Adult Vacation
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1528
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1528

    MissJonys'

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    Young, attractive, and seemed eager to play based on her profile and messages but I could never get her to a meet and greet. Finally she blew me off.

    Others may have more luck.

    I have digits via PM if you'd like to try.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ce71fe654f08
    She hasn't replied me back and it was 30 days back LOL.

  2. #1527

    Missjonesy2016

    Young, attractive, and seemed eager to play based on her profile and messages but I could never get her to a meet and greet. Finally she blew me off.

    Others may have more luck.

    I have digits via PM if you'd like to try.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-ce71fe654f08

  3. #1526

    SB Stories

    Good job Warlock! This week ALONE has be fabulous for me, I've stop posting unbelievable SA stories, doubles, 18,19, DOM, free MILFs, insane. More lined up on this week's travel!

  4. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    And after today I'll start it off.

    SB that I've previously met (who hardly ever had any time open) wants to know if I'd be interested in talking to a friend about an arrangement, so being the guy that I am I agree to a MnG at Panera.

    The MnG goes well, she's 24, got her own place and her roomie works from 3 p-11 p Saturday-Wednesday so she can host, and we agree to meet for lunch today before heading over to her place.

    Get to the restaurant today and get a text with what she's wearing, an entirely different girl comes walking in the door and she's the 22 yr old sister of the girl that I met at the MnG.

    After a short WTF moment we sit down and she tells me her "sisters" will be joining us in a moment, and when they get there (the original 24 yr old and their 19 yr old younger sister) they make an offer.

    Single allowance that they will split, one of them will always make 1-2 dates / wk at the older ones apt with the only condition being that a date with the younger one might have to be a longer date so that she had time to relax since she had only been with 2 guys.

    Today's with the 22 yr old went well, she's into bondage, dirty talk, facials and is vocal as hell, next will be with the 24 yr old who is evidently is good with everything and anything.

    The first with the 19 yr old may be with one of the other ones there since "she really needs to learn how to give a BJ".
    Holy crap. I hope you bought a lottery ticket too, because it was clearly your lucky day. You're probably also not too much older than these chix, and would do allright w / out the sugar. Unfortunately, I don't see this happening to us 60+ SDs.

  5. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    And after today I'll start it off.

    SB that I've previously met (who hardly ever had any time open) wants to know if I'd be interested in talking to a friend about an arrangement, so being the guy that I am I agree to a MnG at Panera.

    The MnG goes well, she's 24, got her own place and her roomie works from 3 p-11 p Saturday-Wednesday so she can host, and we agree to meet for lunch today before heading over to her place.

    Get to the restaurant today and get a text with what she's wearing, an entirely different girl comes walking in the door and she's the 22 yr old sister of the girl that I met at the MnG.

    After a short WTF moment we sit down and she tells me her "sisters" will be joining us in a moment, and when they get there (the original 24 yr old and their 19 yr old younger sister) they make an offer.

    Single allowance that they will split, one of them will always make 1-2 dates / wk at the older ones apt with the only condition being that a date with the younger one might have to be a longer date so that she had time to relax since she had only been with 2 guys.

    Today's with the 22 yr old went well, she's into bondage, dirty talk, facials and is vocal as hell, next will be with the 24 yr old who is evidently is good with everything and anything.

    The first with the 19 yr old may be with one of the other ones there since "she really needs to learn how to give a BJ".
    Why do I never find a deal like this? Hope you are taking your vitamins and staying hydrated! BTW make sure you have safe words in place for the bondage play!

  6. #1523

    We almost need a thread for SB stories.

    And after today I'll start it off.

    SB that I've previously met (who hardly ever had any time open) wants to know if I'd be interested in talking to a friend about an arrangement, so being the guy that I am I agree to a MnG at Panera.

    The MnG goes well, she's 24, got her own place and her roomie works from 3 p-11 p Saturday-Wednesday so she can host, and we agree to meet for lunch today before heading over to her place.

    Get to the restaurant today and get a text with what she's wearing, an entirely different girl comes walking in the door and she's the 22 yr old sister of the girl that I met at the MnG.

    After a short WTF moment we sit down and she tells me her "sisters" will be joining us in a moment, and when they get there (the original 24 yr old and their 19 yr old younger sister) they make an offer.

    Single allowance that they will split, one of them will always make 1-2 dates / wk at the older ones apt with the only condition being that a date with the younger one might have to be a longer date so that she had time to relax since she had only been with 2 guys.

    Today's with the 22 yr old went well, she's into bondage, dirty talk, facials and is vocal as hell, next will be with the 24 yr old who is evidently is good with everything and anything.

    The first with the 19 yr old may be with one of the other ones there since "she really needs to learn how to give a BJ".

  7. #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    BS, I drowning in SB's and I NEVER pay M&G, and I negotiate, so you guys keep all the Pay M&Gs, and $500+ per meeting girls, and I will work my magic on the rest. LOL! I think I did 4 M&G this week alone, one lead to a make out session, so she got something!
    Never said I paid M&G, though she demanded it when we met, so I just told her to fuck off and blocked her. So she was able to create a trail where she sent me a bunch of messages to make it look like I stood her up (never done that to anyone in my life). And honestly this is shooting fish in a barrel no magic needed. Just be nice and not creepy and you are 80% already there.

  8. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmosis  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I'm not surprised that an SB version exists. Do you haopen to have a link?
    Unfortunately no, I just had a 3-4 of the girls I had previously messaged call be fake and other assortments of curse words.

  9. #1520

    There are a few forums

    If you use some google fu you'll find the forums.

    Let's talk sugar.

  10. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by MisforMaster  [View Original Post]
    Generally speaking, I won't pay for a M&G, but, I have no problems paying for an uber (to and from), paying for valet if they drive, and taking care of the meal. I'm also usually prepared with some cash and protection in case things go well enough at the M&G if they want to try to do something later. If she tells me that she's expecting compensation for her time up front, then, I generally block and move to the next one; if I want to spend time with an escort, I'll find an escort. It's that simple. I will respect everyone, but, I refuse to respect people who are rinsers or scammers.
    I absolutely agree with that. Just treat it like a date. Anyone who is a tight ass is most likely not going to do well on SA unless they are dealing strictly with the pros and semi-pros who sometimes troll the site.

  11. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I am also convinced there is no reason to pay for a M&G and you can make out just fine without doing them at all or at least plan on beginning the fun right after the M&G is over. I don't have any details as to how many serious money guys are throwing big dollars at these girls and getting laid or how many are getting companionship only but I know both situations exist. I went on one SB's IG account and she had photos of her and a GF in a private jet and another of her flashing a wad of 100's while on a trip out West to see a college football game. There were no men in any of the pics, but I am sure they didn't charter the jet themselves.
    Generally speaking, I won't pay for a M&G, but, I have no problems paying for an uber (to and from), paying for valet if they drive, and taking care of the meal. I'm also usually prepared with some cash and protection in case things go well enough at the M&G if they want to try to do something later. If she tells me that she's expecting compensation for her time up front, then, I generally block and move to the next one; if I want to spend time with an escort, I'll find an escort. It's that simple. I will respect everyone, but, I refuse to respect people who are rinsers or scammers.

  12. #1517
    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    BS, I drowning in SB's and I NEVER pay M&G, and I negotiate, so you guys keep all the Pay M&Gs, and $500+ per meeting girls, and I will work my magic on the rest. LOL! I think I did 4 M&G this week alone, one lead to a make out session, so she got something!
    I am also convinced there is no reason to pay for a M&G and you can make out just fine without doing them at all or at least plan on beginning the fun right after the M&G is over. I don't have any details as to how many serious money guys are throwing big dollars at these girls and getting laid or how many are getting companionship only but I know both situations exist. I went on one SB's IG account and she had photos of her and a GF in a private jet and another of her flashing a wad of 100's while on a trip out West to see a college football game. There were no men in any of the pics, but I am sure they didn't charter the jet themselves.

  13. #1516

    Story of dinner:

    Name changed to protect my sanity:

    7:45 AM (Her): Want to grab dinner tonight?

    7:45 AM (Me): Sure! What are you thinking?

    7:46 AM (her): Steak, or mexican.

    7:50 AM (Me): Does 7:45 PM tonight work for you downtown?

    7:51 AM (Her): Yes.

    I text her the name of the restaurant where I have reservations, made sure I had cash in case she needed it for the valet, etc etc etc.

    12:45 PM (Her): We're still on for dinner tonight, right?

    12:47 PM (Me): Of course.

    4:30 PM (Me): I'm going to be in meetings for the next two hours -- I'll message you later when I'm done, ok?

    6:00 PM (Her): Hey, are we still on for dinner?

    6:01 PM (Her): Hello??

    6:01 PM (Her): Since you're not responding to me, I'm just going to stay at home.

    Suffice to say, I had dinner by myself last night.

  14. #1515

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Markiv  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.

    Wouldn't even worry about it, I kind of know a little about this subject and the shortage on SB sites is the guys with serious money. If you do, then you will get a lot of traffic.

    A2
    BS, I drowning in SB's and I NEVER pay M&G, and I negotiate, so you guys keep all the Pay M&Gs, and $500+ per meeting girls, and I will work my magic on the rest. LOL! I think I did 4 M&G this week alone, one lead to a make out session, so she got something!

  15. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by Markiv  [View Original Post]
    Well guys, it looks like sugar babies have a forum just like us. So just last weekend after refusing to meet one for wanting me to pay m&g I have been blacklisted and have received quiet explicit messages regarding what I should do to myself.
    Would be interesting to have that forum LOL.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 102 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape