Worldwide escort directory

Thread: Stupid Shit in Dayton

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 763
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #763

    Janet

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Rest her soul? Sprngfield Jamet is retired, not dead!! Moved away but still very much alive, catch up with her every now and again. Janet420 is a different provider from the Cincinnati area, never saw her but similar age to our Janet, skills could not compare no matter how good, I'm certain!!
    I had heard from her former partner that her husband had beat her badly and had broken her back, and that she was paralyzed. Anybody else hear that? If true, it does not sound like retirement exactly.

  2. #762
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxxrWild  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar, did you say you met her at the living room?.
    Correct at LR but she might go from club to club because she doesn't go on stage but she is allowed to give dances at the private area. These are current pics, she also uses woo vswoo as nickname.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1508157413358.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1508157398489.jpg‎  

  3. #761

    Hoe

    Quote Originally Posted by IGiveVitaminD  [View Original Post]
    I met this h0 e at LR she offered a FS so took her to my place she requested money at front I refused it but I realized she wasn't alone so gave her half and yeah she said she had some dope in the car she was going to bring some to get in the mood I let her go knowing there was someone outside and we were on my crib so long story short she ran off but the h0 e didn't know I knew her name and have pics, so watch out and spread the shame.
    Looks familiar, did you say you met her at the living room?.

  4. #760

    Janet

    Quote Originally Posted by HoBeau  [View Original Post]
    If Janet420 is the Janet of Springfield fame (God rest her soul), she has no credentials to speak of unless she got her LLD and passed the Bar between blow jobs and drug deals.
    Rest her soul? Sprngfield Jamet is retired, not dead!! Moved away but still very much alive, catch up with her every now and again. Janet420 is a different provider from the Cincinnati area, never saw her but similar age to our Janet, skills could not compare no matter how good, I'm certain!!

  5. #759

    Pretty much

    Quote Originally Posted by FenskeTony2  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I typed a lengthy and reasoned argument in the same vein earlier today that got eaten by a database error. Didn't feel like writing it twice. Yours is more succinct.

    I would ad that the "roses" and "dreams" nonsense isn't fooling anyone either.
    My thoughts exactly. Anyone who thinks that if LEO filings their name on this site and want to prosecute them but won't be able to because they just say "In my dream" are truly living in a dream.

  6. #758
    Quote Originally Posted by HoBeau  [View Original Post]
    If you get sex (in any form) and you pay for it (in any amount) you have engaged in prostitution and are subject to prosecution. That is true for $150 and it is true for fifty cents ($.5). And anyone who thinks that this nomenclature confuses LEO is just not in touch with reality.
    Thank you. I typed a lengthy and reasoned argument in the same vein earlier today that got eaten by a database error. Didn't feel like writing it twice. Yours is more succinct.

    I would ad that the "roses" and "dreams" nonsense isn't fooling anyone either.

  7. #757

    Safety, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by CN5332  [View Original Post]
    Janet420 a escort said to me just a safe guard for a way to post dollars amount because of LEO.
    If you get sex (in any form) and you pay for it (in any amount) you have engaged in prostitution and are subject to prosecution. That is true for $150 and it is true for fifty cents ($.5). And anyone who thinks that this nomenclature confuses LEO is just not in touch with reality.

    If Janet420 is the Janet of Springfield fame (God rest her soul), she has no credentials to speak of unless she got her LLD and passed the Bar between blow jobs and drug deals.

  8. #756
    It's redundant. All they have to do is look at the abbreviations glossary in the main page and they'll find out what that means. Quit running scared and use plain English.

    Quote Originally Posted by CN5332  [View Original Post]
    Janet420 a escort said to me just a safe guard for a way to post dollars amount because of LEO.

  9. #755

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by HoBeau  [View Original Post]
    The truth of the matter is that "$" notation sucks, is confusing and just lazy. I mean how hard is it to type $150 rather that $. 5, one character! I mean, really. I guess that this is just part of the price we pay for raising a generation of illiterates. And, I am not referring to the poster but to the Millennials from whom we inherit many texting atrocities.
    Janet420 a escort said to me just a safe guard for a way to post dollars amount because of LEO.

  10. #754

    Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by SliceJimbo4015  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the newbie who seemed so confused by the donation structure in my post in the escort section for the UTR. Please pm me if you'd like clarification. I'd hate for anybody else to sound like Forest Gump trying to get their pee pee wet. Good luck new guy.
    The truth of the matter is that "$" notation sucks, is confusing and just lazy. I mean how hard is it to type $150 rather that $. 5, one character! I mean, really. I guess that this is just part of the price we pay for raising a generation of illiterates. And, I am not referring to the poster but to the Millennials from whom we inherit many texting atrocities.

  11. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceJimbo4015  [View Original Post]
    My apologies to the newbie who seemed so confused by the donation structure in my post in the escort section for the UTR. Please pm me if you'd like clarification. I'd hate for anybody else to sound like Forest Gump trying to get their pee pee wet. Good luck new guy.
    An expression of opinion, not misunderstanding. The noob will be fine. He's not altogether wet behind the ears, nevermind the pee pee.

  12. #752

    UTR Latino

    My apologies to the newbie who seemed so confused by the donation structure in my post in the escort section for the UTR. Please pm me if you'd like clarification. I'd hate for anybody else to sound like Forest Gump trying to get their pee pee wet. Good luck new guy.

  13. #751

    A sad lament

    If you have fucked like at least one sex worker you have heard tales of woe. You may have increased your donation in order to "help" her or you may have been played by her to do even more. Maybe a lot more. I know I have, and I can honestly say that it didn't really bother me. But the last three ladies I porked all became homeless the day I did the deed with them. What struck me, because it was common to all three ladies, was that I never saw the fear and desperation in their eyes before. It made me feel grateful that I was not them, and that did bother me and it made me feel like a real piece of shit! I guess I have to work more on not caring.

  14. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodson2000  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a lawyer, not sure about technical terms.
    I know this is rape and public indecency though. Possible assault on PO too.
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...34/582/3ef.jpg
    I recall that case. That horse did get equine justice in horse court.

    http://www.slaw.ca/wp-content/upload...urt-757339.jpg

  15. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodson2000  [View Original Post]
    It's likely pills did it to your girl. Oxy maybe?

    Just curious. When a woman has agreed to give you oral sex, and she fell asleep.
    Could be anything. Late night and beer (lots, and lots of beer) has done similar to me.

    Several years back, when life was crazy in many ways, I would occasionally fall asleep going down on my woman. According to her, when she shifted her position, I'd wake up and pick up where I left off.

    She was mostly amused, but we are not a very typical couple.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape