Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 188 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    It is a shame that this board goes silent when you are not telling us stories Hollywood. I wish I had some to tell, but unfortunately I am kind of dry at the moment.
    I miss the glory days. Maybe next year will be better. Just so many fine girls on SA.

SA from the East

I agree, when HG doesn't tell his stories, the board gets quiet.

I'm in the Upstate NY area and have been using SA for a couple years. I pay a one month fee and I'm overwhelmed with messages. Now I'm a big, old fat guy (but clean and respectful) hahaha.

My experience (based on the tips here and in the Richmond board) has been as follows (remember, I only have paid for one month 2 years ago and one month this year):

-Got 2 gals for 2 years. One is 1/2 Asian /1/2 black, very sexy gal. Other is a girl that is a bit more unusual, has some medical issues but tells me that when she cums, she feels much better. How can I turn the down. Been doing BBFS with both from the beginning and still see them both.

-this years month turned up 4 sweeties. One is 21,1/2 Native American and 1/2 black (beautiful hair, beautiful color), another is 31, hispanic (actually she is the most beautiful but honestly, doesn't quite do it for me), third is 26 and black, sweet gal, but last meeting got her "period" during time in the FC and was totally embarrassed. The 4th is quite unusual, a MILF about 45, blond, church going and WILD in bed. Clearly the best sex of the 4, and with a brain. That one is the keeper.

Yes, had some odd experiences, gals that were late (I left after 30 minutes passed and she got upset about that said she can't help and is always late, oh well), a gal that wanted to meet ASAP after 2 messages (I think that was more of a working girl), a girl that met me in her dirty work clothes (not my thing, yep I like a gal in uniform, but not a trucking company uniform), said we could go and have fun at her place for 30 minutes, hahaha. Let me think, 1 minute for the shower and.

So. Have to ration out the $, it does get a bit pricey, I can't believe there are so many fine ladies on SA for an older guy. Must be my wallet size is desirable??

So, a question for the board. I pretty much have gotten BBFS from all the SA contacts from the start. Is this what you guys have found also?

And a message to HG. If you need a male roommate to help with the 3 gals with you. I'm happy to move west.

GG.

⭐65039; dust

Quote Originally Posted by ImThaGuy  [View Original Post]
    If nothing else, this may be worthy of a bit of discussion and critique. My skin is thick, let's learn.

Discussion w POT.

Me - 6 days ago.

You definitely stand out in a place like this. Your values seems to be on the other end of the spectrum of what I have discovered in the week that I have been a member here.

Her - 4 days ago.

Thank you, my name is xxxxxxx by the way. You seem very interesting and I would love to get to know you better.

Me - 4 days ago.

Nice to meet you xxxxxxx. My name is xxxx. Like you, I'm interested in getting to know one person, having some sort of emotional, physical and mental connection. With all things present for both parties, there would hopefully be a better quality of life for everyone involved. If you'd like, send me a text and we can chat some more at a more convenient time for both of us. Xxxxxxxxx.

Her - 4 days ago.

Sure, may I ask if you are open to an arrangement that does not have a sexual component?

Me - 4 days ago.

I'm always looking to make new friends xxxxxxx. There has to be a natural attraction that goes both ways for sex to become a factor in any relationship.

Her - 4 days ago.

I agree, I know that for some people that changes things so I wanted to go ahead and let you know that it's not what I am looking for personally.

Me - 4 days ago.

Looking for. Like, what does that mean? Haha. Is it lost or something? Do you abstain? Maybe I am not being fair and I should think you're intent is to save me some sort of dissapointment before we have even met. Who's to say I would be interested? Kind of presumptuous don't you think?

Her - 4 days ago.

I understand and hope I didn't offend you. Most guys I have met on here assume that sex is on the table and available at their command. I am just trying to not waste your time.

Me - 4 days ago.

Hurt my feeling just a hair to be honest. I considered you probably get a lot of that after I sent that message, so I understand your having asked I suppose. I guess it's tough to not be assumptive when you see a clear pattern otherwise. The principle of being able to just do a little snap of the fingers and sex appears like breakfast during room service is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't expect a platter full of money to appear like that either though. - Like I said, your profile made it seem as if there was something a little different versus what I have seen here and certainly what has been proposed to me in the short week I have been a paid member here. I'm not interested in that either. We'd just have to meet and see how we felt is all I can think to do from here.

Her - 4 days ago.

Well I am awfully sorry for hurting your feelings, it's good to be on the same page though! I would love to meet up sometime this week and get to know each other better.

Me - 4 days ago.

My feelings will be okay I think. You're better than alright xxxxxxx. It's a crazy week for me with work. I am sure this weekend though if you can manage that. Again, if you want, send me a text so it's easier to communicate. Otherwise I will look for you here. It was truly a treat chatting with you tonight. Night.

Her - 4 days ago.

Goodnight! I enjoyed chatting with you as well, I would love to plan something for the weekend soon.

END.

I haven't replied back yet. Weekend is almost here. She'll agree to meet I am 95% sure. She's my type. I don't think it's so much GPS, but more just being new and, needing an adjustment period I guess.

Whatcha think?
    I've got a similar response from this chick: https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-e958492b5438.

I ignored her after she told me that she's not looking for anything sexual. I also personally think that she has an end game and will be a complete waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So now my little girl is staying here too. Three girls is one too many.
    Hahaha, What a problem to have. Now if you could just move in the UCLA girl you will have your stable completely under one roof.

It is a shame that this board goes silent when you are not telling us stories Hollywood. I wish I had some to tell, but unfortunately I am kind of dry at the moment.

So now my little girl is staying here too. Three girls is one too many.

3 Weeks In

Met 3.

Arrangements with 2 set up.

3rd, hard to get schedules to line up, but she seems anxious to get it going. I think she works a ton for not enough $. I like her well enough, but if schedules conflict, then I am going to have to make it a once in a while thing.

It's early to tell, but I think tonights arrangement is going to be my ATF I am pretty sure. Soon to be 19. I checked ID. Before I met her, I was most unsure if this one than the others. I've only ever met one other in all my years that has a head game this good, and I ended up marrying then divorcing her. Likes it rough, Taste is Grade A. Was a ballet dancer growing up, school for cosmetology, etc.

One last week not nearly as remarkable, but very cool nonetheless. Soon to be 21.

I'm considering just hanging out with the ATF only for a while. Visit a couple times a week. 3-4 hours per visit. Monthly allowance. Just a little over $ per visit. We'll see how I feel about it later.

I want to share some pics. I'm going to have to think about that for a while too. There's some goodies.

Shout out to HWG. Man, thanks. Truly.

Looking back since the first of the year. I met about 10 new girls and three of them worked out to varying degrees. My new little girl that I can't live without. My super spinner that gives me something to look forward to once a month or so. And the BBW from UCLA that is sort of a back up in times of emergency. So not a bad average. The bottom line is, there is strength in numbers. Get out there and have a few bad dates. Eventually you will have a good one. And when you do you will basically forget about what it took to get there.

Maybe I can provide some redirection. That in itself is fun to me. What woman abstains from sex? None, they want it and like it as much or more than us. I think she may just want to be approached with some tact is all. Further down she did criticize other guys's approach and agreed there must be a mutual attraction for it to work. I think it's on the table, just not stated so directly. Everything is negotiable until it is not and right now it's still open.
    Anytime I have pursued one of these types it did not work out. They were GPS as a rule. Only tried it once or twice though. A long time ago.

One in the hand is better than.

Two in the bushes. I've ended up with two in the hand and keeping the abstainer in the bushes for the time being. We've texted briefly a bit and she's interested in a m&g, but it's slow going.

Met with and closed the deal with one 20 yr old and one 21 yr old. Costs will be < $ per visit. They're happy about it. I'm happy about it.

Used much information within this thread to make it happen.

Many thanks folks.

Challenge accepted brethren

Quote Originally Posted by Jdb1911  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Sa is not a site for the chase. As these chicks want an allowance per meet. She prob has an end game. Meaning she will eventually fuck you after you give her X amount. I don't care how beautiful she is just walk away.

I made that mistake with this one pretty Latina. I found myself liking her and no sex or even more than tit sucking. It was like 8th grade all over again. I finally brought it up to her because we discussed sex and she said she was down but she kept stringing me along.

I finally just walked away cut my losses and I couldn't be happier.
    Thinking was, at least a m&g then put it out there with a wording that does not make her feel like she's 'stooping' to the level of a 'pro'. Just for fun's sake, to see if my game was capable. What you experienced would frustrate me I am sure and no I don't find any interest in going that route. If things go as I hope, after things are on the table, I will be expecting them to actually pursue and make things happen, but in a natural kind of way. The idea of drinks and a meal, some walking around and having some fun while interacting will be part of a whole that includes the FC as well. Their pursuit of the FC, when the moment is well enough, without me having to ask will be required for me to participate fully as well. That goes for this particular girl or any others. Chemistry has to be there. - Also, I have a history of employment in the adult entertainment industry, so I see game well enough, no chance I'm letting her string me along. She's not a 8, 9 or 10 in looks alone. Very close to an 8. But she's my type. From her profile I can tell she comes from a background with means and she is going to end up okay in life as she ages.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Datsa fack Jack. When I read no sex I just hit NEXT.
    Maybe I can provide some redirection. That in itself is fun to me. What woman abstains from sex? None, they want it and like it as much or more than us. I think she may just want to be approached with some tact is all. Further down she did criticize other guys's approach and agreed there must be a mutual attraction for it to work. I think it's on the table, just not stated so directly. Everything is negotiable until it is not and right now it's still open.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Well I think unless you post a link to a profile there's not much there to go on. A link posted and someone could have told you if she was a waste of time (sticking to her guns) or was actually obtainable. She pretty much told you she wasn't interested in anything sexual and I didn't read anything there where she seemed to waiver. If you haven't heard anything from her in 4 days then your probably not going to. Most keep in touch if they find something that is interesting to them. As far as thinking she is new who actually know because no profile link. There was some intelligent conversation back and forth or by the voices in your head. You might actually do a m / g and walk away with an arrangement, or a friend, stranger things have happened but the odds are against you.
    Not posting a link on this one. Not you specifically, but who knows where that could end up? - Trust me she's new. Here's where, like you, I did not see her 'waiver' so to say, but she did see and agree to a response that included something to the effect of, 'no snapping fingers to get FC, no snapping of fingers to get $ on a platter either'. She mentioned it as if the guys she has been speaking to thus far were just proposing it in a not so tactical way. It seems to me they had been proposing her attention as if she were a pro. I'm going a different approach. First I put her on the defensive, sounding affected by her presumption that all I wanted was the booty and that I may not even be interested myself. It would require a m&g to even get to that point. She apologized. I told her forget about it, I understand where she's coming from while telling her where I would be coming from as well with that same thing in mind. (This is where I see, not a total and complete waiver, but, there's a little waiver there I think.) She says she believes we are on the same page and she's interested in meeting. She stated an interest in meeting twice following. - The ball has been left in my court to contact her since this time. She's not the type to chase initially. She chased more than she would have liked already I think by mentioning twice wanting to meet up. I think it's worth a m&g if for nothing else than for me to gain some experience and live to tell about it.

Initially and still partly so I am in agreement with all of you. Maybe I am reading too much into it, maybe it's voices inside my head or maybe this is a lady that just wants her sb cherry popped by the right guy. Who am I not to give her what she wants? LOL We'll see. I had decided yesterday I would not even reply to her any more, but for the sake of this discussion I will give it a go and follow up. I may have waited too long to reply again, but it has been a very busy week for me as I told her it would be. If it's not going to click, thankfully there is a list of a dozen I've been texting with which to see about.

I stopped reading when I got to the end of this sentence. Too many hot horny girls on that site to even listen to this kind of talk.
    Datsa fack Jack. When I read no sex I just hit NEXT.

If nothing else, this may be worthy of a bit of discussion and critique. My skin is thick, let's learn.

Discussion w POT.

Me - 6 days ago.

You definitely stand out in a place like this. Your values seems to be on the other end of the spectrum of what I have discovered in the week that I have been a member here.

Her - 4 days ago.

Thank you, my name is xxxxxxx by the way. You seem very interesting and I would love to get to know you better.

Me - 4 days ago.

Nice to meet you xxxxxxx. My name is xxxx. Like you, I'm interested in getting to know one person, having some sort of emotional, physical and mental connection. With all things present for both parties, there would hopefully be a better quality of life for everyone involved. If you'd like, send me a text and we can chat some more at a more convenient time for both of us. Xxxxxxxxx.

Her - 4 days ago.

Sure, may I ask if you are open to an arrangement that does not have a sexual component?

Me - 4 days ago.

I'm always looking to make new friends xxxxxxx. There has to be a natural attraction that goes both ways for sex to become a factor in any relationship.

Her - 4 days ago.

I agree, I know that for some people that changes things so I wanted to go ahead and let you know that it's not what I am looking for personally.

Me - 4 days ago.

Looking for. Like, what does that mean? Haha. Is it lost or something? Do you abstain? Maybe I am not being fair and I should think you're intent is to save me some sort of dissapointment before we have even met. Who's to say I would be interested? Kind of presumptuous don't you think?

Her - 4 days ago.

I understand and hope I didn't offend you. Most guys I have met on here assume that sex is on the table and available at their command. I am just trying to not waste your time.

Me - 4 days ago.

Hurt my feeling just a hair to be honest. I considered you probably get a lot of that after I sent that message, so I understand your having asked I suppose. I guess it's tough to not be assumptive when you see a clear pattern otherwise. The principle of being able to just do a little snap of the fingers and sex appears like breakfast during room service is pretty ridiculous. I wouldn't expect a platter full of money to appear like that either though. - Like I said, your profile made it seem as if there was something a little different versus what I have seen here and certainly what has been proposed to me in the short week I have been a paid member here. I'm not interested in that either. We'd just have to meet and see how we felt is all I can think to do from here.

Her - 4 days ago.

Well I am awfully sorry for hurting your feelings, it's good to be on the same page though! I would love to meet up sometime this week and get to know each other better.

Me - 4 days ago.

My feelings will be okay I think. You're better than alright xxxxxxx. It's a crazy week for me with work. I am sure this weekend though if you can manage that. Again, if you want, send me a text so it's easier to communicate. Otherwise I will look for you here. It was truly a treat chatting with you tonight. Night.

Her - 4 days ago.

Goodnight! I enjoyed chatting with you as well, I would love to plan something for the weekend soon.

END.

I haven't replied back yet. Weekend is almost here. She'll agree to meet I am 95% sure. She's my type. I don't think it's so much GPS, but more just being new and, needing an adjustment period I guess.

Whatcha think?
    Don't waste your time. Sa is not a site for the chase. As these chicks want an allowance per meet. She prob has an end game. Meaning she will eventually fuck you after you give her X amount. I don't care how beautiful she is just walk away.

I made that mistake with this one pretty Latina. I found myself liking her and no sex or even more than tit sucking. It was like 8th grade all over again. I finally brought it up to her because we discussed sex and she said she was down but she kept stringing me along.

I finally just walked away cut my losses and I couldn't be happier.

Discussion w POT.

Me - 6 days ago.

Her - 4 days ago.

Me - 4 days ago.

Her - 4 days ago.

Me - 4 days ago.

Her - 4 days ago.

Me - 4 days ago.

Her - 4 days ago.

Me - 4 days ago.

Her - 4 days ago.

Me - 4 days ago.

Her - 4 days ago.

END.

Whatcha think?
    Well I think unless you post a link to a profile there's not much there to go on. A link posted and someone could have told you if she was a waste of time (sticking to her guns) or was actually obtainable. She pretty much told you she wasn't interested in anything sexual and I didn't read anything there where she seemed to waiver. If you haven't heard anything from her in 4 days then your probably not going to. Most keep in touch if they find something that is interesting to them. As far as thinking she is new who actually know because no profile link. There was some intelligent conversation back and forth or by the voices in your head. You might actually do a m / g and walk away with an arrangement, or a friend, stranger things have happened but the odds are against you.

Probably right.

Sometimes I like the chase, it's likely a no go. If you read on though, it's not totally off the table and I think it's made clear there is no one without the other.

Like I've read in here a place or two. I think she may be one that is truly new. Doesn't want to come off or be perceived as selling the booty. I forget what the term is.

I stopped reading when I got to the end of this sentence. Too many hot horny girls on that site to even listen to this kind of talk.

Her - 4 days ago.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 188 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations