Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #165

    Bobbi

    Yes playmate is Bobbi and she is so popular because she has been broke in right and knows how to be dirty and how to do what she is there to do. I love this babydoll face and big ass and tiny frame she is a spinner and has a wet pussy and I did go raw but I like filling her **** up with loads. She swallows great and gives head like a pro and if you have time you can do anything else you want pretty much. Get her right and she will be naked all night you have her when you want and she's been passed around a lot of times by a lot of men so there is that.

    This girl still young and pretty so enjoy it men.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-03-29-13-48-26.jpg‎   1 (1).jpg‎   fu.jpg‎  

  2. #164

    Bobbi?

    I got a number for Bobbi and asked for a pic. This is what I got. Is it her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20170327-154410.jpg‎  

  3. #163

    Bobbi

    I finally had the opportunity to meet bobbi, the girl is good at what she does with a very sexy body and up for anything, definitely going to see her again, thanks to the monger that shared her number, she said she lives in Walnut cover bit I met her in high point.

  4. #162

    Bobbi


  5. #161

    Bobbi j contact

    Could a fellow monger be kind enough to share the new number.

  6. #160

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pison00  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to be the person to cast the first stone, But this argument has led me to think you care so much about bobby which is why I'm going to stop arguing with you. I'm not going to argue with you over a Playmate that's easy, cheap, young, and a rockhead lover that has been with more clients than the stars in outer space. You're annoyed with my stories but let me tell you something friend, I have been interchanging information with other Fellow mongers that have given me a better hawk eye around when hunting & as a way to show my appreciation I'll reveal more information to my fellow Mongers. My senior status proves I am a liar doesn't it? Recently bobby was engaged to a young thug male then broke up not too long afterwards, if that was you then now I can see why you're raging so badly and she was with her girlfriend Chelsea when I saw bobbi. Just like you I love SW activity, it's one of my addicting hobbies but you take this course of action to a more serious level. SPrice52 If winning this argument makes you feel good than I'll let it be. Another funny thing is that new forum Users would PM me for such information.

    I have an update about bobby today fellow mongers she is staying near Clemmons with her friend and Contact info seems to be working just fine, so just PM me and I'll give it to you, Take care and safe hunting.
    I have the same pick. She advertised on BP a lot.

    Went by Lauren. Has a real bad h habit. Tried to get me to take her to get some one night.

  7. #159

    SW right or wrong

    Isn't that what SW activity is? Isn't SW activity picking up x SW on x street and then revealing their info? Yes or no? If no then Please show me how to do it the right way SPrice52 because over the last 20 years that's how it has always been for me. And I do a lot of SW activity.

  8. #158

    Bobbi J

    Quote Originally Posted by SPrice52  [View Original Post]
    Lmao yeah man you're right I haven't dropped any relevant information to this board that's funny. The last post I dropped was about Victoria (whom quite a few people have now seen. You're welcome for that.) and backshot in hp. I've also given quite a few utr information to people that pm. The reason I say senior members now is because 1. They don't fuck around and ruin it for the rest of us and 2. It's confirmed they're not law enforcement (guess you didn't think about that huh?

    A good majority of your "contributions" are about you driving around and you saw xxxx walking around on xxx street. At least a third of your post are bs you made to sound interesting and the rest may hold some truth. So you tell me why exactly you feel the need to lie (maybe you'll feel better if I say stretch the truth?

    How about you skip the lying posts from now on and be straight so as to not get these fellow mongers that believe you caught up because of your tall tales. It's that simple. No need to comment more of your nonsense on the subject.
    The contributions that you seem to think I am making up are backed up by me providing the Contact info to who ever is interested and If they are SW without a contact like some of them are I'll provide a street name in where I found them. Why is it making you angry and calling me out like that for advertising and assuming that I am making things up when I'll clearly mention the Street name and a contact info if I have one. Was it me mentioning Bobbi that really got you ticked off? Or what is it fellow friend. There's nothing interesting on Advertising sweet Victoria from High Point when there are plenty of reviews of her anywhere online and is no stranger to the hobby. I assume mongers are more interested in harder to catch ladies that have a small fame and not a bulk of clients. Both ladies you just mentioned have a known reputation, there's nothing interesting about that friend and most care about good reliable UTR's, or new BP faces. I'll report and sometimes mug shot if I can on a street scene and get info of my target. I recently reported SW Ashley from HP and got her Contact info and I shared it among cruises who were interested. Maybe if you stop arguing with me on negative statements and improve more on reporting good reports. Again this is WS thread so focus on Providers only in this city.

    I'll say it again because you interrupted my previous post. I have Bobbi J current contact info if anyone is interested PM me.

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Pison00  [View Original Post]
    I was once Cali / Alix Regular in 2014- mid 2015 year dates in High Point & before she starting robbing folks and I reported the scene really early on before anyone became a victim, but you're mentioning something that happened a while ago and I haven't been a member as long as you have. Hey tell me why would I lie to impress when I have no interest in doing so. I do report SW activity in hopes to get a trade from a fellow monger and it happens frequently, and if there's no interchanging I'll still be glad to give out the info. I know many fellow mongers from forum users and None forum users who guide me in this fun hobby. Next time I advertise a provider that will tick you off please let me know before, so I know who & who not to report. By reading your history activity on forums you have nothing new nor interesting to give, or report and you providing info to only senior members makes you foolish because anyone no matter who they are can have outstanding valuable information.
    Lmao yeah man you're right I haven't dropped any relevant information to this board that's funny. The last post I dropped was about Victoria (whom quite a few people have now seen. You're welcome for that.) and backshot in hp. I've also given quite a few utr information to people that pm. The reason I say senior members now is because 1. They don't fuck around and ruin it for the rest of us and 2. It's confirmed they're not law enforcement (guess you didn't think about that huh?

    A good majority of your "contributions" are about you driving around and you saw xxxx walking around on xxx street. At least a third of your post are bs you made to sound interesting and the rest may hold some truth. So you tell me why exactly you feel the need to lie (maybe you'll feel better if I say stretch the truth?

    How about you skip the lying posts from now on and be straight so as to not get these fellow mongers that believe you caught up because of your tall tales. It's that simple. No need to comment more of your nonsense on the subject.

  10. #156

    No Monger.

    Quote Originally Posted by SPrice52  [View Original Post]
    Post:

    Winston:

    #1158 (BP section).

    #136 (SW section).

    #66 (SW section).

    Gso:

    #5606 (BP section).

    #5513 (BP section).

    Those are just recent ones. I also recall you claiming to be a regular of Cali / Alix but later flipped your story around. Like I said there's no reason to lie about shot. The point of the board is to help keep your fellow mongers from getting caught up. Not lying to impress someone.

    Oh and Bobbi isn't my fantasy girlfriend, but judging from your post history clearly you wish she was yours.
    I was once Cali / Alix Regular in 2014- mid 2015 year dates in High Point & before she starting robbing folks and I reported the scene really early on before anyone became a victim, but you're mentioning something that happened a while ago and I haven't been a member as long as you have. Hey tell me why would I lie to impress when I have no interest in doing so. I do report SW activity in hopes to get a trade from a fellow monger and it happens frequently, and if there's no interchanging I'll still be glad to give out the info. I know many fellow mongers from forum users and None forum users who guide me in this fun hobby. Next time I advertise a provider that will tick you off please let me know before, so I know who & who not to report. By reading your history activity on forums you have nothing new nor interesting to give, or report and you providing info only senior members makes you foolish because anyone no matter who they are can have outstanding valuable information.

  11. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Pison00  [View Original Post]
    I never recommended Candize to anyone and most forum users know she and her crew will try to rip people off. I do know everyone in her crew and I have been ripped off countless of times probably more than most of you, and those are photos of bobbi and her friend right now and I do have her Contact info. You claim to be around Bobbi when she was recently active with her boyfriend which is why I still assume it's you, but I don't really care. I've done overnights with KAY before when Jaylene was still around and she was good at the time. I've seen reliable providers at different times that sometimes their attitudes would change heavily on a different day, EMMA & Heavenly Hannah off BP are good examples & don't get too carried away friend. Please don't make up anything that I have lied about because I like getting info from other users and I don't like to make up false statements and I also enjoy giving out info Unlike many of you. The sky is too big for you to cover it up, so with that being said I'm sorry that I advertise your fantasy girlfriend and making you very upset. Ok you win.
    Post:

    Winston:

    #1158 (BP section).

    #136 (SW section).

    #66 (SW section).

    Gso:

    #5606 (BP section).

    #5513 (BP section).

    Those are just recent ones. I also recall you claiming to be a regular of Cali / Alix but later flipped your story around. Like I said there's no reason to lie about shot. The point of the board is to help keep your fellow mongers from getting caught up. Not lying to impress someone.

    Oh and Bobbi isn't my fantasy girlfriend, but judging from your post history clearly you wish she was yours.

  12. #154

    You're wrong and upset

    Quote Originally Posted by SPrice52  [View Original Post]
    1. Your senior status was based on your time.

    2. You were already called out before on bs (like recommending Kay, candize, and other chicks known to rip people off.) Funny you seem to be the only one they have never ripped off.

    3. I'm not her basehead boyfriend that was funny though.

    4. Cool you posted social media pictures that's impressive.

    It's not about winning an argument like I said I don't care if you see her or not. As a "senior" member passing off bs information is wrong.
    I never recommended Candize to anyone and most forum users know she and her crew will try to rip people off. I do know everyone in her crew and I have been ripped off countless of times probably more than most of you, and those are photos of bobbi and her friend right now and I do have her Contact info. You claim to be around Bobbi when she was recently active with her boyfriend which is why I still assume it's you, but I don't really care. I've done overnights with KAY before when Jaylene was still around and she was good at the time. I've seen reliable providers at different times that sometimes their attitudes would change heavily on a different day, EMMA & Heavenly Hannah off BP are good examples & don't get too carried away friend. Please don't make up anything that I have lied about because I like getting info from other users and I don't like to make up false statements and I also enjoy giving out info Unlike many of you. The sky is too big for you to cover it up, so with that being said I'm sorry that I advertise your fantasy girlfriend and making you very upset. Ok you win.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Pison00  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to be the person to cast the first stone, But this argument has led me to think you care so much about bobby which is why I'm going to stop arguing with you. I'm not going to argue with you over a Playmate that's easy, cheap, young, and a rockhead lover that has been with more clients than the stars in outer space. You're annoyed with my stories but let me tell you something friend, I have been inter-changing information with other Fellow mongers that have given me a better hawk eye around when hunting & as a way to show my appreciation I reveal more information to my fellow Mongers. My senior status proves I am a liar doesn't it? Recently bobby was engaged to a young thug male then broke up not too long afterwards, if that was you then now I can see why you're raging so badly and she was with her girlfriend Chelsea when I saw bobbi. Just like you I love SW activity, it's one of my addicting hobbies but you take this course of action to a more serious level. SPrice52 If winning this argument makes you feel good than I'll let it be. Another funny thing is that new forum Users would PM me for such information.

    I have an update about bobby today fellow mongers she is staying near Clemmons with her friend and Contact info seems to be working just fine, so just PM me and I'll give it to you, Take care and safe hunting.
    1. Your senior status was based on your time.

    2. You were already called out before on bs (like recommending Kay, candize, and other chicks known to rip people off.) Funny you seem to be the only one they have never ripped off.

    3. I'm not her basehead boyfriend that was funny though.

    4. Cool you posted social media pictures that's impressive.

    It's not about winning an argument like I said I don't care if you see her or not. As a "senior" member passing off bs information is wrong.

  14. #152

    A Hungry angry monger. New Post

    Quote Originally Posted by SPrice52  [View Original Post]
    Sure buddy whatever helps you feel better. This isn't the first lie you've been caught up in. Ironically the picture you posted wasn't her or her friend. Like I said it was a good story. You may have had her number at one time considering it's not that hard to get. But since she's been out I doubt it. But hey if you think that makes you seem cool or impressive then by all means continue to tell your tall tales.

    Fyi her hair right now isn't dark brunette it's blonde. But you would know that if you actually saw her instead of posting random pictures of another chick. The funny thing is I don't care about Bobbi I'm annoyed with the bullshit stories you keep trying to pass on this board half of which are complete nonsense that you made up to make yourself sound impressive.
    I'm not going to be the person to cast the first stone, But this argument has led me to think you care so much about bobby which is why I'm going to stop arguing with you. I'm not going to argue with you over a Playmate that's easy, cheap, young, and a rockhead lover that has been with more clients than the stars in outer space. You're annoyed with my stories but let me tell you something friend, I have been inter-changing information with other Fellow mongers that have given me a better hawk eye around when hunting & as a way to show my appreciation I'll reveal more information to my fellow Mongers. My senior status proves I am a liar doesn't it? Recently bobby was engaged to a young thug male then broke up not too long afterwards, if that was you then now I can see why you're raging so badly and she was with her girlfriend Chelsea when I saw bobbi. Just like you I love SW activity, it's one of my addicting hobbies but you take this course of action to a more serious level. SPrice52 If winning this argument makes you feel good than I'll let it be. Another funny thing is that new forum Users would PM me for such information.

    I have an update about bobby today fellow mongers she is staying near Clemmons with her friend and Contact info seems to be working just fine, so just PM me and I'll give it to you, Take care and safe hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1422.jpg‎   IMG_1423.jpg‎  

  15. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Pison00  [View Original Post]
    Hey sprice I been a regular of both since 2013 and before sierra had her baby. I have tons and tons of photos of me With both. I see them whenever I can & Bobbi called me right after she got out so I made a visit to see her. On a deeper note I had a double with Bobbi nd her gf moon same day I posted the photos. Either believe me or don't but I did share their info out already with many folks. Bobbi has had her hair dyed from red, purple, blue through out time that really doesn't matter. She has been with me too, I hope you feel special.
    Sure buddy whatever helps you feel better. This isn't the first lie you've been caught up in. Ironically the picture you posted wasn't her or her friend. Like I said it was a good story. You may have had her number at one time considering it's not that hard to get. But since she's been out I doubt it. But hey if you think that makes you seem cool or impressive then by all means continue to tell your tall tales.

    Fyi her hair right now isn't dark brunette it's blonde. But you would know that if you actually saw her instead of posting random pictures of another chick. The funny thing is I don't care about Bobbi I'm annoyed with the bullshit stories you keep trying to pass on this board half of which are complete nonsense that you made up to make yourself sound impressive.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape