rubmaps

Thread: Penrose approved list.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Penrose

Cleared mailbox

Just cleared mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrose  [View Original Post]
    I have not posted much about denied as of recent. To get that started again for 2017 here is the first one.

From another user Actually, stopped at a truck stop on way home just to take a shower. No s**t! Anyway, in Penrose's new system. She is not even worth a "quick 9" at the putt-putt minature golf course, kids included.
    I made the mistake of seeing her recently. I didn't stop at the truck stop to shower but I woshed I had.

Denied BR girl

I have not posted much about denied as of recent. To get that started again for 2017 here is the first one.

From another user Actually, stopped at a truck stop on way home just to take a shower. No s**t! Anyway, in Penrose's new system. She is not even worth a "quick 9" at the putt-putt minature golf course, kids included.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zurich.jpg‎  

I would say go see Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by SamTheMan104  [View Original Post]
    Hi I am still new to this I am from western ky where finding good girls is tuff. I visit Louisville frequently to visit family and will be up in 2 weeks for my birthday was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for a awesome lady. Thanks!
    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...m-see-me-.html

As you can see from her pics she is very cute and a blast to hang out with.

She is super fit and

Quote Originally Posted by ZenTM  [View Original Post]
    From my experiences this young lady is a superstar. Gives me as close to GFE as I want while still being safe. Flirty, fit, gets into it. I've been let down so many times when mongers on here described some meth-mouth, baby-damaged single mom as a Disney princess. But Pen was on the money with this one. If I was single this is the type of look I would date. Hope she keeps her head together and doesn't get worn down.
    She is very fit, and I am starting to find very bendable. Hehehe.

Even if just for input, etc. It appears things are going well for you- which is good.
    Thank you.

Lyric 2nd time

From my experiences this young lady is a superstar. Gives me as close to GFE as I want while still being safe. Flirty, fit, gets into it. I've been let down so many times when mongers on here described some meth-mouth, baby-damaged single mom as a Disney princess. But Pen was on the money with this one. If I was single this is the type of look I would date. Hope she keeps her head together and doesn't get worn down.

Visiting

Hi I am still new to this I am from western ky where finding good girls is tuff. I visit Louisville frequently to visit family and will be up in 2 weeks for my birthday was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction for a awesome lady. Thanks!

Good to have you back cloud

Even if just for input, etc. It appears things are going well for you- which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyJhn11  [View Original Post]
    It wasn't that I couldn't see Allie, it's that I chose not to. She got threw a fit texting me as I was setting up a time to see her. It was when you or someone else claimed she needed help and asked for fair donations. I think her usual rate was 250 and I countered with 200 and she got butthurt and said I was taking advantage of her. I didn't like the drama so I decided not to see her.

Also I'm surprised that your back on here Cloud. Some little blond give you a hall pass of posting? LOL <3 Trouble in paradise? You know ole Moe Szyslak is there & ready as a shoulder to cry on if there's trouble in paradise. LMAO.
    Mallory doesn't have a problem if I speak of stuff, we joked recently actually about how I had seen 100's of others beyond her, cause I was pointing out how amazing she looked, and then pointing out, I've seen quite a number of women, to compare too, and you are the hottest of them all. I've answered any questions she ever had about the hobby, or people I saw. I have told her that story about Allie previously, (it came up, I didn't just bring it up out of the blue).

Also, that makes more sense, choosing not to see her, as opposed to trying a failing, which should have been virtually impossible. I was the one who said I wouldn't post on here anymore, and then actually one day last year when we were driving around St. Matts buying stuff for the cruise, one of you txted me, and I laughed about irony and told her it and that I'd erase the number, she said it wasn't a big deal, and didn't mind if I helped out girls or guys in the hobby (she really did feel bad about leaving and not getting to say bye to her regulars, maybe that's her way of making up for it, who knows). Also, one of you just recently got us a gift, which was fricking awesome, and Mallory says thanks, she loves that place.

I'm sorry about the drama you had with her, she was damn good whens she was on point. Can't believe she'd ask for help and then turn down 200. Oh well.

Just to clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe you couldn't get with Allie. She was taking us inside her in droves. There was literally one day I went there to fuck her, and I met one of you as you were leaving, and THEN as I was leaving too. That's how many dudes she was hanging with during her max.

I'm legit surprised she didn't start trying to stack sessions have 2 or 3 of us fuck her at the same time. LOL One, she was a freak like that, and two, it would have somehow increased her maxxed out guy seeing capacity.
    It wasn't that I couldn't see Allie, it's that I chose not to. She got threw a fit texting me as I was setting up a time to see her. It was when you or someone else claimed she needed help and asked for fair donations. I think her usual rate was 250 and I countered with 200 and she got butthurt and said I was taking advantage of her. I didn't like the drama so I decided not to see her.

Also I'm surprised that your back on here Cloud. Some little blond give you a hall pass of posting? LOL <3 Trouble in paradise? You know ole Moe Szyslak is there & ready as a shoulder to cry on if there's trouble in paradise. LMAO.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 200_s.gif‎  

Allie

Agree with Cloud also. I think Allie used to schedule hour appointments 45 minutes apart. Probably meet a few of you guys in passing. DnC.

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleStick  [View Original Post]
    Someone want to PM me contact info for these two? Asked Pen but he never replied (assuming due to the sheer volume of PMs).

I also agree with everything Cloud said about Allie. Girl is a freak and hated rubbers if she knew you.
    I want to know how to contact Lyric too! I want to see what's behind that sign.

Lyric and Jenny.
    Someone want to PM me contact info for these two? Asked Pen but he never replied (assuming due to the sheer volume of PMs).

I also agree with everything Cloud said about Allie. Girl is a freak and hated rubbers if she knew you.

Mailbox full

Sent you a PM.
    Thanks Penrose for the info I tried to message you but your inbox is full.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations