Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com

Thread: Benton Harbor / Saint Joseph

+ Add Report
This blog is moderated by Member #4164
    Reports

RockerBh
    Quote Originally Posted by MiGod  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else tried these girls? Post up your experience...I'm curious to know if you had a better or worse time than I did.
    Links are gone.

Reports

MiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by MiGod  [View Original Post]
    There girls are legit.

http://swmi.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...up-23/14554461

http://swmi.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...et-25/14556132

I had a dream that I had them over a short while back. Its a real pain in the ass to get them to show up when they say they are. Service was decent though. The mexican looking girl was fun. She has the biggest tits I've ever had my hands on. She does a decent BBBJ but won't take enough in her mouth to gag on it{TCS. Ellipses}which is what I prefer. I asked her to take it in the ass and she did. She didn't even ***** of whine when I inserted it fast..she could really take an anal pounding!

The other little blonde girl is about 5 foot tall. She has huge boobs for her frame size. I liked her little body. He took a good pounding in her Vag.

You can have a threesome with the two of these girls. I have have yet to try it.

Figured I would post this up since my new years resolution is to get out of this hobby for allot of good reasons. You guys owe it to yourself to give these working girls a try. Push their limits and she how far they will go to make a few bucks..let us know how it goes.
    Has anyone else tried these girls? Post up your experience...I'm curious to know if you had a better or worse time than I did.

Reports

MiGod

Brat Pack

There girls are legit.

http://swmi.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...up-23/14554461

http://swmi.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...et-25/14556132

I had a dream that I had them over a short while back. Its a real pain in the ass to get them to show up when they say they are. Service was decent though. The mexican looking girl was fun. She has the biggest tits I've ever had my hands on. She does a decent BBBJ but won't take enough in her mouth to gag on it{TCS. Ellipses}which is what I prefer. I asked her to take it in the ass and she did. She didn't even ***** of whine when I inserted it fast..she could really take an anal pounding!

The other little blonde girl is about 5 foot tall. She has huge boobs for her frame size. I liked her little body. He took a good pounding in her Vag.

You can have a threesome with the two of these girls. I have have yet to try it.

Figured I would post this up since my new years resolution is to get out of this hobby for allot of good reasons. You guys owe it to yourself to give these working girls a try. Push their limits and she how far they will go to make a few bucks..let us know how it goes.

Reports

BuffaloDog
    "Petite Redhead" didn't respond to several texts this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by RockerBh  [View Original Post]
    Tried a few I thought looked good. One was a fake. Gave out an innocent number, lady had no idea what I was talking about. Another was in the deep Hood and wouldn't give me an exact location to go to. Fishy to me. And another moved to kzoo. Seems were still dry. Only one I refuse to try is the " petute redhead" because I have seen her at my work several times and I don't like that getting into my personal life.

Reports

RockerBh

Tried recently

Tried a few I thought looked good. One was a fake. Gave out an innocent number, lady had no idea what I was talking about. Another was in the deep Hood and wouldn't give me an exact location to go to. Fishy to me. And another moved to kzoo. Seems were still dry. Only one I refuse to try is the " petute redhead" because I have seen her at my work several times and I don't like that getting into my personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBrother  [View Original Post]
    SOMEone from our band of merry mongers has to be the first to try one of them, why not one of you? Just a thought.

Reports

TwistedBrother

Toftt

SOMEone from our band of merry mongers has to be the first to try one of them, why not one of you? Just a thought.

Reports

Jacob1979
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBh  [View Original Post]
    I've seen about 4-5 BP advertisements this last month for SW Mi / Benton Harbor St. Joe, anyone check them out?
    Like you, I've been checking out the BP adverts, but haven't checked anyone out. Would be great to see a provider close to home, rather than traveling up to K-zoo, or down to SB.

Reports

RockerBh

SW mi

I've seen about 4-5 BP advertisements this last month for SW Mi / Benton Harbor St. Joe, anyone check them out?

Reports

NecroChaos1

Hattie

The place is legit.

http://swmi.craigslist.org/bts/3342801338.html

Just an FYI

Reports

Pawpawman

Empire on the Pipe

Met Jen, BSW prolly 25-30. 7/10 on a street scale. Smelled wonderful. Polite, and well servicing. .2 for BBBJ.

Empire and Pipestone. Setting on the bench.

Reports

Member #4164

Benton Harbor / Saint Joseph

Any action?

SW Michigan CL and BP are pretty dead

Posting Limitations