Adult Vacation

Thread: Mongers In Search Of

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by MojoGuy

ISO lactating / milk

Always has been a fetish of mine.

The times I have Been lucky to encounter.

It took the night to a whole new level.

Any suggestions on providers?

Age race is of any kind is fine.

Reply to post or PM PRIVATLY.

Soakersuzy

Quote Originally Posted by VdubGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys just trying to see if any you guys out there have found a woman that can squirt or gush. Have Been away for awhile and just checking back in to see if any you guys or gals out there can help me out. You can pm me or just reply. As always this site is just plain awesome and have been avid lurker for many years and have gotten much advice and wisdom from this site. If you any guys out there can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi sir I believe I may be able to help you I am a gusher and I have the amazing ability to do that over and over again please look me up have a wonderful evening https://backpage.com.louisville.list...post/22662448/.

New Go To Girl

Could use some help fellas.

I like to switch it up from time to time, but just not much of what I see is appealing or spider sense goes off.

So I'm hoping a fellow monger will help or a provider sees this.

I'm looking for younger but mid aged GFE spinner type will work too a few extra lbs. Is ok you need to be into light festish / roleplay.

If anyone has reliable suggestions please let me know as I'll gladly share the dream.

Wish she was here

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerLazer  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hot and talented DT star, I'm talking nose buried in my belly and tongue under my balls. Sorry to be blunt but best description I can give to convey the qualification. I've had a few over the years but most can't go that far.

Thanks.

BL.
    Do you mean someone like this??

https://www.xnxx.com/video-eu7n9e1/maximum_deepthroat

Boy, Wish I knew where she was!

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingCode  [View Original Post]
    If you could make it to Cincinnati area, Juliette with EE can DT really well. Not sure about tongue, but she can repeatedly take it all the way down.
    The ad says she's off for the rest of the month.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...n-I-Know-.html

As long as we're talking BJs

Any suggestions on a two girl BBBJ?

Something along the lines of a video of "Sasha Foxxx and Britney Amber double blowjob" if you were to google it.

Cincinnati has one

I'm looking for a hot and talented DT star, I'm talking nose buried in my belly and tongue under my balls. Sorry to be blunt but best description I can give to convey the qualification. I've had a few over the years but most can't go that far.

Thanks.

BL.
    If you could make it to Cincinnati area, Juliette with EE can DT really well. Not sure about tongue, but she can repeatedly take it all the way down.

Deepthroat 2. 0

One of the best in Louisville was Shannon that had a room at InTown suites on on Preston. She had as she told me an Oral Fixation and loved to DT and gag. Hard act to follow and she was sweet and hot.

BL.

Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Seconded! Not that it's very tough to get me deep, but still, it would be nice to find another provider who can handle going, or being pushed, all the way down at the critical time.

Deepthroat

Thanks.

BL.
    Seconded! Not that it's very tough to get me deep, but still, it would be nice to find another provider who can handle going, or being pushed, all the way down at the critical time.

Deepthroat

Thanks.

BL.

Looking for a UTR asian

Looking for an Asian to meet with a couple times a month. Age is not that important (even the 40-50 look 30 ish) looking for fun and a massage would be great.

PM if you have info.

Thanks.

Tested

Quote Originally Posted by Legslover  [View Original Post]
    Well then; your doctor should have told you that many STD's don't show up in just a few days.
    I went and got tested again a little over a month later because of I know of the it takes awhile. The first testing was more like a knee jerk reaction. I am also going back after 3 months just to play it safe. Happy mongering.

Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by DownTow  [View Original Post]
    My friend is 25 yrs, ebony with light skin with a perfect ass. Beautiful face and body, only 5'3' 105 lbs.

Very sexy and outgoing. Looking for MFM threesome, with anal / dp on the table.

The focus strictly on her and fucking her proper nothing bi. Inquire via PM. Interested in white men only.
    Let me know if you want to hook this up, I'd love to. I'm a nice, normal clean guy with a big thick cock. We can email if you like and do pics. Thanks brother.

Quote Originally Posted by VdubGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm also looking for woman that would like to get fisted as well.
    If you're on SA send me a PM and I'll send you the name of a chick that's down for it. I don't have permission to share her number so please don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers! In town this week on business and looking for something really different. Hopefully this is the palce to make this request. I'm looking for a provider who is into fisting and / or can put on a prolapse show. I not concerned if the prolapse is anal or vaginal, just interested in seeing something like this live and in person. I'll be in both Louisville and Lexington this week. Thanks in advance for any response you can provide and I hope no one is put off by my request. Happy hunting!
    Hey, I'm also looking for woman that would like to get fisted as well.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations