Blue Paradise DR adult sex vacations
www.sparxxrx.com
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: ReJuve Spa

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3321
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3321

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfbreak  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree that Dallas looks hot with her new bolt ons and she has a generally pleasant demeanor. But her level of service when I saw her recently was not up to the usual high standards that I've experienced at Rejuve. She seemed too scripted, no dfk, no lfk, no rim, no daty, no playing with her bolt ons. I guess she had a bad day or something. Or maybe she was overworked. I probably would not repeat. I understand that lot of others have had very good things to say about her and I respect their opinion (that is why I decided to try her). IMHO, Dallas is YMMV. Good luck guys and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you. Somehow after her surgery she changed in demeanor don't you think so? She seems so robotic now. Her facial expression is all but gone and to me she just looks older now like a typical older top tier provider. Sad to say some may think all that plastic was a plus but YMMV. I miss the old Dallas. I still see her from time to time but I can tell you there are a lot of equal or better girls to be had and I'm enjoying that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogdoy  [View Original Post]
    I agree as well. Her attitude has changed along with her boobs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    This is so sad. Dallas was a 10,10, 10 girl to me. I'll have to see her again, but it seems like she dropped in all 3 categories.
    I have not seen her for awhile (too difficult to make appointments). My guess is that maybe she has a BF or something going on and the reason for the change in attitude. I recall past post of her being seen at the airport with some guy. Maybe he went to Korea with her and paid for both the trip and her boob job too?

  2. #3320

    Lexi

    How is Lexi?

  3. #3319
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGyno  [View Original Post]
    Your comments are very accurate and I can tell that you are an experienced monger. As I mentioned in my previous post these so called working girls are nothing more than professional hustlers. Their job is to separate and hook the customers into relieving them of their hard earn money. .
    Hey Doc, nobody is forcing guys to go to AMPs and see these girls. We go on our free will knowing what it costs to have a good time. Some people just get way too attached to the girls here apparently that's why this topic seems to always pop up on the rejuve thread. And like you say, for the girls its just a job.

  4. #3318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1281
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogdoy  [View Original Post]
    I agree as well. Her attitude has changed along with her boobs!
    This is so sad. Dallas was a 10,10, 10 girl to me. I'll have to see her again, but it seems like she dropped in all 3 categories.

  5. #3317
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGyno  [View Original Post]
    Your comments are very accurate and I can tell that you are an experienced monger. As I mentioned in my previous post these so called working girls are nothing more than professional hustlers. Their job is to separate and hook the customers into relieving them of their hard earn money. I've had serious conversations with these pro's in the past and I've come to the conclusion that the average pro earns at least a 1 K a day or more. Some will do outcalls and earn even more, tax free Some pros have told me they feel sorry for their clients, but their job is to make them happy and feel better and separate them from their money. That way they will feel better.

    I know of a few provider that came into the business so that she could earn some money and pay off the money they owed. She mentioned that she would quit shortly when everything has been paid off. Well, she paid off the friend a few years ago and kept saying she would quit in a year or two. To this very day, she has NO intention of quitting as business has been very lucrative. She can now work when she wants, spend money as she likes, buy a luxury vehicle, purchase another new home. As the years go by, I notice that the once innocent provider has now turned into a "TRUE PRO".

    With the extra cash, it has paid for her botox injections, breasts lifts, vaginal rejuvenation, some butt work, some lipo work and thinking about doing a little more work on other parts of her body. This is a typical working girl and nothing more than that. Takes vacation time to travel. They don't want to be compared to the bar girls as they refer them as being "cheap". At least that's what they tell me.

    Conclusion of my experiences. With money they will do almost anything with you. Treat them well and have cash in hand. They will make you feel special for the (45-50 minutes) hour and that is their job. Don't believe anything they say especially the part that they are letting you have it because you are "SPECIAL". Note: special refers to BBFS, anal, FIV, FIA, COF, and other stuff.

    That is the biggest lie you will hear.

    Mahalo to the brothers and fuck them all. Good luck.
    It is all a fee for service. However, your $200 gets you way, way more at an AMP than a KB. To guys looking for pussy at a KB, I tell them to cut to the chase and just go to an AMP.

  6. #3316

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with you. Somehow after her surgery she changed in demeanor don't you think so? She seems so robotic now. Her facial expression is all but gone and to me she just looks older now like a typical older top tier provider. Sad to say some may think all that plastic was a plus but YMMV. I miss the old Dallas. I still see her from time to time but I can tell you there are a lot of equal or better girls to be had and I'm enjoying that too.
    I agree as well. Her attitude has changed along with her boobs!

  7. #3315

    I agree with you 100 %

    Quote Originally Posted by DeMeter  [View Original Post]
    Most asian-asians (women who came to america when they are grown up adults) are out of local pimps' catching fishnet.

    Cause they are matured enough to ignore pimps' mind game and love building money more than bs relationship live love blah blah.

    Most of them had been experinece of so-called normal 'nice' house lady experience.

    Struggling with divorce, single mom life, financila battle. They chose this job. They become ****** after they gor so tired of "non ****" lives. May start to pay off medical bill collectiok or save retainer for divorce lawyer. They might have decided "ok only 7 k" but finally find the power of money (gucci sales assitants' service is different from walmart casher when you spend 3 k. All she can eat is changed into organic whole food, she doesn't need to worry about price any more.

    Many chose provider job not because they could not find nice sweet guy but because they got tired of those good guys.
    Your comments are very accurate and I can tell that you are an experienced monger. As I mentioned in my previous post these so called working girls are nothing more than professional hustlers. Their job is to separate and hook the customers into relieving them of their hard earn money. I've had serious conversations with these pro's in the past and I've come to the conclusion that the average pro earns at least a 1 K a day or more. Some will do outcalls and earn even more, tax free Some pros have told me they feel sorry for their clients, but their job is to make them happy and feel better and separate them from their money. That way they will feel better.

    I know of a few provider that came into the business so that she could earn some money and pay off the money they owed. She mentioned that she would quit shortly when everything has been paid off. Well, she paid off the friend a few years ago and kept saying she would quit in a year or two. To this very day, she has NO intention of quitting as business has been very lucrative. She can now work when she wants, spend money as she likes, buy a luxury vehicle, purchase another new home. As the years go by, I notice that the once innocent provider has now turned into a "TRUE PRO".

    With the extra cash, it has paid for her botox injections, breasts lifts, vaginal rejuvenation, some butt work, some lipo work and thinking about doing a little more work on other parts of her body. This is a typical working girl and nothing more than that. Takes vacation time to travel. They don't want to be compared to the bar girls as they refer them as being "cheap". At least that's what they tell me.

    Conclusion of my experiences. With money they will do almost anything with you. Treat them well and have cash in hand. They will make you feel special for the (45-50 minutes) hour and that is their job. Don't believe anything they say especially the part that they are letting you have it because you are "SPECIAL". Note: special refers to BBFS, anal, FIV, FIA, COF, and other stuff.

    That is the biggest lie you will hear.

    Mahalo to the brothers and fuck them all. Good luck.

  8. #3314

    Don't be deceived by professional smile and your sympathy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough; advice appreciated.
    Most asian-asians (women who came to america when they are grown up adults) are out of local pimps' catching fishnet.

    Cause they are matured enough to ignore pimps' mind game and love building money more than bs relationship live love blah blah.

    Most of them had been experinece of so-called normal 'nice' house lady experience.

    Struggling with divorce, single mom life, financila battle. They chose this job. They become ****** after they gor so tired of "non ****" lives. May start to pay off medical bill collectiok or save retainer for divorce lawyer. They might have decided "ok only 7 k" but finally find the power of money (gucci sales assitants' service is different from walmart casher when you spend 3 k. All she can eat is changed into organic whole food, she doesn't need to worry about price any more.

    Many chose provider job not because they could not find nice sweet guy but because they got tired of those good guys.

  9. #3313
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfbreak  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree that Dallas looks hot with her new bolt ons and she has a generally pleasant demeanor. But her level of service when I saw her recently was not up to the usual high standards that I've experienced at Rejuve. She seemed too scripted, no dfk, no lfk, no rim, no daty, no playing with her bolt ons. I guess she had a bad day or something. Or maybe she was overworked. I probably would not repeat. I understand that lot of others have had very good things to say about her and I respect their opinion (that is why I decided to try her). IMHO, Dallas is YMMV. Good luck guys and have fun.
    I have to agree with you. Somehow after her surgery she changed in demeanor don't you think so? She seems so robotic now. Her facial expression is all but gone and to me she just looks older now like a typical older top tier provider. Sad to say some may think all that plastic was a plus but YMMV. I miss the old Dallas. I still see her from time to time but I can tell you there are a lot of equal or better girls to be had and I'm enjoying that too.

  10. #3312
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    You never know is the biggest misconception everyone has. It will never happen. Thats the reality of this. Unless you have a couple million dollars to give her forget about a relationship. If you had a couple million why would you be with a working girl in the first place. Take it like it is. A fuck session and no more. Maybe others can chime in on who actually got married to one and I bet that there are none or maybe one in a million. My advise is throw that NEVER KNOW OUT THE WINDOW. Think about it. These are professionals who fuck to make money and make money only. They have to play this game to get you coming back and make you think you're their one and only but in reality they are fucking 7-10 guys a day and texting way more than that trying to get them to come in for a visit. Its a harsh reality check but detach my friend because you'll just get burned and hurt.
    Fair enough; advice appreciated.

  11. #3311

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Surfbreak  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree that Dallas looks hot with her new bolt ons and she has a generally pleasant demeanor. But her level of service when I saw her recently was not up to the usual high standards that I've experienced at Rejuve. She seemed too scripted, no dfk, no lfk, no rim, no daty, no playing with her bolt ons. I guess she had a bad day or something. Or maybe she was overworked. I probably would not repeat. I understand that lot of others have had very good things to say about her and I respect their opinion (that is why I decided to try her). IMHO, Dallas is YMMV. Good luck guys and have fun.
    I give her the higest overall rate but.

    I don't eagerly miss her that much.

    I mean I don't find any reason to try to make a booking with her while much competition to get her with many guys.

    So I just don't try to make an appointment with her when I know she is not easy to access.

    She is super hot pretty nice girl to me too but I just don't want to call again and again to see her agaib.

    As you say, even superstar can't make all miss her so much.

  12. #3310

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoHaole  [View Original Post]
    Dallas is as hot as ever! Her new bolt-ons look great but I think she was fine the way she was. I'll have her either way! Great welcoming attitude and professional service! Remember- she is a lady and you must treat her like one. Don't ask for or attempt BBFS or other items that are not the norm.
    Yeah, I agree that Dallas looks hot with her new bolt ons and she has a generally pleasant demeanor. But her level of service when I saw her recently was not up to the usual high standards that I've experienced at Rejuve. She seemed too scripted, no dfk, no lfk, no rim, no daty, no playing with her bolt ons. I guess she had a bad day or something. Or maybe she was overworked. I probably would not repeat. I understand that lot of others have had very good things to say about her and I respect their opinion (that is why I decided to try her). IMHO, Dallas is YMMV. Good luck guys and have fun.

  13. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, we've FaceTimed a few times, and she sends me pictures every once in a while. And she's talked about visiting me (I don't live in Hawaii), but until something happens that doesn't involve money, I'm going to keep reminding myself that I'm just dollar signs to her. Otherwise I will fall for her, and I've already made that mistake years ago with a different girl. But I am keeping a small window open, because like you said, you never know. =D.
    You never know is the biggest misconception everyone has. It will never happen. Thats the reality of this. Unless you have a couple million dollars to give her forget about a relationship. If you had a couple million why would you be with a working girl in the first place. Take it like it is. A fuck session and no more. Maybe others can chime in on who actually got married to one and I bet that there are none or maybe one in a million. My advise is throw that NEVER KNOW OUT THE WINDOW. Think about it. These are professionals who fuck to make money and make money only. They have to play this game to get you coming back and make you think you're their one and only but in reality they are fucking 7-10 guys a day and texting way more than that trying to get them to come in for a visit. Its a harsh reality check but detach my friend because you'll just get burned and hurt.

  14. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Understand exactly. I've exchanged numbers with a few girls and there was one girl that text me daily sometime several times throughout the day. I didn't mind. I thought it was cool. The text messages happened daily for a long period of time. We still text but not as much and when our schedules click we occasionally have lunch and fun together. In another instance; Had a another girl from a different AMP text me daily too. We've been out to lunch, and just hanging out serveral times. Yes like you I had to remind myself that all I probally was to her was dollar sign, but I kept an open mind and we've developed a very good friendship. Just go with the flow, you never know it may lead to something else...
    Yeah, we've FaceTimed a few times, and she sends me pictures every once in a while. And she's talked about visiting me (I don't live in Hawaii), but until something happens that doesn't involve money, I'm going to keep reminding myself that I'm just dollar signs to her. Otherwise I will fall for her, and I've already made that mistake years ago with a different girl. But I am keeping a small window open, because like you said, you never know. =D.

  15. #3307
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Just don't fall in love. A lot of us seasoned guys have fallen one time or another for a provider but you know what. Its a one in a million that they really love you. They are professionals at what they do and making money is their profession. Sweet nothings gets you thinking that you're the one but the reality is you are probably one in a bunch of guys getting played and strung along. Don't want to be harsh about it but better to know before you go over the cliff. That being said its great she's back but I liked to old her not the new one.
    Absolutely. I've made that mistake before, so I'm trying not to make that mistake again with this one. Just flirting via text with her sending me pictures every now and then, and seeing her in person when I can. Whenever I start thinking, "well, maybe. " I have to remind myself, "nope! You're just dollar signs to her, remember that!" =D.

    I appreciate the reminder though.

  16. 07-22-17 03:08


+ Add Report
Page 1 of 222 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape