Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Mojo-village, Las Vegas

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Joesun1
    Reports

Joesun1

Seems

Like its working fine now still sucks that it went down it was a great site something else will pop up sooner or later.

Reports

Epidemik

Mymojovillage

It's been a bit since I've been on that site. Tried to get on the other day but I guess it's down. Anyone else having trouble?

Reports

LiveSimon
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    But I think it's just a 3rd party site where the ads come from BP and CL and what not?!
    You could be right, but the layout is better in my opinion. Doesn't really matter though, as long as the end results includes a memorable experience.

Reports

Joesun1

Yea

Quote Originally Posted by LiveSimon  [View Original Post]
    I saw this site a while back, seems to be pretty good at least better layout than mojo in my opinion.
    But I think it's just a 3rd party site where the ads come from BP and CL and what not?

Sorry Jackson If I saw his post before you did I would have deleted it!!

Reports

LiveSimon
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we might have a Viable replacement for Mojo-village http://www.redrolo.com/merge.php?area=5430&region=1088.
    I saw this site a while back, seems to be pretty good at least better layout than mojo in my opinion.

Banned Member
    Reports

RedRolo
    [Deleted by Admin]

============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

Thanks,

Jackson

Reports

Joesun1

Well boys

Looks like we might have a Viable replacement for Mojo-village http://www.redrolo.com/merge.php?area=5430&region=1088.

Reports

Joesun1

Sorry

Basslake that wasn't meant for you it was meant for Deez. My bad.

Reports

SouthSide2005

Legit

Quote Originally Posted by Trypt  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday and she's for real. I'll post a full review later.

Pics are accurate. Very pretty and pleasant girl. 100/150 for GFE. It was an outstanding session until she stopped about 45 mins in to reply to text from her return ride home. It killed the mood for me and she cut it short without me even finishing.

http://mymojovillage.com/mobile/view...HGLulwnUseu9zR
    Legit. .60 FS one thumb up and one thumb in the bottom.

Reports

Joesun1

I

Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Oh, this girl is also on the mojovillage post, I didn't know she was on mymojovillage. The mojovillage post is also new, and has over 100 postings, and mymojovillage has about 24, so its good to know the sites around LV here. On usasexguide, I like to read the forum, and some of the ads, too.
    Really hate it when guys don't fill in the blanks, I mean how hard is it to cut and past a fricken link so we know something about the said person.

Reports

BassLake

Which Mojo?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeez  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a real jewel on Mojo-village. Her name is Catelyn, blonde hair. 23 years old. Very friendly and cool.
    Oh, this girl is also on the mojovillage post, I didn't know she was on mymojovillage. The mojovillage post is also new, and has over 100 postings, and mymojovillage has about 24, so its good to know the sites around LV here. On usasexguide, I like to read the forum, and some of the ads, too.

Reports

Deeez

Catelyn

This girl is a real jewel on Mojo-village. Her name is Catelyn, blonde hair. 23 years old. Very friendly and cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Catelyn.jpg‎   Catelyn2.jpg‎   Catelyn3.jpg‎  

Reports

Trypt

Blonde hair, blue eyes. 22

Saw her yesterday and she's for real. I'll post a full review later.

Pics are accurate. Very pretty and pleasant girl. 100/150 for GFE. It was an outstanding session until she stopped about 45 mins in to reply to text from her return ride home. It killed the mood for me and she cut it short without me even finishing.

http://mymojovillage.com/mobile/view...HGLulwnUseu9zR

Reports

MasterJedi
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelnman3  [View Original Post]
    I recall seeing some posts on CL she was ripping guys off. Could have been a pissed off client, but be careful.
    I kind of recall some bad review on her too while back, but it was okay experience for me. I banged the pussy hard for. 8 and it was worth it, of course that was in my dream. I kind of liked the chubby ass to grab and spank. I would be careful if I ever repeat, but probably I'll pass for the most part.

Reports

Travelnman3
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi  [View Original Post]
    That's correct. She advertised on mojo before, .6 for car date, but better to poke her for 20 more IMO.
    I recall seeing some posts on CL she was ripping guys off. Could have been a pissed off client, but be careful.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations