www.rubmaps.com

Thread: Hickory

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Member #1052
    Reports

Slymn77

Curious Lesbo

I bring to this forum about something that's been happening to me lately. On my job, there's a very young highly extreme sexy as a mofo of a girl. Gifted as body pretty ass damn fine. One problem she's a lasbian. She smiles and stares at me all the time. I talk to her alot. She's always looking at me even when she's with her female lover. She's always watching where I park my car and wondered why I haven't been parking close to where she is. I want to bang her. Cause before her lover shows up she gave me her # and yes I call. But I told her it's best for her to call me. I explained that I didn't want any problems with her and her lover. I'm curious about what she's up to with me. I'm slowly incriminting this matter to see what's going on. What do you think or what would you do.

Reports

ABigDude

anyone see her ?

http://northcarolina.backpage.com/Fe...ls-25/16184700

Has anyone see her or called this number before?

828-404-2483.

Thanks.

Reports

Richard Dixson

Crystal Lilly

Hit them up a few weeks ago. I'm afraid mamasam that was there has left. Shame cause I liked her and was going to hit her up for a rub. There was another car in the lot but never saw or heard another. Monger. Think my rub was from new mgr. Older lady and not a looker. Draped for a few minutes while working on my back. Good rub good pressure little tease. After flip she continues good rub. Near end points and asks if I want oil? Good finish great technique. .60 to house .4 tip. Will repeat due to limited options. Hoping that there was another girl that was in a session.

Anyone been to Evergreen recently? My last visit was lack luster. Poor rub and poor finish. Guess I'll give them a try and report back.

Reports

Bigmotravel

North Carolina

I am looking to meet with this lady next week.

Was wondering if anyone can provide info on her.

Thanks.

www.sweetwickedness.callgirlfiles.com

Reports

Slymn77

Knew Something

Quote Originally Posted by GriffXXX  [View Original Post]
    After Google search, Stephanie's phone number comes up as Mack's Automotive in Conover.
    I figured something wasn't right. It's good detective work. Good work Griff. Sometimes you have to sniff around before you react to these women. I sensed a little trouble there.

Reports

GriffXXX

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by ABigDude  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...le-25/16165293

Really want to meet this one, but can't find anything.let me know if someone toftt...
    After Google search, Stephanie's phone number comes up as Mack's Automotive in Conover.

Reports

ABigDude

again with this hottie

http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...le-25/16165293

Really want to meet this one, but can't find anything.let me know if someone toftt...

[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

Evergreen & Crystal Lily

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDixson  [View Original Post]
    Crystal Lily 11/25/13. Great rub from Coco but no ending and draped entire time.

Coco mid 30's attractive had great pressure, technique, and back walking skills. Door stays open on.

Room with a curtain up to block view. Coco said boss doesn't allow extras but said.

Comeback next time more. .6 for the hour gave .4 for a tip. Best rub I've ever gotten.

Will repeat for that.

Evergreen 10/13. Poor rub with standard lack luster finish by attractive 40+ yo.

Poor attitude and little effort. Will not repeat. YMMV.
    I've tried both several times. Had a really nice time with a new girl at Crystal once, her first day, but she disappeared pretty quick after that. She did close the door at my request. Usually tho just a curtain and last time the manager had the tv sort of loud in the front room which was very distracting during the whole experience. The others there will only do a standard ending with no roaming utc. Seems to be different girls there every time. It's hit or miss on massage quality.

Evergreen takes time for the girls to get to know you to get the little extras. Still not a full menu like the ones in Charlotte but a decent price for those on a budget. Tina went to massage school in China and actually gives a fairly decent legit massage if that's what you need.

Reports

ABigDude

different names already

Quote Originally Posted by Slymn77  [View Original Post]
    She's new. But, the pics look way too professional. Kinda bothers me. If you decide be careful. This is the first time seeing her place an ad.
    You're right.and I think she has already advertised with 2 different names.

So who the heck knows.

Reports

Slymn77

New gal

Quote Originally Posted by ABigDude  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ie-27/16118255

Works w Alexus...I have seen different names.

Thanks.
    She's new. But, the pics look way too professional. Kinda bothers me. If you decide be careful. This is the first time seeing her place an ad.

Reports

ABigDude

has anyone seen this new girl

http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ie-27/16118255

Works w Alexus...I have seen different names.

Thanks.

Reports

NC Transplant
    I met her last week in Charlotte. Pics are accurate and she has a nice personality. But she didn't quite do it for me. I have better luck with the more mature providers? But I am an old fart myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ImageTaker  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ls-25/14668367

She seems to have good reviews on TER. Can anyone share their opinion?

Reports

Dlemon

Nicole & Co.

Quote Originally Posted by GriffXXX  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone's heard anything. They were nice girls.
    I would love to see them again! I hope they are OK.

Be Safe,

DL.

Reports

GriffXXX

Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by NewCat1012  [View Original Post]
    Well guys looks like Leo had a sting in Hickory and chastidy, Tracy and Nicole have been arrested so be careful and be on the look out, They are targeting girls from Backpage.
    Just wondering if anyone's heard anything. They were nice girls.

Posting Limitations