Adult Vacation

Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 357 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Re: Real Florida Girl

Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    I woke up Monday morning with a hankering for some big tits and new pussy. I even was thinking someone thick would wet my appetite and upon review saw the. 8 hh dream with RFG. She has posts on other sites from other cities and hits orlando now and again. She was super reaponsive with texts and didn't make me wait at all. She is 100% as advertised and just like her pics. Nice soft healthy frame and skin. Dfk, bbj and some covered cg. Cleaned up and chatted and jr found his way into a second epic pop. Highly skilled and sweet girl. Like a younger jersey for you thick mama likers. Here til Wednesday at a familiar spot to any sr member:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-INCALLS-.html
    I agree wholeheartedly! Jackie is a real pleasure to be with along with having one of the best head games in town. I like to describe her as sexual napalm. I've visited twice, once in Orlando and once in Jensen Beach. I wasn't able to visit when she was in Brevard, but I was able to take her to dinner. She's a real sweetheart. RW.

Real Fla Girl

I woke up Monday morning with a hankering for some big tits and new pussy. I even was thinking someone thick would wet my appetite and upon review saw the. 8 hh dream with RFG. She has posts on other sites from other cities and hits orlando now and again. She was super reaponsive with texts and didn't make me wait at all. She is 100% as advertised and just like her pics. Nice soft healthy frame and skin. Dfk, bbj and some covered cg. Cleaned up and chatted and jr found his way into a second epic pop. Highly skilled and sweet girl. Like a younger jersey for you thick mama likers. Here til Wednesday at a familiar spot to any sr member:

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-INCALLS-.html

Alex

I was in the area and I contacted Alex to see if she was available for an hour. She said she was and I told her my eta. I got to her hotel and she gave me her room number and I walked up. Door was already open and she was straightening her hair. She said hey and I sat on the bed, she just kept getting ready so I asked if I could jump in the shower real quick. She said that was fine and I got in. When I got out she was still by the sink so I went to the bed and didn't wait long before she came over. She took off her clothes and I was already undressed and she kissed me a little bit before making her way down to junior. She gave a pretty good blow job, had me popping quick. I usually don't pop from head because I love getting to fuck her. It had been about 15 minutes I was there when she knew I was there for an hour and we've been together multiple times so she knows I'm a multiple pop person. She started getting dressed so I asked what's up. She said she had an appointment to get ready for. I told her I didn't come for head and if she had another session why'd she agree to mine. I didn't feel like arguing so I left. Cool girl but I enjoyed her more when she was utr. Seems like she doesn't have a good way to manage all the people she's seeing and is letting it compromise the session. If she can somehow get back to how she was I'd repeat otherwise no for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyOne  [View Original Post]
    Aftet going to AMPs for awaited I decided to visit a personal provider. After all the great reviews I decided to hit up SabrinaT a few weeks ago. Emailed here to get her info and rates. She was very friendly and understanding of me being newer. I thought the rates she gave me where very reasonable and she even included one for full service. Had no problem scheduling a meeting with her. After meeting her she helped me feel comfortable. Massage was great with not being rushed for time at all. On the flip went to HJ and then to BBBJ which she finished the session off with. Kind of disappointed that that was all that was on the table even through I was quoted more. All in all still left happy and thinking of contacting her again.
    She is a great gal and great to talk to. The only disappointing thing on my date was that I didn't know I had to bring my own party hat for the full service. Other than that, I had a good time.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Fella77  [View Original Post]
    So I've been working crazy OT but haven't had anytime to get out and enjoy the hobby the last two months. That changed last Friday. It was time for some fun and time to make a new friend. So I text Alex Friday morning. She immediately text back. Set up was easy.

I got to her place and had to wait 5-10 minutes. Walked in to see a cute skinny girl. Conversation was nice and she was definitely confident. She was wearing heels and a t-shirt. I concur with the other reviews, her head game is great. DT and paid attention to the boys. Had good eye contact and seemed to enjoy making me squirm. I will definitely repeat.

Thanks Alex!
    Alex is as advertised on here. Had to dream of her legendary DTBBBJ, would repeat.

Alexlynn

So I've been working crazy OT but haven't had anytime to get out and enjoy the hobby the last two months. That changed last Friday. It was time for some fun and time to make a new friend. So I text Alex Friday morning. She immediately text back. Set up was easy.

I got to her place and had to wait 5-10 minutes. Walked in to see a cute skinny girl. Conversation was nice and she was definitely confident. She was wearing heels and a t-shirt. I concur with the other reviews, her head game is great. DT and paid attention to the boys. Had good eye contact and seemed to enjoy making me squirm. I will definitely repeat.

Thanks Alex!

Quote Originally Posted by InOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or does her face look like a dude in the faded out Pics?
    I don't think the ad pictures do her justice. Nonetheless she's pretty in person.

Face

Quote Originally Posted by Xmen0075  [View Original Post]
    +1 I had a great session with her earlier today. Great first appearance and punctual for arrival time. GFE all the way and knows how to please and enjoy a man. Will definitely repeat.
    Is it me or does her face look like a dude in the faded out Pics?

Thanks for a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Bmfbmfbmf  [View Original Post]
    I finally was able to set up an appointment with Cleo. Nice incall her UCF. I didn't know what to expect, I was hoping I wouldn't have to pull the, "I forgot my wallet" and make a dash out of there. I've read a few reports on her and all were positive. When she opened the door, I was so happy that she was a young hottie. She was wearing some nice looking lingerie and was fresh out of the shower. I don't want to go into too much detail, but what a GFE! Her body looks much better in person. She is a very sweet and intelligent young lady. She only sees one monger per day which I like. Treat her well fellas.
    I was nice meeting your aquantience and I would love love love to see you again babes 😘.

Susan on I drive

Got my birthday present on I drive tonight.

BJ with ice technique had me making a lot of noise.

The perks of being a regular!

SabrinaT

Aftet going to AMPs for awaited I decided to visit a personal provider. After all the great reviews I decided to hit up SabrinaT a few weeks ago. Emailed here to get her info and rates. She was very friendly and understanding of me being newer. I thought the rates she gave me where very reasonable and she even included one for full service. Had no problem scheduling a meeting with her. After meeting her she helped me feel comfortable. Massage was great with not being rushed for time at all. On the flip went to HJ and then to BBBJ which she finished the session off with. Kind of disappointed that that was all that was on the table even through I was quoted more. All in all still left happy and thinking of contacting her again.

Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    In addition to the others mentioned, Jerzy Girl on the east side can really provide a nice session with squirting. So hot. JC.
    No posts or private messages how do we contact jerzy.

Hot Young Ebony Cleo

I finally was able to set up an appointment with Cleo. Nice incall her UCF. I didn't know what to expect, I was hoping I wouldn't have to pull the, "I forgot my wallet" and make a dash out of there. I've read a few reports on her and all were positive. When she opened the door, I was so happy that she was a young hottie. She was wearing some nice looking lingerie and was fresh out of the shower. I don't want to go into too much detail, but what a GFE! Her body looks much better in person. She is a very sweet and intelligent young lady. She only sees one monger per day which I like. Treat her well fellas.

What's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by DayRunner37  [View Original Post]
    Really dude?? You ate a bag of popcorn that your crank was in??
    I mean it's his dick right? It's not like he nutted in the bag and then ate it. Would you not kiss a female after receiving a BBBJ from her assuming there was no CIM?

Quote Originally Posted by DayRunner37  [View Original Post]
    Really dude?? You ate a bag of popcorn that your crank was in??
    I'm not the only one with the popcorn fetish, you should give it a try with your favorite provider and report back! LOL.

https://youtu.be/vujNcE_43Qg

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 357 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations