Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 423 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
    Administrator

New rules for this thread

I'm tired of the non stop fighting on this thread. I know LA has a troll, something about BB threads tends to bring them out but some of you guys are too fucking dumb to not play right into their hands so here are the rules for this thread

Effective immediately, posters are prohibited from criticizing, complaining about or discussing other forum members.
    This restriction is necessary to stop the endlessly pointless rhetoric.
    The 1st violation will result in the perpetrator being placed on Permanent Moderation status.
    The 2nd violation will result in the perpetrator being permanently banned from the Forum.
    I am sure that I will need to ban one or more members before everybody takes this seriously, but I'm tired of dealing with these constant arguments.
    Please us the "Report Post" link at the bottom of every post in the forum to advise me of any violations of this restriction.

If somebody posts that they fucked some chick raw and you think they are lying then post your EXPERIENCES with that chick. Call them a liar, imply that they are lying, question their post and seriously, you're gone.

A2

Let's Get a 'For Sure', list going

Ok let's do this. I have been reading several conversations about 'not sure' or 'not tried yet'. We have had members in the past give some really good 'Current Active Lists', so I think this is a good time for one of you that have been involved in most of these recent searches and finds to give us all an 'updated list' of the Active Legit FULL BB (Full meaning Bare suck and Bare Fuck) Providers, yes to include the Past Entertainers that are still doing BB Sessions. Please Only include the ones that are 'For Sure' No YMMV, and No 'not sure' or 'not tried yet'. So I don't care if they are SW or Esc or Dancers or whatever, just a good solid list.

What happened to Alexis? Someone just reported on her and now I can't find her ad.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyManDude  [View Original Post]
    The yellow house on Hellman?

GMD.
    You guys have some amazing code. New and Hell run perpendicular and there's ton of yellow houses. Chasing my tail.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGlitterman  [View Original Post]
    I can't say whether that email address is legit, but I can personally confirm that the girl in the pics, Kennedii, is legit BBFS and very hot in person. Meth-head though, for what it's worth. No greek. Still, I had a good time.
    Huh, well I'll be damned.

Re: Kenneddii

Quote Originally Posted by Dookie619  [View Original Post]
    Howd you just see the ad? It was posted well over a year ago. Without the link you can't even search for it.
    Reviewed her last year: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...323&viewfull=1#post2922323.

As did a few others. She's definitely legit. Haven't seen her advertise in a while. She was moving around a lot.

GMD.
    No its on Mooney, I'm sure everyone has been to this one before.

Kenneddii

Quote Originally Posted by TheGlitterman  [View Original Post]
    I can't say whether that email address is legit, but I can personally confirm that the girl in the pics, Kennedii, is legit BBFS and very hot in person. Meth-head though, for what it's worth. No greek. Still, I had a good time.
    Is she on Hx? If anyone still is contact with her tell her to make one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWake  [View Original Post]
    Only providing an email address in their ad is 100% red flag / avoid alert. Either a st! Ng or a rob. Flagged the ad.

Tatoo

For anyone interested in pursuing. Just saw the ad. Haven't contacted her.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/MenSe...-goes/61871037
    Howd you just see the ad? It was posted well over a year ago. Without the link you can't even search for it.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

For anyone interested in pursuing. Just saw the ad. Haven't contacted her.

http://losangeles.backpage.com/MenSe...-goes/61871037
    Only providing an email address in their ad is 100% red flag / avoid alert. Either a st! Ng or a rob. Flagged the ad.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka  [View Original Post]
    Monterey Park, off New. Avoid Lulu.

GMD.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk88  [View Original Post]
    Where is this house of happiness?
    Monterey Park, off New. Avoid Lulu.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLeafs  [View Original Post]
    I feel lucky I was able to get in kgirl scene very early, look like it is getting more difficult for newbies to get approved for screening.

It was pretty easy screening when I started in early 2001.
    I also was in the kscene even before Park Asian started and than blew up and the owner bailed. Back in the day there was NO screening.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 423 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations