Adult Vacation
rubmaps
wildpeachvacation
Click here for Live Sex Now!

Thread: Delaware Douchebaggery!

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Cephlapod Love

Time for some Improvise, Adapt & Overcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Afraven  [View Original Post]
    Wow, it's been 5 yrs since I posted that. Yup, I gave a street by street turn of the loops that I hit, when out and about.
    Hey AF. Nice to see you back! Hope all goes well. Couple of things:

I followed your turn by turn directions mentally and it looks good! Every one has their own style and preferences and I think you hit all of the strolls very well. For me, I'd extend some of the runs a few blocks or furlong further.

Notably, when headed up West, instead of turning at 7th, I'd go all the way up to DEA (DE Ave). That way, one passes the apt houses just before 9th. A location where I have often dropped off girls flush with a poetry reading fee. Also, I'd add Washington St in the loop somewhere, but beware of the independent businessmen at the corner stores around 7/8.

On the 4th leg, add a run out uLA to that company with the oval logo, & come back. I'd rather make a second pass on 4th than the lower part of LA. Getting to MDA is a personal preference from there but Broom has been a connector for those hoofing it.

Personal preference on MDA. I usually go out as far as Banning Park. While going up that side of the hill is less target rich, it has been productive in the past AND a few utr girls live out that way.

Interesting that information you provided many years ago and yet we still get questions from those familiar with DE as to where "the best" stroll" is located.

I reached out

Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Look, let me give you insight about these boards and perhaps why guys around here are the way they are. (my apologies to P.S. For using him as an example) But years ago P.S. Posted about a girl in Elkton, named Shantell. P.S. Was kind enough to share digits with me and I dated her. (thanks P.S.) But apparently back then P.S. Shared a girl's number with anyone who requested it. After a couple of dates with Shantell I asked her about how it was going from the P.S. Referrals. Now this is from her mouth and experience. She said she got about 100 texts and calls from guys as a results of P.S. Sharing the number. (doubt he gave it to 100 guys, but once a number is shared, it is out in the wild and others share it with their buddies) So out of 100 contacts about 60% or 60 of the contacts were nothing more than keyboard masterbaters. Guys who request picture after picture after picture so they can jack off to them. Of the remaining 40 about half, or 20 just wanted to chat or never actually get around to setting up a date. Of the remaining 20 who made plans to date, 15 backed out at the last minute or went ghost and never showed up. So out of getting posted here and having to deal with 100 contacts and numerous follow-ups she only got 5 real live dates out of it! That is a 95% failure rate for a shared number! Now you see why guys are reluctant to share digits with just anyone? I have always been impressed by what Shatell told me. So much so that I altered my approach with girls as to distinguish myself from the masterbaters, fakes and flakes. So only sharing a number with "contributors" is one way to hopeful reduce this failure rate?

Oh and in my experience, years ago, I saw a girl reviewed here and during that encounter was introduced to another girl. I got her number and dated her a few times. This girl wasn't "out there" and as such I "developed" her as a regular. Then trying to be a nice guy, posted her and offered up her number to Senior Members. So I got a number of inquiries and one dude had low post count but seemed to have contributed, so I shared her number. The dude went and dated her and as he left she counted the poetry reading fee and the jerk shorted her $40. WTF! Then things turned ugly and there was a scene in the parking lot, dude tried to run over the girl with his car, blah, blah, blah. So when I got the report, I PM'ed the guy to see what was up. Not only did he not have the b@lls to respond, he deleted his profile and went into hiding. Douchebag! So yeah. Why would I share the number of a girl I developed with just anyone?

But it doesn't stop there. Recently I posted pictures about a provider who is a member here, Lovelyk829. I dated Lovelyk829 many years ago and posted reviews of her along with discrete pictures. Shoot, I had guys asking for her contact info for at least a year after that! LOL! But now she is back and asked me to help her out. (still same petite, tight little body) I was glad to help her because 1) she has a profile and thus email here, so I do not have to get involved in passing out her number {something I am loath to do these days because of new found info} and 2) I know Lovelyk829 can handle her own business and does not need me in the mix. So what are the reports I get back from her about all of youse? "No one serious, just guys playing games!" Hmmm, not one date and all of the guys looking for free handouts? What is up with that? I guess most guys prefer their poetry read to them by 350-lb slobs who will do anything for $10?

So some perspective on what the experiences of others have had with sharing on these board. We can over come this if guys read this and adjust their approach!
    CL, when I was out there regularly, I would share my adventures, but as you know it bit me in the butt. So, I do understand why some are hesitant to share. As far as lovelyk goes, I had a little bit of free time and reached out to her via I'm on here. I didn't get any response back. Maybe it was something I said or NBA, I don't know. Anyway probably a good thing, savings on my end.

As I stated in my previous post, my time is extremely limited right now, but I will be posting more really soon. This addiction got me itching right now, so I'll be out there soon enough.

I did

Have had a number of guys of all levels reach out to me and wonder where is "The Box". So thought I would post how one can find information on WHERE to find SWers in the "Wilmington" area. From this chair, depending on how one defines the pie, there are 5 or 6 strolls and some add-on areas. As such there is no "best" location. In fact, I have often seen girls on 3 different strolls when making the loops. As my recent post demonstrate, I have dated girls from 4 of the strolls.

Actually over the years as neighbor pressures and LE action have increased the "best" location has migrated. This means that not ONE place is going to be good and each one has its nuances. So if one is window shopping and does NOT see something on one of the strolls, it makes sense to switch over and drive another stroll. One can hit 3-4 strolls in a loop if one wants.

But hey, why would anyone bother to read the HISTORY here in the threads? I mean Jackson & Co. have retained all of those old posts, otherwise they would deleted them and save bandwidth or storage space. But the history in the SW thread is packed full of discussion of the strolls, girls, etc. (shoot only 5 years ago, one kind monger laid out his "loop" of the strolls. Thanks Afraven!) Just a quick look at the pictures from the thread (Home > Forum > States & Cities > Delaware > Wilmington > photos) shows at least 6 maps of various strolls, including a VERY detailed map of Gov Printz stroll area. What possible value could there be in history?

When I started out, I read EVERY post in the DE threads- back then the long gone "Office" was all of the rage. But also, reading the threads gave me info on scoop techniques, who was out, who to avoid, where / when to find girls and what is an appropriate fee for poetry reading. But hey, who needs that info? I guess it is a case of YMMV and style vs risk tolerance? I am a firm believe that style / education are key to lowering risk.

So IF one is new, unknowledgeable or just wants to tune current knowledge, there are MAPS which show the strolls around the country. (I guess if one can't or won't read a map, OR you IF you carry a hard-on for the dude who created the thread, then...... perhaps...... {what is the name of this thread?}) (LOL). Other than those maps in the Wilm SW threads:

Forum > Special Interests > Amateurs > SW Stroll Maps > Post #41

Imagine that! This website has all of the info one needs to learn how to become a successful monger? Sorry, we can't open you head and pour the knowledge into it. One has to do a little bit of work! But believe me a bit of work, education and experience is needed to reduce the risk of the hobby. One can take short cuts but eventually the street will find your weakness and win.

Good luck! Stay Safe!
    Wow, it's been 5 yrs since I posted that. Yup, I gave a street by street turn of the loops that I hit, when out and about.

So true

Oh Sh*t! Was out one afternoon, after doing a project and headed home early and WTF, right there on uLA, there was this 5'4", 110# brown hair girl! What a cutie! Turns out she was a girl that the infamous BP girl Barbie was trying to set me up with last Summer. (Never worked out. She lost her digits and then schedules never meshed when she was over at Barbie's). So finally met her. She did a nice job washing windows and brushing the suede in my ride. Would love to see her again, but no digits! Told me specifically NOT to use her name: either street name or real name. But also said she was out EVERY day! Go figure!

So when I was dropping her off just as rush hour was starting what did I see? This boards perennial favorite uLA girl. Amy! Yep, camped out at the bus stop, like a bowling pin, was that "lovely. " Oh wait, shouldn't say that, as every time I pan a girl everyone rushes out to see her! Maybe I should say YMMV?

And then stopped at a light, who walks by my car in her checkerboard jacket? Michelle!

I know, I am delusional and gorked out on hallucinatory drugs and image all of these things! They can't be real since we all know those freaking streets are D-E-A-D!
    CL, my man, I know it's been awhile hearing from me. Got in some trouble with my S / O and she has some tight reins on me right now. I'll share more of what happened via pm. Anyways, I had to run some errands yesterday and with the nice weather, decided to check the loops. I shit you not, I counted 17 out on the different strolls. Maybe, it's because I have the keen eye to spot who's working, but very rarely have I gone out and not seen anything.

Why Guys are Loath to Share

Look, let me give you insight about these boards and perhaps why guys around here are the way they are. (my apologies to P.S. For using him as an example) But years ago P.S. Posted about a girl in Elkton, named Shantell. P.S. Was kind enough to share digits with me and I dated her. (thanks P.S.) But apparently back then P.S. Shared a girl's number with anyone who requested it. After a couple of dates with Shantell I asked her about how it was going from the P.S. Referrals. Now this is from her mouth and experience. She said she got about 100 texts and calls from guys as a results of P.S. Sharing the number. (doubt he gave it to 100 guys, but once a number is shared, it is out in the wild and others share it with their buddies) So out of 100 contacts about 60% or 60 of the contacts were nothing more than keyboard masterbaters. Guys who request picture after picture after picture so they can jack off to them. Of the remaining 40 about half, or 20 just wanted to chat or never actually get around to setting up a date. Of the remaining 20 who made plans to date, 15 backed out at the last minute or went ghost and never showed up. So out of getting posted here and having to deal with 100 contacts and numerous follow-ups she only got 5 real live dates out of it! That is a 95% failure rate for a shared number! Now you see why guys are reluctant to share digits with just anyone? I have always been impressed by what Shatell told me. So much so that I altered my approach with girls as to distinguish myself from the masterbaters, fakes and flakes. So only sharing a number with "contributors" is one way to hopeful reduce this failure rate?

Oh and in my experience, years ago, I saw a girl reviewed here and during that encounter was introduced to another girl. I got her number and dated her a few times. This girl wasn't "out there" and as such I "developed" her as a regular. Then trying to be a nice guy, posted her and offered up her number to Senior Members. So I got a number of inquiries and one dude had low post count but seemed to have contributed, so I shared her number. The dude went and dated her and as he left she counted the poetry reading fee and the jerk shorted her $40. WTF! Then things turned ugly and there was a scene in the parking lot, dude tried to run over the girl with his car, blah, blah, blah. So when I got the report, I PM'ed the guy to see what was up. Not only did he not have the b@lls to respond, he deleted his profile and went into hiding. Douchebag! So yeah. Why would I share the number of a girl I developed with just anyone?

But it doesn't stop there. Recently I posted pictures about a provider who is a member here, Lovelyk829. I dated Lovelyk829 many years ago and posted reviews of her along with discrete pictures. Shoot, I had guys asking for her contact info for at least a year after that! LOL! But now she is back and asked me to help her out. (still same petite, tight little body) I was glad to help her because 1) she has a profile and thus email here, so I do not have to get involved in passing out her number {something I am loath to do these days because of new found info} and 2) I know Lovelyk829 can handle her own business and does not need me in the mix. So what are the reports I get back from her about all of youse? "No one serious, just guys playing games!" Hmmm, not one date and all of the guys looking for free handouts? What is up with that? I guess most guys prefer their poetry read to them by 350-lb slobs who will do anything for $10?

So some perspective on what the experiences of others have had with sharing on these board. We can over come this if guys read this and adjust their approach!

You have to PARTICIPATE and Contribute to Win!

Was just reading one of the DE threads. An Known monger (KM) had posted about one of his girls, to help her out, but added a caveat that he would respond to (Share digits with) those who contribute to the boards! So some unknown monger (UM) posts that he emailed KM and never got a reply! Then KM replied that UM had not met the caveat of "contributions. " Interesting. Is this douchebaggery? Is there a douchebag here?

So I took a look a UM posts.

First posted 04-07-17 with his hand out - Just wondering if anyone has seen her lately or can vouch for her? Is she legit? .

But in nearly a year's time this poster has "contributed" only 7 posts, the above and:

#2 Just wondering if anyone has seen her?
    #3 Looking to check this one out.
    #4 Has anyone seen her or have any experience with her?
    #5 Has anyone seen her?

#6 posted a link, to the above girl.

#7 Complained he wasn't given the keys to the Kingdom!

OK this looks a bit "interesting. " UM has been around the boards for nearly a year (10-months) and you has not one review post! Has UM not seen even ONE girl? UM has had zero hobby dates? Or is it that UM has not posted a review of even ONE of his hobby dates? HUH? For Goodness sake, just post a freaking review or two PLEASE!

Look, I get it, there maybe legitimate reasons or other thoughts going on as to why one is not participating:

1) One is "scared" to post for some reason. To that I'd say, open yer F-in mouth as to what is your fear and let's discuss it! There are techniques and things one can do if they have a snooping spouse, etc. Knowledge is the way to over come fear, so why not tap into the vast experience that is hosted here?

2) One does not know how to get started or has fear that holds them back. Fear is a good thing in the hobby as it keeps one out of trouble. However, fear that keeps one from hobbying is irrational. Shoot when I started I was probably more afraid than any of you ever were and three times as cautious. Yet, with time and the patient guidance of gents here, was able to LEARN and over come fear. So read and ask questions on techniques! I am absolutely SHOCKED as to the lack of any discussions on the DE threads about monger techniques. Lots of newbies around but I guess everyone thinks this is "easy. " From this chair, just about every time I think I know everything in the hobby, think it is easy or assume I am an expert, the hobby bites me in the azz. Oh sure, a few pick ups and one is an expert. Sigh. So yeah, ask questions on "how to" and get started mongering!

3) Afraid to look stupid or unknowledgable - We all start somewhere! We all are rookies at the beginning. Best I can tell no one slams a rookie who is truly trying to "get it" or who asks "dumb" questions! (the only "dumb" question is the one NOT asked!) Shoot when I started out, I read the boards and for a while just asked other mongers questions about their style or techniques. I could be wrong but I think guys are more willing to share insight into their "how to" rather than specific details on a particular girl. I know I got a TON of great advice and insight from asking "stupid" techniques questions. Shoot one time I even posted that I saw a girl on a pay phone at the Gulf Station at 13/ Memorial. What a dumb question. LOL (and shows how long I have been at it! WTF is a pay phone?) So go ahead and ask about style / technique!

4) One is not really interested info, but is just being a "shill" by posting girls he knows eh, I guess it could happen, but it is a really dumb approach. The "boards" here are not stupid and usually ferret out shills pretty quickly and that kills one's reputation.

5) One is an internet-baby and views the net as his personal encyclopedia, free for the asking and because he is special, everyone should just give him information anytime he wants it. Well in this Gent's case he is failing miserably and the reality is smacking him in the face. Successful, long-term hobbying takes time, knowledge, energy and community. Expect to be "given" the keys and one will be shunned. Participate, if only to ask "how to" questions and one will find others more willing to help. Look, Admin can tell you that there is a TREMENDOUS amount of lurking going on here. Then in my observations there is VERY smaller number of serious posters / mongers. But IF I have taken the risk of scooping a SW or going to see an incall girl or developed one independently, why would I share her with anyone & everyone? What do I get in return. Hey, I don't mind being a nice guy once in a while, but if it is a one-way street, why bother? (I have more girls on a List than time or resources allow!) So step up and contribute and gents will be helpful!

So the point is that one can build a bit of credibility on the threads without posting reviews, but reviews help greatly. (I know as I did it!) But the more "cred" one builds, the more likely one can get info from others. There should be no reason NOT to post unless one is one way or a douchebag. If you need help or have concerns. Just ask! After all asking helps build cred too! LOL!

So if you want to "win" on these here boards, you have got to PARTICIPATE! Just do it!

The Value of History

Have had a number of guys of all levels reach out to me and wonder where is "The Box". So thought I would post how one can find information on WHERE to find SWers in the "Wilmington" area. From this chair, depending on how one defines the pie, there are 5 or 6 strolls and some add-on areas. As such there is no "best" location. In fact, I have often seen girls on 3 different strolls when making the loops. As my recent post demonstrate, I have dated girls from 4 of the strolls.

Actually over the years as neighbor pressures and LE action have increased the "best" location has migrated. This means that not ONE place is going to be good and each one has its nuances. So if one is window shopping and does NOT see something on one of the strolls, it makes sense to switch over and drive another stroll. One can hit 3-4 strolls in a loop if one wants.

But hey, why would anyone bother to read the HISTORY here in the threads? I mean Jackson & Co. have retained all of those old posts, otherwise they would deleted them and save bandwidth or storage space. But the history in the SW thread is packed full of discussion of the strolls, girls, etc. (shoot only 5 years ago, one kind monger laid out his "loop" of the strolls. Thanks Afraven!) Just a quick look at the pictures from the thread (Home > Forum > States & Cities > Delaware > Wilmington > photos) shows at least 6 maps of various strolls, including a VERY detailed map of Gov Printz stroll area. What possible value could there be in history?

When I started out, I read EVERY post in the DE threads- back then the long gone "Office" was all of the rage. But also, reading the threads gave me info on scoop techniques, who was out, who to avoid, where / when to find girls and what is an appropriate fee for poetry reading. But hey, who needs that info? I guess it is a case of YMMV and style vs risk tolerance? I am a firm believe that style / education are key to lowering risk.

So IF one is new, unknowledgeable or just wants to tune current knowledge, there are MAPS which show the strolls around the country. (I guess if one can't or won't read a map, OR you IF you carry a hard-on for the dude who created the thread, then...... perhaps...... {what is the name of this thread?}) (LOL). Other than those maps in the Wilm SW threads:

Forum > Special Interests > Amateurs > SW Stroll Maps > Post #41

Imagine that! This website has all of the info one needs to learn how to become a successful monger? Sorry, we can't open you head and pour the knowledge into it. One has to do a little bit of work! But believe me a bit of work, education and experience is needed to reduce the risk of the hobby. One can take short cuts but eventually the street will find your weakness and win.

Good luck! Stay Safe!

More Dead StreetS!

Oh Sh*t! Was out one afternoon, after doing a project and headed home early and WTF, right there on uLA, there was this 5'4", 110# brown hair girl! What a cutie! Turns out she was a girl that the infamous BP girl Barbie was trying to set me up with last Summer. (Never worked out. She lost her digits and then schedules never meshed when she was over at Barbie's). So finally met her. She did a nice job washing windows and brushing the suede in my ride. Would love to see her again, but no digits! Told me specifically NOT to use her name: either street name or real name. But also said she was out EVERY day! Go figure!

So when I was dropping her off just as rush hour was starting what did I see? This boards perennial favorite uLA girl. Amy! Yep, camped out at the bus stop, like a bowling pin, was that "lovely. " Oh wait, shouldn't say that, as every time I pan a girl everyone rushes out to see her! Maybe I should say YMMV?

And then stopped at a light, who walks by my car in her checkerboard jacket? Michelle!

I know, I am delusional and gorked out on hallucinatory drugs and image all of these things! They can't be real since we all know those freaking streets are D-E-A-D!

No Action Jackson

Yeah, saw a 20-something white girl, a but thick, in the box this evening. Passed her by and was making a turn to go round and scoop her and in my rear view, I see some other monger pull over and scoop her. So yeah, avoid the box. ( unless one wants to get out scooped! ) Then a bit further down was a tiny BSWer milling around. On one pass she came off the curb, shouting at me to get my attention. Such overt behavior is IMHO not good, so I waved her off. But hey perhaps some others would take the plunge?

Then I was out on uLA buying some gas and who should wander by? None other than Stacy! WTF! She was hoofing it out to a predetermined location to meet up with a dude. She said 'hi' and I wished her well. Freaking mongers. Go figure! Getting a girl's digits and making pre-plans to date? What is up with that?

Then as I made a couple of passes, saw none other than S. The knife wielding girl, not the one with the wings tat on her chest. Smiled nicely to myself that I was able to recognize her and thus avoid eye contact or scooping her. I guess some ignorant (unknowledgeable) monger will scoop her and end up playing roulette with the date.

So yeah, don't know why anyone would even bother with hitting the strolls, out there, there is no action.

And douchebag of the week is are- in an Apt in the 5&W area. Expecting $10 is gunna get him sumthin', er, rather everything? I mean I'm all for not overpaying, but seriously, $10 is just a plain insult. IF that is all I have, I pack it in & save up till I can make a real offer.

Still Dead

As I was headed out of town driving down MDA, to pick up a regular girl (Oh Sh*T, I was scooping her off MDA! Say it ain't so! Anyway, as I am driving down MDA, I saw TWO girls doing the stroll. One was blue-eyed Ashley (NOT the Hispanic chick with the following BF) wearing a black hoodie. Got "the look" from her. Then saw a second girl who also gave me the look and who I locked eyes with. She seems familiar but could not place her. BOTH obvious signs: thin, gaunt, hollow look, strolling along, looking at guys driving by. But this must have been a dream or my imagination because I know MDA is dead as a door knob. So don't share this with anyone and please don't shoot me for this fantasy.

OH and BTW. The Box is "dead" too! One utr regular there, found one utr Hbbw on CL from there, another WSW there, the usual scary bSWs too AND reports have it that Lauren (the ghost) is back in that area.

Now all of that said, trafficking in DE IS REAL and a three letter agency is involved. So it looks to me like sharing numbers looks too much like "promoting" a girl and possibly drawing attention. Hobby safe!

Two (2) I think

It look like two girls to me.

No good deed goes unpunished. Sigh. All my photographic work however on both..

Is it one gorl or two?

No good deed goes unpunished. Sigh. All my photographic work however on both..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Compare 1.jpg‎   Compare 2.jpg‎  

January Dochbaggery. Self Reporting

Yeah, I know I am an azzh*le! Guys with under 50 posts frequently text me and tell me so. After all, read a few months of the threads and pick up a handful of girls and of course one is an "expert!

I dunno, don't post much in the way of reports, but that doesn't mean I have no experience or don't know what is going on.

So thought I'd give a taste of my recent experience, all fwiw. Not bragging at all, in fact part of me says nothing to be gained by posting at all. So here goes nothing.

Source of Dates (shows that I use more than one way to find dates and often keep several lines going at once ) .

3- renewed contact after many years.

5 - street scoops from 4 different strolls: MDA, LA, 4th, The Box.

4 - CL post or replies.

2- referrals from another girl, another monger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G2.jpg‎   H2.jpg‎   I2.jpg‎   J2.jpg‎   F2.jpg‎  

D2.jpg‎   C2.jpg‎   A22.jpg‎   B2.jpg‎  

This is Why it is Hard to be "Bros before Hoes"

Well the douchebaggery continues around Wilmington. I continue to be shocked at how many low-life mongers are out there.

So I hear from a girl that she was NOT working but headed into a store in the MDA area and a guy approached her and offered her a date. Since she isn't adverse to that, she took him up on the offer. Dude takes her to a vacant property he owns in Richardson Park and engages in sex acts with her. He gives her some money. All seems well and good. But she heads to the store to pay her phone bill and guess what, the money gets turned down. It is counterfeit! Jeez.

So we know the dude's name, have a physical description and a description of the truck he drives. Too bad rules here prohibit posting that identifying information.

WTF is wrong with dudes? Just because a girl is dating does not mean she is sub-human or deserves bad treatment. Shoot using that logic, what does that make the dude who paid her? Lower than a wh*re?

Dangers on the Strolls & CL

So I see another monger has reported on hitting most of the 5 Wilmington Strolls and reporting back. Nice to see someone who has learned what the area has to offer and learned from the info on these forums.

Some items to be aware of while shopping the strolls and CL:

1) MDA. A girl calls herself Ashley (This is the slim blue-eyed blonde, not the infamous Hispanic chick that often runs around with her white BF following and who is always preggers and just recently popped out No. 5 - she's usually 4th or uLA, though occasionally MDA) This Ashley is a lovely little spinner girl with a sweet personality. Just beware that her BF is probably 10 paces behind her, across the street or watching you somewhere. He's a slender black dude. When she gets dropped off, she is headed directly to him to hand over any window washing fees she might have earned.

2) Oh and there is Devon, a more mature girl (late 30's? Or older? Kinky hair (tight curls all over), blonde streaks or dye job. Caution: She has GPS on her phone and someone watching her movements, so if you park near the stroll, there is possibility of a visit. She wants to be in control and will play sweet for you, and try to play that to her advantage. A very strong personality is not afraid to turn on a dime emotionally to get the upper hand. Professes how clean she is but headed straight into the shooting galley house, across from the mini park.

3) Formerly on MDA now roaming uLA is the exotic looking girl late 30's. 5'6" ish. She looks like a non-Indian Peruvian girl: a mix of white and oriental. She carries a knife and is not above using it or ripping a guy off at knife point.

4) Oh and a new "no fly list" emerged from recent travels, three girls generally on MDA, with possible "unmentionable" issues: Tasha, Kayla & Mel. So hey, now they are "reviewed" so date them at will! LOL! Especially if one has good intact, life-long health insurance!.

5) CL girl calls herself LeiLani and located in the "north" Wilmington area. Anyone in the hood that refuses to meet in public before hosting. And who is adamant about ONLY hosting. Is one that should be viewed with caution. On inquiry of doing an out call (heading to the Crown) she asked: "Can I bring my security, ? So he can ensure my safety he won't bother us. " er, gee, does that sound safe to you? If she wants to bring security to out call, does that mean he is there hiding at the incall? Smells like set-up to me. I'm just saying!

6) Another CL girl, calls herself Ashley (24), located off MDA near BK. She has a "brother" who trails the date, is around if you do incall or noting your license plate number if you pick her up for a trip to the crown. Also beware that when communicating with her through email or text, you might actually be talking to "the brother"!

Just a little info to help the cause!

Posting Limitations