Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Where is she now?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 283 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Bangkolulu
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriKitani  [View Original Post]
    Wow, yes its her, she asking $$$ she is worth it, her service is that good.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ll-day/8347748
    I can confirm. I've had multiple sessions with Vivian / Serena at several of the venues she's worked at. They've all been great.

I think she'll do even better now that she's indie and doesn't have to deal with appointments being stacked one on top of the other for her. When she got busy, she was busy.

Not seeking

Quote Originally Posted by Sukebegai  [View Original Post]
    Those seeking Kiku formerly of Hanabi (and briefly Amy of Golden), she's now Cherry at Kison. I guess I have a reason to return to Kison after all.
    Unfortunately, I read the Kison thread first before this one.

As they say, YMMV, but I for one, will pass on Kiku. I did not have a favorable experience with her. Read my post in the Hanabi thread. Too many fkn rules. I don't dig that at all. For 2, I expect way more and the VIP treatment. That lady NG wasnt there, and while I admit she isn't much of a looker, I read the OG's posts who say she is top notch in service. I wouldn't have minded trying her, if she was available. I took whoever was there at the time. Next time Ill control my own destiny, and not roll the dice.

Aloha Braddah Sukebegai.

Kimberly

Kimberly (Miracle Touch, Ohana) is experiencing a serious health issue, likely, but not definitely, terminal. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Chas.

Yes, Serena / Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone know where Vivian / Serina from Dream / Vanilla is now?

I saw an Ad for a Vivian, that's an independent by the airport, I was wondering if this is the same woman?
    Wow, yes its her, she asking $$$ she is worth it, her service is that good.

http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ll-day/8347748

Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I miss Joon?
    She was here for awhile in late August. Heard she's in New York now. She always returns to Hawaii.

Serina / Vivian

Has anyone know where Vivian / Serina from Dream / Vanilla is now?

I saw an Ad for a Vivian, that's an independent by the airport, I was wondering if this is the same woman?

Kiku formerly of Hanabi

Those seeking Kiku formerly of Hanabi (and briefly Amy of Golden), she's now Cherry at Kison. I guess I have a reason to return to Kison after all.

Joon

I miss Joon?

Quote Originally Posted by VietWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    There is a Sumi at Club Join Us in Pearl City but not sure if it's who you seek.
    Thank you I will have to check it out, I stopped by the other day but did not talk story with anyone just a couple of drinks and gone. Did not see anyone I recognized. I will have to check it out again.

Once again thank you.

Sumi

Quote Originally Posted by AllBalls  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, I have not been out for a while, was on the east coast in the back woods. With that being said I have not been out in some time and was looking for some old friends that I had fun with in the past. I was bar hopping all night with no luck. 1st I was looking for a woman that used many names in the past Sora, Choi, and Ari (sp) could not find her was wondering if she still works the bar scene? 2nd I was looking for Sumi and was told that she no longer works bar so I struck out. Both had worked in the Kalihi area and the last I knew they both where in the PC area. I have to say things have changed a lot since I was gone. Have a great day brothers. P.S. Bars where slow not much going on last night.
    There is a Sumi at Club Join Us in Pearl City but not sure if it's who you seek.

Been away for a while

Hello all, I have not been out for a while, was on the east coast in the back woods. With that being said I have not been out in some time and was looking for some old friends that I had fun with in the past. I was bar hopping all night with no luck. 1st I was looking for a woman that used many names in the past Sora, Choi, and Ari (sp) could not find her was wondering if she still works the bar scene? 2nd I was looking for Sumi and was told that she no longer works bar so I struck out. Both had worked in the Kalihi area and the last I knew they both where in the PC area. I have to say things have changed a lot since I was gone. Have a great day brothers. P.S. Bars where slow not much going on last night.

Girls from seven relaxation near Waikiki

There was one skinny Asian girl with a black spot on her upper lip. She gave the best BBBJ. If anyone knows if she's still around or where she went I'd really appreciate it. I know this isn't slot of information but it's all I have and I'm hoping for the best.

Thanks!

Pink massage

Quote Originally Posted by OneShort  [View Original Post]
    From chm now at pink massage.

Good luck take care.

Thanks for the good times.
    Keep my beer cold till I come by.

Mama Jun.

From chm now at pink massage.

Good luck take care.

Thanks for the good times.

I'm wondering about that to. This recent leave and cellphone number is no longer in service either.

Quote Originally Posted by MillsGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her said she was going to vacay for 2 weeks. Left for vacay earlier than expected and hasn't been back for a while now. Anyone know when she's coming back?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 283 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations