Fetish Hookup

Thread: Steubenville Ohio

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Informate
    Reports

Lucky8

Steubenville

Cross the bridge to W. VA. And find the dancer bars. Used to be a couple in Weirton and now one maybe a second one now too near the race track (Mountain Park). Pretty good action their. Also used to be a topless waitress bar in Chester area across the bridge from E. Liverpool.

Reports

Bangingu

Need some help in Steubenville.

Going to be in steubenville on july1 thur july4. Can anyone please give me some advice of were to look or were to go to have a good time. Will be up at a family get together an after a day of that I need a nite of fun. I f you know what I mean.

Thanks for your help.

Reports

Informate

Rae looking good

Hi everyone,

Been a long time since I last reported but I got a lead on some new talent. There is a 20 yr old now who answers to the Name RAE. Probably short for Rayanne (my guess) , But she is half black with a nice body very petite and very polite. Very inexperienced but at the same time accomadating. Get her while she is still somewhat innocent looking. She has a very sexy face. Found her by the old save alot building yesterday and did everything imaginable for 30 roses.

Reports

Goat Roper

WSW On North St?

Was in Steubenville for the first time and was on North St to eat at the Italian restaurant. Drove by it heading west and past the fire station was a decent looking female that I believe gave me 'the look' as she walked through a parking lot. I turned around, but she had already gotten into a car and was talking to an older Black gentleman (young white woman getting into an older black gentleman's car pretty much confirmed my suspicions).

As I drove around the block, the car pulled off with the WSW in it, so it did not appear that a police sting was in progress. Is this a normal spot in Steubenville? I'll be back in town soon.

Reports

Zauber
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynomite
    I just wanted to say, Steubenville has some sexy newscasters. Look at the two chics they have reporting the names of all the 'johns' that got caught in the sting. Is it just me or am i the only one that has wild fantasies when looking at these two.

Sorry to hear about the busts, we need real time sting reports LOL
    I'd give the one in the pink jacket $30 for a tit fuck but only if I can end with a facial.

Reports

Dynomite
    I just wanted to say, Steubenville has some sexy newscasters. Look at the two chics they have reporting the names of all the 'johns' that got caught in the sting. Is it just me or am i the only one that has wild fantasies when looking at these two.

Sorry to hear about the busts, we need real time sting reports LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newsa.jpg‎  

Reports

TheKinksman

The subject of Nicole

I just wanted to inform all you guy's. Most regretable Nicole has left town & from what I was told is not coming back. So I know we all will miss her very much. She was the one & only one that had her own cigarette's, wasn't a crack head, wasn't a rip off. And had a sweet clean shaven hairless pussy. And was a three hole girl, to boot. I sure as hell will miss her a hell of alot.

The Kinksman

Reports

Informate

so far still safe

Just wanted to let people know they didnt get me. Stay safe people, I know I am going to take a break from the hobby for a while till things settle down But I will keep monitoring the activity. Please guys stay safe.

Reports

NailCityGuy20

Steubenville LEO Sting

Just saw on WTOV that 15 hobbyists were busted in Downtown Steubenville today.

According to the report, LEO was using a decoy, sitting on the steps of an abandoned building, across from a church.

Reports

Informate

Darcy

I found Darcy over by the Ole Testa market. Did her real nice for 20 peanuts. She even let me go to greece with her. and CIM filled her face up real nice. And yes she swallowed. I will definatley see her again. I have a tenative date with her this weekend in a local motel with another girl named Lorretta. For 100 peanuts. Cannot wait. Darcy is 36 yrs old and a great face and Hot body. Smells real good and squeeas real loud.

Reports

TheBadWolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Informate
    I picked up Nicole last night She is about a 7 on the Peter meter, Oral skills are good. I got a BJ and FS with CGrk for 30 and yes she did let me CIM with swallow.

Nicloe is about 20 yrs old nice body and cute face. Get her now guys while she still looking good. She is definately a squeeler . I found her by theold Testas market standing in the rain. I did her a favor and gave her something warm to drink.

INFORMATE
    Nicole sounds like a good one. Too bad they don't all have numbers, make our lives alot less stressfull. Even if they could keep a phone, I have had dozens of numbers that are worthless now.

Reports

Informate

Some do

Quote Originally Posted by Torchkit
    Do any of the Steubenville girls have cell #s?

Some do But She did not

Reports

Torchkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Informate
    I picked up Nicole last night She is about a 7 on the Peter meter, Oral skills are good. I got a BJ and FS with CGrk for 30 and yes she did let me CIM with swallow.
    Nicloe is about 20 yrs old nice body and cute face. Get her now guys while she still looking good. She is definately a squeeler . I found her by theold Testas market standing in the rain. I did her a favor and gave her something warm to drink.

INFORMATE
    Do any of the Steubenville girls have cell #s?

Reports

Informate

Nicole

INFORMATE

Reports

Torchkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatelvis
    I read in the paper that the one girl had her charges dismissed. I wonder who she is sleeping with to get her charges dropped!

Seems they milked the guys for $300-$400. Amazing how the crackheads and everyone else never gets fined, but. Good honest work'in folks they milk for the Cash. Typical Ohio VAlley Politics
    Government is all about sucking money from the working man.

Posting Limitations