+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tomas3142
    Reports

Fun In Virginia

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Penny?
    Search the forum. There are reviews of her.

Reports

ScottVT

Penny

Any info on Penny?

Reports

ThroneFace
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondMas  [View Original Post]
    She is all about feet. I have to say her feet are very nice, but I cannot stomach someone putting her feet into my mouth and me licking it. Yuk. I tried the feet thing on Cassandra I licked one shot and almost throw up. Not that she is not pretty not that her feet smell, but hell I cannot do feet. I can do ass and I can do pussy, but I cannot do feet.

When you want to meet her let me know I will ask her if "you are worthy to suck her feet" She likes that stuff, why? I don't know.

She has this 4" high heels on and want you to lick the shoes to start. I told her hell no. I ain't doing it. She can lick my feet instead.

I might be able to do the hand, but feet? No way.

Two things I cannot do Tranny and Feet.
    As long as she is not a tranny, I'm all over it! .

I would love to meet her, and please feel free to let her know that she may want to wear stockings, since my lips are not worthy of touching her perfect feet directly.

Could you please send me her contact info or vice-versa?

Reports

Buggs008

You snooze and you loose!

Quote Originally Posted by BobTomsz  [View Original Post]
    And she has her friend with her.
    Guys if you want some of these babes you better make a move. They will be gone before you can blink an eye. It is quite a treat so you might want to stop by the bank for some splurge funds. This opportunity doesn't come around often.

Also, these babes are super clean so if you don't know what a washcloth is for then you might be wasting you time. Although you could opt for a full body scrub that might be fun in itself or you could always stop by the local AMP on the way for a ts.

Now isn't that a different way of looking at things. Blow out the pipes and clean out the cobwebs before your visit. You can present yourself squeaky clean for your maximum entertainment and viewing pleasure. That might be a good use for some of these sub-standard AMP's. LOL.

Reports

Buggs008

Feet are ok!

http://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cas/4680620984.html

Ask her yourself for info. She said she loves her feet sucked, massaged, lick and fucked. I am not into stuff like that. She wants the whole feet in your mouth. Yuk. I don't know if I can do that. Not a bad looking girl. College girl she told me. Damage she said is 50. Don't mention me because she knows me.

If you are into that. I have one more person for you.
    I don't mind kissing her feet as long as her legs are over my shoulders. Lmao.

I don't get it, you can stick your tongue in their a_s and lick it but her feet gross you out. Well as they say, to each their own.

Reports

BobTomsz

Barbies in town

And she has her friend with her.

Reports

VAGentlman

Feet

She is all about feet. I have to say her feet are very nice, but I cannot stomach someone putting her feet into my mouth and me licking it. Yuk. I tried the feet thing on Cassandra I licked one shot and almost throw up. Not that she is not pretty not that her feet smell, but hell I cannot do feet. I can do ass and I can do pussy, but I cannot do feet.

When you want to meet her let me know I will ask her if "you are worthy to suck her feet" She likes that stuff, why? I don't know.

She has this 4" high heels on and want you to lick the shoes to start. I told her hell no. I ain't doing it. She can lick my feet instead.

Although I respect what each guy likes, I'm with you on this, the feet thing kinda grosses me out to, and trannys. More so trannys because they try to come across as actual females, but feet are a major turn off for me as well. I admit I have a pretty hot gf and she maintains her feet very well but I don't want to touch them, but that's just me.

Reports

Richmond Mas

I will hook you up with this Queen of Feet

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneFace  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, RM. I emailed her ad directly. Who is the other person? I am definitely into that.

Reports

ThroneFace

Thanks, RM. I emailed her ad directly. Who is the other person? I am definitely into that.

Reports

SSRider

Orally talented in the Burg

Anyone have an utr that offers oral skills they could pm me the details?

Reports

Fun In Virginia

Jenna body rubs on BP

Quote Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge  [View Original Post]
    From what I've heard she's a tranny. Have not sampled myself but I believe I asked about her several months ago and that's what I was told.
    Yes she is a TS. Just got big implants to go with her big cock.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering had anyone sampled Jenna from BP body rubs? I've seen her ad with pics looks very interesting, just wanted to know if this one came with a warning label?
    From what I've heard she's a tranny. Have not sampled myself but I believe I asked about her several months ago and that's what I was told.

Reports

VAGentlman

Jenna

Was just wondering had anyone sampled Jenna from BP body rubs? I've seen her ad with pics looks very interesting, just wanted to know if this one came with a warning label?

Reports

Richmond Mas

OK here you go

Quote Originally Posted by ThroneFace  [View Original Post]
    Can you please link the ad where the woman enjoys having her feet kissed? I would *love* that!

Ask her yourself for info. She said she loves her feet sucked, massaged, lick and fucked. I am not into stuff like that. She wants the whole feet in your mouth. Yuk. I don't know if I can do that. Not a bad looking girl. College girl she told me. Damage she said is 50. Don't mention me because she knows me.

Reports

The Worb

Candy

Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the same chick posting on BP? She was going by Candy and now Chyna? I'm sure this is the one you guys were saying stay away from. She must have read your reviews LOL.
    Yes, the same. She is the girl in the pics. Located in a poorly maintained Notel in Mad Hts. Room smelled heavily of smoke. I thought she was white, she is an attractive AA. Probably is 21. A cups, soft 100# body. Performance could be described as permissive but not participative. Some have said, "Just laid there," and it would not be far off. Allowed and maybe even enjoyed mild exploration. Clock watcher. Boss and other clients called multiple times. That is probably the main reason I will not repeat. Girls, please do a little to maintain the GFE Illusion! I even talked to her about this. Dropped. 8/ HH, + . 6 for an additional HH. Felt like it was overly generous. Left relieved.

Says she is non-rushed. She is watching the clock in 5 minute intervals.

Says, sweet, courteous service. Courteous, not sweet in my book. Polite, yes.

Did not experience her claim of fetish-friendly, though she at no time said NO to me. YMMV.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations