Awesome Rich Date
Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru

Thread: Lynchburg

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Member #4621

Mia at Waterlick

She's new and has been in town about 5 days. 30 ish with a pretty face and a very nice figure. Her game is strong on both ends. Otc didn't try for more. Will repeat.

Craigslist

I normally stick with BP or AMP's but was Just wondering if any of the ads on Craigslist are really legit. Because this one looks pretty good https://lynchburg.craigslist.org/cas/5596576725.html.

Bsw

BSW spotted Thursday afternoon. I spotted what I thought was a nice WSW walking on Park, but I could not make eye contact. I have never seen her before so I was highly interested. I circled the block, slowed down when I got upon her and she walked right by me as if she didn't see me. She had to have known I was checking her out. Apparently she just walking to the station. When I pulled away I spotted a BSW on Park between Buchanan and Kemper. She was just the opposite. She tried to get my attention. Oh my. She was so ugly she'd have to pay me. Should have got a pic to share but didn't think about it until just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynchburg  [View Original Post]
    Well, thought she looked pretty good, a little aged but looks pretty good. Thought I'd TOFTT, she quoted a pair of Franklin's, a pair of Jackson's, and a damn Abraham Lincoln. Way too much for half an hour. She doesn't have a place so if you want in call it's another Franklin.
    Agreed, thanks for the heads up. No way will I pay that much, I've seen hot little 20 yr olds go for half that amount.

$$+

Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...-girl/15815059 this little cutie caught my eye, anyone sampled? Seems legit, maybe? Maybe not?
    Well, thought she looked pretty good, a little aged but looks pretty good. Thought I'd TOFTT, she quoted a pair of Franklin's, a pair of Jackson's, and a damn Abraham Lincoln. Way too much for half an hour. She doesn't have a place so if you want in call it's another Franklin.

Any takers?

http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...-girl/15815059 this little cutie caught my eye, anyone sampled? Seems legit, maybe? Maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    I have not visited personally, but have been told she's legit only. Funny if your posting that type of picture.

Huddleston massage

Let's Play Tag

The SW action in Lynchburg is slim to none. I prefer SW due to the value. You can get FS for 1/3 the price of any other service. When you spot one it is rare. Any trusted mongers interested in setting up a system where we can text each other coded messages when one is spotted? By time I find out about one on here I spend days looking for something that never happens. Send me a private message if interested.

Miller Park

Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    I seen an old gal working the streets around Miller Park yesterday, she's been around for a few years I believe her name is Kathleen, looks are ok I guess, tall chick if I remember she gives decent bbj but will do whatever you want. I haven't picked up any SW's in a while but I always like to have a set location to go before I pick them up. With LEO cruising all over town it makes it kind of hard to find a secluded area and the old spots arent safe anymore. I drove around for about 30 minutes trying to find something close by the park but with no luck, and I sure as hell wasnt going to spend $65 on a room for some $20 head. So I guess what my question is, does anyone know of any safe hiding spots in the center of town? You can pm if you want.
    At the Park I have dreamed of several BBBJ's. One in the men's room, this is risky, you have to make sure no one sees you. One while sitting on a bench at the fountain (in honor of the firemen of course), didn't want to take the risk on that one but a cut little spinner was beyond my ability to control temptation. In my dream I spotted her leaning into a car talking with someone, I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car and waited for her to finish talking. I sat on a bench and when she walked by I made a comment. I can't remember what I said but we started walking together and ended up there. I dreamed of FS at night under the pavilion up the hill toward Euclid. Lynchburg has a three fold problem. It is too conservative. Not enough action, there are better monger opportunities in cities of similar size. No no tell motels. To answer your question, the cheap no tell motels are across the river in Madison Heights. The closest one is Executive Inn on the right as you are headed north. There is parking in the back and there are rooms that are out of view from the road. The only discretion problem is getting in and out of the parking lot. I usually play in the afternoon.

No where to go

I seen an old gal working the streets around Miller Park yesterday, she's been around for a few years I believe her name is Kathleen, looks are ok I guess, tall chick if I remember she gives decent bbj but will do whatever you want. I haven't picked up any SW's in a while but I always like to have a set location to go before I pick them up. With LEO cruising all over town it makes it kind of hard to find a secluded area and the old spots arent safe anymore. I drove around for about 30 minutes trying to find something close by the park but with no luck, and I sure as hell wasnt going to spend $65 on a room for some $20 head. So I guess what my question is, does anyone know of any safe hiding spots in the center of town? You can pm if you want.

Afternoon delight

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPeter  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to Waterlick regularly since they first opened 3 years ago. 10 pm means taking customers till 10. I rarely got shorted or experienced any drama until few months ago. It is unacceptable to charge 1 hr and delivery 30 minutes for any excuses.

There is some tip issue as well that I never had before. For example, insisting for 60 tip for a standard HE. No touching for 40 tip.
    I go in the afternoons so I never have had a problem. I am self employeed so I have a lot of flexability during the day. I like the privacy better at Timberlake. It is usually pretty slow in the afternoons. Sometimes it is busy. You have plenty of time to react if someone is approaching. I have always had a happy ending. I had to work for a happy ending at Waterlick promising the worker that she would not get into trouble. One time at Waterlick I went in with $ and that is all I had, got to the 60 minute mark with no happy ending. She asked if I wanted to go another half an hour and I told her sure but all I had was $. Got the happy ending but had nothing left over to tip her with. She was young. I am sure she has learned by now to go for the HE sooner.

Dream

Quote Originally Posted by MesirLancelot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been lately? I have taken a break for a bit. Thanks in advance.
    Had a dream I went to Timberlake a few weeks ago. Mid 30's hard body mama gave me hard therapeutic massage and a terrific hard on, tickled balls pre flip, got me moving. She was delighted to see the excitement on the flop. I dreamed that I asked her to take her top off but she refused, lifted up her blouse and her bra and allowed top roaming, wonderful happy ending. Damage. 6+. 6 will repeat. A bit expensive for my taste, prefer SW's. More bang for the buck but can't find many around here. Always look forward to traveling out of town to larger cities where there is plenty of street action in the. 3-. 4 range.

Common courtesy

[Deleted by Admin]I really don't care how long you've been been going there, just by reading your posts I can tell you think the world is supposed to revolve around you. [Deleted by Admin]A little common courtesy goes a long way, maybe you should try it sometime.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ok here's the funny part

AFTER, you tell him that the world revolves around him, and AFTER you decide what his character is without having met him (unless you are the chick which is what I'm wondering) THEN, you lecture him on being COURTEOUS.

That my friends is some funny, and I do mean FUNNY shit right there.

A2

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPeter  [View Original Post]
    There is some tip issue as well that I never had before. For example, insisting for 60 tip for a standard HE. No touching for 40 tip.
    I've only been to Waterlick once, in December. It was my first trip to an AMP. There was no discussion of a tip. She gestured, said "here," and I said yes. Happiness ensued and I left 40 on the cabinet while she was out of the room. When I left, she said "for me?" I said yes and she was all smiles. Wendy greeted me, too, and said come back soon.

None of the Richmond AMPs have been as nice as that.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 106 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations