Adult Vacation

Thread: Korean Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1287 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Version23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lualualei808  [View Original Post]
    Iori works Monday night bartender.
    I know, you told me already. Thanks again. Can't help it though. Not on your island on Monday nights.

Fox is not kay

Since most of you don't know. Fox changed her name to " k" a while back. Not " Kay". She said she likes the name. She said "K" stands for Korean. Anyway she has some " catching up " to do. Should be back this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonman757  [View Original Post]
    Unless she changed her travel plans she was set to return to the island on the 14th. Have not received a text so she might in fact still be in Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Well no luck finding Lori and Sachi last night (Fri) at Summit, now called Club Chill or something like that. The bartender looked pretty good though in a tight green dress. Think it was green with the lighting. Saw another blonde but local girl. Drank and left pretty quick. On the hunt again tonight though.
    Iori works Monday night bartender.

Kay

Quote Originally Posted by Allbust  [View Original Post]
    You going try tag that fox also? I tried to see her this past weekend, but heard she was still in korea. She is suppose to start work again this week.

Peace out bros.
    Unless she changed her travel plans she was set to return to the island on the 14th. Have not received a text so she might in fact still be in Korea.

The fox

Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Preach that. Lots of seedy characters by Evergreen now. Choke graffiti all over the place, looks Abandoned. Kalihi might be a better option, --Or just stay home. Safer. Drink beer, jag off, cook rice. Pau already.

Still waiting for that Fox to come back.
    You going try tag that fox also? I tried to see her this past weekend, but heard she was still in korea. She is suppose to start work again this week.

Peace out bros.

Honey Fox

Honey Fox should be back at work this week. Can't wait to see the princess again.

EG lot is spooky when you come out of that place late at night. Too many strangers roaming the area. You just don't know what to expect. Saw some gangs on two wheels gathering at Summitt lot. Once in a while I see broken window glasses on street parking. Do not leave your valuable in your car.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Preach that. Lots of seedy characters by Evergreen now. Choke graffiti all over the place, looks Abandoned. Kalihi might be a better option, --Or just stay home. Safer. Drink beer, jag off, cook rice. Pau already.

Graffiti by Evergreens

Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    Can see the homeless, criminal, and vagabond elements going on in the area. Most of the criminals trying to be entrepreneurs by selling illegal and / or stolen items; see it in the KBs on a regular basis. There is also the racketeering element going on with territorial disputes; probably gang-related gambling, drugs, protection, and prostitution.

Kalihi ain't no safe haven, either. They just know how to hide it better (IMO) and no moa too much homeless action around businesses like Kapiolani. I think misery loves company and, as the homeless population grows and the economy stays flat, going get trouble (especially with the sidewalk ordinance coming soon). Drink one cold one and enjoy the ride. For now.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo guys. Well I guess I'll just show up and we shall see if she there or not. Last time I went, she was there on both Fri and Sat night.
    Well no luck finding Lori and Sachi last night (Fri) at Summit, now called Club Chill or something like that. The bartender looked pretty good though in a tight green dress. Think it was green with the lighting. Saw another blonde but local girl. Drank and left pretty quick. On the hunt again tonight though.

Thai Angel

Lots of hot Filipino hostesses on Friday and Saturday nights, for guys who like that. Only thing is they show up late in the evening. Xena may not be a warrior princess, but she could fight off a platoon with just the cannons on her chest and her thunder thighs.

I didn't see any of the usual Thai hoochi-mamas, so I don't know if one group displaced the other.

Aka p Water, Canal Kimo

That is probably why Kimo could not get a liquor license because he had a federal rap against him. When the person who was his front for his bar passed away, the corporation owed the bars. Yes at one time he was living off a boat and then was homeless. But after his grandfather passed away, then his father, he inherited millions. His trust pays him in excess of $59,000 a month. He is also a Punahou grad with a Engineering degree. He chose his own lifestyle and is why he lived in Canal bar. He is a loner, who used to sail yachts from Europe to the US by himself as his business when he was young for the people who moved countries which is probably why he is the way he is. Anyway not defending him, but just giving some background on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pursuer  [View Original Post]
    He was barred from WSC, subject to arrest, at least that's what the wanted poster explained. KBG told me he was taking money off counters. She referred to him as the "blue eye Hawaiian". LOL.
    Had one nodda guy used to take the pupu and tip monies, Kapiolani and Kalihi KBs. He would enter, sit on the counter, and wait until somebody went to the lua and snatch the kala when the time just right (bartender not looking / busy, other customers not paying attention, etc.). That's what he thought because no matter what, customers on the counter and bartenders going know sooner or later; no can get away with it. Too bad if it came down to committing lowdown stuff like that for Kimo, if he did it. Everybody take care and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboozer  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of Kimo (Canal / AkaPW) Bwahahahaha. His picture would be plastered in the restrooms of every bar in the Waikamilo shopping center back in the day.
    He was barred from WSC, subject to arrest, at least that's what the wanted poster explained. KBG told me he was taking money off counters. She referred to him as the "blue eye Hawaiian". LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Baboozer  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of Kimo (Canal / AkaPW) Bwahahahaha. His picture would be plastered in the restrooms of every bar in the Waikamilo shopping center back in the day.
    Too bad he never like stay with Smith Maritime as one A / B, deckhand, or whatevers; I guess family politics when drive him out. In hindsight, Also Known As Piss Water and Canal was probably not the kind of business for him, given the hours, environment, not for the faint of heart or liver. I see him (Most Wanted) now and then with buddies, taking it easy.

Lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by MitsFunai  [View Original Post]
    Aloha / knit / polo shirts (he eventually got caught stealing from Macy's), gadgets, batteries, steaks (Times), etc. They no stay too long hawking the stuffs; stay longer, get caught faster, I guess. When they get jewelry and watches I no even look.

In Kalihi, get young guys enter the KBs, target the customer closest to the exit door with money on the counter; just swipe the money and run out. The exit and target got to be close together or else they balk; heard they work in groups. You LVBs better watch out for your DKBGs' bags; heard they targeting bags and wallets when walking out the bar door, yotta. Top to bottom stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorForLife  [View Original Post]
    Just buy them out. Why doing shit like that? It looks like EG stand their ground and be the last tenant out. It looks like the lot next to Ashley is ready to build. Two luxury condo are going up. One next to Ashley and one at EG and Summitt lot. Traffic and parking is going to be messed up.
    Because, like you just remarked, "It looks like...last tenant out. " They possibly "standing their ground," holding-out for more crumbs; all the hold-outs going get is one fence or heavy equipment blocking their businesses and parking; go more broke, and then give up. Lawyers no only litigate.

Posting Limitations