had a much better experience as usual, although I'm inclined to just head to roanoke whenever I have the time now.
    Not sure where you're going wrong there. I've admitted the first couple of times I went there I didn't have success at the end but after that I always have. I don't know if you're putting off a bad vibe or what. On the flip I will typically do some OTC feeling and depending on the girl some utc. You just need to show some confidence and if all else fails put their hand on your dick and let them know in so many ways he needs to be treated. Other than that not sure what else to tell you. Timberlake the ladies are more experienced and know that's why guys go there so there's no need to even ask they just know. That place is not as well maintained though and none of the ladies are younger than 50 so no thanks.

Reports

Ssr1911
    Back to Waterlick last week, figured I would give it another shot and ask for candy. Well half an hour into it I hear a girl in the hall introduce herself to someone as candy. And much like the second trip, the third left me unsatisfied. Went by Timberlake and had a much better experience as usual, although I'm inclined to just head to roanoke whenever I have the time now.

Reports

VAGentlman
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeJr  [View Original Post]
    EVERY time I've read about a provider requiring money on any kind of card involved a scam.

I didn't do an image search, but those pics look TGTBT.
    I did every check I could possibly think of on her and everythings seems legit, she travels alot that's fer sure, but I agree, something just doesn't sound right with the money card, prob is TGTBT. Damn shame, the wife is away and I was looking to play.

Reports

JohnDoe Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up I will probably shy away from this one, might consider if she did outcalls. Had anyone had a dream with Cindy on BP? Listed as "the perfect treat" I texted her lastnight and she wanted me to put money on some sorts Walgreens money card, its very tempting I had just never heard of anything like that, I was hoping someone could share an experience with her before she leaved town, very interested in this one.
    EVERY time I've read about a provider requiring money on any kind of card involved a scam.

I didn't do an image search, but those pics look TGTBT.

Reports

VAGentlman
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up I will probably shy away from this one, might consider if she did outcalls. Had anyone had a dream with Cindy on BP? Listed as "the perfect treat" I texted her lastnight and she wanted me to put money on some sorts Walgreens money card, its very tempting I had just never heard of anything like that, I was hoping someone could share an experience with her before she leaved town, very interested in this one.
    Sorry for all the grammar mistakes, posting from my phone.

Reports

VAGentlman
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeJr  [View Original Post]
    Performance was average at best. Several rules and I got "no" for several answers to questions I asked. (I didn't ask for anything unsafe, BTW).

She agreed to $/ hh and then asked for a tip afterwards.

I would bet that group will be ran out of town (or taken down town) sooner than later, and I wouldn't want to be around when it happens.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations