Minted Baby
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Well Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Golf2419  [View Original Post]
    First off I can't believe I have been at this for almost 5 years and I'm just now discovering this forum. I have been using backpage, and other review sites that you have to pay for. But lucky for you, there is a thrill in it for me to go check out a new or unreported place to see if my instincts are right. I have gotten much better at it but still misread a few. I am new to this forum so I will try my best to use the correct terms and only general locations to try and follow the rules. I live in Sheboygan but have been to all of the surrounding areas to scope out different places in search of a better experience than before.

I'm going to post different but close areas that I have most recently tried and copy this to the surrounding cities forums so I don't have to type this out more than once. Well anyways I hope this info is useful and look forward to contributing more. I am also open to suggestions from people on here for places to go get a report on within an hour or so from Sheboygan.

Appleton:

Dandy 10/17- ok massage. Woman was fit but mid 40's. Decent tease right off the bat and flipped with a Pretty decent HE. Let me feel up her skirt but had on some sort of spandex shorts and underwear. I want to go back and try the 4 hand since they are advertising on BP $90 for 1 hr.

One on memorial dr. - 7/17 - not the best massage but typical tease and HE on the flip. Personally not the best so I won't be going back. There seem to be a ton of options in Appleton so I would try out one of the others in hopes for something better.

Oshkosh:

Witzel: 10/17- I read a lot of reviews on rbmp and other sites. Girl was young and very attractive. Mid 20's. Had all the signs with lots of teasing and letting me touch her. Went to the flip and had more teasing. So I thought for sure it was going to be a HE, but ended up being SS with some teasing to help. Got mad when I only tipped $20. But the massage sucked. So I didn't even want to tip because of that.

Sawyer: 9/17 - woman maybe late 30's decent looking. Good tease, and wore a skirt with only panties under it. Let me touch and play with everything. Massage was good and HE was great. Would go back again to see her for sure (did not get name).

11/17 - went back in hopes of getting same woman but did not. Thought I would give it a shot anyways. Slim woman in 30's but with bad face acne. Decent tease and tried to insert a finger in me (not my thing but thoUgly I would include for everyone's info). Let me touch outside clothes and HE was pretty decent. Didn't rush and drew it out. Would repeat if I was in a pinch.

Fond du lac:

Scott st: 6/17 - didn't know if any reviews but went because of having some signs for potential. Older lady (late 40's) working the counter, showed me to my room and then a really pretty young Asian girl in her mid 20's and very fit came in wearing very short shorts, heels, and a revealing top. Although there was a sign about no illegal activity blah blah, it seemed promising. Massage was ok but I was nervous and couldn't tell if there was any attempt to tease. Flipped over and she grabbed a towel for covering me. No success at all so I didn't return. Maybe me being nervous showed and she thought I was there for surveillance. I would be interested to hear if anyone has had success since then because it popped up on rbmp with 1 review recently.

Rickmeyer: 8/17 - late 30's woman, ok massage. Some teasing and helped with the SS finish. Would go back to try again but there are too many other places to check out.

Manitowoc:

Been numerous times. Decent looking middle aged woman and the massage is good for me. Every time I go back it seems to get better. If I'm in the mood for a guaranteed good HE I go here. Plus it is closest to me. The teasing is great and I seem to get further each time I go. This is my go to place.

Sheboygan:

Michigan: 12/17 - went on the grand opening in hopes it would be my new go to spot when I don't have the time to drive to other areas. Older lady, ok massage with no tease and even though during the table shower I tried to encourage her to touch but she only washed me. Went back again a week or two later and tried to encourage again and because I'm stubborn and really want this to be a place I can frequent. More tease on this massage but she seemed to get closer to potentially getting a HE. On the flip I was very visibly aroused and removed the cover. She placed a small towel and left me to SS and then returned to finish the massage. Thinking about trying again to see if I can get her to cave.
    Well done! Great post and thank you for sharing. Welcome to the board!

New member but plenty to report

First off I can't believe I have been at this for almost 5 years and I'm just now discovering this forum. I have been using backpage, and other review sites that you have to pay for. But lucky for you, there is a thrill in it for me to go check out a new or unreported place to see if my instincts are right. I have gotten much better at it but still misread a few. I am new to this forum so I will try my best to use the correct terms and only general locations to try and follow the rules. I live in Sheboygan but have been to all of the surrounding areas to scope out different places in search of a better experience than before.

I'm going to post different but close areas that I have most recently tried and copy this to the surrounding cities forums so I don't have to type this out more than once. Well anyways I hope this info is useful and look forward to contributing more. I am also open to suggestions from people on here for places to go get a report on within an hour or so from Sheboygan.

Appleton:

Dandy 10/17- ok massage. Woman was fit but mid 40's. Decent tease right off the bat and flipped with a Pretty decent HE. Let me feel up her skirt but had on some sort of spandex shorts and underwear. I want to go back and try the 4 hand since they are advertising on BP $90 for 1 hr.

One on memorial dr. - 7/17 - not the best massage but typical tease and HE on the flip. Personally not the best so I won't be going back. There seem to be a ton of options in Appleton so I would try out one of the others in hopes for something better.

Oshkosh:

Witzel: 10/17- I read a lot of reviews on rbmp and other sites. Girl was young and very attractive. Mid 20's. Had all the signs with lots of teasing and letting me touch her. Went to the flip and had more teasing. So I thought for sure it was going to be a HE, but ended up being SS with some teasing to help. Got mad when I only tipped $20. But the massage sucked. So I didn't even want to tip because of that.

Sawyer: 9/17 - woman maybe late 30's decent looking. Good tease, and wore a skirt with only panties under it. Let me touch and play with everything. Massage was good and HE was great. Would go back again to see her for sure (did not get name).

11/17 - went back in hopes of getting same woman but did not. Thought I would give it a shot anyways. Slim woman in 30's but with bad face acne. Decent tease and tried to insert a finger in me (not my thing but thoUgly I would include for everyone's info). Let me touch outside clothes and HE was pretty decent. Didn't rush and drew it out. Would repeat if I was in a pinch.

Fond du lac:

Scott st: 6/17 - didn't know if any reviews but went because of having some signs for potential. Older lady (late 40's) working the counter, showed me to my room and then a really pretty young Asian girl in her mid 20's and very fit came in wearing very short shorts, heels, and a revealing top. Although there was a sign about no illegal activity blah blah, it seemed promising. Massage was ok but I was nervous and couldn't tell if there was any attempt to tease. Flipped over and she grabbed a towel for covering me. No success at all so I didn't return. Maybe me being nervous showed and she thought I was there for surveillance. I would be interested to hear if anyone has had success since then because it popped up on rbmp with 1 review recently.

Rickmeyer: 8/17 - late 30's woman, ok massage. Some teasing and helped with the SS finish. Would go back to try again but there are too many other places to check out.

Manitowoc:

Been numerous times. Decent looking middle aged woman and the massage is good for me. Every time I go back it seems to get better. If I'm in the mood for a guaranteed good HE I go here. Plus it is closest to me. The teasing is great and I seem to get further each time I go. This is my go to place.

Sheboygan:

Michigan: 12/17 - went on the grand opening in hopes it would be my new go to spot when I don't have the time to drive to other areas. Older lady, ok massage with no tease and even though during the table shower I tried to encourage her to touch but she only washed me. Went back again a week or two later and tried to encourage again and because I'm stubborn and really want this to be a place I can frequent. More tease on this massage but she seemed to get closer to potentially getting a HE. On the flip I was very visibly aroused and removed the cover. She placed a small towel and left me to SS and then returned to finish the massage. Thinking about trying again to see if I can get her to cave.

By the way, are there any places in the Fox Valley where the masseuse does prostate massage too? Or is that something I can just ask for at one of the places I've mentioned? I know it's not for everyone but that's one of my favorite things and one of the main reasons I initially sought out an AMP experience.

Gold Coast. MUCH better massage than my previous one at a different place on Spencer. I mean the massage itself was actually excellent aside from the HE. I had a sore back and she attended to it expertly. Hot stones were good and the tiger balm treatment was nice too.

I hadn't intended to go here initially. I was headed for Art of Healing again, but they were either closed early or too busy to answer. So I tried my luck here.

I was nervous at first since I was in uncharted territory once again but the mood lighting and the masseuse's technique put me at ease right away. Teased me from the very beginning with light touching on the nether regions and alleviated any concerns I had that I wasn't really in "that" kind of massage place. She was plain looking at best but that seems to be typical for these parts, and in the very dimly lit room I had nothing to complain about.

After flipping she kept marveling at my size which even though I know she's probably seen bigger, is definitely a turn on in the moment. Being circumcised I needed a lot of lube and said so, she was happy to oblige. The warm oil in combination with her hands on my cock was just what I needed. I asked her name afterwards and couldn't understand what she said in reply, but I smiled and nodded.

I must be younger than the usual clientele because she asked about my age when it was all said and done, her voice seemed a bit concerned. After I told her (mid-20's) she was relieved to hear it was over 21 (said she thought I must have been 19! Haha.).

She giggled a lot during the rubdown and didn't mind me pulling out her tits and tweaking her nipples. Kissed me all over and whispered dirty in my ear. Also ground her pussy mount against my hand (couldn't get underneath her panties because they rode so her on her waist). Maybe my age is on my side or maybe she's really permissive in general, but I think I could get her to go further. This time I didn't push my luck. Tipped her the regular. 4 and she was happy. She told me I was a good boy on my way out. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kdo3798  [View Original Post]
    I actually prefer going late about 15 to 20 minutes before they close. If you get a good and joyous lady the tend to take there time and not rush you out. But my only reason for doing that is trying to get more out of the normal HE. No luck yet though.
    If you go after hours be sure to get them on the table and give them a massage. They will be relaxed and thankful. More will come if your good at what you do and they like you. At this point they see you as a boyfriend and not customer. This consensual. I always give full gift and tip and tell them it's just for them to have fun with. Good times can be had especially if you have seen the gal a few times. Good luck.

Oshkosh

Had good visit at the AMP on Sawyer in Oshkosh this past week. Opted for half hour and had a nice massage from a friendly, short masseuse, about 30. Did not take much encouragement to her to put a smile on face.

Dandy

Tried Dandy for the first time. Went in and there was an older woman at the front desk. She had a nice dress on and some nice cleavage showing but was older than what I was looking for so I was going to leave. When I started to walk out she called to the back for someone else to come out, and out came a better looking younger woman that my cock was happier to see. Her name is Nancy and she is probably 30-40. She was wearing a nice little Christmas dress and in a sexy voice said Merry Christmas and gave me a little kiss. The rooms don't have a ceiling on them so you can hear what is going on in the other rooms and have to be quiet. She gave a nice head to toe massage and with no negotiation or hesitation the happy ending happened at around 40 minutes. She allowed hands under her dress but outside of her industrial strength bra and panties. While she was stroking my cock with 1 hand and rubbing my balls with the other she was blowing on the end of my cock with her lips a few inches away, that helped me to imagine shooting my load on her lips, but of course I am old so it just dribbles out. And since it takes me a while she then started to whisper to me "fuck baby, fuck baby, fuck baby" and the dirty talk helped me cum. After that she cleaned me up and gave a nice relaxing massage for the rest of the hour. At the end she put my socks and underwear on me and another little kiss. I paid $60 and tipped $40 and she gave me a hand full of a nice variety of candy and a Dasani bottle of water. So overall a very nice, unusual, special Christmas treat. One thing I noticed on my way out was the monitor on the front desk looked like a split view of 4 security cameras so they are taking video but I don't know where all the cameras are.

Great first post

Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus111  [View Original Post]
    Art of healing. My first time at an AMP. Was honestly wrecked by nerves going in, didn't know what to expect although I had read the reviews in here and the tips / advice thread in the other forum.

It went precisely as advertised LOL. Literally not five seconds from ringing the buzzer, I was in a private room and stripping. The lady knew what she was doing obviously and even though she wasn't much to look at she got me hard pretty quick. I was timid about roaming at first but she never put up any protest so I copped some feels before the flip. It just felt really good, you know? You know.

Here's the thing, I was still nervous as hell when it came time to flip and even though she jerked me off without even any haggling, I just couldn't stay hard. Really embarrassing, especially because she was so apologetic and kept trying, which only made things worse. And didn't get much better when she decided the thing I needed was to be wanked like a jackhammer. Tried to tell her to go slow but she didn't seem to understand.

Crazy thing is even though I never stayed at full mast, she still almost made me cum anyway. By the end I was actually twitching and kind of groaning from pleasure. Weird sensation when you aren't even hard. She let me grope her all over too which was great. When she finally gave up, I handed her a $40 tip anyway even though it seemed like she didn't expect one because she didn't bring me off. At that point she was SUPER apologetic and basically could only say "sorry sorry sorry. " I insisted it felt good (it had) and was worth it. I consider that an investment in the future anyway. I'd like to go back when I'm not so fucking nervous and do it properly. I'll be bolder with copping feels and just letting myself enjoy the sensations, not worrying whether I'm somehow wrong about this place and about to cross the line, not worrying about anything but letting her do her job.

Before I walked out, she took out a cellphone and spoke some Chinese into an auto-translation app. Siri repeated back to me: "The mission was not successful. " lmfao.
    That was a great first post. Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned. I think there is few of us that were pretty nervous our first time as well. It will get better with time trust me. Thanks for contributing.

Dandy 4 hands

Quote Originally Posted by Icekane  [View Original Post]
    Decided to treat myself with a splurge on 4 hand massage at Dandy. Ladies had nice bodies and good attitudes, better than typical AMP ladies on both fronts. Nice massage and I was satisfied with my experience.

Seniors can pm for more details.
    Has any senior got a response from Icekane in regards to the 4 hands at dandy?

Art of healing. My first time at an AMP. Was honestly wrecked by nerves going in, didn't know what to expect although I had read the reviews in here and the tips / advice thread in the other forum.

It went precisely as advertised LOL. Literally not five seconds from ringing the buzzer, I was in a private room and stripping. The lady knew what she was doing obviously and even though she wasn't much to look at she got me hard pretty quick. I was timid about roaming at first but she never put up any protest so I copped some feels before the flip. It just felt really good, you know? You know.

Here's the thing, I was still nervous as hell when it came time to flip and even though she jerked me off without even any haggling, I just couldn't stay hard. Really embarrassing, especially because she was so apologetic and kept trying, which only made things worse. And didn't get much better when she decided the thing I needed was to be wanked like a jackhammer. Tried to tell her to go slow but she didn't seem to understand.

Crazy thing is even though I never stayed at full mast, she still almost made me cum anyway. By the end I was actually twitching and kind of groaning from pleasure. Weird sensation when you aren't even hard. She let me grope her all over too which was great. When she finally gave up, I handed her a $40 tip anyway even though it seemed like she didn't expect one because she didn't bring me off. At that point she was SUPER apologetic and basically could only say "sorry sorry sorry. " I insisted it felt good (it had) and was worth it. I consider that an investment in the future anyway. I'd like to go back when I'm not so fucking nervous and do it properly. I'll be bolder with copping feels and just letting myself enjoy the sensations, not worrying whether I'm somehow wrong about this place and about to cross the line, not worrying about anything but letting her do her job.

Before I walked out, she took out a cellphone and spoke some Chinese into an auto-translation app. Siri repeated back to me: "The mission was not successful. " lmfao.

4 Hands

Decided to treat myself with a splurge on 4 hand massage at Dandy. Ladies had nice bodies and good attitudes, better than typical AMP ladies on both fronts. Nice massage and I was satisfied with my experience.

Seniors can pm for more details.

Doesn't sound right

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverPleaser  [View Original Post]
    I went there the other day after calling them and stating I want one hour massage. She replied ok. I walk in, pay the agreed 60 like usual routine and she walks me back to the room to get ready. She comes back a minute later as I am undressing, and asks me to pre-pay a $60 tip. I explained no, I pay tip at the end, based on service. She spoke reasonable English as far as these places go, but insisted she needed her tip in advance. After my repeating that I will only tip afterwards and her not agreeing, I requested my money back. She returned it, and I left. I have never experienced that before at a AMP and will not pretip. I am tired of how AMPs operate and will likely give them up.
    I don't blame you. I would never pre tip. I've been there twice seen two different girls. Experience was very similar. The last time there was a lot of teasing. It was pretty good. Went to another room for a bath as well. I only tipped 40 both times.

Not my experience

Quote Originally Posted by JoeKing82  [View Original Post]
    So I had an interesting visit to golden hands last week. I'm curious if anyone has xoerinace the same. Overall massage was good. Some light teasing. Light roaming on the legs was aloud. Didn't try to push it to far. The flip was good. Some more light teasing. Then it was SS. Which was kinda disappointing. But it was the best SS I ever had. She got up on the table and played with my balls. So that was kinda nice. I got a table shower on the back and front. Then I thought it was all done. She then said I'll give you shower. She walked me into another room where there was a tub and a shower. Now this tub was not normal. It had a blue table inside the tub and it was tall. Top of the tub was probably 48". The blue table had holes in it for the water to run out. So I got in and she gave me an actual shower. She scrubbed every inch of my body. Even my asshole. LOL she made sure the boys were cleaned as well. Overall a pretty good experience. She never once asked for a tip. Was pretty friendly. I probably would return to see if I can get more.
    I went there the other day after calling them and stating I want one hour massage. She replied ok. I walk in, pay the agreed 60 like usual routine and she walks me back to the room to get ready. She comes back a minute later as I am undressing, and asks me to pre-pay a $60 tip. I explained no, I pay tip at the end, based on service. She spoke reasonable English as far as these places go, but insisted she needed her tip in advance. After my repeating that I will only tip afterwards and her not agreeing, I requested my money back. She returned it, and I left. I have never experienced that before at a AMP and will not pretip. I am tired of how AMPs operate and will likely give them up.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPringle  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, I, through circumstances I still don't understand, somehow ended up paying $60 (all that was in my wallet) for a 60 minute four hands massage with an HE, OTC roaming, and FUTB. They insisted I did need to pay anymore, but I am one of those strange people who is kinda weird about debts, so I told them I'd be back at a later date with at least the other $60. Well, I came by tonight about twenty minutes before they were going to close with that $60. I was then thoroughly surprised to then be ushered into the same room by the same woman, who again was asking if I wanted one hour. I tried to explain the situation, but she either didn't understand or didn't care because she kept insistsing that I strip down and get on the table. Finally, after trying to explain every which way that I didn't want to keep them after hours, I left.

So, my question is for those of you who've come in less than an hour before closing. Is that normal? Because I fully expected to, if they thought I was there for a massage, be turned away.
    I actually prefer going late about 15 to 20 minutes before they close. If you get a good and joyous lady the tend to take there time and not rush you out. But my only reason for doing that is trying to get more out of the normal HE. No luck yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPringle  [View Original Post]
    So a while back, I, through circumstances I still don't understand, somehow ended up paying $60 (all that was in my wallet) for a 60 minute four hands massage with an HE, OTC roaming, and FUTB. They insisted I did need to pay anymore, but I am one of those strange people who is kinda weird about debts, so I told them I'd be back at a later date with at least the other $60. Well, I came by tonight about twenty minutes before they were going to close with that $60. I was then thoroughly surprised to then be ushered into the same room by the same woman, who again was asking if I wanted one hour. I tried to explain the situation, but she either didn't understand or didn't care because she kept insistsing that I strip down and get on the table. Finally, after trying to explain every which way that I didn't want to keep them after hours, I left.

So, my question is for those of you who've come in less than an hour before closing. Is that normal? Because I fully expected to, if they thought I was there for a massage, be turned away.
    Correction: They insisted that I didn't have to pay any more.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations