Arrangement Finders

Thread: Beckley / Southern WV

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by WVfan
    Reports

Daman2
    Quote Originally Posted by WVfan  [View Original Post]
    Well summer has been semi kind to us in this area. We now have two CL posters who are friends one named Amanda and the other I have not meet yet. Amanda is a bbw with quite a few tattoo and so new things we take for granted with the "pros" has to be explained to her. Several new WSW's out I have seen a beautiful blonde out but have yet to pick her up. The day I tried she was gone before I got turned around. Dark haired girl named Stephanie, pretty good time for 60. Nice BBBJCIM with the extra included. She walks Beckley late at night usually. Also Sarah has been out alot this summer told me she is rid of the boy friend so she walks more now. Heavy set girl with red hair as well I nicknamed big red I don't think I could drink her to look good.
    Hey thanks for posting some info on Beckley....As I pass through there every once in a while and have wondered about it.

Reports

WVfan

Beckley

Well summer has been semi kind to us in this area. We now have two CL posters who are friends one named Amanda and the other I have not meet yet. Amanda is a bbw with quite a few tattoo and so new things we take for granted with the "pros" has to be explained to her. Several new WSW's out I have seen a beautiful blonde out but have yet to pick her up. The day I tried she was gone before I got turned around. Dark haired girl named Stephanie, pretty good time for 60. Nice BBBJCIM with the extra included. She walks Beckley late at night usually. Also Sarah has been out alot this summer told me she is rid of the boy friend so she walks more now. Heavy set girl with red hair as well I nicknamed big red I don't think I could drink her to look good.

Reports

FreeBird76
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    I am going toko be in Bluefield tomorrow evening into Friday morning. I will be staying at a local hotel. Any fellow friends have any numbers that They can share. Please pm me. Thanks.
    Never used this before but if I'm trying to help ya out if possible there's a lady. In that area sara she's amazing. Seen her several times great to hang out with in every way.

Reports

ScottVT

Help a friend out

I am going to be in Bluefield tomorrow evening into Friday morning. I will be staying at a local hotel. Any fellow friends have any numbers that They can share. Please pm me. Thanks.

Reports

JohnDoe Jr

UTR in Beckley

I found a great UTR spinner in Beckley on 2 recent trips through the area. She is a small, well proportioned brunette with a few tats. My first contact was through her friend's BP post, and I contacted her directly before my last encounter. (Her friend / scheduler / transportation assistant no longer posts; he is getting out of the biz according to him).

I've seen her twice now, will repeat. I dreamed about a great BBBJ at the start of my nap, 69, covered RCG, mish, CG, and and great BBBJWS for the finale.

I will share more info with other seniors / members that have shared info with me. (As of now I don't have permission to share digits)

Stay safe out there.

Reports

WVfan

Miranda & Amy

Well no one else has been posting anything lately so I will share todays adventure with you. I share these two very reluctantly. I found a post on Craigslist with a small post and phone number included. So I realized it was a local cell and I texted her. We set a appointment for noon today and she included her girlfriend. Now with. Out writing a sleazy Penthouse forum letter girlfriend in this case means just that they are lovers as well. Well the session was awesome what most of us want when we schedule a duo. They both will play with you, each other and follow instructions from you. Toys are used by the two of them on each other and they are full service. And beyond. The rate for this is low, they are so new they don't know what to charge, so yeah I still took advantage of them even with a tip. They try to post on CL under southern WV. But the ad keeps getting flagged, probably by the fangs and spammers. So Seniors and trusted you want to know message me.

Reports

TommyBoy2464

Kat in Princeton

I'll be totally honest but when you dream of getting the hottest BJ ever and causes you to shake all over, then Kat's the chick for you. I really really want to see more of this drop dead gorgeous doll but distance and cash does my talking. Kat, I mean these words from the heart. You're truly one of a kind and I'd protect you to the ends of the world. Please do be careful though, some dudes are plum evil!

Reports

KoolAid

Kat in Princeton

I had another great dream with Kat this evening, she is very responsive full GFE if I had enough time and money I would love to be with her all night. Treat her well guys!

K.A.

Reports

WVfan

Airport Video off I 64 near Beckley

Does anyone have any knowledge about the Airport Video store near Beckley. I would like to know a little more, have heard a few things. I really don't want to walk into a sausage party which is totally from what I want.

Reports

Cuckold1970

Lildixie2878 aka Kat is the real deal and you will have a great time with her

I have posted several good reviews on this site about providers that I have seen that have led to exciting meetings for some of you. I want to highly recommend Kat, who has posted an ad here. She can be contacted.

At Lildixie2878@yahoo.com and she is very good about responding and setting up a day and time to meet with you. She is a beautiful and sexy 25 year old young woman who is thin with a very nice bodyand she is about 5'5", 125 lbs. She is also a very sweet woman. You will feel as if you are with a gorgeous girlfriend for the first time. Please treat her well. She is located in Mercer County near Princeton and you will.

Need to pick her up. She has pics that she will share with you and the pictures are very accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by LilDixie2878  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. I am new here. So please excuse me if I violate any rules with this post. But this post is about me and I just wanted to say thank you to kool aid for the kind words and let you guys know if your in the Princeton Bluefield area hit me up.

Lildixie2878 at yahoo.com.

Reports

Lil Dixie 2878

In the Princeton / Bluefield area?

Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid  [View Original Post]
    Hello Vol.

I met another chick through my drive up she has posted on CL as NSA fun. She has dirty blond hair about 125 lb. See cups sweet face. Damage $ not a clock watcher. A little inexperienced but was willing. Hit me up for her contact info. I really miss Knoxville can't wait to get back there.

K.A.
    Hello all. I am new here. So please excuse me if I violate any rules with this post. But this post is about me and I just wanted to say thank you to kool aid for the kind words and let you guys know if your in the Princeton Bluefield area hit me up.

Lildixie2878 at yahoo.com.

Reports

KoolAid

Kat in Princeton

Quote Originally Posted by Ruavol2  [View Original Post]
    I live in NE TN if you have any info on someone I can call anywhere along the WV corridor from Princton Beckley Charleston on up to into PA I would be greatful. Especially a chick like Allie. Sounds like my kind of gal. I have a few all around too. I am a TER member and keep up with the high ends too. Leaving tonight for PA going through WV. Anything appreciated.

Ruavol2.
    Hello Vol.

I met another chick through my drive up she has posted on CL as NSA fun. She has dirty blond hair about 125 lb. See cups sweet face. Damage $ not a clock watcher. A little inexperienced but was willing. Hit me up for her contact info. I really miss Knoxville can't wait to get back there.

K.A.

Reports

Ruavol2

This girl in Fairmont. Do you still have her information

I live in NE TN if you have any info on someone I can call anywhere along the WV corridor from Princton Beckley Charleston on up to into PA I would be greatful. Especially a chick like Allie. Sounds like my kind of gal. I have a few all around too. I am a TER member and keep up with the high ends too. Leaving tonight for PA going through WV. Anything appreciated.

Ruavol2.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolAid  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Man,

I haven't had much luck in Beckley, I did get a chance to meet this cute little hillbilly chick named Allie in Fairmont. Was about 5'4" 105 brown hair couple of tats but had a really nice body could suck a golf ball through a hose. Was really into the BBBJ & protein, only downfall was her boyfriend was always nervous she was going to leave him. Pm me for the details if you ever come that way.

K. A.

Reports

Rbw88

Buckley

Heading north for thanksgiving and will be passing through your area is there an area worth hitting for a SW to break up the monotony of the trip.

Reports

WVfan

Beckley

Ok we have a fairly new girl who likes to walk downtown Beckley. She is in her twenties and almost to good lookin to be walkin. I have seen her walkin several weeks now and finally picked her up fo a little ride yesterday. The body is very nice good oral skills. The kitty is almost clean shave and tight. She allows cim with spit. Her name is Sarah.

Posting Limitations