Minted Baby
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 266
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Bil73  [View Original Post]
    The hunting has been bad once Wirt county showed up.
    LOL you killin me LMAO.

  2. #265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 606
    The hunting has been bad once Wirt county showed up.

  3. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvjoemonger  [View Original Post]
    I have Rachel's phone number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY!!
    I couldn't respond to your PM because you need to clear some space.

    Is this Rachel the toothless one?. Hangs out on 6th ave at night alot?

    Also, I haven't seen Nicole since before Christmas when the weather got real cold. Don't know what happened to her.

  4. #263

    For senior members only!!

    I have Rachel's phone number for SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY!!

  5. #262

    No need for a bra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wvjoemonger  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers!!

    After returning from Hton I found a toothless wonder with GREAT TONGUE ACTION!! All I used her for is a bbbllllow job. !! I love her tongue but not her stinky body! NO digits.
    Especially not one that big.

  6. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLoveWva  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. She used to be really cute and pert. I guess I'll go with something new. Thanks for the info.
    You can do a google search on her name and it brings one of the stings they did and got her in the past year or two with a pic of her.

  7. #260

    Amber Billups

    Oh wow. She used to be really cute and pert. I guess I'll go with something new. Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman2  [View Original Post]
    This is the Amber that has been walkin on 6th ave on and off for the past few years. Talked to her back in the Summer and couldn't believe how bad her teeth are now. I last saw her on 6th ave a couple months ago. She's looking rough.

  8. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvjoemonger  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers!!

    After returning from Hton I found a toothless wonder with GREAT TONGUE ACTION!! All I used her for is a bbbllllow job. !! I love her tongue but not her stinky body! NO digits.
    No digits? Dammit, I had my hopes up!

  9. #258

    Rachel or Rhonda or something like that.

    Greetings fellow mongers!!

    After returning from Hton I found a toothless wonder with GREAT TONGUE ACTION!! All I used her for is a bbbllllow job. !! I love her tongue but not her stinky body! NO digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rAchael.jpg‎  

  10. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLoveWva  [View Original Post]
    Is Amber Billups still out walking around. I lost her number and would like to reconnect.
    This is the Amber that has been walkin on 6th ave on and off for the past few years. Talked to her back in the Summer and couldn't believe how bad her teeth are now. I last saw her on 6th ave a couple months ago. She's looking rough.

  11. #256

    Amber Billups

    Is Amber Billups still out walking around. I lost her number and would like to reconnect.

  12. #255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 606
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDonn  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware of a review forum on BP? Where is it located and how would I read it? We all need to share as much info as possibly.
    I believe he was speaking about the BP reports on this forum.

  13. #254

    Sorry I see it

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDonn  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't aware of a review forum on BP? Where is it located and how would I read it? We all need to share as much info as possibly.
    My apologies I read your post wrong. I was thinking there was actually a review on the BP website LOL.

  14. #253

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SirLaughALot  [View Original Post]
    Came into town this week and I didn't see as much LE as I did last time I was in town a few weeks ago but they were definitely still out. Drove around for 3 1/2 hours at different times. The numbers of girls weren't at the normal spots but I did see a couple I passed on and managed to pick one up early evening after I had just finished an apt with Hanna for the first time. I left a review on the BP forum earlier tonight of that interaction. The brunette I picked up went by the name of Jenny. She had a very nice ass and was eager to please. She had jet black hair and was the thin spinner type but wasn't malnourished from the monkey. This was one of the first I'd seen off the streets in a while who wasn't blasted off her rocker and actually got into it. It was a good day!
    I wasn't aware of a review forum on BP? Where is it located and how would I read it? We all need to share as much info as possibly.

  15. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by SirLaughALot  [View Original Post]
    Came into town this week and I didn't see as much LE as I did last time I was in town a few weeks ago but they were definitely still out. Drove around for 3 1/2 hours at different times. The numbers of girls weren't at the normal spots but I did see a couple I passed on and managed to pick one up early evening after I had just finished an apt with Hanna for the first time. I left a review on the BP forum earlier tonight of that interaction. The brunette I picked up went by the name of Jenny. She had a very nice ass and was eager to please. She had jet black hair and was the thin spinner type but wasn't malnourished from the monkey. This was one of the first I'd seen off the streets in a while who wasn't blasted off her rocker and actually got into it. It was a good day!
    Yeah, Hanna is pretty cute and I think only 19. Or maybe she just turned 20 recently. Was 19 when I first started seeing her so that's another Teen in my book LOL. Jenny is nice too and I have no complaints about her at all. You definitely met some of the good ones currently out there.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ashley Madison
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape