www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1026 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 15386
This blog is moderated by Version23
  1. #15386
    Senior Member
    Reports
    299



    Johnny14

    Yuna = Tuna

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAddict  [View Original Post]
    The smelly one that I encountered was named Yuna and she smelled like Tuna!!
    Maybe she should change her name to smelly Tuna? Can you imagine if she wants you to go "downstairs" and eat that nasty foul reeking stale kim chee puntang! No matter how drunk you are, it'll sober you up real quick.

    Either she's got some type of infection or don't wash up after some dude slams his pecker in her and just go find another customer to buy her drinks. No regard for the next fool who comes along, NEXT!

  2. #15385
    Senior Member
    Reports
    314



    Hello Kitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    Witnessed first hand one of the best table hoppers of all time in action last night at Starlite, the Fox! She tried to hit me up for a beer, but I made a quick exit to the restroom whenever she same by. Maybe if I was really buzzing would've bought her nekos. Haha. Anyone try hitting up that fox? Someone really needs to pound her and teach her a lesson on table hopping.

    Peace out 0637 09 SEPT14.

    Go 'Hawks!
    Is it Islander? I was looking for Starlite so ask someone at CS. Told me Starlite lose there else and change there name back to islander. Saw a kind of tall skinny girl with straight black hair. Never found out cause I was attack by a girl I use to know.

  3. #15384
    Senior Member
    Reports
    138



    Allbust

    Bar name change

    Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    Witnessed first hand one of the best table hoppers of all time in action last night at Starlite, the Fox! She tried to hit me up for a beer, but I made a quick exit to the restroom whenever she same by. Maybe if I was really buzzing would've bought her nekos. Haha. Anyone try hitting up that fox? Someone really needs to pound her and teach her a lesson on table hopping.

    Peace out 0637 09 SEPT14.

    Go 'Hawks!
    My bad. Starlite is now called Islander again.

  4. #15383
    Senior Member
    Reports
    138



    Allbust

    The FOX

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo808  [View Original Post]
    She's there according to her text and she said she drank a lot. Hehehe. Someone better go attack and skin that Fox! LOL. If she tries to drink the midget drinks stand your ground and send that shit back. She's there til 2 am supposedly. No need beagles and a horse to find a Fox.
    Witnessed first hand one of the best table hoppers of all time in action last night at Starlite, the Fox! She tried to hit me up for a beer, but I made a quick exit to the restroom whenever she same by. Maybe if I was really buzzing would've bought her nekos. Haha. Anyone try hitting up that fox? Someone really needs to pound her and teach her a lesson on table hopping.

    Peace out 0637 09 SEPT14.

    Go 'Hawks!

  5. #15382
    Regular Member
    Reports
    1



    KniteRyder
    She's from the East Coast! Cool Lady! Can hold up a conversation quite well!

  6. #15381
    Senior Member
    Reports
    157



    BeerAddict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pursuer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Starlite there were several KBGs, mostly mature ones but had a few relatively younger ones, those transitioning from lower level town KBG to "top-tier" Kalihi KBGs. Too much karaoke going on, so finished my drink and checked out K-Style. Place was dead and it was only 11:15 or so. Then moved on to 904. Bellied up to the bar, KBG to my left and to her left was her LVB. Ordered drink, and within a few seconds I caught a whiff of the fishy smell BeerAddict was talking about couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, she and her LVB went outside to smoke (or maybe she offered her arsehole to him). Sure enough, the smell dissipated and I could breathe again. A few minutes later the LVB and The Smell returned, I downed my drink and got the hell out of there. Pretty fucking nasty and gross. I don't think The Smell's ever douched in her life. Jenny or Lee need to take her aside and provide basic feminine hygiene lessons. Don't know which one The Smell is? Just breathe normally, no need sniff.
    The smell lingered in my nose hair for a couple of days. I kid you not. Worst odor I have ever smelled in my lengthy lifetime.

  7. #15380
    Senior Member
    Reports
    157



    BeerAddict

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloKitty  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious to know who this stinking bg is? 904 leave a bar chair for me cause Hello Kitty is coming tonight, if not, then I'm coming Sunday night. If other FM members like know, I'll be sure to wipe her belot with a rag and zip lock it and give it to you guys.
    The smelly one that I encountered was named Yuna and she smelled like Tuna!!

  8. #15379
    Senior Member
    Reports
    552



    Ratchet Lover

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Captaincookie  [View Original Post]
    I thought her name was Cindy, no?
    She might go by Sandy which sounds similar. But the one with the nice rack is Sandra or Sandy.

  9. #15378
    Regular Member
    Reports
    23



    Realdeal808
    Quote Originally Posted by Captaincookie  [View Original Post]
    I thought her name was Cindy, no?
    Sandra from LA. Lived there quite awhile, therefore no accent.

  10. #15377
    Senior Member
    Reports
    85



    Captaincookie
    Quote Originally Posted by RatchetLover  [View Original Post]
    She worked or maybe still does work at 4 Seasons in Kalihi as well.
    I thought her name was Cindy, no?

  11. #15376
    Senior Member
    Reports
    552



    Ratchet Lover

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by MessiahComplex  [View Original Post]
    I believe her name is Sandra, early to mid thirties, curvy, very bosomy, and has next to no accent, she works the floor as well, nice lady.
    She worked or maybe still does work at 4 Seasons in Kalihi as well.

  12. #15375
    Senior Member
    Reports
    314



    Hello Kitty

    That's fucking it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pursuer  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Starlite there were several KBGs, mostly mature ones but had a few relatively younger ones, those transitioning from lower level town KBG to "top-tier" Kalihi KBGs. Too much karaoke going on, so finished my drink and checked out K-Style. Place was dead and it was only 11:15 or so. Then moved on to 904. Bellied up to the bar, KBG to my left and to her left was her LVB. Ordered drink, and within a few seconds I caught a whiff of the fishy smell BeerAddict was talking about couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, she and her LVB went outside to smoke (or maybe she offered her arsehole to him). Sure enough, the smell dissipated and I could breathe again. A few minutes later the LVB and The Smell returned, I downed my drink and got the hell out of there. Pretty fucking nasty and gross. I don't think The Smell's ever douched in her life. Jenny or Lee need to take her aside and provide basic feminine hygiene lessons. Don't know which one The Smell is? Just breathe normally, no need sniff.
    I'm curious to know who this stinking bg is? 904 leave a bar chair for me cause Hello Kitty is coming tonight, if not, then I'm coming Sunday night. If other FM members like know, I'll be sure to wipe her belot with a rag and zip lock it and give it to you guys.

  13. #15374
    Regular Member
    Reports
    15



    Old Island Boy

    Casino Bartender

    Quote Originally Posted by VanilBeanLover  [View Original Post]
    Me and my buddy was bar hopping and one of the bars we went to was Casino. There was a Korean hottie, in her 20's with big tits behind the bar. Didn't get a chance to buy her a drink because the other guys were. Anyone have any info on her, I believe she is from the mainland, she has no accent.
    Probably Sandra / Sandy. Cali girl. Very nice and speaks English as a first language.

    No play as far as I know. Put your hand where it doesn't belong on her and I'll bet she'll uppercut your head off.

  14. #15373
    Senior Member
    Reports
    67



    MessiahComplex

    Casino Bartender

    Quote Originally Posted by VanilBeanLover  [View Original Post]
    Me and my buddy was bar hopping and one of the bars we went to was Casino. There was a Korean hottie, in her 20's with big tits behind the bar. Didn't get a chance to buy her a drink because the other guys were. Anyone have any info on her, I believe she is from the mainland, she has no accent.
    I believe her name is Sandra, early to mid thirties, curvy, very bosomy, and has next to no accent, she works the floor as well, nice lady.

  15. #15372
    Senior Member
    Reports
    317



    Pursuer

    Kalihi last week

    Stopped by Starlite there were several KBGs, mostly mature ones but had a few relatively younger ones, those transitioning from lower level town KBG to "top-tier" Kalihi KBGs. Too much karaoke going on, so finished my drink and checked out K-Style. Place was dead and it was only 11:15 or so. Then moved on to 904. Bellied up to the bar, KBG to my left and to her left was her LVB. Ordered drink, and within a few seconds I caught a whiff of the fishy smell BeerAddict was talking about couple of weeks ago. Fortunately, she and her LVB went outside to smoke (or maybe she offered her arsehole to him). Sure enough, the smell dissipated and I could breathe again. A few minutes later the LVB and The Smell returned, I downed my drink and got the hell out of there. Pretty fucking nasty and gross. I don't think The Smell's ever douched in her life. Jenny or Lee need to take her aside and provide basic feminine hygiene lessons. Don't know which one The Smell is? Just breathe normally, no need sniff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Social Sex.com
gals4u.com
Scroguard.com
Bang a Milf
Buttons on USASG
Fetish Hookup
Meet MILFS Tonight
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Black Girls White Guys

Social Sex.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape