+ Add Report
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tomas3142
    Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge  [View Original Post]
    http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...rl-24/13073525

Anyone sampled or know if she's legit?
    Ok nevermind on this, pics have already changed so scratch that.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge

New Girl

http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...rl-24/13073525

Anyone sampled or know if she's legit?

Reports

Thatboy

Girls in lynchburg

Looking to have fun in lynchburg, anybody got some info on the girls out here?

Reports

Fun In Virginia

Vegas Girl

This girl has posted on BP in Lynchburg several times over the past month but I was always leery because usually two or three ads show up at the same time with the same phone number but different pics and descriptions of the girls. But I finally texted the number and asked which girl she was and she sent a face and body pic back. I think the pics of the girl in the pink dress are her but those are bad pics; they make her look big.

I met "Penny" yesterday at a motel and she is pretty cute, maybe 5'2" nice legs butt and big boobs. A little tummy but not much. Early 20's I would say. Seemed new at this. She was very nervous and quiet. Said she is doing this to get $ to go to school and just moved here from Vegas. CBJ, mish and cowgirl. It was ok, not a lot of movement on her part and she checked the condom several times to make sure it was still on. But when we were done she said now that she knows I am ok she would let me come to her place because she hates the motels so I might repeat to see if the service gets better.

Look for the BP ad that says "pics are of me" or "pics are real". $ for the visit. I resisted the temptation to knock three times and say "Penny", "Penny", "Penny".

Reports

VAGentlman

Out of state

I have noticed that there are alot of girls on BP claiming to be from other states but all of them have phone numbers with 434 area code. This just throws up a red flag for me.

Reports

Lynchburgfun

Casssie is legit

Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    I have see this posting a couple times and I have done every search I know to be possible, everything seems to checkout, does anyone have any info on this girl? All the reviews I have found seem to be good. I wanted to catch her before she leaves the area but not before getting a local opinion http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...ed-22/13029528.
    I have reviewed her twice. She is from Roanoke and comes to Lynchburg. Very nice!

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    I have see this posting a couple times and I have done every search I know to be possible, everything seems to checkout, does anyone have any info on this girl? All the reviews I have found seem to be good. I wanted to catch her before she leaves the area but not before getting a local opinion http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...ed-22/13029528.
    She must not have been here long cause I tried setting something up with her yesterday and she said wasn't in Lynchburg.

Reports

JohnDoe Jr

Cassie is legit.

Check the Roanoke Backpage section; she has numerous reviews on here, mostly positive. I think another member saw her in Lynchburg with his wife.

Reports

VAGentlman

Please someone tell me this one is LEGIT!

Reports

Michigan3

Waterlick-Candy

Finally decided to try Waterlick. Called ahead, Candy was available. She is young and cute. Started with a little kiss and on to the massage, bypassed the TS. Massage was good. For me the right pressure and not to much oil. On the flip a little more light kissing. She put a cloth over my eyes and continue to the HE. Was able to get some under the clothes touching. $60 plus $40 for the HE. Nice time with a nice lady.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMonroe  [View Original Post]
    So Anna is away for a week or so, so I gave Candy a try. Massage was good, I would say very good, but she uses too much oil for my liking. If you come home and shower and you're still too oily, that's too much oil. Ending was pretty standard. She is young, very young compared to the local talent, and was very sweet. Enjoy!
    I recently sampled Candy as well and was also similarly doused with way too much lotion. The massage was decent and she's definitely friendly but I just prefer Meme in terms of looks and skills (Meme will hold your hand to table shower, help with robe, just little touches). To me Candy looks too young and I felt like a dirty old man even though I'm probably only 5 or 10 years older than her.

Reports

Lynchburg

Cheap Motel

Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver72  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know of any hotels or motels that will rent rooms for a few hours?
    There are none that I know of that have an hourly rate. There area couple of cheap No-Tells in Madison Heights. The cheapest one I know of is Executive Inn it's around $40, it's on the right as you head north. The parking is in the back which is nice for discretion. I think the Knight's Inn is a little more it's a couple of miles further up on the left.

Reports

David Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMonroe  [View Original Post]
    So Anna is away for a week or so, so I gave Candy a try. Massage was good, I would say very good, but she uses too much oil for my liking. If you come home and shower and you're still too oily, that's too much oil. Ending was pretty standard. She is young, very young compared to the local talent, and was very sweet. Enjoy!
    Anna is back. They have a new girl also.

Reports

JackMonroe

Waterlick Massage

Reports

BobTomsz

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    Who would I have better luck with. MeMe or CeCe? PM or post. I don't know either one but in need.
    You should have good luck with both, but Meme is better looking. Anna is good, but she is out this week. Candy is getting better and is very cute.

Posting Limitations