Adult Vacation
www.sparxxrx.com

Thread: BackPage: Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #148

    Lola

    One escort, Lola, I think mainly works in Charleston but comes to Beckley too. She did an outcall with me, and I would 100% recommend her. She is breathtakingly stunning and has a beautiful smile. She has a near perfect body in my opinion as well, and she was very elegant and classy as well. She is the only provider I have any desire to see after visiting her.

  2. #147

    Has anyone dreamed or have intel

    Has anyone dreamed or have intel on this provider?

    http://southernwestvirginia.backpage...-pussy/8909583

  3. #146

    Newbie, First post

    I originally placed this in the Charleston forum, but was directed to this one.

    A couple of weeks ago I was in dire need of some companionship, and because where I live is a "dry" county I had to look towards Beckley for someone to help me out with my present need.

    Since the pickin's are slim here in this area, and most of the photos looks like they are of strung out dope heads, I picked a girl without a photo (yes, bad choice on the face of it, but I was desperate).

    In the ad she promised the moon, and stated she was a short but large gal and 21 years old.

    I had to drive a while, and before I even got on the road there was problem with a baby sitter, so perhaps this wasn't going to work out tonight.

    Got a text back about 20 minutes later stating that the baby sitter was all taken care of, and tonight was a go, so I saddle up again and head for Beckley.

    Was told to call or text when I was 5 minutes out so I did, and was told to stay put because she had to clean up a bit, both the place and herself.

    40 minutes went by while I was in an almost empty store parking lot, looking like someone who was up to no good, and it made me feel very uncomfortable, but I hung in there.

    Finally arriving at the apartment complex, and I felt somewhat unsafe parking my almost 20 your old ride there, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. .

    Was told not to make eye contact with the other residents that were standing outside, and to walk straight in the apartment.

    Finally got to see her in person, and it wasn't a very close match to the pic she had sent me, but what the hell, I was already there so I proceeded after using the facilities.

    She was a big girl by girth and fairly short and a lot of extra skin. Not much of a looker and the talk soon went in the direction of drugs, but me being clean and her being an occasional user (HA!) that talk soon stopped.

    Her services were OK, and her verbal action was actually top notch, but the main event was something of a let down. It was apparent she had given birth to two kids the natural way, so not much in terms of friction, but it got the job done.

    On looks I will rate her a 4, her services is somewhere around 6, and only because of her verbal skills being very good.

    The lack of being prepared and the baby sitting issues should not have happened, because when you post an ad for services, you should have your $hit together!

    She was actually very nice to talk to, so I'll give her that.

    She goes by Snow, and can only recommend her if you are hard up for some company like I was.

    Another piece of info.

    Apparently the girls in that area all know each other and share info and experiences, so watch what you say about other providers when with one.

  4. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by SturmgeSchutz  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with your assessment. Very sweet girl and a nice BW. But her incall is the worst I have ever seen. Unless there a better incall location I can't repeat as well. Incall the biggest problem not her.
    I hav spent time with her twice. She has a great personality. Always pleasing. Ya the incall is not good with her dogs. I guess now she has only 2 dogs.

  5. #144

    Info?

    Has anyone spent any time with this one?

    http://southernwestvirginia.backpage...urther/8617993

  6. #143

    New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Play58  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we might have a new one or two.

    Anyone seen Jess or know anything about her?
    I have spent some time with Amy. On the plus side, she is very nice, excellent oral skills and is reasonably priced. Down side is she doesn't have her own place, or didn't at the time. She is small framed but has substantial baby damage.

  7. #142

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo545  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with this one: http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.../khloe/8639473.

    Khloe is very personable, has very good skills and is a BW. Khloe is not a clock watcher but she takes breaks to talk to other clients on her phone. Her incall is absolutely awful, she has 5 dogs and it smells of piss and shit. The dogs will climb all over you while service is in progress. The pictures she posted in her add are of her, but she sent me additional photos which I do not believe are her. I would not repeat because of her incall not because of service.
    I have to agree with your assessment. Very sweet girl and a nice BW. But her incall is the worst I have ever seen. Unless there a better incall location I can't repeat as well. Incall the biggest problem not her.

  8. #141
    I had a dream with this one: http://southernwestvirginia.backpage.../khloe/8639473.

    Khloe is very personable, has very good skills and is a BW. Khloe is not a clock watcher but she takes breaks to talk to other clients on her phone. Her incall is absolutely awful, she has 5 dogs and it smells of piss and shit. The dogs will climb all over you while service is in progress. The pictures she posted in her add are of her, but she sent me additional photos which I do not believe are her. I would not repeat because of her incall not because of service.

  9. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by WvBigRig  [View Original Post]
    Jess has a great body skills good to decent but her teeth are a mess. I never did repeat I seen her prob like a year ago. The other new ones I can't seem to get anything set up its like they are not very motivated idk.
    Like rotten? Or missing?

    Might have seen her sometime ago too. Just didn't recognize the ass.

  10. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Play58  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we might have a new one or two.

    Anyone seen Jess or know anything about her?
    Jess has a great body skills good to decent but her teeth are a mess. I never did repeat I seen her prob like a year ago. The other new ones I can't seem to get anything set up its like they are not very motivated idk.

  11. #138

    New advertisers?

    Looks like we might have a new one or two.

    Anyone seen Jess or know anything about her?

  12. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by WvBigRig  [View Original Post]
    Yeah something happened with her. I would no longer recommend.
    I've seen her working the avenue in Bluefield quite a bit.

  13. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniles  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of her week or so ago; appearance was ok, somewhat skinny, not much on boobs, performance was obviously mechanical. , was trying so hard to get me off to get me to leave sooner; So I'd say her response would vary, I don't think I'm going back; you are free to check her out, but remember, YMMV. Good luck!
    Yeah something happened with her. I would no longer recommend.

  14. #135

    Lets play - 31. She ain't 31!

    Dreamed of her couple of days ago; not as good as she looks, pics are deceptive, disguises her age very well, definitely NOT 31, she could well be a grandma, very skinny, you'd see her spine, she was definitely on something (couldn't tell what it was). , was somewhat paranoid too, Not sure if I'll go back; good luck!

    http://southernwestvirginia.backpage...s-play/8349913

  15. #134

    My Experience? YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by WvBigRig  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys she contacted me through a ad I posted on craigslist. She is 35 kinda short blonde hair pretty tall prob 5-9 spinner type body she does have a little baby damage but my goodness a tight body, tiny little butt and a tight puss. At a 1-10 scale on looks I would give her prob a 6 she does have kinda has big nose and the baby damage brought her score down a bit. Not rushed at all down for most positions you can touch and feel wherever you want and she does kiss. One of the best parts was it was only $100 for just however long it would take. I will repeat given the amount of providers in our area. She came to me from hinton took her about 40 minutes to get to me but that wasnt a big deal for me. Cantact me if you want her info.
    Had a dream of her week or so ago; appearance was ok, somewhat skinny, not much on boobs, performance was obviously mechanical. , was trying so hard to get me off to get me to leave sooner; So I'd say her response would vary, I don't think I'm going back; you are free to check her out, but remember, YMMV. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape