rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1167 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Version23

Plenty Boom Boom upstairs!

Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]

Was hard to get takeout on Saturday nights because "I go churchee tomorrow". Always made me chuckle.

That place has been there since the beginning of time and it is hard to imagine it gone someday.
    Blue Sea got some real old ones there for upstairs action! Funny some KBG acting "innocent" going church on Sundays while the night before been sucking cock and getting her pussy ripped open by some drunk dude who is probably married. I wonder if she has thoughts about "doing" the minister in the confession booth in order to make him "See the Light"?

You know, what a better reason to be "saved" then to fuck the minister and get his "blessings" right into her "Promised" land between her legs! Halleluya, "I've seen the light!

Blue Sea Experience

Don't know how to quote from different posts, so I'm referring members VietWhisperer's post #17510, regarding his assumption that "There's a big upstairs action area. " and John Ross' post #17509 "Blue Sea is the Kools of Kaimuki. " Hope it turns out the way I intended it to be. Okay, the time being I am reporting to you is kind of dated as it was over ten years ago, so keep that in mind. Anyways, I definitely agree that Blue Sea is the Kools of Kaimuki. The reason I went to Blue Sea in the first place is because I had gone through almost the whole line-up that was on offer at Kools (aka London Hub), about 8-9 hostesses, and was looking for different women to enjoy. Couldn't beat buying a drink and paying 1 bennie for what Kools offered (bbj and BBFS), albeit the women were in the over 40 under 60 age range. After a while, I would skip the drink and go straight to the back room on the right that was wall-to-wall sofas; and when that room was occupied. Mama Mia's makeshift office on the left, with a blanket layed on the vinyl tiled floor, LOL!

After reading about Blue Sea in Kaimuki, in this very same forum, I made my trek to Kaimuki and specifically targeted Sophia and Jade. This is over 10 years ago, but Sophia and Jade were the "talk" of Blue Sea and to me the best lookers. They may have been in the late 30's to early 40's range then, in my opinion, but quite attractive and very doable, to me, anyways. I went with Sophia twice and Jade once. All three times we went upstairs to do the deed. The upstairs is as reported, quite big but mostly served as a storage area for extra booths, tables and other miscellaneous furniture. There was a designated sofa though, with a sheet spread over the cushions, where the deed was done. There was also a bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower. I don't know how the atmosphere in the bar is at the moment or whether play is still to be had but when I went there it was quite evident that play was available and encouraged. I paid from 120-150 roses and 1 drink for the "privilege," (if you want to call it that, LOL) all natural full service. Go there and report what you find and experience and let us know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    There's a big upstairs action area I'm assuming also but never been up there. Report if you go. I'm sure there's others with funny stories about this place they can share. Have fun!
    Back when my drinking buddy and I would frequent that place, they'd take you upstairs if it was full downstairs, or if they wanted to powersurf with you. One night his girl was coming on to him like their plane was going down, finally suggesting they could do it in the storage closet right across our table. There were back tables by the bathroom but she was super horny and wanted to be different I guess. I'm sitting there dogging him on, but he didn't go.

Was hard to get takeout on Saturday nights because "I go churchee tomorrow". Always made me chuckle.

That place has been there since the beginning of time and it is hard to imagine it gone someday.

Blue Sea Coors Light Cock Wash

Quote Originally Posted by StonerR  [View Original Post]
    Please do go on.
    Well the ladies here have been known to flop a tittie or two out on the bar while another holds them like a slinky asking me "You like brother?" They are older but they still act like they got game like the young princesses in town which I think is awesome! More power to them! I got a HJ one night from a decent looking lady in the booth one night when drinking there. She was one of the younger ones and was probably mid 50's. I don't remember her name but remember she made a face that looked like a hamster while she jack hammered me saying "oh Honey! She cleaned me up by pouring some of my coors light on my cock and wiped with a cocktail napkin LOL. I had to go to restroom and pick all the little wet napkin dingleberries off my cock and balls afterwards! I was drunk but think I bought 3 drinks. It's a funny place and worth checking out at least once. I was cracking up the whole time I was there. Haven't been in a real long time. There's a big upstairs action area I'm assuming also but never been up there. Report if you go. I'm sure there's others with funny stories about this place they can share. Have fun!

Blue Sea is the Kools of Kaimuki. Older women, except for one 30 something. Play can be had from almost all the women. If someone is cooking in the kitchen, the food can be pretty good.

It's actually a pretty funny place to drink.
    Please do go on.

Blue Sea

Quote Originally Posted by StonerR  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this place? Only Korean bar east of Kalaukaua Ave. , located in Kaimuki. LOL!

It's been there like forever and occasionally, I see some ladies hanging by the entrances when I pick up food. Unfortunately, hard to see how they look since it's kinda dark.
    They are all over 50+ and yes there is play available. It's actually a pretty funny place to drink.

Blue Sea Lounge

What's the story with this place? Only Korean bar east of Kalaukaua Ave. , located in Kaimuki. LOL!

It's been there like forever and occasionally, I see some ladies hanging by the entrances when I pick up food. Unfortunately, hard to see how they look since it's kinda dark.

La Novia

Went to La Novia the last 2 night and new bar tender named Ruby, anyone got scoops on her for take out?

Reply Chanel

Ok so I have been pretty sick for the past year so no posts. I do have some info on Chanel:

Has been around a lot in PC and Kahlihi for about 4 years now. AKA Michelle at Princess Palace.

Chanel in Carnation (kahlihi).

Christines (PC) Chanel.

Mama Mia (PC) Chanel.

Bonita (PC) Chanel.

There is play but will cost you plenty. And not on a regular basis. However, she does have directions to all the ATMs in case you run low. Be careful of sad stories like.

Behind in rent, electric bill can't pay, car needs fixing. No such thing as a loan, you will never see money again. Have seen her get some poor guy to buy her $40 Heineken.

Beers all night, every time he sat with her She is really psyco when drunk and you have no more or won't buy more. My advice is to avoid her.

I am getting well slowly but surely and will be able to go out and monger (once a month) by March. Hope to catch up on things then.

Stoopid is as Stoopid does. Forgive me doublediggler post. Thank IichikoBlue for that and fcourse ChummyChumchurrum. Gawdfkndammit!

Another the end of the year prospective just because as this Nfl season is coming to a close I hope all, one & all, had a festive year! I for 1 had a mediocre 1 at that. Not bad nevertheless not great. Thus the mediocre term. So the BIG question. What bars will survive the oncoming onslaught of the off-season? 6 months of nothingness aside of NBA post season. However I am a Hockey fan & CFL fan at that so I have options but enough of that. So in your honest opinion (s) what KB's will survive the upcoming "Armageddon" situation? I drank a.

Lot of Iichigo & Chumchurum's yet I'm coherent & sober (kinda) . And who's are all your predictions for the Supppahbowl! I don't bet because blood isn't involved. Opine if you will. Talofa!

Another the end of the year prospective just because as this Nfl season is coming to a close I hope all, one & all, had a festive year! I for 1 had a mediocre 1 at that. Not bad nevertheless not great. Thus the mediocre term. So the BIG question. What bars will survive the oncoming onslaught of the off-season? 6 months of nothingness aside of NBA post season. However I am a Hockey fan & CFL fan at that so I have options but enough of that. So in your honest opinion (s) what KB's will survive the upcoming "Armageddon" situation? I drank a lot of Ichigo & Chumchurum's yet I'm coherent & sober (kinda) . And who's are all your predictions for the Supppahbowl! I don't bet because blood isn't involved. Opine if you will. Talofa!

Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Abunai100  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have the scoops on kbg Chanel that works at silk lady?
    I met her once briefly when she was the bartender. Seemed friendly but didn't get to know her. Hana twat blocked her from me by giving me a Korean melon concussion and when I regained my senses Chanel's shift had ended. That's all I know sorry.

I think the second girl he described is Jada who drives a white Mercedes. You're bs detector was working well although there is action to be had if you want to pay a lot for it and put up with a lot of bs. Not worthwhile if you ask me but ya she's hot and I would love to smash her under different circumstances.
    I've had her a few times in the past. Fun time but I had to set it up through her friend Gina who I use to see alot. She use to dance at sp3 and exotic notes. Not sure where she works now. Normally $$.

Posting Limitations