Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraKa11  [View Original Post]
    I have seen reports in the past that have simply said stay away or danger. Can anyone elaborate?

http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/Wom...boobs/33243942
    She has a real nice body, but she is real skittish, signs of some sort of habbit. Doesn't seem like it would take much to set her off.

Danger?

I have seen reports in the past that have simply said stay away or danger. Can anyone elaborate?

http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/Wom...boobs/33243942

Renee from Germanton

Saw her this afternoon for the first time. Sweet girl. Treat her right and she will take care of you. I'm not known for finishing with a BJ, so after a bit I asked about FS. She pulled out a condom and said if that's what you need. She said she was a bit intimidated by my size as she is very petite. I assured her I was gentle and wanted her to take her time. Up on she went, and very tight. Great time, but as always YMMV. I'm always a gentleman and it does pay off!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I agree she is a cutie for sure. I was able to get BBBJ with her, and there are a couple of reports on anoThER board which are similar. So I think if you are nice with her and are clean, good chance for more than a tug. I think it is possible that even more could be on the menu but not the first time you see her. On subsequent visits my impression was that more could be available, but as always YMMV.

Renee

I agree she is a cutie for sure. I was able to get BBBJ with her, and there are a couple of reports on anoThER board which are similar. So I think if you are nice with her and are clean, good chance for more than a tug. I think it is possible that even more could be on the menu but not the first time you see her. On subsequent visits my impression was that more could be available, but as always YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by TallBear  [View Original Post]
    Though she advertises in massage, I get the impression that her menu can include much more than a rub & tug. Can you (or anyone else) tell us what all is on the menu? She certainly is a cutie.

Renee's menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list of satisfied clients for Renee. She is off the beaten path but was worth it for me. An older kind of run-down house, but in a safe area so no problems. She looks like her ad pics and was very friendly. Very good massage skills and a very happy ending. She seems to post pretty regularly so not a problem to find her info.

http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/The...sions/33924619
    Though she advertises in massage, I get the impression that her menu can include much more than a rub & tug. Can you (or anyone else) tell us what all is on the menu? She certainly is a cutie.

What happened to Lacy

I was a regular can't find her?

UTR Info?

Hi fellow mongers.

I live near Winston-Salem and would love to find a good UTR GFE in the area. Does anyone have contact information they would be willing to share with me? If so, please pm details. Thank you,

RWA.

Elkin or Wilkesboro action?

Going to be in the Elkin / Wilkesboro area tomorrow night. Know it's a long shot, but wondering if there is any decent providers out that way.

Appreciate any tips.

Gibbs.

P.S. Looking at Renee, but wrong side of town. Trying to decide if worth that long a detour.

Renee

Add me to the list of satisfied clients for Renee. She is off the beaten path but was worth it for me. An older kind of run-down house, but in a safe area so no problems. She looks like her ad pics and was very friendly. Very good massage skills and a very happy ending. She seems to post pretty regularly so not a problem to find her info.

http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/The...sions/33924619

Hell no

Quote Originally Posted by RWren  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her and was disappointed. She is attractive but her pussy stunk to high heaven. Would not see her again because if that.
    That's all I needed to know. Thanks!

CK.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandRod  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've seen her. Recent ad photo looks like she's put on some serious weight and aged a couple years in a short while. Any info?
    I went to see her and was disappointed. She is attractive but her pussy stunk to high heaven. Would not see her again because if that.

Baggage

Quote Originally Posted by BrandRod  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for perspective. She's always had baggage, so not sure if it's new or same old stuff. Agree she'll do anything (see string awhile back about her willingness to do BBFS and other things) - thought this might be catching up with her. Also some speculation that age is catching up with her and her business is declining.
    I've seen her ads but never seen her. The reviews on the oThER site are all pretty good until you get to a few that pop up over the last few months that seem to be hit and miss. All of this talk really intrigues me because I'd like to have a provider who will go a little further than the others, CIM or COF etc (except for ass licking, and BBFS as some of the older threads read LOL). But seeing baggage thrown around quite a bit makes a guy question it. Can anyone elaborate on that? Demons, or something she may carry that doesn't go away?

Thanks!

CK.

Kynduhl

Thanks for perspective. She's always had baggage, so not sure if it's new or same old stuff. Agree she'll do anything (see string awhile back about her willingness to do BBFS and other things) - thought this might be catching up with her. Also some speculation that age is catching up with her and her business is declining.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaXXParty  [View Original Post]
    She had a tad bit of baggage when I saw her last year and she looked a little worse for the wear too. She made up for any shortfalls with her enthusiasm and willingness for just about anything.

Niki

Quote Originally Posted by BussaNut  [View Original Post]
    Saw her myself. For me she is more than thin. Looks like a walking skeleton near death. I refused service. To me she is well beyond thin. To the point of looking sickly.
    Everyone has their own preferences. Personally I like thin. She is perfect for some some of us. No signs of demons. But you never know. She says it's just a genetic thing. I have found her very accommodating and very personable. Yep, very thin, but that is not bad to some of us. I would never see some fat overweight pig! LOL.

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by BucketList193  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for a while. Kept my promise for a while, but now that that is over, been checking things out. Saw Niki in Winston recently. Saw her a few times now. Would highly recommend. Very friendly and laid back. Did not watch the clock. Tall and very thin. PM for any other details.

http://winstonsalem.backpage.com/Wom...iting/33866924
    Saw her myself. For me she is more than thin. Looks like a walking skeleton near death. I refused service. To me she is well beyond thin. To the point of looking sickly.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations