Scroguard.com

Thread: Relaxation Station in Fostoria

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Mack Daddy
    Reports

Entiqual

RS is till open

And Vicky is still working. I was in the Fos. Early last week and stopped in for a nooner. It can get busy with only one person working, but I onlhad to wait a few minutes. .40 at the door for half hour massage. +.40 tip. I got out after 35 min. I was happy and light headed.

Vicky is got some wear on her, but she is very sweet and the room is pretty dark.

Reports

Streg2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold Caulfield  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if RS is open? I was up there a few weeks ago in the middle of the day. Closed sign in door. Called the number and got the answering machine giving hours. No mention of vacation or anything like that. If they were permanently closed I would expect the phone to be disconnected.

Anyone been there when they were open since about June or so? Inquiring minds want to know.

Holden
    I would say she was busy with a client at the time. Vicky been working alone.

Reports

Dr_Know

Vicki is awesome

$.6 total. Ouch. But she worshipped my see 0 ck for a good hour in every way I wanted. And she seemed to enjoy every minute of it. She wears heels and lingerie throughout. Which Doc likes. We went way over the time limit but were having fun so we didn't stop. Pricey, but an awesome lady and experience.

Doc

Reports

Fannima30
    I called the number last week and Vicky answered. No other ladies working except her. Sometimes if they get busy or need to step out they take the phone off the hook. Or if someone is calling at the same time.

Reports

Hold Caulfield

Is RS open?

Anyone know if RS is open? I was up there a few weeks ago in the middle of the day. Closed sign in door. Called the number and got the answering machine giving hours. No mention of vacation or anything like that. If they were permanently closed I would expect the phone to be disconnected.

Anyone been there when they were open since about June or so? Inquiring minds want to know.

Holden

Reports

Fannima30

Update

Anyone been here lately? Any new ladies working? Thanks!

Reports

Mrpepper1980

Question

Vicki is great. But does anyone have intel or digits for any more buxom babes working in the Fostoria area? I kinda like to watch them bounce. PM is OK.

Reports

JoeThomas

Relaxtion Station 3/9/12 Visit

Went to the Relaxation Station in Fostoria a few weeks ago at about 3pm in the afternoon on a Thursday. Was greeted by Vicki at the window, handed her $40 for the massage. She the came around to the side and was dressed very erotically, was a turn on, she smelled nice. Then she lead me back to the room where I proceeded to remove my clothes and lay on the table. The room was kind of small, but the table was comfortable. Lighting is very dark overall, with a red light in the room to provide ambiance. She gave me a very nice and relaxing full body massage, her touch is so soft I got an instant hard on. I turned over on my back and she started on my legs then slowly moved to that certain area. At this point I was rock hard and she touched it a little but, asked if I wanted her to do anything about it, I said sure. She then said the tip was $40. She proceeded to finish me off. Fucking amazing. I haven't cum like that in a long time. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I didn't ask for FS. I was just looking for a good HJ. Which she gave. So there's my review. Any additional details. Just let me know.

Reports

StoogeFan32

Stopped at Relaxation Station and met Vicky

Stopped by RS today around 10:15 AM and there was a closed sign in the window. Went and had lunch to see if they might be open after noon. Returned around 12:00 PM and they were open. Greeted by Vickey who was very friendly and gave a great light massage. Her fingers know how to excite a man and the cost was reasonable. Like the others said Vickey is on the older side but she has a great personality.

Building itself is run down and not in the greatest shape. It was raining when I was there and the roof leaked in back of the structure.

Reports

Fannima30
    Any new ladies here? Like the place but they need some new ones here.

Reports

Hold Caulfield

Fully Covered and Safe

Quote Originally Posted by WantaSpinner  [View Original Post]
    Was everything covered? Or does she do BBBJ?
    And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Holden

Reports

WantaSpinner

Vicky

Had a great session with Vicky a couple of weeks back. Was looking for the opportunity to go during week, rather than weekend (Thanks, Shooter) so I could experience Vicky instead of Dee. Was finally able to go up on a weekday afternoon. Had to wait for a couple of other customers. She was somewhat busy that day, but I finally timed it right and managed to get in. Excellent soft massage with lotion. At the flip she was extremely enthusiastic. This woman either enjoys her work or is a consummate actress (or maybe both). Left extremely satisfied (drained, in fact) and would definitely repeat again. She's no spinner, and the bod isn't as tight as it probably was at one time, but she makes up for a lot with enthusiasm and skill.

Holden Caulfield
    Was everything covered? Or does she do BBBJ?

Reports

Hold Caulfield

Great Session with Vicky

Had a great session with Vicky a couple of weeks back. Was looking for the opportunity to go during week, rather than weekend (Thanks, Shooter) so I could experience Vicky instead of Dee. Was finally able to go up on a weekday afternoon. Had to wait for a couple of other customers. She was somewhat busy that day, but I finally timed it right and managed to get in. Excellent soft massage with lotion. At the flip she was extremely enthusiastic. This woman either enjoys her work or is a consummate actress (or maybe both). Left extremely satisfied (drained, in fact) and would definitely repeat again. She's no spinner, and the bod isn't as tight as it probably was at one time, but she makes up for a lot with enthusiasm and skill.

Holden Caulfield

Reports

Shooter 57

Vicky's hours

Yes, Relaxation Station is open. The building next door is gone and now an empty lot. Had a session with Dee second weekend in April. Good Full Service Massage with competent skill. Would like to find out when Vicky is on duty. Have had sessions with Dee twice now and could always use a change. Any regulars know if there are any other staff than Vicky and Dee? Schedules?

Holden Caulfield
    Call to make sure, but last I knew, she works Mon through Thursday. 10am to 10 pm. Can't wait to get back to F town to see her again.

Reports

Hold Caulfield

RS Open as of April

Yes, Relaxation Station is open. The building next door is gone and now an empty lot. Had a session with Dee second weekend in April. Good Full Service Massage with competent skill. Would like to find out when Vicky is on duty. Have had sessions with Dee twice now and could always use a change. Any regulars know if there are any other staff than Vicky and Dee? Schedules?

Holden Caulfield

Posting Limitations