Bang a Milf

Thread: Lynchburg

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Member #4621
    Reports

CoupleOfInches
    Quote Originally Posted by GotrDone85  [View Original Post]
    I've been monitoring this thread and I'm wanting to give either Waterlick or Timberlake a try. Can anyone give any recommendations where my best chances are to leave happy? Also, any names would be greatly appreciated. PM responses are fine.
    Either one should produce the desired results. Happy mongering!

Reports

CoupleOfInches

Best chance for relief

Quote Originally Posted by GotrDone85  [View Original Post]
    I've been monitoring this thread and I'm wanting to give either Waterlick or Timberlake a try. Can anyone give any recommendations where my best chances are to leave happy? Also, any names would be greatly appreciated. PM responses are fine.
    See post 1055 either one should produce the desired results.

Reports

GotrDone85

New to AMP

Reports

GotrDone85

AMP suggestions

I'm new to the AMP scene in Lynchburg and thinking of visiting Waterlick or Timberlake. Any suggestions or recommendations on where the best chance is to leave happy? PM is fine.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge

Waterlick Recommendations

It's been awhile since I've been there. When I found out my fav Meme was gone I pretty much lost interest but am thinking of making a return. I've had Candy and she's ok but looking for someone else. Any suggestions? PM is fine.

Reports

BigDawg14

Kendra

Seen this on BP and have googled number and she comes up being from Colorado. Can't find any reviews. Just seeing if anyone has an Intel on her. http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...-only/12806767.

Reports

JohnDoe Jr

Smith Mountain Lake AMP

I'm going to post this in both the Roanoke and Lynchburg sections, since this AMP is located in between.

From what I found, there's only one actual review of this place on USASG. (Post #914 in the Roanoke Massage Parlor Reports) As I mentioned a while back, I drove by there in the summer and it looked like it had potential. I was in the area again recently, and decided to call for an appointment.

Here's my recollection of the dream I had there. I originally asked for 60 minutes but about 30 minutes into the massage my therapist encouraged me to upgrade to 90 minutes. She said the 90 minute massage was much better, mentioning a tip (standard amount for an AMP) would make it "special. " Since the massage felt so good, I agreed to the upgrade and I'm glad I did. Just before I woke up, all tension was released from every part of my body. The bottom line, I received the best actual massage I've ever had at an AMP, and I left happy.

The dream set me back $. 3 since I upgraded to 90 minutes, tip included. As I stated, the massage itself was worth every penny IMO; she really worked out some kinks in my back.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the lady's name; she was attractive, but definitely not an oriental spinner. She mentioned that she came from NY and had only been there a few weeks. Some roaming was allowed, although I didn't press my luck since it was my first visit. She asked if I had been there before as soon as the massage began; I told her that it was my first visit there, but mentioned (by name) that I had been to the 2 in Lynchburg and BP in Roanoke.

My experience with this AMP was better than most, due to the quality of the massage itself. There are more menu options at BP, but the massage at SML tops them all. As always, YMMV but I will be returning to see if more is on the menu for repeat customers.

Seniors and those that have shared info can PM for more details.

Reports

David Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    You probably got Wendy. I have had her and she is terrible. No anything with her.
    Candy was long gone. Candy is the best there.

Reports

David Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobTomsz  [View Original Post]
    Anna is out for a few weeks and a new girl Amy is filling in. Nice girl, same menu.
    To be clear. The new girl late 30's Amy is different from the young Amy from 3-4 months ago. I prefer ladies like Cindy and Meme. Saw Anna there last week.

Reports

ScottVT

Waterlick

Quote Originally Posted by HawkFish14  [View Original Post]
    Went about two weeks ago, been meaning to post. Asked for Candy as I've seen recomended a few times. Don't think I got her. Older mid 40's woman, no HE, wasn't very impressed. Did I do something wrong or just get the wrong girl?
    You probably got Wendy. I have had her and she is terrible. No anything with her.

Reports

HawkFish14

Waterlick

Went about two weeks ago, been meaning to post. Asked for Candy as I've seen recomended a few times. Don't think I got her. Older mid 40's woman, no HE, wasn't very impressed. Did I do something wrong or just get the wrong girl?

Reports

SlapNutts

Reports

BobTomsz

New girl at waterlick

Anna is out for a few weeks and a new girl Amy is filling in. Nice girl, same menu.

Reports

JackMonroe
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidPeter  [View Original Post]
    Is it a DIY with her help? What is the very cute 23-24 girl's name? Let me know Jack, so I can try it out and report. DIY is fine to me for the first visit.
    Didn't get her name. Everytime I asked she replied, "sorry no English. " She suggested DIY, but not with any help offered or given. If you do better let me know, maybe I'll try again.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations