Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Hickory

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Member #1052
    Reports

FiveOfSix

Paris

I tried this before and didn't get any feedback, but does anyone have any info to share on Paris? She's been posting a while in Hickory but nothing on here.

http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...es-25/16870198

Reports

PokerJack1

Long shot

Had a dream with this girl years ago, went by Kendera, I think she was from the statesville / Boone area. Used to advertise on * Awesome dream. Anyone recognize her?

If so, pm me please.

Attached Thumbnails.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

Reports

Hkyguy2011

Starr

Any info on this one?? http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...re-22/14845947.

I have seen her ads a while but can't find any reviews.

Thanks.

Reports

Keener
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    So been at the hobby a long time, I try not to overreact to things, or get overly excited about things.

That said, I got a message at another site saying Tracey and Nicole were back.

I got the message from someone I don't know, but the guy has about 15 reviews. Could of course be fake.

Anyway. I know they got popped by Uncle, but not sure why some unknown might be messaging me about it.

Anyone else hear this news?
    I've been looking for them to make a return but I haven't seen a posting anywhere. Not sure if it was her but I did see a post on CL from someone calling herself Miss Chastity several months back. I replied but go no response.

Reports

PokerJack1
    Quote Originally Posted by GriffXXX  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything. Let the board know if you find out that this is legit. Did they say anything about Tracey's sister Chastity?
    No, keeping an eye out tho.

Reports

GriffXXX

Tracey and Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    So been at the hobby a long time, I try not to overreact to things, or get overly excited about things.

I got the message from someone I don't know, but the guy has about 15 reviews. Could of course be fake.

Anyway. I know they got popped by Uncle, but not sure why some unknown might be messaging me about it.

Haven't heard anything. Let the board know if you find out that this is legit. Did they say anything about Tracey's sister Chastity?

Reports

PokerJack1

Tracey and Nicole Return?

Reports

Dlemon

Morganton Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Chrislistic  [View Original Post]
    Curious to see how things are in hickory. Normaly I'm in the charlotte area. Was in town for business and wanted to meet kelsey. Gave her a call and scheduled. But when I got to her place she had ditched. I'm guessing a bad sign? Anyone else tried her? I will be back in town next week, not sure if I should give it another try. Any other reliable providers?

http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ld-19/14810535
    There was a prostitution sting in Morganton last week. 7 ladies were arrested. It may have providers in the area a bit nervous.

Be careful out there.

DL.

Reports

Chrislistic

Kelsey

Curious to see how things are in hickory. Normaly I'm in the charlotte area. Was in town for business and wanted to meet kelsey. Gave her a call and scheduled. But when I got to her place she had ditched. I'm guessing a bad sign? Anyone else tried her? I will be back in town next week, not sure if I should give it another try. Any other reliable providers?

http://hickory.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ld-19/14810535

Reports

Chuck68

Roxi, Bella, Babydoll

Hey guys, with all the posting about it this girl stepped up and made it right. We met after some hesitation because she wanted to make it up to me and man did she. We started with a slow passionate kiss with tongue, then she sat me down and done a sexy little dance for me. Once ready she eased her way up to the jewels and began the best BBBJ I've ever dreamed about. It was like she was making out with it. When she got moist she climbed aboard for the most awesome cg ride ever. Just as I was about to explode she got to her knees and swallowed every last drop. Wow, what an amazing girl. If we always made up that way it would be nice. Def. Give her a try. Next time I will try her duo action.

Reports

Chuck68

Roxi, Babydoll, or Bella

No matter what name she uses it's the same service. She left J. See. Because of ripping people off. Don't be next.

Reports

Chuck68

Serious about Babydoll

If you want a bad performance plus getting ripped off, go ahead. Babydoll can't be trusted!

Reports

Chuck68

Beware of Babydoll

She's now in your area doing doubles. Better watch cause she left Tn because she was ripping guys off. Better stay away. She left a crack house in TN.

Reports

Slymn77

Don't let her slip away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike9306  [View Original Post]
    I seen Misty P. Is back advertising on BP anybody seen her today? I was so close to seeing her before she left but I had some stuff happen.
    Go for her. She won't see Black Men no more. I got up with her once then she advertised no black men or A. A. Damn shame. Though I was rushed, you may have a chance as long as you're not black. But I did get ahold of the goods and we both got what we wanted then I was rushed out. But have fun if she gives you a chance.

Reports

Chuck68

Roxi / Bella Danger

Beware of her advertising in your area. She will rip you off. She did me. Used to be in J. See. But she left. Stay away!

Posting Limitations