rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: The Prickyard

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2505
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2505

    Sarag

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarag  [View Original Post]
    I'll always be the Original old and fat ugly chick in the yard that gets paid well to fuck every day.
    Can't argue with that. You have my undiluted admiration. Best of luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sarag1.jpg‎  

  2. #2504

    Natalie.

    I have seen Ms. Natalie before and to me, she was a beautiful woman both inside and outside. She may not be everybody's cup-of-tea but to each his / her own. Yes she is a larger woman, but she doesn't try to hide that fact. You can tell from the pictures that she isn't a spinner. But I think the pics are representative of her looks. Anybody who thought she was a spinner after looking at her pictures needs to get his / her eyes checked. Each one of us has taken photographs that make us look horrible, but are we going to be quick to put those out on FB or any other place for people to see? No, we delete them and take another. So what if she uses the pics that make her look good? They are still her for sure! That's a lot better than the majority of girls out there who use photos that aren't even of themselves! Why do you think a large percentage of the reports out there are the posts about the girls who use fake pics and another large percentage are posts about girls who rip mongers off or provide bad service? Well Natalie is neither of those! She is one of the better providers out there which is apparent in the fact that guys are waiting to get in to see her and she doesn't see all of them. She is in demand and can turn down dates unlike the girls who take on anybody and everybody because they won't get repeats.

    There are men out there who feel that they are paying for it, so they should get whatever they want. That's fine. So go see someone else and let the guys who appreciate Natalie get the opportunity to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    Your never going to please everyone so let your performance do the talking. Good service brings good reviews and plenty of defenders to the occasional negative reviews. Keep photos up to date and good service and you will have plenty repeats, good reviews and new customers.

  3. #2503
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 16

    Brutal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarag  [View Original Post]
    Probably because bob0324/ kitty whisperer / vanillaguy Hasn't been an outright dick in 16 days.

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but no need to be rude about it. Oh whenever they actually start the side that women start posting about you guys if we were as brutal as some of you your ego would make your junk shrink so small it would look like little girl balls. Just because somebody isn't your taste doesn't mean you have to be down right rude.

    https://vimeo.com/86939689

    And although Indyguy 123 may be the biggest prick in the yard I'll always be the Original old and fat ugly chick in the yard that gets paid well to fuck every day.

    I.
    I'd pay to have a board where we can review clients. Especially if I get to read anything Sara posts because she could write a book that'll have me in tears laughing.

    I agree on the ego killing junk shrinkage. Especially when you get a provider that holds absolutely nothing back.

    P. S- IG123 will always have his night job walking Washington to 10th Street. Just look for a 6'2 bombshell with long curly red hair that goes by the name of Amanda. For his sake please tip well.

  4. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by VixenRed  [View Original Post]
    How can I possibly misrepresent myself when I'm consistently taking brand spanking new pictures on a monthly basis? I likely have 100's of pictures of myself that can be found online with an overabundance of body pictures in every angle. I welcome everyone to check my link attached in my AD and take notice to my brand new body pictures that I took last night. I don't hide my body nor do I ever tell a potential client I'm tight and toned. Also, I rarely use filters or edit my pictures and that is what you call a woman that is photogenic. Pictures are the provider's selling point, and I actually take the time to make myself look excellent which there's nothing wrong in that.

    I honestly have a hard time believing I've even met these gentlemen that have a huge problem with my appearance because not once has a client of mine in Indianapolis ever walked out after laying their eyes on me, and many of them wait for my return so they're able to see me again. Why wasn't there reviews posted after meeting me if I misrepresented myself as severely as you're making it out to be? If I'm appalling and some fat ugly chick then why did you stay and pay to look at this "ugliness?" I've been in this hobby for nearly 5 years and I'll gladly take a few negative comments on my appearance when I know there's 100 or more reviews and tons of fantastic men that love seeing this "saggy boobed fat a $$. " In the end this actually helped my business so thank you very much for assisting in the overflow of appointment requests I've received today, and all the fantastic gentlemen that reached out because they know true beauty.

    Are you aware that when you address issues like this in this manner studies show you reinforce their information not yours?

    Just saying,

    A2
    Your never going to please everyone so let your performance do the talking. Good service brings good reviews and plenty of defenders to the occasional negative reviews. Keep photos up to date and good service and you will have plenty repeats, good reviews and new customers.

  5. #2501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1091

    Sarah you are not ugly or fat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarag  [View Original Post]
    Probably because bob0324/ kitty whisperer / vanillaguy Hasn't been an outright dick in 16 days.

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but no need to be rude about it. Oh whenever they actually start the side that women start posting about you guys if we were as brutal as some of you your ego would make your junk shrink so small it would look like little girl balls. Just because somebody isn't your taste doesn't mean you have to be down right rude.

    https://vimeo.com/86939689

    And although Indyguy 123 may be the biggest prick in the yard I'll always be the Original old and fat ugly chick in the yard that gets paid well to fuck every day.

    I.
    You are "fluffy" with more cushion for the pushin and that is a good thing depending on the pushin LOL Love your sense of humor darling.

  6. #2500
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Are you dense?
    No but clearly you are. It was a point as to the quality of the women that you choose to see.

    Sincerely Signed,
    The Biggest Prick in the Yard.

  7. #2499

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    No. I just know when there is a guy who is going to argue with anything that you say so there is no point. For the record she rarely uses filters on any of her pictures. She has education as an aesthetician so knows well how to doll herself up and does that for most clients. Takes new pictures routinely unlike most providers who will use pictures that are years old.

    Everyone knows most or all will do it. It is the idiocy of a monger that would do it with a known addict including IV drug use.
    Are you dense? I was agreeing and elaborating with another member, and you jump in and throw out stupid shit about bareback, which and nothing to do with the topic, but I'm a guy that likes to argue? That's hilarious.

  8. #2498
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 16

    Brain Buster.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you address why she doesn't use photos that are really representative of what she really looks like? No you didn't, you just whined like a little girl. I wasn't discussing which providers use condoms, was I?? Taste is subjective, some people like fucking fat ugly chicks and some don't. For some reason you're sensitive about that subject.
    How can I possibly misrepresent myself when I'm consistently taking brand spanking new pictures on a monthly basis? I likely have 100's of pictures of myself that can be found online with an overabundance of body pictures in every angle. I welcome everyone to check my link attached in my AD and take notice to my brand new body pictures that I took last night. I don't hide my body nor do I ever tell a potential client I'm tight and toned. Also, I rarely use filters or edit my pictures and that is what you call a woman that is photogenic. Pictures are the provider's selling point, and I actually take the time to make myself look excellent which there's nothing wrong in that.

    I honestly have a hard time believing I've even met these gentlemen that have a huge problem with my appearance because not once has a client of mine in Indianapolis ever walked out after laying their eyes on me, and many of them wait for my return so they're able to see me again. Why wasn't there reviews posted after meeting me if I misrepresented myself as severely as you're making it out to be? If I'm appalling and some fat ugly chick then why did you stay and pay to look at this "ugliness?" I've been in this hobby for nearly 5 years and I'll gladly take a few negative comments on my appearance when I know there's 100 or more reviews and tons of fantastic men that love seeing this "saggy boobed fat a $$. " In the end this actually helped my business so thank you very much for assisting in the overflow of appointment requests I've received today, and all the fantastic gentlemen that reached out because they know true beauty.

    Are you aware that when you address issues like this in this manner studies show you reinforce their information not yours?

    Just saying,

    A2

  9. #2497

    In a sweater poorly knit

    Well, I don't know about some of you, but every time I was forced to have my skool picture taken, I would still make the effort to rummage through them and pick the best one. Probably because I knew one day mine would be on a milk carton, or in a post office.

    I've never seen a band playing live who sounded as good as their recorded music. Why? Because they keep doing takes in the studio until they get the best possible mix.

    Every motion picture I've ever watched wasn't slapped together with the first take in every scene. Why? They're trying to achieve perfection.

    Never seen a car for sale on a car lot that hadn't been washed, detailed, snot added to the tires, and new car scent sprayed in the interior. Why? They want it to look its best. And even if I see it from the street, and find out up close it has a few dings and scratches, who cares? Does that affect how it drives? No. Girls apply makeup and then take 50 selfies for the very same reason. To represent themselves in the best possible manner. If a few providers don't wind up being what you expected, well what exactly were you expecting?

    If I'm dropping 1 K for a provider, I better be able to dribble a quarter off her abs and buttocks, but that just simply isn't the case here. I have always felt that you get what you pay for. And when you don't, put it in the ripoff section, or explain what you didn't like and why.

    My point is this. I don't believe that a provider who makes her best effort to look good and perform well is doing anything wrong. It just shows me she actually cares a little.

    Kyussfan.

  10. #2496
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRue  [View Original Post]
    I think that's the longest we've gone without a post in the prickyard. Let's see if we can do better.

    Peace.

    Dave.
    Probably because bob0324/ kitty whisperer / vanillaguy Hasn't been an outright dick in 16 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you address why she doesn't use photos that are really representative of what she really looks like? No you didn't, you just whined like a little girl. I wasn't discussing which providers use condoms, was I?? Taste is subjective, some people like fucking fat ugly chicks and some don't. For some reason you're sensitive about that subject.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but no need to be rude about it. Oh whenever they actually start the side that women start posting about you guys if we were as brutal as some of you your ego would make your junk shrink so small it would look like little girl balls. Just because somebody isn't your taste doesn't mean you have to be down right rude.

    https://vimeo.com/86939689

    And although Indyguy 123 may be the biggest prick in the yard I'll always be the Original old and fat ugly chick in the yard that gets paid well to fuck every day.

    I.

  11. #2495

    BigMack and BgDoc3

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    It's uncanny! BigMack and BgDoc3 are looking for exactly the same thing but in different cities. Right down to the same wording. Either you guys are tight buddies or just maybe the very same person? At the very least you can pool resources.

    Links:

    BigMack - Any Hotel / Motels in Indy with Adult Entertainment Channels

    And.

    BgDoc3 Looking for a hotel or motel that has Adult entertainment channels
    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    Mirror twins? Maybe brothers using the same posts and exchanging ISO's Only the shadow knows and he ain't telling.
    Well, at least now we all know we are talking to the same person. It must have taken some real time to build up both accounts posting numbers. Well done!

  12. #2494

    16 days

    I think that's the longest we've gone without a post in the prickyard. Let's see if we can do better.

    Peace.

    Dave.

  13. #2493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1091

    Having neve met Natalie would have to say

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    No. I just know when there is a guy who is going to argue with anything that you say so there is no point. For the record she rarely uses filters on any of her pictures. She has education as an aesthetician so knows well how to doll herself up and does that for most clients. Takes new pictures routinely unlike most providers who will use pictures that are years old.

    Everyone knows most or all will do it. It is the idiocy of a monger that would do it with a known addict including IV drug use.
    Without hesitation I would spend a dime or two on the lovely lady and do find her to be very comely and attractive. JMO based on pictures and reviews of Ms Natalie. But we all have our own attractions for what we look for in a lady.

  14. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you address why she doesn't use photos that are really representative of what she really looks like? No you didn't, you just whined like a little girl. I wasn't discussing which providers use condoms, was I?? Taste is subjective, some people like fucking fat ugly chicks and some don't. For some reason you're sensitive about that subject.
    No. I just know when there is a guy who is going to argue with anything that you say so there is no point. For the record she rarely uses filters on any of her pictures. She has education as an aesthetician so knows well how to doll herself up and does that for most clients. Takes new pictures routinely unlike most providers who will use pictures that are years old.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this a long tome, met hundreds of providers, everyone of them will bareback, The most difficult I encountered was Abby Amour, but she did!
    Everyone knows most or all will do it. It is the idiocy of a monger that would do it with a known addict including IV drug use.

  15. #2491

    And for the record

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    You clearly have zero taste in women. A curvy (yes she says it) freckled redhead or a crack head or heroin addict. Hope you pack your own covers because one of your recent visits doesn't buy any and will bareback every client.

    Sincerely Signed,
    The Biggest Prick in the Yard.
    Been doing this a long tome, met hundreds of providers, everyone of them will bareback, The most difficult I encountered was Abby Amour, but she did!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape