wildpeachvacation

Thread: USA Adult Classified Advertiser: Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 870 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 13038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13038

    Brenna Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    My go to girl isn't an option anymore, so I'm looking for someone new to spend time with. I usually travel to the area for fun, so reliability is one of my biggest needs and just a fun, comfortable visit beyond that. I am thinking Lacey Foxx, but I haven't had any luck getting in touch with her yet. Just looking for some good, reliable fun, so let me know who you think I should spend my time with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarab31  [View Original Post]
    Reliable, young, great skills, GFE, smart, has a regular job, no habits.
    Couldn't agree more. Her ad seems to be down, but she's available. I just saw her last weekend.

    Brenna Nicole (at brennanicolegfe).

    Twitter.

    https://twitter.com/brennanicolegfe

  2. #13037

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    I'm always tempted to keep her to myself, but that's not what we're here for. But once you get IN with her, you can't beat JoselineW. Sexy lady who is all about the pleasure. Not just physically sexy, but her whole attitude. Oral skills are off the charts. But, as has been noted many times, it's not easy getting that 1st visit. But once I did, now I get immediate response.
    The stars aligned for me this time. All I can say is it was worth the wait. She is a real pleaser and not a clock watcher at all. Had an amazing experience starting with a nice massage and then onto the fun. She is a mature woman and not a 20 something spinner but is absolutely amazing to spend time with. So glad I kept trying.

  3. #13036

    A few things to consider.

    Hello!

    So I thought it may be worth adding a bit to this thread. Since it is about me, after all. As I noted, I am very part time and UTR. I carefully chose who I want to meet and spend time with.

    In addition, I have received somewhere around 100 emails in response to my post. I do have a "real" life and am not sitting at my computer or on my phone fielding inquiries and setting up meetings all day. I screen my emails for people I may want to meet. A brief "Hey baby, text me". Or "How much for a HH?" will get deleted. If you call me "hun", "babe", "sweetheart", etc that will also get deleted. This is all about quality for me. Not quantity. It seems that is perfectly ok for you guys to critique and carefully select who you choose to see. Does it really shock you when the ladies may do the same to you?

    Thanks,

    Susie the Soccer Mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGenteelMan  [View Original Post]
    She responds once in awhile but its not consistent. She won't give out her cell or hasnt figured out voice.google.com or both. And she won't set a time to just meet up. Odd that she even advertises.

  4. #13035

    Recommendations

    I'm always tempted to keep her to myself, but that's not what we're here for. But once you get IN with her, you can't beat JoselineW. Sexy lady who is all about the pleasure. Not just physically sexy, but her whole attitude. Oral skills are off the charts. But, as has been noted many times, it's not easy getting that 1st visit. But once I did, now I get immediate response.

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    My go to girl isn't an option anymore, so I'm looking for someone new to spend time with. I usually travel to the area for fun, so reliability is one of my biggest needs and just a fun, comfortable visit beyond that. I am thinking Lacey Foxx, but I haven't had any luck getting in touch with her yet. Just looking for some good, reliable fun, so let me know who you think I should spend my time with.

  5. #13034

    Soccermom

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck getting a response. Please pm me. I have tried several time to toftt. No luck.
    She responds once in awhile but its not consistent. She won't give out her cell or hasnt figured out voice.google.com or both. And she won't set a time to just meet up. Odd that she even advertises.

  6. #13033
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 98

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Annie for the first time today. Unfortunately, it will also be my last time. What a horrifying experience.

    I set it up, yesterday, for 1 pm today. Then, my boss showed up at my workplace today, so I let her know early that I wasn't going to make it. Thats when the begging for rent money started. Rent money: I get it, but it's not my problem. Later in the morning, when my boss left unexpectedly, I shot her a note saying I could make it by 2 pm. She said okay, but a few minutes later asked if I could do 2:30. I told her that was not convenient, so she agreed to keep the 2 pm time.

    I arrived at the addrrss given, a CVS parking lot, at 1:50 and let her know I was there. She gave me her address. And asked me to stop and pick something up for her at McDonalds. I figured that, it being the first visit, it would be a nice gesture, so I agreed. Fucking slowest McDonalds in the fucking WORLD!!

    I finally get to her place and knock on her door. Crickets.

    I knock again, louder. Crickets. I set the McDonalds on the stoop and got back in my car. I texted that this had been a total waste of time and left. About 5 minutes later the sob stories began blowing up my text. , begging me to come back.

    Being a total idiot, I went back.

    No kissing or blowjob. She's having dental work done.

    Crappy "massage" and a handjob was what I got. I need to say that I told her to get me off quick and then we'd go for a second round but, between her filthy apartment, her inane babbling about stupid shit, and the sticky ooze I stuck my hand in on her bedspread, ol' Tex was down for the count. I politely excused myself, got dressed, and left her with $. 5 for a crappy "massage" and a handjob.

    On. My way out the door she asked me to please not mention the mess or anything bad about the visit. I said I wouldn't but. Really?

    Not going back and I really don't understand all of the raves she gets here. That was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in the hobby. And I've had some bad ones.
    I am very sorry you had a bad experience. I have been very sick due to a bad reaction to an antibiotic and I just found out my dad has cancer.

    Please allow me to make this up to you with a free visit.

    Thank you for the help getting my rent paid.

  7. #13032
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 98

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by TechComHudson  [View Original Post]
    As long as we're talking about AnnieGirl, I can also chime in here and say my experience with her was very meh and I will not be repeating. I saw her a few months ago in a dream. We had an afternoon date set up with a specific time. She said she was excited to meet me (and her ad said she needed the cash bad, so. Yeah). So the hour approaches and she goes silent. I keep asking her for an address over and over again. I even left and traveled to Middletown to be in the area at the agreed time, texting her the whole time about needing an address. I got no reply and I eventually headed home. She texts back the next day with a million Sorrys and offers me a special make-up deal for the next day. I visit her the next day -- texting is fine. She explains that she uses a burner app but only can use it when she has wifi. So when she is out of the house at all, she is incommunicado. Red flag. Her place is, as this last review said, a huge mess. Just a mess. And the "deal" I was getting was not a discount but rather just more time with her. But the problem is that she just chatted with me for like 30 minutes before she started anything (this was the "deal" I got), but I didn't want to chat at all. I wanted to get down to business ASAP. I understand some Mongers may love long chit chat stuff. But not me not this time. I know she's a nice kind lady (a 6, looks-wise).

    So after being very patient, I put a stop to the needless chatter and I told her I'm there for one reason alone: the BBBJ she brags about. So she gets excited and starts doing her thing. But as time goes along, it becomes apparent that her BBBJ skills are great when it comes to foreplay, but there isn't a ton of engine to buckle down and get the job done hard and fast. She starts complaining about being in neck and hip pain. I debate leaving. The BBBJ stops and we go to covered K9 as a last resort. I finish, but the whole time I'm doing my thing I am staring at some small open sores on her back and butt. Just not a turn-on. So that's that.

    I want to be very fair and say most of the reviews of AnnieGirl here before I met her in September 2017 were quite positive, so there's that. Search the thread and see for yourself. And also, YMMV. My experience with her was not bad. It was just meh, and thus not worth the drive to Middletown. If you love BBBJ but you are not sensitive and do not finish quick, I suggest you do NOT go see AnnieGirl. If you need a serious BJ by a pro, try Busty Red, Sydney K Moore, or (RIP) Juliette of EE.
    I was in a bad car accident in September and have been very sick. I am sorry.

  8. #13031
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 98

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvnLivn  [View Original Post]
    She says my reports are too long and people only read the beginning and end. Maybe she's right so here it is, short and sweet.

    I had another nice time with AnnieGirl. Sweet girl who aims to please.

    Go see her. You'll be glad you did.

    LuvnLivn.

    Cincy ad appears to be expired but here is Dayton.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Y-SPECIAL.html
    Thank you for the TLC I hope to see you soon.

    Annie.

  9. #13030

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    My go to girl isn't an option anymore, so I'm looking for someone new to spend time with. I usually travel to the area for fun, so reliability is one of my biggest needs and just a fun, comfortable visit beyond that. I am thinking Lacey Foxx, but I haven't had any luck getting in touch with her yet. Just looking for some good, reliable fun, so let me know who you think I should spend my time with.
    Lady J, without a doubt. Reliable and fantastic.

  10. #13029

    Brenna Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by FortunateSon1  [View Original Post]
    My go to girl isn't an option anymore, so I'm looking for someone new to spend time with. I usually travel to the area for fun, so reliability is one of my biggest needs and just a fun, comfortable visit beyond that. I am thinking Lacey Foxx, but I haven't had any luck getting in touch with her yet. Just looking for some good, reliable fun, so let me know who you think I should spend my time with.
    Reliable, young, great skills, GFE, smart, has a regular job, no habits.

  11. #13028

    Agree with these reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TechComHudson  [View Original Post]
    As long as we're talking about AnnieGirl, I can also chime in here and say my experience with her was very meh and I will not be repeating. I saw her a few months ago in a dream. We had an afternoon date set up with a specific time. She said she was excited to meet me (and her ad said she needed the cash bad, so. Yeah). So the hour approaches and she goes silent. I keep asking her for an address over and over again. I even left and traveled to Middletown to be in the area at the agreed time, texting her the whole time about needing an address. I got no reply and I eventually headed home. She texts back the next day with a million Sorrys and offers me a special make-up deal for the next day. I visit her the next day -- texting is fine. She explains that she uses a burner app but only can use it when she has wifi. So when she is out of the house at all, she is incommunicado. Red flag. Her place is, as this last review said, a huge mess. Just a mess. And the "deal" I was getting was not a discount but rather just more time with her. But the problem is that she just chatted with me for like 30 minutes before she started anything (this was the "deal" I got), but I didn't want to chat at all. I wanted to get down to business ASAP. I understand some Mongers may love long chit chat stuff. But not me not this time. I know she's a nice kind lady (a 6, looks-wise).

    So after being very patient, I put a stop to the needless chatter and I told her I'm there for one reason alone: the BBBJ she brags about. So she gets excited and starts doing her thing. But as time goes along, it becomes apparent that her BBBJ skills are great when it comes to foreplay, but there isn't a ton of engine to buckle down and get the job done hard and fast. She starts complaining about being in neck and hip pain. I debate leaving. The BBBJ stops and we go to covered K9 as a last resort. I finish, but the whole time I'm doing my thing I am staring at some small open sores on her back and butt. Just not a turn-on. So that's that.

    I want to be very fair and say most of the reviews of AnnieGirl here before I met her in September 2017 were quite positive, so there's that. Search the thread and see for yourself. And also, YMMV. My experience with her was not bad. It was just meh, and thus not worth the drive to Middletown. If you love BBBJ but you are not sensitive and do not finish quick, I suggest you do NOT go see AnnieGirl. If you need a serious BJ by a pro, try Busty Red, Sydney K Moore, or (RIP) Juliette of EE.
    Saw her a couple of months. Apartment was a mess. Nonstop chatter and couldn't seem to calm down. Can't even remember what we did. Couldn't wait to leave.

  12. #13027

    Recommendations?

    My go to girl isn't an option anymore, so I'm looking for someone new to spend time with. I usually travel to the area for fun, so reliability is one of my biggest needs and just a fun, comfortable visit beyond that. I am thinking Lacey Foxx, but I haven't had any luck getting in touch with her yet. Just looking for some good, reliable fun, so let me know who you think I should spend my time with.

  13. #13026

    AnnieGirl -- I also had a meh experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Annie for the first time today. Unfortunately, it will also be my last time. What a horrifying experience.

    I set it up, yesterday, for 1 pm today. Then, my boss showed up at my workplace today, so I let her know early that I wasn't going to make it. Thats when the begging for rent money started. Rent money: I get it, but it's not my problem. Later in the morning, when my boss left unexpectedly, I shot her a note saying I could make it by 2 pm. She said okay, but a few minutes later asked if I could do 2:30. I told her that was not convenient, so she agreed to keep the 2 pm time.

    I arrived at the addrrss given, a CVS parking lot, at 1:50 and let her know I was there. She gave me her address. And asked me to stop and pick something up for her at McDonalds. I figured that, it being the first visit, it would be a nice gesture, so I agreed. Fucking slowest McDonalds in the fucking WORLD!!

    I finally get to her place and knock on her door. Crickets.

    I knock again, louder. Crickets. I set the McDonalds on the stoop and got back in my car. I texted that this had been a total waste of time and left. About 5 minutes later the sob stories began blowing up my text. , begging me to come back.

    Being a total idiot, I went back.

    No kissing or blowjob. She's having dental work done.

    Crappy "massage" and a handjob was what I got. I need to say that I told her to get me off quick and then we'd go for a second round but, between her filthy apartment, her inane babbling about stupid shit, and the sticky ooze I stuck my hand in on her bedspread, ol' Tex was down for the count. I politely excused myself, got dressed, and left her with $. 5 for a crappy "massage" and a handjob.

    On. My way out the door she asked me to please not mention the mess or anything bad about the visit. I said I wouldn't but. Really?

    Not going back and I really don't understand all of the raves she gets here. That was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in the hobby. And I've had some bad ones.
    As long as we're talking about AnnieGirl, I can also chime in here and say my experience with her was very meh and I will not be repeating. I saw her a few months ago in a dream. We had an afternoon date set up with a specific time. She said she was excited to meet me (and her ad said she needed the cash bad, so. Yeah). So the hour approaches and she goes silent. I keep asking her for an address over and over again. I even left and traveled to Middletown to be in the area at the agreed time, texting her the whole time about needing an address. I got no reply and I eventually headed home. She texts back the next day with a million Sorrys and offers me a special make-up deal for the next day. I visit her the next day -- texting is fine. She explains that she uses a burner app but only can use it when she has wifi. So when she is out of the house at all, she is incommunicado. Red flag. Her place is, as this last review said, a huge mess. Just a mess. And the "deal" I was getting was not a discount but rather just more time with her. But the problem is that she just chatted with me for like 30 minutes before she started anything (this was the "deal" I got), but I didn't want to chat at all. I wanted to get down to business ASAP. I understand some Mongers may love long chit chat stuff. But not me not this time. I know she's a nice kind lady (a 6, looks-wise).

    So after being very patient, I put a stop to the needless chatter and I told her I'm there for one reason alone: the BBBJ she brags about. So she gets excited and starts doing her thing. But as time goes along, it becomes apparent that her BBBJ skills are great when it comes to foreplay, but there isn't a ton of engine to buckle down and get the job done hard and fast. She starts complaining about being in neck and hip pain. I debate leaving. The BBBJ stops and we go to covered K9 as a last resort. I finish, but the whole time I'm doing my thing I am staring at some small open sores on her back and butt. Just not a turn-on. So that's that.

    I want to be very fair and say most of the reviews of AnnieGirl here before I met her in September 2017 were quite positive, so there's that. Search the thread and see for yourself. And also, YMMV. My experience with her was not bad. It was just meh, and thus not worth the drive to Middletown. If you love BBBJ but you are not sensitive and do not finish quick, I suggest you do NOT go see AnnieGirl. If you need a serious BJ by a pro, try Busty Red, Sydney K Moore, or (RIP) Juliette of EE.

  14. #13025
    She must have hit her quota she needed to hit to catch up on bills and for Christmas LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck getting a response. Please pm me. I have tried several time to toftt. No luck.

  15. #13024

    AnnieGirl

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJay69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Annie for the first time today. Unfortunately, it will also be my last time. What a horrifying experience.

    I set it up, yesterday, for 1 pm today. Then, my boss showed up at my workplace today, so I let her know early that I wasn't going to make it. Thats when the begging for rent money started. Rent money: I get it, but it's not my problem. Later in the morning, when my boss left unexpectedly, I shot her a note saying I could make it by 2 pm. She said okay, but a few minutes later asked if I could do 2:30. I told her that was not convenient, so she agreed to keep the 2 pm time.

    I arrived at the addrrss given, a CVS parking lot, at 1:50 and let her know I was there. She gave me her address. And asked me to stop and pick something up for her at McDonalds. I figured that, it being the first visit, it would be a nice gesture, so I agreed. Fucking slowest McDonalds in the fucking WORLD!!

    I finally get to her place and knock on her door. Crickets.

    I knock again, louder. Crickets. I set the McDonalds on the stoop and got back in my car. I texted that this had been a total waste of time and left. About 5 minutes later the sob stories began blowing up my text. , begging me to come back.

    Being a total idiot, I went back.

    No kissing or blowjob. She's having dental work done.

    Crappy "massage" and a handjob was what I got. I need to say that I told her to get me off quick and then we'd go for a second round but, between her filthy apartment, her inane babbling about stupid shit, and the sticky ooze I stuck my hand in on her bedspread, ol' Tex was down for the count. I politely excused myself, got dressed, and left her with $. 5 for a crappy "massage" and a handjob.

    On. My way out the door she asked me to please not mention the mess or anything bad about the visit. I said I wouldn't but. Really?

    Not going back and I really don't understand all of the raves she gets here. That was one of the worst experiences I've ever had in the hobby. And I've had some bad ones.
    Thanks for posting this even after she asked you not to. This is the type of honesty we need on here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape