+ Add Report
Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Tomas3142
    Reports

Richmond Mas

Different strokes for different folks

Quote Originally Posted by FunInVirginia  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? Why would anyone want to.
    Strange how people's taste differs. I don't do big girls and old ladies. At my age now I can still get them for free. When I went to college I got the really nice ones for free but now I can still get them if I pay. So I am passing all the big ones and old ones for those who want them. I only do spinners at 18 to 25. I miss a lot of good games out there but as these age group lacks experience and patience.

What the heck we cannot get them all.

Reports

Richmond Mas

I spoke with Candy and set up something for this week

Quote Originally Posted by Ssr1911  [View Original Post]
    Not necessarily, my second time to waterlick was rather boring. First time there was much better.
    Candy speaks English fairly well and seems to be friendly enough. Set up for Sunday but due to business couldn't go. Rescheduled for Tuesday to see if she is as good as Mr. Peter said.

I received several PMs and am willing to drive 1. 20 hour to sample this AMP.

Back in Charlottesville now not too bad. Finally got some and no regular massage either. Very intense. Cannot say too much but good stuff. My legs are still shaking at this point. Great skill. At the end she said you still have 10 minutes, but I said man I have enough. she said go then.

Reports

GrapeVine45
    Quote Originally Posted by FunInVirginia  [View Original Post]
    I've only been with skinny women. I want a fat girl. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

Reports

Fun In Virginia

Carrie

You have probably seen her advertise on BP a lot, and I think she used to do so under another name and number a few months ago. Here is her current ad:

http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...fun-30/7969003

I assumed the pic was not real but after seeing her it is possible that it is an older pic of her because she is slender with nice legs and small butt. She has a little tummy but over all she is petite. Probably mid-30's, not bad looking.

Met at her place sort of near Lynchburg College. She was friendly and we chatted a little. CBJ, no DATY, cowgirl and doggie. She rode me pretty hard during CG. She was doing all the work. Not a bad experience. Damage was $.

I was saving my money for Crystal Dawn but she couldn't make it a couple of weeks ago. Hope she does this week.

Reports

Fun In Virginia

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeVine45  [View Original Post]

Reports

Ssr1911
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidPeter  [View Original Post]
    You must be the first time visitor. Try second time and will have more fun.
    Not necessarily, my second time to waterlick was rather boring. First time there was much better.

Reports

GrapeVine45

Reports

David Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I gave waterlick a try. Massage was decent but that was it. Bummer.
    You must be the first time visitor. Try second time and will have more fun.

Reports

ScottVT

Waterlick

I gave waterlick a try. Massage was decent but that was it. Bummer.

Reports

David Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMcLargeHuge  [View Original Post]
    I've been enjoying my visits with Meme at Waterlick but think I might be ready to try for another girl over there. Any recommendations on one that's just as good (or perhaps better) as Meme? As always why'all's help is much appreciated.
    Try Candy. You may have more fun.

Reports

BigMcLargeHuge

Waterlick AMP

I've been enjoying my visits with Meme at Waterlick but think I might be ready to try for another girl over there. Any recommendations on one that's just as good (or perhaps better) as Meme? As always why'all's help is much appreciated.

Reports

Fun In Virginia

Crystal Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoeJr  [View Original Post]
    There's 31 posts about her here in the Lynchburg thread.

See #525 for my most recent info.
    Crystal texts me every few weeks saying she is going to come to Lynchburg but she never does. This time she posted on BP but I doubt that she ever came here. I'm not sure why. Maybe she thinks no one would want to see her but I told her she would get plenty of visitors if she did come. I have seen her a couple of times and both were great.

Reports

JohnDoe Jr

Crystal Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver72  [View Original Post]
    Found this yesterday been trying to setup a dream but no luck yet. Any intel is appreciated no pics with ad but googled name and found some pics and reviews. Thanks again http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...wn-32/12958715.
    There's 31 posts about her here in the Lynchburg thread.

See #525 for my most recent info.

Reports

MuffDiver72

Anybody remember Crystal Dawn

Found this yesterday been trying to setup a dream but no luck yet. Any intel is appreciated no pics with ad but googled name and found some pics and reviews. Thanks again http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...wn-32/12958715.

Reports

Leroy 0169

See my post # 887

Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this out just seen it on Backpage? I googled number the area code is Tenn. Her ad says she's from Cali. No reviews or sites it is linked to. It would be nice to find something in the Burg instead of having to go to the Noke. http://lynchburg.backpage.com/Female...nt-19/12927599.
    After I posted my review, she changed her listing. She is not Dominican, never was.

Posting Limitations