Buttons on USASG

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1070 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Version23
    Reports

H Mobius
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyomin  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had seen it. Did anyone else seen it?
    Is she okay? I know someone who fell over, sustained an injury, went to the doctor, and things just snowballed from there including a weeks-long stint in the hospital because of the 'snowball'.

Careful, all you BGs.

Reports

Crazy Glu
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldee  [View Original Post]
    Eh, no be too lazy CG. My comment is how come you neva invite me, LOL. PM sent.
    You drink 151? I thought only beer you drink? OK, when the next blue moon comes or when I fall in love with a strip I mean a KBG, I will call you. I will send the invite but, ONLY 151 or Grey Goose will be served, I trying to punish my bad liver currently.

Reports

Jaritsuh

Club Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Shame  [View Original Post]
    Went to splash & evergreen lots of pretty girls. Saw parking at talent lots of empty stalls, must be dead in there.
    They busy daytime, but usually pretty dead at night. No younger women = No customers especially at night.

Reports

Shame

Tuesday

Went to splash & evergreen lots of pretty girls. Saw parking at talent lots of empty stalls, must be dead in there.

Reports

Oldee
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGlu  [View Original Post]
    There is like 16,000+ reports in this thread & ya I lazy. Perhaps the brothers can give me some info? The other night I went out in a LONG time, drank some 151 shots with some buddies. We decided to check out Evergreen as it was after 2 am. I met KBG Rachel, I think maybe I had the goggles on already by this time but, I thought hey why not. So, I got her a drink, I not sure nor do I really remember the whole scope of our conversation but, I think she looked good. Contemplating on going back. So. Should I OR No.

PM or comment here, up you brothers.

Aloha CG.
    Eh, no be too lazy CG. My comment is how come you neva invite me, LOL. PM sent.

Reports

Hyomin
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujikurasplice  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you fuckers got Jane (formerly Talent, currently 74) drunk Saturday night and never realize your capital gain. She was at Evergreen after 2 am, so drunk she fell down at the bar.
    I wish I had seen it. Did anyone else seen it?

Reports

Crazy Glu

Rachel at Evergreen

There is like 16,000+ reports in this thread & ya I lazy. Perhaps the brothers can give me some info? The other night I went out in a LONG time, drank some 151 shots with some buddies. We decided to check out Evergreen as it was after 2 am. I met KBG Rachel, I think maybe I had the goggles on already by this time but, I thought hey why not. So, I got her a drink, I not sure nor do I really remember the whole scope of our conversation but, I think she looked good. Contemplating on going back. So. Should I OR No.

PM or comment here, up you brothers.

Aloha CG.

Reports

Local1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujikurasplice  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you fuckers got Jane (formerly Talent, currently 74) drunk Saturday night and never realize your capital gain. She was at Evergreen after 2 am, so drunk she fell down at the bar.
    That cracks me up hope she's alright. EG is fun place to be after 2 am on the weekends.

Reports

DickTracy25

Same girl?

Oh, is that the same "sweet" girl. I know the whole story to that fight. Don't even want to waste my breathe talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo808  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. King lmk when you get get back I'm off next week.

Reports

Captin Crunch
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo808  [View Original Post]
    Be back on Tuesday. Where's the SB party at this year?

Reports

Fujikurasplice

Unrealized capital gain on Jane

Reports

Ichigo808
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Same Yujin that got beat up by Kimberly mama?

Reports

Captin Crunch
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieWillie  [View Original Post]
    From what I heard, Yujin took a leave of absence last year to go to Korea to visit family (or for a buff-upconsidering she looks so good). Returned and worked at Splash briefly, then moved back to Kalihi. Worked at Cozy Corner for a while, then was poached by Candy-mama at Spotlite. Word is that Candy-mama offered her the day bartender job with Julie, but unbeknownst to Yujin, it was a ruse to get her to bring her customers to Spotlite and have her bartend while Julie was on an extended medical leave. When Julie returned to the lineup, Yujin was sent back to the minors (working the floor). Apparently, Yujin exercised her free agent status and moved to La Novia. I think she's working the floor on nights she is not tending bar. Whatever the case, everything that has been written is accurate. Beautiful, classy woman with a nice personality and a Great Cook. Like BA, I've seen her around campus. Never seen a significant other. Surprised no one has snatched her up.
    Same Yujin that got beat up by Kimberly mama?

Reports

Alohaoe

Yujin

Quote Originally Posted by WillieWillie  [View Original Post]
    From what I heard, Yujin took a leave of absence last year to go to Korea to visit family (or for a buff-upconsidering she looks so good). Returned and worked at Splash briefly, then moved back to Kalihi. Worked at Cozy Corner for a while, then was poached by Candy-mama at Spotlite. Word is that Candy-mama offered her the day bartender job with Julie, but unbeknownst to Yujin, it was a ruse to get her to bring her customers to Spotlite and have her bartend while Julie was on an extended medical leave. When Julie returned to the lineup, Yujin was sent back to the minors (working the floor). Apparently, Yujin exercised her free agent status and moved to La Novia. I think she's working the floor on nights she is not tending bar. Whatever the case, everything that has been written is accurate. Beautiful, classy woman with a nice personality and a Great Cook. Like BA, I've seen her around campus. Never seen a significant other. Surprised no one has snatched her up.
    WillieWillie report on Yujin is correct. I know who you are, you always seat on the bar and like to sing karaoke. I will tell you hi next time I see you.

Last week Wed at Spolite I sang Ice Castle alohaoe.

Reports

Hairyolos
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiantain  [View Original Post]
    Who's the mama at LaNovia?
    Think they get 2 mamas. Might and not sure on the other one.

Posting Limitations