Ashley Madison
wildpeachvacation
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1001
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1479

    Chun Li

    Quote Originally Posted by WaikikiBeAC  [View Original Post]
    Cosplay is where the girl dresses up like some Japanese cartoon character or video game character. Usually kind of sexy. Think of chun li from street fighter or along those lines.
    Speaking of which. I reviewed a Chinese provider named Mary out of Executive center downtown. Her body was like Chun Li. Nice tits, hips, ass, and legs.

    Now that I think of it, I wish she wore a Chun Li costume, hot damn.

    Ya-ta!

  2. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Alawai  [View Original Post]
    Maybe and most probably, I am behind the times, but what is "Cosplay"?
    Costume play. Maybe she is dressed as Little Bo Peep. You are Calvary Officer. Or Moose and Squirrel.

  3. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Alawai  [View Original Post]
    Maybe and most probably, I am behind the times, but what is "Cosplay"?
    Costume play.

  4. #998

    Cosplay

    Cosplay is where the girl dresses up like some Japanese cartoon character or video game character. Usually kind of sexy. Think of chun li from street fighter or along those lines.

  5. #997

    Cosplay

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    I recently went back to see my favorite Japanese delight. As soon as I got there, she was ready waiting for me. She came into the room with a black and blue bikini style sexy lingerie package. Slits on the side of the cups exposing slightly her ample bosoms. Got that wonderful normal standing kiss. Nothing like starting the session with a delicate kiss and dfk. Then, she pushed me down on the bed and pull down my shorts as always with the sensuous BBBJ starting with the head and working her way down the shaft. This time was different though. She literally did something that no girl has ever done to me before and I really liked it. She pushed me down on the bed, pulled her panties bottoms to the side, inserted my cock into her juicy pussy and started to fuck the shit out of me. She got so wet and then she had an incredible orgasm. Holy fucking shit. That was the best greeting I have ever had in an AMP. When she was finished with me she asked me if I wanted a shower and I said "hell yes".

    We went to the shower room and I am going to keep this part private because this is type of stuff only lovers should experience. OMG, it was fantastic and it was complete. After drying me off and taking me back to the room, we went for the third act in a 3 part sex play. This time she mounted me in reverse cowgirl and then did the compass fuck to shift to cowgirl. I love grabbing and squeezing her perfect natural Dee sized breasts and she pounds me until she cums. She must have had 3 or 4 orgasms total. The wetness of her pussy was proof enough to me that it was real. We switch to mish and then I get back on my back to let her bounce on me cowgirl again. I tell her I'm going to cum, she jumps off and strokes me until I shoot all over the bed. She puts her head on my should and we laid their until mama knocked on the door. Fantastic session.

    Aira is into Cosplay. She showed me her bunny ears. This is a one of kind girl.
    Maybe and most probably, I am behind the times, but what is "Cosplay"?

  6. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Whats the name of this gem?
    They are talking about Aira.

  7. #995
    The name is in the original post by Goser. In the last paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Whats the name of this gem?

  8. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by RoniYurong  [View Original Post]
    I had her myself and we did things that most girls don't do. That was one exciting hour with this woman. She also let me have her when she pulled her panty to the side and asked me to mount her doggy style. It was something different. Later, we went into role play where she pretended to be a virgin and it was my job to rape her. She moaned and screamed as I took off her top and bottom. She plays along well. She got very vocal and started to say "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard " Teach me a lesson "boy". Shit that was it after 10 minutes of her ranting and raving all her wise ass comments, I blew my load all over her breast and a little bit sprayed on her chin. Yeah, she is worth the price of admission. Will be seeing her again. She is better than my wife at home.
    Whats the name of this gem?

  9. #993

    She is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    I recently went back to see my favorite Japanese delight. As soon as I got there, she was ready waiting for me. She came into the room with a black and blue bikini style sexy lingerie package. Slits on the side of the cups exposing slightly her ample bosoms. Got that wonderful normal standing kiss. Nothing like starting the session with a delicate kiss and dfk. Then, she pushed me down on the bed and pull down my shorts as always with the sensuous BBBJ starting with the head and working her way down the shaft. This time was different though. She literally did something that no girl has ever done to me before and I really liked it. She pushed me down on the bed, pulled her panties bottoms to the side, inserted my cock into her juicy pussy and started to fuck the shit out of me. She got so wet and then she had an incredible orgasm. Holy fucking shit. That was the best greeting I have ever had in an AMP. When she was finished with me she asked me if I wanted a shower and I said "hell yes".

    We went to the shower room and I am going to keep this part private because this is type of stuff only lovers should experience. OMG, it was fantastic and it was complete. After drying me off and taking me back to the room, we went for the third act in a 3 part sex play. This time she mounted me in reverse cowgirl and then did the compass fuck to shift to cowgirl. I love grabbing and squeezing her perfect natural Dee sized breasts and she pounds me until she cums. She must have had 3 or 4 orgasms total. The wetness of her pussy was proof enough to me that it was real. We switch to mish and then I get back on my back to let her bounce on me cowgirl again. I tell her I'm going to cum, she jumps off and strokes me until I shoot all over the bed. She puts her head on my should and we laid their until mama knocked on the door. Fantastic session.

    Aira is into Cosplay. She showed me her bunny ears. This is a one of kind girl.
    I had her myself and we did things that most girls don't do. That was one exciting hour with this woman. She also let me have her when she pulled her panty to the side and asked me to mount her doggy style. It was something different. Later, we went into role play where she pretended to be a virgin and it was my job to rape her. She moaned and screamed as I took off her top and bottom. She plays along well. She got very vocal and started to say "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard " Teach me a lesson "boy". Shit that was it after 10 minutes of her ranting and raving all her wise ass comments, I blew my load all over her breast and a little bit sprayed on her chin. Yeah, she is worth the price of admission. Will be seeing her again. She is better than my wife at home.

  10. #992

    Ya

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    Is this joint still walk in and all the girls are sitting there. I prefer something more discreet. Can I avoid this if I make an appointment?

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Last two times I went there never have any girls on the couches. But I went day hours, so they were probably sleeping. Not sure you can avoid the girls or mama nightitme, for whatever your reasons are.

    Set up still the same after all the years I've gone here off and on.
    Day time early as possible. They are sleeping or putting on makeup and won't pay you no mind anywayz.

  11. #991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1479

    Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    Is this joint still walk in and all the girls are sitting there. I prefer something more discreet. Can I avoid this if I make an appointment?

    Thanks.
    Last two times I went there never have any girls on the couches. But I went day hours, so they were probably sleeping. Not sure you can avoid the girls or mama nightitme, for whatever your reasons are.

    Set up still the same after all the years I've gone here off and on.

  12. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    Is this joint still walk in and all the girls are sitting there. I prefer something more discreet. Can I avoid this if I make an appointment?

    Thanks.
    Yup the girls still sit in the front.

  13. #989
    Is this joint still walk in and all the girls are sitting there. I prefer something more discreet. Can I avoid this if I make an appointment?

    Thanks.

  14. #988

    Adam & EVE

    Just a heads-up, called MON night for Eve, but MMS told me she's on vacay till February. Asked for Miki, but one of you fellas beat me to it.

  15. #987

    Miki

    Checked out Miki for the first time. I walk into this place and it smelled like fish this time. Mamasan if you're reading this make sure you open up the vents because that smell doesn't mix with this kind of business. Down to the point. Miki is a spinner around mid 50's with fake b cups. As stated in previous reports BBFS, BBBJ, cim are all on the table. She's a little rough so I probably won't repeat meaning she tries too hard. Her BBBJ is great though.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape