Adult Vacation
Worldwide escort directory
wildpeachvacation

Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2616
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2616

    Vera

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDogfan  [View Original Post]
    I tried twice before leaving on two separate days. Both were spotty broken texts with long lags in between. I got told pics were coming and nothing but crickets. A lot of these younger spinners seem to be this way and act like they're doing us a grand favor responding and we should just wait till they feel like answering. It's worst in the ones with vices, demons, supposed past demons and so on. Other better more dependable options out there.

    Happy Hunting.

    Dawg.
    Quite possible she was. Occupied. Sounds like she's been busy lately. CrazyEddie is a good PR man LOL.

    Surely why'all can understand not manning the phones during a session.

    Saw her again myself last night, never disappoints. Sexy gal and she's just cool AF.

  2. #2615

    Jazziejane

    Had great dream with Jazzie!

    Made contact, Never talked about menu or donation.

    Just told her I wanted to come spend some time with her.

    Made appt, told me hotel! Said she would give room number upon arrival.

    With me GFE, had great menu, natural down below.

    When done left her $1. 50 she was very pleased!

    She only advertises on USA! Told me had 3 guys do No shows! I can only assume they came from this site.

    But not sure!

    Since she is new I didn't text questions about menu or $.

    She was very happy with my approach.

    She is very talented!

    FT2.

  3. #2614

    This doesn't help either

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDogfan  [View Original Post]
    I tried twice before leaving on two separate days. Both were spotty broken texts with long lags in between. I got told pics were coming and nothing but crickets. A lot of these younger spinners seem to be this way and act like they're doing us a grand favor responding and we should just wait till they feel like answering. It's worst in the ones with vices, demons, supposed past demons and so on. Other better more dependable options out there.

    Happy Hunting.

    Dawg.
    I agree 1000% Dawg!! And it doesn't help when fellow member fall all over these spinners and tell them how perfect and amazing they are, it goes straight to their head!! Sammie May is a prime example of that. We have to do our part to keep them grounded because it only sucks for us if we don't!! Just my opinion!!

  4. #2613

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrLvr41  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know she has some positive reviews recently and so of course I wanted to find out for myself. Well that has never happened! Sent a message asking about availability in which an hour later I got a response with her sending pics, again I asked about availability and then crickets. Over an hour later I get a text saying sorry she was getting ready, still no acknowledgement about availability. Now call me crazy, but it's pretty dang shady if somebody ask you your availability and you respond with pics but nothing else, not even a hello or anything, then you disappear because your "getting ready" but don't bother to follow up! Maybe I don't have the threshold of putting up with BS like some on here do but my time is valuable as well. That's just not OK!
    I tried twice before leaving on two separate days. Both were spotty broken texts with long lags in between. I got told pics were coming and nothing but crickets. A lot of these younger spinners seem to be this way and act like they're doing us a grand favor responding and we should just wait till they feel like answering. It's worst in the ones with vices, demons, supposed past demons and so on. Other better more dependable options out there.

    Happy Hunting.

    Dawg.

  5. #2612

    Proceed with caution

    I made contact with this one and after receiving the pics she sent I definitely chose to pass. The sores all over her face just didn't do it for me!! And the body pic she sent doesn't really scream petite and sexy in my opinion, but some may like it. But those sores should make anybody put on the brakes. Stay safe my friends.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...y-amp-fun.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 490261B6-2CAE-4AA8-96D9-77F6FC2416D4.jpg‎   1824FB6A-AD13-48D8-96EA-F9C0978970EA.jpg‎  

  6. #2611

    Curious

    Does anyone know what happened to both Kelsey Kel & Sabrina Knox?

    Jim.

  7. #2610

    Blackwidow

    Anybody have any info?

  8. #2609

    Vera Lee.

    Yes I know she has some positive reviews recently and so of course I wanted to find out for myself. Well that has never happened! Sent a message asking about availability in which an hour later I got a response with her sending pics, again I asked about availability and then crickets. Over an hour later I get a text saying sorry she was getting ready, still no acknowledgement about availability. Now call me crazy, but it's pretty dang shady if somebody ask you your availability and you respond with pics but nothing else, not even a hello or anything, then you disappear because your "getting ready" but don't bother to follow up! Maybe I don't have the threshold of putting up with BS like some on here do but my time is valuable as well. That's just not OK!

  9. #2608

    Luscious Lucy.

    Hey guys,

    I've been speaking with her and received some very intriguing pics. Has anyone tested these waters lately or have experience that hasn't been posted?

    Thanks in advance,

    Bravass.

  10. #2607

    Vera

    I saw her a couple of days ago down west she is one of the better ones I have ever seen her body is smoking hot very energetic and willing will repeat no issues at all with anyone else being there.

  11. #2606

    Massage by Mssweetknox

    My choice of afterhours entertainment has always been a good massage with a happy ending. Unfortunately I have been disappointed with my Knoxville options for a while. Well not anymore.

    The setup was painless and the location was tidy and private. I saw nothing that indicated drug use or anything else that would cause alarm. I asked for a body rub and was not disappointed. She puts her whole body into her work. Her skills are good, not Kat level, but surprisingly good. The ending was all I could ask for. At $$ it wasn't cheap, but at almost 1. 5 hours I am satisfied and will return.

  12. #2605

    Vera Lee

    Saw her last week and there's nothing to be afraid of. You're welcome.

  13. #2604

    Close to White Knighting

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddie  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there is STILL some confusion concerning Vera. I was the one that originally warned everyone about her abusive BF and the potential danger. I did so because I was worried about her mental and physical health, and needed her to wake up to the situation. Now, let me be clear about the CURRENT situation.

    He is gone. In another county jail awaiting trial for rape, among other charges. HE IS NOT HERE. There are people not seeing her because they don't believe he's gone. Or, they are looking under the bed, in the closet, the tub, etc. Like he's Jason and he's going to pop out with his hockey mask on and murder everyone. This isn't my opinion, this is fact. Look him up.

    As far as Vera is concerned, she looks better than I've ever seen her. She is clear-headed, and has a path planned out more than just paying for the next night's stay. If you haven't seen her recently, you'll be surprised. She is also rocking some new hair now. She's in a safe location, and is working towards getting a permanent apartment, so give her a text. You won't be disappointed.
    I have dreamed of her myself and enjoyed it. I also understand trying to correct a wrong from months ago. But including a picture, come on man. Are you trying to give her GPS? Certainly I would rather have her here instead of watching her go south. Just saying, try to think with the big head.

    I didn't see the BF so I don't know what you mean when you say "Look him up". What name am I looking for?

  14. #2603

    Emma

    A girl advertised about 2 to 3 weeks ago on USA Adult Classifieds. Name was Emma, she uses an apartment in the basement of a house? Have not been able to connect after first text. Is she legit? Anybody seen her?

    Thanks.

    Madawg.

  15. #2602
    I texted her a few minutes ago, got a "who is this?" then crickets which is understandable since we've not met. Maybe I can set something up in the future with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddie  [View Original Post]
    Apparently there is STILL some confusion concerning Vera. I was the one that originally warned everyone about her abusive BF and the potential danger. I did so because I was worried about her mental and physical health, and needed her to wake up to the situation. Now, let me be clear about the CURRENT situation.

    He is gone. In another county jail awaiting trial for rape, among other charges. HE IS NOT HERE. There are people not seeing her because they don't believe he's gone. Or, they are looking under the bed, in the closet, the tub, etc. Like he's Jason and he's going to pop out with his hockey mask on and murder everyone. This isn't my opinion, this is fact. Look him up.

    As far as Vera is concerned, she looks better than I've ever seen her. She is clear-headed, and has a path planned out more than just paying for the next night's stay. If you haven't seen her recently, you'll be surprised. She is also rocking some new hair now. She's in a safe location, and is working towards getting a permanent apartment, so give her a text. You won't be disappointed.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 175 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ashley Madison

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape