rubmaps

Thread: Sports Chat

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Lowlys One

Bad beat

Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddahs,

For those of you at home (or at a bar), lucky bastids who watching MNF, eh- I told you --Vegas got their hand in everything. I've seen some BULLSHIT fuckin plays before, but to start the 3rd, this takes the cake.

Especially when the commentators just talked about Hawaiian Marcus, St. Louis High School, grew up dreaming playing MNF, had to watch the replays when he had schoolwork 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm HST, AH CAMAN.

Very next play, he throws a pick six? Where DeMarco Murray could have easily tackled the LB? B-you-L-L-S-H-I-T. Now, hold on before you think I'm a sore loser, I took Indy +8. 5 for the game (early, Sunday afternoon before NFL 2nd set was finished.) But still. Seriously? We shall see how this 2 H plays out. I predict a ass woopin by the Colts, because the public still has the SEATTLE BEATDOWN fresh in their minds. Nobody (huh?) remembers the Colts beating the 49 ers last week.

Right?
    Man that last touchdown hurt.

Viva,

Braddahs,

For those of you at home (or at a bar), lucky bastids who watching MNF, eh- I told you --Vegas got their hand in everything. I've seen some BULLSHIT fuckin plays before, but to start the 3rd, this takes the cake.

Especially when the commentators just talked about Hawaiian Marcus, St. Louis High School, grew up dreaming playing MNF, had to watch the replays when he had schoolwork 2:30 pm to 7:00 pm HST, AH CAMAN.

Very next play, he throws a pick six? Where DeMarco Murray could have easily tackled the LB? B-you-L-L-S-H-I-T. Now, hold on before you think I'm a sore loser, I took Indy +8. 5 for the game (early, Sunday afternoon before NFL 2nd set was finished.) But still. Seriously? We shall see how this 2 H plays out. I predict a ass woopin by the Colts, because the public still has the SEATTLE BEATDOWN fresh in their minds. Nobody (huh?) remembers the Colts beating the 49 ers last week.

Right?

Action

Any devout gambler (or should I say degenerate) play 2 H lines for football? Do you have success with it?

If so, PM me.

This is an online thAng. I myself have been trying to crack this code for about 1. 5 years. I believe it is a catch 22, and this is my take --the oddsmakers *HAVE* to put out a line, usually just spread and total, for every_single_game. We degenerates have 15 minutes to make a decision. I enjoy the challenge of it, Especially when you are actually watching a game from the start, and have a "feel" for how the game is going. Now, it doesn't always (ha!) end up in my favor. A lot of games are truly a "tale of two halves", especially when it comes to the NFL. You know. The NO FUN LEAGUE. I swear to God, Vegas has their hand in every game. Anyways, enough of my rant.

Seniors, LMK. Mahalo,

Braddah H.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Tampa bay -1.

L. A Chargers +3.

Jacksonville -2. 5.

Get on it.
    NFL is so unpredictable, dang.

Short tomorrow

Tampa bay -1.

L. A Chargers +3.

Jacksonville -2. 5.

Get on it.

Tcu / kansas st

Texas christian -7.

Wsu

Big on WSU -16.

College today

Syracuse +24.

Wash St -16.5.

Elliott suspended 6 games, take Jerry with you please.

Clemson / syracuse

Syracuse +24 adjust 2 h if need to, I just want 14 points but that's up to god haha.

Wash st -16.5.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiChef  [View Original Post]
    Carolina over 43.

Philadelphia -6 1/2.

Pittsburgh -8 1/2.

Kansas City over 45 1/2.

Last week: W-2 L-2 YTD: W-7 L-10 41%.

Good luck to everyone playing for real.
    Wow this week has 5 games with double digit chalks. Wonder how many will cover? History says to take the points.

Green Bay -3.

Houston -10.

Houston over 47 1/2.

Kansas City over 47.

Last week: W-3 L-1 YTD: W-10 L-11 47%.

Good luck to everyone playing for real.

South ala / troy

S alabama +14.5 adjust 2 h if need to.

Troy South Alabama

Wednesday night college football because a degen needs action every night.

South Alabama +18.

Over 50.

Utah Jazz +1. 5

One Unit Play.

Utah Jazz +1. 5.

I'll see you at the cash out window.

NFL today

Minnesota -3. 5 if Bradford plays.

Under 41 if he doesn't play.

Snf

Kansas City -1 and over 45.

+ Add Report