Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1229 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Version23
    Quote Originally Posted by Xphile808  [View Original Post]
    Is Canal closed? Anyone know where the ladies may have moved to?
    It closed late last year. I think all the women moved over to Waterfall, and Choi may have retired.

Golden Tree

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverLiquor  [View Original Post]
    Yes, ok, it was formerly nabi, and I think casablanca after that.

Stopped in and had a drink. Had maybe 5 or 6 ladies, well past middle age. Not milfs. Meaning mothers wouldn't like to fuck! Would that be miwlfs? Bartender offered food and I accepted. Shrimp tempura, pretty good, but batter inside not cooked all the way. Poke was good. Kim chee and iriko. Bought her a drink and tipped her well. I saw one ok looking one, but even she would be a miwlf for me. Don't know who the new owner or mama is or what bar they are previously from. In my opinion. Nothing worth your while here.
    I believe it's run by the Emerald City Mama and gang. I think she sold Emerald but not 100% sure. Haven't been to either recently to check.

Golden tree

Yes, ok, it was formerly nabi, and I think casablanca after that.

Stopped in and had a drink. Had maybe 5 or 6 ladies, well past middle age. Not milfs. Meaning mothers wouldn't like to fuck! Would that be miwlfs? Bartender offered food and I accepted. Shrimp tempura, pretty good, but batter inside not cooked all the way. Poke was good. Kim chee and iriko. Bought her a drink and tipped her well. I saw one ok looking one, but even she would be a miwlf for me. Don't know who the new owner or mama is or what bar they are previously from. In my opinion. Nothing worth your while here.

It's on Waiakamilo, next to Meg's.

Quote Originally Posted by BeaverLiquor  [View Original Post]
    That's a new one to me. Where is golden tree?
    It's on Waiakamilo, next to Meg's.

That's a new one to me. Where is golden tree?

Checked out Golden Tree. A few not bad looking ones there. Not sure if they're any fun since I was pretty much ignored the whole time I was there. Haha.

Golden Tree

Checked out Golden Tree. A few not bad looking ones there. Not sure if they're any fun since I was pretty much ignored the whole time I was there. Haha.

Canal

Is Canal closed? Anyone know where the ladies may have moved to?

LC and KBs

The LC is a pain in the butt for everybody that sells liquor, including hotels, restaurants, and wholesalers. Most frequent fine is the when the establishment doesn't report their gross liquor sales. I have a friend in the back office and they had to review cases like Club Join Us making a modification to their premises and the LC had to record the transfer of stock shares with Mama Mia. Taxpayers are subsidizing this level of micro-management. Can't put too much blame on the LC for hurting the KBs. It's the greedy KBGs that created the bad situation. On the other hand, there are cheap Charlies that either want free food or grab tits for the price of a beer.

Bottom line: KBGs dislike cheap Charlies as much as customers dislike greedy KBGs.

Ghost town every where

KBs are dying rapidly. A lot of empty booths, I see less girls working, and less customers every where on this 3 day weekend.

Summit is dead everyday, most of the girls there have gone some where working.

Splash with some new bloods but prepare to dash out some $$ there girls are very thirsty for drinks. Where Jae got her tanning? She looks super sexy with her dark skin.

904 have lot of girls, business is okay. Gina looks good.

Starlite has some good golfers working there, couple of them carry a single handicap. Michelle still working there, still playful and looking good.

Sound familiar

Was she driving a Lexus sedan? Most of the girls come and go there. I have hard time to remember their names.

Quote Originally Posted by FawkLuvah  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Hana?

KB alternatives

Met my drinking buddy at Buffalo Wild Wings after work. Got nice female bartenders that have a sense of humor and they will keep your glass full. Excellent service and the food is pretty good. I checked out the bar behind Leeward Bowl last month. Very good pupu selection. I heard about, but did not see any ladies sitting at the bar waiting for drinks from customers. Food is very important to me and my friends. For house pupu, I recommend Starlite in Kalihi. They will bring hamburger patties, rice, and Kim chee if you are a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaritsuh2  [View Original Post]
    I think their jobs are more secure now that the KB's are dying. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The Liquor Commission will be there as long as there are establishments that serve liquor.
    Its just one less thing they will have to monitor. They occasionally run stings using minors on stores. So it's not only on premise establishments that has to worry about LC.

Sports bars, Dinning establishments that serve liquor. Will not die.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj6969  [View Original Post]
    Maybe the LC doesn't realize that with the KB's being slow and slowly fading away, so are their jobs.
    I think their jobs are more secure now that the KB's are dying. I guess it is a matter of opinion. The Liquor Commission will be there as long as there are establishments that serve liquor.

Same one?

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorForLife  [View Original Post]
    You must have tagged same one I tagged, pussy control maybe. But she was keep complaining my JR too big hurting her. No motion at all like a dead fish. What a lousy fuck.

Was her name Hana?

Lc

Quote Originally Posted by Kanuku  [View Original Post]
    I was drinking in Kalihi on Saturday evening and heard that the LC was at 904. Word had spread in Kalihi. Could be a reason why there were less girls than usual at the bar I was at. I heard later that 904 got fined and a couple girls got busted. The LC made a statement earlier in Kapiolani, which caused some of the illegals to move to Kalihi, but the LC followed them to Kalihi. Some of the talent will move back to Kapiolani. This reminds me of how the City and County harassed the homeless.
    Maybe the LC doesn't realize that with the KB's being slow and slowly fading away, so are their jobs.

Posting Limitations