Thread: Beckley / Southern WV

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WVfan
    Reports

Rrguy

Sierra. YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckold1970  [View Original Post]
    I am sure that many of you are familiar with the ad posted by Siera on backpage. She is the thin blonde who posts that she is near Princeton and has posted consistently for at least the last year or longer. I met with.

Er last month and had a good meeting with her. She is up front, down to earth, and has a nice body. She offers incall and prefers that. If any of you are interested for her info, please contact me and treat her well.

If you meet with her.
    In fall 2013, when I lived in Knoxville, saw Sierra as I passed through the area. Saw her closer to Bluefield than Princeton. Decent visit, little paranoid, not a GFE, but I thought she was worth repeating.

Fast forward, I now live in Wytheville, got back in touch with her in August. She said she'd come to wytheville to meet me. She came, took part of donation up front to get room. Yeah, not smart but trying to be discrete. She walks right back out, gets in a car w /2 rejects from the meth rehab center, and heads back to W Va, texting me she's getting room as I watch them drive off.

So she'll rip you off if given a chance. Plus, she looked worse second time. Drugs taking a toll IMHO.

Anyway, YMMV, but that's my story.

As I said above, I'm new to VA and working on finding fun in Bluefield / Princeton area, any help appreciated. Currently trying to bag a couple off of Seeking Arrangement. If I do & they want mire business, I'll post. Any UTR's or good recommendations welcome.

Hope to be a regular poster here / VA boards. Thanks for any help / PM me if you head to East Tennessee.

Reports

Cuckold1970

Good meeting with Siera in Princeton

I am sure that many of you are familiar with the ad posted by Siera on backpage. She is the thin blonde who posts that she is near Princeton and has posted consistently for at least the last year or longer. I met with.

Er last month and had a good meeting with her. She is up front, down to earth, and has a nice body. She offers incall and prefers that. If any of you are interested for her info, please contact me and treat her well.

If you meet with her.

Reports

TommyBoy2464

Sweet and Petite

I am interested, how do I get info?

I haven't posted in this particular forum before; however, I posted in the Charleston forum and have exchanged private messages with a few of you to share and gain information. I haven't had the opportunity to be much of a hobbyist in the last year; however, I have found a very sweet, petite and sexy woman in Princeton. I have only met with her once; but, if you like young looking, small spinner types, this one is a catch. She is very easyto talk to and loves to accommodate. Since I live in Mercer County, I have a place to meet; but, I think that she has a place to meet at times. She asked me to help her find other customers, which is why I am posting here. If you are interested, please message me and I can share her email address and answer as many questions as possible. She will share pictures with you and arrange everything from there. Please treat her well. I told her.

That there were some good guys on this site. If you treat her well, your experience will be as great as mine, I am sure.

Reports

Aszbra

Jamie

Last time I was dreaming in Bluefield, Jamie was still around. Tried to contact her and some guy said he just got the phone and wished guys would quit calling him. Anyone know what happened to her. Last I heard from her she was trying to get away from abusive BF.

Reports

Daman2
    Thanks, man. I hope all is well with you. PM me or send an email if you want information on this new one in Princeton.
    Just don't disappear again LOL. You've got a pm.

Reports

Cuckold1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman2  [View Original Post]
    Hey, it's good to see you back in action again.
    Thanks, man. I hope all is well with you. PM me or send an email if you want information on this new one in Princeton.

Reports

Daman2
    Hey, it's good to see you back in action again.

I haven't posted in this particular forum before; however, I posted in the Charleston forum and have exchanged private messages with a few of you to share and gain information. I haven't had the opportunity to be much of a hobbyist in the last year; however, I have found a very sweet, petite and sexy woman in Princeton. I have only met with her once; but, if you like young looking, small spinner types, this one is a catch. She is very easyto talk to and loves to accommodate. Since I live in Mercer County, I have a place to meet; but, I think that she has a place to meet at times. She asked me to help her find other customers, which is why I am posting here. If you are interested, please message me and I can share her email address and answer as many questions as possible. She will share pictures with you and arrange everything from there. Please treat her well. I told her.

That there were some good guys on this site. If you treat her well, your experience will be as great as mine, I am sure.

Reports

Cuckold1970

Sweet and petite find in Princeton

Reports

Daman2
    Quote Originally Posted by WVfan  [View Original Post]
    Well summer has been semi kind to us in this area. We now have two CL posters who are friends one named Amanda and the other I have not meet yet. Amanda is a bbw with quite a few tattoo and so new things we take for granted with the "pros" has to be explained to her. Several new WSW's out I have seen a beautiful blonde out but have yet to pick her up. The day I tried she was gone before I got turned around. Dark haired girl named Stephanie, pretty good time for 60. Nice BBBJCIM with the extra included. She walks Beckley late at night usually. Also Sarah has been out alot this summer told me she is rid of the boy friend so she walks more now. Heavy set girl with red hair as well I nicknamed big red I don't think I could drink her to look good.
    Hey thanks for posting some info on Beckley....As I pass through there every once in a while and have wondered about it.

Reports

WVfan

Beckley

Well summer has been semi kind to us in this area. We now have two CL posters who are friends one named Amanda and the other I have not meet yet. Amanda is a bbw with quite a few tattoo and so new things we take for granted with the "pros" has to be explained to her. Several new WSW's out I have seen a beautiful blonde out but have yet to pick her up. The day I tried she was gone before I got turned around. Dark haired girl named Stephanie, pretty good time for 60. Nice BBBJCIM with the extra included. She walks Beckley late at night usually. Also Sarah has been out alot this summer told me she is rid of the boy friend so she walks more now. Heavy set girl with red hair as well I nicknamed big red I don't think I could drink her to look good.

Reports

FreeBird76
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I am going toko be in Bluefield tomorrow evening into Friday morning. I will be staying at a local hotel. Any fellow friends have any numbers that They can share. Please pm me. Thanks.
    Never used this before but if I'm trying to help ya out if possible there's a lady. In that area sara she's amazing. Seen her several times great to hang out with in every way.

Reports

ScottVT

Help a friend out

I am going to be in Bluefield tomorrow evening into Friday morning. I will be staying at a local hotel. Any fellow friends have any numbers that They can share. Please pm me. Thanks.

Reports

JohnDoe Jr

UTR in Beckley

I found a great UTR spinner in Beckley on 2 recent trips through the area. She is a small, well proportioned brunette with a few tats. My first contact was through her friend's BP post, and I contacted her directly before my last encounter. (Her friend / scheduler / transportation assistant no longer posts; he is getting out of the biz according to him).

I've seen her twice now, will repeat. I dreamed about a great BBBJ at the start of my nap, 69, covered RCG, mish, CG, and and great BBBJWS for the finale.

I will share more info with other seniors / members that have shared info with me. (As of now I don't have permission to share digits)

Stay safe out there.

Reports

WVfan

Miranda & Amy

Well no one else has been posting anything lately so I will share todays adventure with you. I share these two very reluctantly. I found a post on Craigslist with a small post and phone number included. So I realized it was a local cell and I texted her. We set a appointment for noon today and she included her girlfriend. Now with. Out writing a sleazy Penthouse forum letter girlfriend in this case means just that they are lovers as well. Well the session was awesome what most of us want when we schedule a duo. They both will play with you, each other and follow instructions from you. Toys are used by the two of them on each other and they are full service. And beyond. The rate for this is low, they are so new they don't know what to charge, so yeah I still took advantage of them even with a tip. They try to post on CL under southern WV. But the ad keeps getting flagged, probably by the fangs and spammers. So Seniors and trusted you want to know message me.

Reports

TommyBoy2464

Kat in Princeton

I'll be totally honest but when you dream of getting the hottest BJ ever and causes you to shake all over, then Kat's the chick for you. I really really want to see more of this drop dead gorgeous doll but distance and cash does my talking. Kat, I mean these words from the heart. You're truly one of a kind and I'd protect you to the ends of the world. Please do be careful though, some dudes are plum evil!

Posting Limitations