Sun 4RX
sun 4 rx
The Companion Guru
SunRX

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1177 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Version23
    Anybody remember the name of the bars that was where Summit / Butterfly is now. I know part was Safari and then before that there was a really small bar next to Safari. Thanks.

Eg

Heard a few of Summit grannies jumping ship to EG, if you would call that new blood, they have worked bars since Ariyoshi was the governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch22  [View Original Post]
    We were out last night making our rounds and someone in Summit told us that Evergreen had some sort of "grand opening?" The mama from 74 was supposedly partnering up or taking over. It wasn't clear from what she said. Anybody else hear anything similar? Hope there's some new blood. The selection is getting stale.

Nancy at Waterfall

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch22  [View Original Post]
    Great review. Your description sounds familiar. I wonder, did she go by any other name?
    I asked her and she said she was always Nancy.

Evergreen

We were out last night making our rounds and someone in Summit told us that Evergreen had some sort of "grand opening?" The mama from 74 was supposedly partnering up or taking over. It wasn't clear from what she said. Anybody else hear anything similar? Hope there's some new blood. The selection is getting stale.

Waterfall

Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    Any of you senior VB mongers remember Nancy, Viet, who used to work at Misty II next to Cache? I walked into Waterfall last week, early evening around 7 pm, sat at the bar. Waterfall is on Waiakamilo about a block mauka of the shopping center on Dillingham. Couple other guys were already at the bar with girls sitting with them. They were MILFs and not all that attractive, at best L=6. Then Nancy introduces herself and has a seat next to me. Def Viet, def MILF, says she's 44 with son who's 21. Can tell the face is older but was pretty attractive in younger days. Not bad body, wearing a low cut short dress showing off lots of cleavage and leg. Bought her a beer. Talk somehow ends up about AMPs and when she used to work at Misty II. She rattled off names, and talked about the rooms there for play. Didn't hide the fact that she plays. So we move to the other part of the bar where there's a booth set up playing, like at former Cheers Station (is it called Starlight, now?) except more so because she already had all the supplies including condoms and wipes on the shelf next to the booth. Bought her a beer. Had a group of guys drinking in the other booths but this booth was pretty private from view. Sat down and she took off her panties while rubbing junior. Bought her a beer and everything was revealed. Wanted to use the condom but I talked her into BBBJ and HJ. Short and sweet but somehow very sexy. She's obsessed with cleanliness both before and after so that's good. Might be my go to place for a quickie since I don't really care for the gals at Canal and Misty II. Damage only $60 for 3 nekos. No additional tip.
    Great review. Your description sounds familiar. I wonder, did she go by any other name?

Quote Originally Posted by Shame  [View Original Post]
    Korean or still going be Vietnamese bar.
    Heard it is going to be a KB bar. New owner is currently a KBG at Splash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lualualei808  [View Original Post]
    Yes the one on Sheridan. Heard new owner will take over in June.
    Korean or still going be Vietnamese bar.

Nancy at Waterfall

Any of you senior VB mongers remember Nancy, Viet, who used to work at Misty II next to Cache? I walked into Waterfall last week, early evening around 7 pm, sat at the bar. Waterfall is on Waiakamilo about a block mauka of the shopping center on Dillingham. Couple other guys were already at the bar with girls sitting with them. They were MILFs and not all that attractive, at best L=6. Then Nancy introduces herself and has a seat next to me. Def Viet, def MILF, says she's 44 with son who's 21. Can tell the face is older but was pretty attractive in younger days. Not bad body, wearing a low cut short dress showing off lots of cleavage and leg. Bought her a beer. Talk somehow ends up about AMPs and when she used to work at Misty II. She rattled off names, and talked about the rooms there for play. Didn't hide the fact that she plays. So we move to the other part of the bar where there's a booth set up playing, like at former Cheers Station (is it called Starlight, now?) except more so because she already had all the supplies including condoms and wipes on the shelf next to the booth. Bought her a beer. Had a group of guys drinking in the other booths but this booth was pretty private from view. Sat down and she took off her panties while rubbing junior. Bought her a beer and everything was revealed. Wanted to use the condom but I talked her into BBBJ and HJ. Short and sweet but somehow very sexy. She's obsessed with cleanliness both before and after so that's good. Might be my go to place for a quickie since I don't really care for the gals at Canal and Misty II. Damage only $60 for 3 nekos. No additional tip.

Tuesday

Last Night the best bar was Splash better than EG. Plenty eye candy and finally found out who the fox was she was with her date next to me. No one playing unless in the unseen rooms.

Talent slow no girls. Starlight Kalihi two or three booths taken but had a couple of not bad looking ones sitting by themselves. Summit Ashley was working in her usual corner. Again haven't.

Been to Splash in a long time but was pumping. Have fun guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    Is this located on Sheridan street? Passed by the other day and the name was Starlight.
    Yes the one on Sheridan. Heard new owner will take over in June.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Lualualei808  [View Original Post]
    Heard thru the KBG wireless, there will be a new owner at International. Can anyone confirm.
    Is this located on Sheridan street? Passed by the other day and the name was Starlight.

International

Heard thru the KBG wireless, there will be a new owner at International. Can anyone confirm.

I need 1 fricking fly swatter.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorForLife  [View Original Post]
    In baseball heavy hitter do strike out a lot more than the average hitter, it is same way when you are dealing BGs, the more you try, the more chance you will miss. BGs are looking for one thing, " money". So if you are not a big spender, they will throw you in the back of the bus.

Monday night Summit, 74, are ghost town. Kalihi side a litter better. I am still trying to hit a homerun, so far, no luck.
    No need be big spender cause I'm not. I'm content with me, myself & I & my ice cold companion. Idk if I'm Kukai or what not but if I was a manager on a baseball team I'd need some relief hitters man. So many flies, too may flies. Even my drinking dangaling buddies cannot keep up or keep count. LOL. Short night tonite. This side starting to pick up. And that's all I got to say about that cause Forrest Gump said so.

Heavy hitter

In baseball heavy hitter do strike out a lot more than the average hitter, it is same way when you are dealing BGs, the more you try, the more chance you will miss. BGs are looking for one thing, " money". So if you are not a big spender, they will throw you in the back of the bus.

Monday night Summit, 74, are ghost town. Kalihi side a litter better. I am still trying to hit a homerun, so far, no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTemper  [View Original Post]
    Heavy Hitter doing Takeout or room service. You don't see them very discreet.

Posting Limitations