Thread: Lynchburg

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Member #4621
    Reports

Happy Guy 2

Thanks for feedback

Quote Originally Posted by SSRider  [View Original Post]
    This is probably not the same Anna. The one at Waterlick is mid 40's, decent looking, and massage is only decent as well; nothing talented about her. Granted, she is probably the best in Lynchburg, but that's really not saying much either.
    Thanks for feedback. The informational character of this forum is what brings us value and brings us back and to share and hopefully keep safe and to not waste $$ and time.

Appreciate it,

Happy Guy 2.

Reports

SSRider
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    There is a Anna that used to be in and. VA and left recently ot where? - Does anyone know if Waterlick Anna came from and. VA? She was quite talented, young and good looking but pushed hard for high tips.

Happy Guy 2.
    This is probably not the same Anna. The one at Waterlick is mid 40's, decent looking, and massage is only decent as well; nothing talented about her. Granted, she is probably the best in Lynchburg, but that's really not saying much either.

Reports

Happy Guy 2

Re Anna back at Waterlick

There is a Anna that used to be in and. VA and left recently ot where? - Does anyone know if Waterlick Anna came from and. VA? She was quite talented, young and good looking but pushed hard for high tips.

Happy Guy 2.

Reports

MesirLancelot

Waterlick

Saw Anna last week. Very nice. Will go back.

Have not been to Timberlake.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge

Waterlick. Lisa

I went by Waterlick a few days ago and got one of the new girls Lisa. Supposedly there's another new one as well named Linda but didn't see anyone else when I went in there. She's not bad looks-wise, probably in her mid to late 30's (it's hard for me to tell with some Asians as sometimes they can be older than they look). She asked for payment up front which I don't know is something she's just doing or is now policy. I took a chance and gave her the. 4 tip up front. Overall massage was good and I left happy so the tip was worth it. Allowed OTC and a little UTC, I never really do a lot of that so didn't try to see how far I could go with it. If you want additional details you can PM.

Reports

TomInRke

JackMonroe

Quote Originally Posted by JackMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Anna is back at waterlick. Enjoyed a visit with her on Friday and would recommend her for a good experience.
    Check your inbox I sent you a message. It may need to be cleaned.

Reports

BobTomsz

Waterlick

Waterlick has a new girl named Fefe. I do not recommend her. She started today and I think it her first day ever.

Reports

WaaLee

Cassie Moore

All you guys in Lynchburg, Cassandra (Cassie Moore) will be in Charlottesville on Jan. 23 and 24. She is a spectacular provider. If you like massage, it will be one of the most memorable massage's you have ever had. Her BBBJ skills are second to none. If you like a domination / light domination session, she's your girl too. She is the girl next door you always dreamed about, but when the door closes and your alone with her that girl next door gets real naughty really quickly. Her sessions are unrushed and she is very personable. Here is her website.

http://cassiesmoore.fetish-files.com/home

Reports

Fun In Virginia

Carrie

See my review in post #909.

Quote Originally Posted by MesirLancelot  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her? Petite, cute, but has a google # that neither gets answered.

Nor returned calls from. One review on TER. Thanks!

http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...r-girl/7969003

Reports

JackMonroe
    Quote Originally Posted by MesirLancelot  [View Original Post]

Pretty sure the reviews here have not been good.

Reports

MesirLancelot

Carrie on Lburg backpage

Reports

Leroy 0169

Just in case she comes to Lynchburg, be aware boys.

This is a review I just posted in Roanoke.

Stay Far away from this one Boys.

I do not have much time so I will need to make it quick. First the pics is not her. No where near her. I know right. Surprised? But she is a cute brunette, girl next door type. So I decided to stay. Big mistake. First of all I paid for the hour. 220 roses. She had me out of there in 35 minutes and was not shy about it. Has a dog in the room that would not shut up. Room smelt ok, but you can tell I there is a pet there. Everything is covered. Has a nice set of purchased tits, but you can't suck on them. You can touch but very little and no sucking. No kissing. Which I can kind of accept. No fingering, it is out of the f* question, that was her exact words. You cannot even rub her crotch through her panties. Basically, you cannot touch here down there. Started with the most emotionless CBJ I have ever experienced. Got frustrated with me when I could not get it hard. Well, when the girl is cold as ice, then so is your Johnson. I am talking cold boys. Everything I asked her was a big fat NO. Once I finally got it up a little, she got up and took off her panties and laid on the bed. She asked me to get on top. I asked her to assume doggie, and guess what, NO. She needs me on top to make sure she can see the condom stays on. So I mount her and start to pound a little, she stops me several times to check the condom.

I do not mind safety, but this was way overboard. After pounding away for about 5 minutes she tells me I need to cum. I had only been there for 20 minutes. I was not in a rush. I told her that and she tells me that she only allows 15 minutes of FS and she would do more CBJ if I wanted. I got up and told her no, that was not our agreement. She states that they are her rules. I told her that she said she was a GFE and she stated that she has done GFE but that it has a time limit. So I said screw it. I told her to CBJ and she did. About 5 minutes into it she stops and says when are you going to cum. I told her she was being a little over bearing. Boom, the date ended right then and there. She gets ups and tells me that this date is over and I need to leave. I started laughing and told her the date never started. What a waste of 220 roses.

Dog barking, more rules than the local city code, attitude is cold as ice. I got dressed and left. Told her to expect a horrible review. Said she didn't care that she was just stopping in Roanoke to see a friend and was not serious about seeing people. She just put up the ad to "test the waters here".

Stay away boys.

http://roanoke.backpage.com/FemaleEs...shell/12322088

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    Quote Originally Posted by TomInRke  [View Original Post]
    I have nothing to add to the subject other than to say try and call Waterlick and ask if there is a Kay there to do massage. I think that was her name it may have been Kate. Its been a while but she had just started when I saw her. She was Korean and the best overall looking Asian I ever had a massage from. I have seen a lot of them and she is very pretty and great American type body. Good massage good dream. You should have a pretty good time with anyone there other than drawing the boss Wendy. I am not sure but I believe she reads these post so don't post to many details.
    Called there last week and Kay or Kate (whatever her name is) is gone. Woman on the phone did indicate they have two new girls. Fending off the flu so I decided against sampling one. May try later this week.

Reports

JackMonroe

Waterlick. Anna

Anna is back at waterlick. Enjoyed a visit with her on Friday and would recommend her for a good experience.

Reports

SSRider

Pat

What's the deal with Pat? I've heard good things about her- that she's a great value, but she never answers her phone when I call. Has anyone had any luck with her recently? Her ad's don't stay on CL for long so I'm trying to take advantage of it while I can.

Posting Limitations