rubmaps.com
The Companion Guru
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1173 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Version23

Same old

Not too many things happening these days, town bars slow. Heard Summit mama is ready to pass the torch when it's lease expiring thus summer. Some grannies there are talking about retirement, young ones will move on to other location. Rail are coming to town, it's going to be tougher for these town BGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lualualei808  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the passing of Charley F, the long time manager at Evergreen?
    JR & JJ, many mahalos for the 411.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj6969  [View Original Post]
    Heard it from a reliable source that he passed away on Saturday.
    I have been told the same info.

Rip

Can anyone confirm the passing of Charley F, the long time manager at Evergreen?
    Heard it from a reliable source that he passed away on Saturday.

Evergreen

Quote Originally Posted by Lvbpds  [View Original Post]
    Stay Hawaii1 yr now made friends with an experienced KB patron who's a forum member and he showing me everything about KBs and do's and don'ts in these fine establishments that are numerous in the Makiki and Kalihi areas. * I have always had a great time and experience and enjoyed meeting beautiful girls and learning how to get sex which is what I want as opposed to giving up bucu bucks which is what they want. It is an interesting cat and mouse game and still new I have so much to learn but my friend is patient yet I am not the most follow the rules kind of student which is why I picked Loverboy puppydoggslave as my name and he is trying to show me how to raise my standards in women LOL. * THANKS goes out to the forum guys at Splash who bought us  and the good time we had at Camelot. * Was very surprised at how many beautiful Korean. And Asian women work at these bars and also how good the food is. I have yet to have a bad experience in a KB and have only met the nicest and polite girls and bar staff wherever I have been. Being from the mainland this was totally unexpected as far as a bar experience there compares. * Still learning though and trying not to be such a puppydogg slave but having loads of fun at the same time. Met Yuka at Summit she has a great personality so very funny which I really enjoyed though my teacher says I did to much talking and not enough grabbing and she does have a beautiful body. Met Maria in starlight Kalihi very sexy very playful. Yugin at Talent. Jasmine at Evergreen. Danbi at Splash all beautiful girls and I didn't buy more than 2 drinks for any of them and had a great time with them all. * My friend said his number one rule is choose wisely and learn the power of NO which I agree with. * Good luck to all you who read this and frequent the kb's from the still learning student Haole. Woof Woof!!
    Hmm, you must have the same teacher I had and I can relate as I never got play for years till I took the tour, hihi. Try Mari's friend next time as she is nice too.

Whoa that's 2 football games

You sat together for 6 hours straight and she never left even once? You must got some animal magnetism bro!

Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    While sitting with her many times, not once did she leave, maybe I was lucky that she had no others or she liked me enough to stay, no more than 200 each time for 4-6 hours. Tells you a different side doesn't it?

While sitting with her many times, not once did she leave, maybe I was lucky that she had no others or she liked me enough to stay, no more than 200 each time for 4-6 hours. Tells you a different side doesn't it?
    Although an avid & well known tablehopper if she finds you interesting and humorous she will stay with you & will drink in moderation. She's fun to "hang" with as a civie but there's no fun if drinking ain't involved. Yayyah. SquirtLuva your position on the chessboard is looking prime my braddah!

Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Yeah I'm sure you're right. Other bruddahs would have jumped at that. So what made you turn her down?
    She was really hammered that time. Had to help her open the door. Not my cup of tea when the chick can barely walk. If she was 3/4 buss up, she would have gotten it that night. LOL.

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by Realdeal808  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth, here is my take on her. She is not anything special compared to other bargirls in terms of attitude. In terms of looks, I would say her face is slightly above average (maybe an 8 on a good day) but her body is pretty hot. But there are many others that have hot bods as well. From what I've observed in person and read here, she is a legendary hopper and will be happy to separate you from your cash and move on. Never sat with her but seen her many times in action. Maybe some guys have gotten somewhere with her but I think if she were a pitcher, her ERA would be like Jake Arrieta's 2nd half of the 2015 season (record settingingly low. 75). LOL. Just my guess anyway.

Newbie adventueres at the Korean Bars

😛Stay Hawaii1 yr now made friends with an experienced KB patron who's a forum member and he showing me everything about KBs and do's and don'ts in these fine establishments that are numerous in the Makiki and Kalihi areas. * I have always had a great time and experience and enjoyed meeting beautiful girls and learning how to get sex which is what I want as opposed to giving up bucu bucks which is what they want. It is an interesting cat and mouse game and still new I have so much to learn but my friend is patient yet I am not the most follow the rules kind of student which is why I picked Loverboy puppydoggslave as my name and he is trying to show me how to raise my standards in women LOL. * THANKS goes out to the forum guys at Splash who bought us 🍺 and the good time we had at Camelot. * Was very surprised at how many beautiful Korean. And Asian women work at these bars and also how good the food is. I have yet to have a bad experience in a KB and have only met the nicest and polite girls and bar staff wherever I have been. Being from the mainland this was totally unexpected as far as a bar experience there compares. * Still learning though and trying not to be such a puppydogg slave but having loads of fun at the same time. Met Yuka at Summit she has a great personality so very funny which I really enjoyed though my teacher says I did to much talking and not enough grabbing and she does have a beautiful body. Met Maria in starlight Kalihi very sexy very playful. Yugin at Talent. Jasmine at Evergreen. Danbi at Splash all beautiful girls and I didn't buy more than 2 drinks for any of them and had a great time with them all. * My friend said his number one rule is choose wisely and learn the power of NO which I agree with. * Good luck to all you who read this and frequent the kb's from the still learning student Haole. Woof Woof!!

Fox trapping

LOL. Yeah I'm sure you're right. Other bruddahs would have jumped at that. So what made you turn her down?

Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    Were you lucky enough to get the invite to her place? I think she is still mad at me because I turned her down when she was really drunk and getting irritating. I am pretty sure some brothas would have jumped at the opportunity. Maybe I will try again this weekend. Haha.

Peace out man.

The foxx

Kay at Summit is an awesome person, just need to treat her like a gentleman, trust me.
    Were you lucky enough to get the invite to her place? I think she is still mad at me because I turned her down when she was really drunk and getting irritating. I am pretty sure some brothas would have jumped at the opportunity. Maybe I will try again this weekend. Haha.

Peace out man.

The Fox

Kay at Summit is an awesome person, just need to treat her like a gentleman, trust me.
    For what it's worth, here is my take on her. She is not anything special compared to other bargirls in terms of attitude. In terms of looks, I would say her face is slightly above average (maybe an 8 on a good day) but her body is pretty hot. But there are many others that have hot bods as well. From what I've observed in person and read here, she is a legendary hopper and will be happy to separate you from your cash and move on. Never sat with her but seen her many times in action. Maybe some guys have gotten somewhere with her but I think if she were a pitcher, her ERA would be like Jake Arrieta's 2nd half of the 2015 season (record settingingly low. 75). LOL. Just my guess anyway.

Foxx

The fox has been sighted. She is wearing a white dress.

Posting Limitations