Adult Vacation
Ashley Madison
wildpeachvacation

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Steak 404

Yet another crazy

Decided to try out a lady off the beaten path, over in Rome. There were some warning signs. Very negative profile about all her troubles. I decided to proceed and quickly move past any bad news she had. Came to a quick agreement for 1. 25 $ per meet and we'd be able to use her place. Everything seemed ok. We scheduled a meet for today and she was responsive with texts so I made the trip to see her. Got to her place and there were several people in the driveway. I texted and didn't get an immediate response so I decided to leave. She called a few minutes later to let me know her friends would be leaving in a min. Of course, 5 min stretched to 15 before I could go back over. Bad sign #2. Finally got inside and I needed to use the bathroom. When I came out she was on the porch on her phone. She started talking about her friends might be coming back. I bailed. When I got in my car I saw her leaning out the door with her phone pointed my way. I didn't think anything of it. She texts me about 20 min later claiming she's contacted both the police and SA to report me. LOL. At least I got out of there without any trouble.

I had a backup with another lady and that fell through as well. SA is great when it's working but it's also VERY frustrating most of the time.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-cb263d72d1d3

Athens princess

Has anyone spoken with Vkprincess17 from Athens? She's got the kind of curves I love.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-3502d2e89223

Quote Originally Posted by Leep12  [View Original Post]
    I hear you. SA can be intoxicating at first, amazing all the young girls who will spread for a bit of money and you want to plug them all. I've settled down with a a few girls right now that I really like and are into the sex, got tired of all the time and energy chasing and narrowed it down after nailing about 12 diff girls. I never talk about money unless they bring it up but if they ask a budget and I really want to bag them I'll say "well 2=300 seems to be the going rate per date to start. I'll offer (300 if I really like them). I just found a new hottie for 300 and hosts, loves sex and doesn't care much about dining etc. The most I've been quoted is 400. These girls who quote guys 600 plus are just trying to blow them off usually or taking a shot. They hate being asked "how much" early in the process makes them feel like hoes.

If you can get a chick to meet F2 F and are willing to drop 2. 5 or 3 on her, then you are good to go, just take a shower and go close the deal.

These girls usually know their value, I'm not looking to bang a not so hot chubby girl for 1. 5 . I'd rather just go to my rub and tug Asian girl and drop 100 if that is all I have.
    Yes it has been intoxicating and definitely going through that initial phase where I want them all. But has been so much work and a lot of frustration along the way, even though I've had four really good scores (up in NC).

Maybe I shouldn't bring up the allowance too quickly like I have been, and you say don't bring it up at all. I don't want to waste their time or mine if we aren't on the same page, but perhaps better to just meet in person and go from there. Also, as I've said, sometimes you can't tell so much what you want to offer them until you are face to face. But could be awkward to have that conversation in person too.

I found this 19 y/o who is perfectly my type and offered her 400 and she said ok. We met up today and she was cool, but not that into it. Doesn't like giving BJs and just not affectionate Some women develop later, and I'm sure I don't ignite her fire. But 4 out of the other 5 girls I've gotten from SA were really into it and loved getting the D. (They were all over 25 y/o though, and the one that didn't go well was 18.).

It's disappointing, but this 19 y/o is in the Top 2 most beautiful women I've ever been with (out of 500+). So was fun to hang out with her naked, but disappointing that we didn't connect better and that she wasn't more into it. She did give me a BBBJ a bit, but not long. Didn't want to kiss. Of course CFS, which is fine and smart, but definitely not as hot. There just was something missing there. Or a lot missing. And definitely a generation gap in this case.

She is also really petite and super cute and thin, but just not much there to grab ahold of. I don't think I'm a chubby chaser, but maybe I do like a little padding and also just doesn't feel so bony when you slide into them or are pressed up against them. I like some pink plush and the cover didn't help either, of course.

Anyway just an underwhelming experience and the most I ever spent, so may have to reevaulate some of my strategy and priorities, going forward. And I'm tempted to see this girl again, which makes no sense, but lots of power in a beautiful face and body. She said that her last SD gave her $1000 per visit, but those were all overnights. I can see it, because she is adorable and killer body. But hopefully I won't fall into that trap. That is not in my budget and she just isn't earning that kind of devotion or attention.

Confirm on the Imani chick

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-cde05d31ec02

This one is 4'11 90 lbs and can host in midtown. First 3 pics. She wanted $200 weekly for however long. Didn't specify a time. Too skinny for me though. Need some more meat on the el bone zo. She's ripe for the picking though.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-d2c90c1a55ef

This one hit me up a month ago out of the blue. Wanted $200 for anything for however long. Last 3 pics. 5'6 150 lbs. Said she lived in a townhouse downtown, but I had to come before a certain time before her brothers came home. Ok. Then she suggested she would come to me. Not. She then suggested me getting a cheap room and we shack up. Not!

She then wanted to meet me at a gas station close to me so I could give her $60 donation now and the rest when I got the room. Right. I told her where I was located and she went to the gas station down the street to meet me there. LOL. Curious to see what she looked like, I drove down the street to the gas station and saw 3 young girls sitting in a Lexus SUV outside the gas station. I called her and heard a bunch of chicken heads making noise in the background.

Told her I was coming to give her the money, but lied to to 10 minutes later when she called to find out where I was. LOL. She got pissed for me supposedly wasting her time, but she did text me the next day to find out if I was still getting a room. Not!! Maybe one of you fools can try her out.
    We chatted a couple months back. She was cool with the 200 her main concern was that a raincoat was a must. Too many guys were hitting her up wanting to go raw. I can't remember why we never hooked up. I believe at the time I had to many coming at me. Had to narrow the field. Guess she didn't make the cut at the time. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    She told me 125 for a deposit and I told her I would do 50. She declined my offer.
    Which proves she's's a scammster.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley32  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-d703e9f0d69e

Pretty girl and may even be a legit Hooters Girl. Asking $$/ meet but needs a deposit since she's been stood up before. She lost me at deposit. I'm guessing that scam must work enough to put up with all of us who tell her to go take a hike.
    She told me 125 for a deposit and I told her I would do 50. She declined my offer.

Needs a deposit to "prove" I'm serious. LOL

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-d703e9f0d69e

Pretty girl and may even be a legit Hooters Girl. Asking $$/ meet but needs a deposit since she's been stood up before. She lost me at deposit. I'm guessing that scam must work enough to put up with all of us who tell her to go take a hike.

SA offers

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I am really struggling to figure out how much to offer these SA girls. It seems lame to ask them how much they want, or how much they usually get, so I try to start with the first offer. But if it is too low, you will turn them off, and they will think you are a loser. And if too high, you just wasted some of your hard earned hobbying funds. But do you start on the low side of what they are worth to you, or do you just offer what you think will get them or some other approach? I know it depends on the girl.

I am usually offering 200 minimum if they are nice looking fairly young white girl. But for the better looking ones under 25, I will go up to 300. I've never paid more than 350 for a piece of ass in my entire life and that was with a hot 23 y/o Cheetah dancer. And was BBFS and and pics and video as well. But I met her on Craigslist, so that's a little different.

I met that one SA 33 y/o in Asheville and she asked for 500. I would have gone for it with her, but the girl would have to be totally my type and would have to meet her in person before I agreed to that amount. I just offered 400 to one on SA, because she seems near perfect from the pics, but perhaps I should have started with 300...just a tough call.

And for the older ones (40+), I will go as low as 100, but sometimes 150. I would rarely pay 200 for someone over 40, but could happen. I met a 42 y/o and offered her 150 and then instantly realized I should have said 100 instead. I usually get hotel room as well, so that is more expense for me.

So not sure if my question really makes sense, because obviously the wealthier guys are going to offer more. I know I'm competing with multi-millionaires in many cases and I usually can't win that battle.
    I hear you. SA can be intoxicating at first, amazing all the young girls who will spread for a bit of money and you want to plug them all. I've settled down with a a few girls right now that I really like and are into the sex, got tired of all the time and energy chasing and narrowed it down after nailing about 12 diff girls. I never talk about money unless they bring it up but if they ask a budget and I really want to bag them I'll say "well 2=300 seems to be the going rate per date to start. I'll offer (300 if I really like them). I just found a new hottie for 300 and hosts, loves sex and doesn't care much about dining etc. The most I've been quoted is 400. These girls who quote guys 600 plus are just trying to blow them off usually or taking a shot. They hate being asked "how much" early in the process makes them feel like hoes.

If you can get a chick to meet F2 F and are willing to drop 2. 5 or 3 on her, then you are good to go, just take a shower and go close the deal.

These girls usually know their value, I'm not looking to bang a not so hot chubby girl for 1. 5 . I'd rather just go to my rub and tug Asian girl and drop 100 if that is all I have.

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    I guess it really comes down to how desperate you are to land a certain girl. As you seem to be quickly learning, there are tons of fish to land, so just politely decline a crazy offer, and move on. Ill use a line like " I'm afraid that's way over my budget, sorry if I wasted your time. " That lets them politely know they are asking WAY too much. They will almost always come back with "well how much can you afford"? Ill usually say "If I need to get the room as well, I can only do $200" From there, its negotiating. Also, another tactic I use is to start with a monthly allowance number. Ill tell them I can do $500 a month, but ill pay half up front, and half in the middle of the month. Now I'm only out the $250 for a single visit if they get flakey. But occasionally you get one that likes that deal, and you can meet them for a freebie between payments. The key is to be polite, and give a tiny bit of a sob story. Tell them "I'm not a rich man" Or "business is slow this time of year". Then just back away, and they eventually come back.

Good luck!
    Ok wise words and may try some of that strategy. I suppose I just haven't done enough market research to figure out what different caliber girls will accept. The one I offered 400 to today seemed super excited by that offer, so maybe 300 would have sufficed And 100 is not a big deal, but if you see them three times, it obviously adds up. I don't repeat with girls that often, but would like to find someone who was so good that I would want to. But maybe it's impossible to compete with new pussy over the long haul.

I guess I will adjust my starting offer down a bit, but like you say, it depends on how badly you want a certain girl. I guess not smart to get on that site when you are too backed up on a particular day.

;3727256]It's your own style and feel, and the local market. Read all the Richmond thread on sugar, you'll develop a sense. However, a main poster over there JZLizard, seems to be a master swordsman, and I wouldn't try to emulate him. He does seem / claim to get all kinds of great pussy w / little outlay.[/QUOTE]

I guess I should start reading that Richmond thread. It is so long, but not like I have to read it all in one sitting. But sounds like many words of wisdom are within.

Sugar Baby Misconnects

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...b-cde05d31ec02

This one is 4'11 90 lbs and can host in midtown. First 3 pics. She wanted $200 weekly for however long. Didn't specify a time. Too skinny for me though. Need some more meat on the el bone zo. She's ripe for the picking though.

https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-d2c90c1a55ef

This one hit me up a month ago out of the blue. Wanted $200 for anything for however long. Last 3 pics. 5'6 150 lbs. Said she lived in a townhouse downtown, but I had to come before a certain time before her brothers came home. Ok. Then she suggested she would come to me. Not. She then suggested me getting a cheap room and we shack up. Not!

She then wanted to meet me at a gas station close to me so I could give her $60 donation now and the rest when I got the room. Right. I told her where I was located and she went to the gas station down the street to meet me there. LOL. Curious to see what she looked like, I drove down the street to the gas station and saw 3 young girls sitting in a Lexus SUV outside the gas station. I called her and heard a bunch of chicken heads making noise in the background.

Told her I was coming to give her the money, but lied to to 10 minutes later when she called to find out where I was. LOL. She got pissed for me supposedly wasting her time, but she did text me the next day to find out if I was still getting a room. Not!! Maybe one of you fools can try her out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails smallie1.jpg‎   smallie2.jpg‎   smallie3.jpg‎   crickie2.jpg‎   crickie1.jpg‎  

crickie3.jpg‎  

My stratagy

I am really struggling to figure out how much to offer these SA girls. It seems lame to ask them how much they want, or how much they usually get, so I try to start with the first offer. But if it is too low, you will turn them off, and they will think you are a loser. And if too high, you just wasted some of your hard earned hobbying funds. But do you start on the low side of what they are worth to you, or do you just offer what you think will get them or some other approach? I know it depends on the girl.

I am usually offering 200 minimum if they are nice looking fairly young white girl. But for the better looking ones under 25, I will go up to 300. I've never paid more than 350 for a piece of ass in my entire life and that was with a hot 23 y/o Cheetah dancer. And was BBFS and and pics and video as well. But I met her on Craigslist, so that's a little different.

I met that one SA 33 y/o in Asheville and she asked for 500. I would have gone for it with her, but the girl would have to be totally my type and would have to meet her in person before I agreed to that amount. I just offered 400 to one on SA, because she seems near perfect from the pics, but perhaps I should have started with 300...just a tough call.

And for the older ones (40+), I will go as low as 100, but sometimes 150. I would rarely pay 200 for someone over 40, but could happen. I met a 42 y/o and offered her 150 and then instantly realized I should have said 100 instead. I usually get hotel room as well, so that is more expense for me.

So not sure if my question really makes sense, because obviously the wealthier guys are going to offer more. I know I'm competing with multi-millionaires in many cases and I usually can't win that battle.
    I guess it really comes down to how desperate you are to land a certain girl. As you seem to be quickly learning, there are tons of fish to land, so just politely decline a crazy offer, and move on. Ill use a line like " I'm afraid that's way over my budget, sorry if I wasted your time. " That lets them politely know they are asking WAY too much. They will almost always come back with "well how much can you afford"? Ill usually say "If I need to get the room as well, I can only do $200" From there, its negotiating. Also, another tactic I use is to start with a monthly allowance number. Ill tell them I can do $500 a month, but ill pay half up front, and half in the middle of the month. Now I'm only out the $250 for a single visit if they get flakey. But occasionally you get one that likes that deal, and you can meet them for a freebie between payments. The key is to be polite, and give a tiny bit of a sob story. Tell them "I'm not a rich man" Or "business is slow this time of year". Then just back away, and they eventually come back.

Good luck!

It's your own style and feel, and the local market. Read all the Richmond thread on sugar, you'll develop a sense. However, a main poster over there JZLizard, seems to be a master swordsman, and I wouldn't try to emulate him. He does seem / claim to get all kinds of great pussy w / little outlay.

How much do you usually offer for allowance per visit?

SA advice.

Appreciate the info, will take it and run with it.

Discretionary Pic Options

Quote Originally Posted by Isodt  [View Original Post]
    I've just started recently looking into SA. I've mongered for years but never tried this route. The pic requirement to talk concerns me. I'd much rather avoid pics of me circulating. Any thoughts on other options? Do you pay the subscription to avoid the pic requirement for messaging?

Have had multiple girls favorite me from out of country (BS) and one from TX. Had 2 local now and am interested in talking to both.
    Had the same concern my man. There are a couple ways around it. Pay for the premium membership and roll without posting a pic. Quite a few Ladies WILL engage you without a profile pic but you will need to be ready To furnish one when you transition to text.

Secondly you can always set pics to private and only share to women you choose.

Lastly, crop your face out of the pic. My profile has no full facial pictures only cropped which show my smile and body style. Happy Hunting. SA is like throwing a pebble into the ocean. Never going back to escorts or AMPs again. Ripper.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations