Ashley Madison
Ashley Madison

Thread: Sugar Bowl. ILM

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by ImThaGuy

Be careful

If your marriage is something you want to protect, I'd advise AGAINST any type of SD / SB arrangement unless you can 100% guarantee to the terms you setup with your girl. Saying something like, "Oh I'll take care of you monthly" and then balking on that agreement after the girl gets to know you could send her into a fit of rage with revenge on her mind. With FB and somewhat of a small community in Wilmington, it would be easy for any SB to turn on her SD if things go south. Just saying be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by ImThaGuy  [View Original Post]
    With good conscious advise on this one way or another. Consider my last few sentences in my last post. The consequences which stem from being caught in the act of infidelity are tough to leverage against someone willing to cross over from just having a little fun to the darker side of things. Surely it's wise to be cautious, but who can say when someone (a SB) may think a really bad idea might be a worthy pursuit. This makes it hard for me to hold any responsibility of providing any direct guidance for anyone with this concern specifically.

Even-so, I've found no reason to believe a SB would provide any greater of a risk than anyone else in any other setting. Morally speaking, LOL, I don't see them placing any lesser value or personal judgement towards a married gentleman seeking some fun on the side.

It'll just be a matter of putting your concerns out there and seeing who is willing to play ball. Some patience will likely be in order to get a few on hand to have on call on occasion and the strength in numbers principle will surely make it easier to have options when the time arises. After the process plays out and some arrangements are brought to a close in the FC, a routine may present itself and a simpler process of your doings altogether will have been achieved. It'll take some upfront effort though but the payoff seems to be well enough for most. The routine and monthly allowance will make it easier for them to be dependable as well.

Good luck and be safe.

I can't even

With good conscious advise on this one way or another. Consider my last few sentences in my last post. The consequences which stem from being caught in the act of infidelity are tough to leverage against someone willing to cross over from just having a little fun to the darker side of things. Surely it's wise to be cautious, but who can say when someone (a SB) may think a really bad idea might be a worthy pursuit. This makes it hard for me to hold any responsibility of providing any direct guidance for anyone with this concern specifically.

Even-so, I've found no reason to believe a SB would provide any greater of a risk than anyone else in any other setting. Morally speaking, LOL, I don't see them placing any lesser value or personal judgement towards a married gentleman seeking some fun on the side.

It'll just be a matter of putting your concerns out there and seeing who is willing to play ball. Some patience will likely be in order to get a few on hand to have on call on occasion and the strength in numbers principle will surely make it easier to have options when the time arises. After the process plays out and some arrangements are brought to a close in the FC, a routine may present itself and a simpler process of your doings altogether will have been achieved. It'll take some upfront effort though but the payoff seems to be well enough for most. The routine and monthly allowance will make it easier for them to be dependable as well.

Good luck and be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by UncwFan  [View Original Post]
    So, I've been a hobbyist for years, but the town has obviously dried up. As a hobbyist with a ring on my left hand, discretion was key, and simple in / out's were easily accomplished. How possible is this with a SB / SD situation? Are most SB ok with this setup? Just curious. Walking into new uncharted territory. It's not like I can go hang out at coffee shops and restaurants with the college kids, ya know.

TIA.

Guidance, please

So they say at the clinic, no news is good news. I got tested for everything including the herp (apparently they can do that now via bloodwork) a while before Christmas and never heard back from them. Life's been busy but I got around to getting the paperwork on hand now and the machine is still in good working order. Been inactive for a bit so it's good to have this peace of mind for later.

A new semester has begun. Fresh meat has surely raised the ceiling yet again, or will be in short enough time. College loans are just now coming in the mail and the SB's in this age group have learned or are learning how to use as little of their 'free' money for actual school as possible. Even so, their coffers are currently filled. Just prior to Christmas, they were empty. Considering timing of these things may play a part in how easily accessible sb's are. Prior to Christmas I was receiving messages from some I haven't heard from in months. I passed but it was still interesting to observe and learn the pattern of things. It's just in my nature.

Dinner and drinks seems to be more of an interest after considerable time has been spent over numerous visits. Depending on what you are looking for, most are most receptive to being treated with little difference than a typical UTR or Pro, just with a more tactful use of words. For the purpose of time management, beating around the Bush is counter productive. Being tactful is a good idea too though. Even though there's not a menu on the surface of texted conversations in closing the deal and ending up in the FC, there's still a menu. Same gift just in a different wrapping paper. Cutting to the chase, frequency of visits and value you place on that via their desired monthly allowance. -.

If you're looking for 6 sb's in 2 weeks, cast a wide net. - Personally, for the time being, I appreciate simplicity and the idea of taking care of one and having one take care of me. I never met a woman that didn't need a bit of guidance. This age group alone makes it not so easy with that in mind. There's a sincere interest in blessing my SB, but training her while still allowing for the reciprocity to have a genuine article in it is a timely process that only allows for time to tell the end story. All said and done, I'll never allow myself to get played or taken advantage of. I'll give plenty of rope to hang herself with though. If she passes the tests, she'll be blessed instead. -.

6 Sb's however many times a month? Unless they are one time visits and done, that's a lot to manage. When I was playing a little larger field, my total expenses ranged from $ to $$ for multiple hours of time multiple times per week. Now with managing just one and trying to make a difference outside of just the FC for both of our benefits, I'm a little higher than that, but there is also much more in the works than just a FC experience. Single, very busy middle aged attractive male, it's good to have someone to count on for things as needs come up. -.

In any event, for typical FC experiences only, going any higher than $$ per visit is too much imo. Some sb's will say they would like x per month to help with their needs. If it's in the budget, divide it by $$ or less and there's your routine so long as you both agree and enjoy each other's company. -.

Keep in mind though, one of my previous posts, things we could attain if that $ were invested in something else. This idea alone is part of why I am looking to work with one and guide us both in a direction that allows for the expense to seem like a better investment we can both reap the rewards from all said and done. <- this is more likened to what I consider a true SB / SD relationship. Just me. It's not so easy and if the sb has the mental capacity of a typical utr or pro then it won't work for me. Actions speak louder than words and if one wants to act like a hook then I don't want to be faced with the option of having to treat them like the hook they are behaving as. Again, just me and this alone narrows down my options considerably when picking from this same pool as everyone else. I've been around here and there too long to allow myself to be played, taken advantage of or stolen from before things come to a true end. That's important to realize for and about yourself when going this route unless you're willing to walk away with a loss. I'm simply not, and am hoping for the best for everyone in the end anyway.

Hope this helps.
    So, I've been a hobbyist for years, but the town has obviously dried up. As a hobbyist with a ring on my left hand, discretion was key, and simple in / out's were easily accomplished. How possible is this with a SB / SD situation? Are most SB ok with this setup? Just curious. Walking into new uncharted territory. It's not like I can go hang out at coffee shops and restaurants with the college kids, ya know.

TIA.

A Clean Machine -

So they say at the clinic, no news is good news. I got tested for everything including the herp (apparently they can do that now via bloodwork) a while before Christmas and never heard back from them. Life's been busy but I got around to getting the paperwork on hand now and the machine is still in good working order. Been inactive for a bit so it's good to have this peace of mind for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry777  [View Original Post]
    It is taking me 2-3 weeks to get a 19 year old ready. How did you do 6 in 2 weeks. You obviously skip dinner and drinks? Or was 2 weeks after you spent 4 weeks of prep work.

Can I ask the average price you paid for the 6 times in that dream of yours?
    A new semester has begun. Fresh meat has surely raised the ceiling yet again, or will be in short enough time. College loans are just now coming in the mail and the SB's in this age group have learned or are learning how to use as little of their 'free' money for actual school as possible. Even so, their coffers are currently filled. Just prior to Christmas, they were empty. Considering timing of these things may play a part in how easily accessible sb's are. Prior to Christmas I was receiving messages from some I haven't heard from in months. I passed but it was still interesting to observe and learn the pattern of things. It's just in my nature.

Dinner and drinks seems to be more of an interest after considerable time has been spent over numerous visits. Depending on what you are looking for, most are most receptive to being treated with little difference than a typical UTR or Pro, just with a more tactful use of words. For the purpose of time management, beating around the Bush is counter productive. Being tactful is a good idea too though. Even though there's not a menu on the surface of texted conversations in closing the deal and ending up in the FC, there's still a menu. Same gift just in a different wrapping paper. Cutting to the chase, frequency of visits and value you place on that via their desired monthly allowance. -.

If you're looking for 6 sb's in 2 weeks, cast a wide net. - Personally, for the time being, I appreciate simplicity and the idea of taking care of one and having one take care of me. I never met a woman that didn't need a bit of guidance. This age group alone makes it not so easy with that in mind. There's a sincere interest in blessing my SB, but training her while still allowing for the reciprocity to have a genuine article in it is a timely process that only allows for time to tell the end story. All said and done, I'll never allow myself to get played or taken advantage of. I'll give plenty of rope to hang herself with though. If she passes the tests, she'll be blessed instead. -.

6 Sb's however many times a month? Unless they are one time visits and done, that's a lot to manage. When I was playing a little larger field, my total expenses ranged from $ to $$ for multiple hours of time multiple times per week. Now with managing just one and trying to make a difference outside of just the FC for both of our benefits, I'm a little higher than that, but there is also much more in the works than just a FC experience. Single, very busy middle aged attractive male, it's good to have someone to count on for things as needs come up. -.

In any event, for typical FC experiences only, going any higher than $$ per visit is too much imo. Some sb's will say they would like x per month to help with their needs. If it's in the budget, divide it by $$ or less and there's your routine so long as you both agree and enjoy each other's company. -.

Keep in mind though, one of my previous posts, things we could attain if that $ were invested in something else. This idea alone is part of why I am looking to work with one and guide us both in a direction that allows for the expense to seem like a better investment we can both reap the rewards from all said and done. <- this is more likened to what I consider a true SB / SD relationship. Just me. It's not so easy and if the sb has the mental capacity of a typical utr or pro then it won't work for me. Actions speak louder than words and if one wants to act like a hook then I don't want to be faced with the option of having to treat them like the hook they are behaving as. Again, just me and this alone narrows down my options considerably when picking from this same pool as everyone else. I've been around here and there too long to allow myself to be played, taken advantage of or stolen from before things come to a true end. That's important to realize for and about yourself when going this route unless you're willing to walk away with a loss. I'm simply not, and am hoping for the best for everyone in the end anyway.

Hope this helps.

Luck I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Henry777  [View Original Post]
    It is taking me 2-3 weeks to get a 19 year old ready. How did you do 6 in 2 weeks. You obviously skip dinner and drinks? Or was 2 weeks after you spent 4 weeks of prep work.

Within my first week after paying for the membership I had 2 dreams. Probably could have had more but you must be able to drop everything and meet when they want to. Most are servers so they have unusual hours.

How did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by NetFem  [View Original Post]
    Once you sign up you should start receiving messages within a couple of hours. The real ones will "hunt" you down and send a message. If there is an interest, go immediately to phone text. I dreamt I scored about 6 times in less then 2 weeks, and I was being very particular on what I wanted. As a side note, stay away from the "brides to be" from other countries. LOL!

Entertainng!

Quote Originally Posted by NetFem  [View Original Post]
    Once you sign up you should start receiving messages within a couple of hours. The real ones will "hunt" you down and send a message. If there is an interest, go immediately to phone text. I dreamt I scored about 6 times in less then 2 weeks, and I was being very particular on what I wanted. As a side note, stay away from the "brides to be" from other countries. LOL!
    I am surprised that with a quick check of their cell number on old facebook, their real life appears. These 19 year olds are going to be fun to play with!

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Torco74  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the money to sign up for the entertainment? Have you found real girls here?

Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    I just get a chuckle out of some of the ladies who argue over financials and in doing so end up with nothing. I mean, miniscule amounts of money, it's ridiculous. Anyways, stand strong my brothers.
    Is it worth the money to sign up for the entertainment? Have you found real girls here?

Some of the SA girls are a trip!

I just get a chuckle out of some of the ladies who argue over financials and in doing so end up with nothing. I mean, miniscule amounts of money, it's ridiculous. Anyways, stand strong my brothers.

Ouch

And I mean that literally and figuratively. I always wonder with the girls who are into getting together right away wheather or not they are clean. The way I see it, anyone on SA should be treated the same as anyone on BP. Just because SA seems more upscale doesn't mean diddly squat; be careful, safety first, and like your'e saying don't be shy about talking turkey before getting in the sack. And obviously, if any of us run into anyone on SA or anywhere else for that matter who happen to have an STD, it's kind of our duty to call them out, either publicly or invite members to PM for details on who to avoid. Thanks for sharing your info, best of luck to you.

My ATF hit me with the info, but I'm pretty sure I avoided it fortunately. She came up with only a bacterial infection and I've shown no signs. She had known for days and wasn't going to tell me either except that we had a meet scheduled in very short time. It's clinic time for me and no FC action until I learn of my health status.

Present day college females have had more sexual experiences than likely any other category and are more eager to please than any other time in history. With the multitude of influences through mobile devices, things such as appearance and sexual performance have become a top item in giving them feelings of self worth whether they have 'daddy issues' or not. The eagerness to please and the freedom to act and do many things is indeed well enough a blessing, but it also deserves consideration when you want to remain STD free.

Bringing up the topic of exchanging recent STD test results during a M&G or even prior to that is the best way to let it be know this is something that is expected to be on the table. Clean tests are a requirement for playing this game, for me and any other anyway. If I lose that clean bill of health I am out of the game. So it's non debatable. STD test or no deal. POTs will appreciate it all the same and it also gives some surety in a non-incriminating fashion as to what is hoped for as things progress. I've been surprised to get responses that they never have had it requested before, but they like the idea and appreciate the caution. With the youth and eagerness to please college women possess, there is also a lack of discipline that likely includes a history of them having more than a little unprotected sex.

STD Screening Tests should be performed on some sort of scheduled basis thereafter as well because things are going on otherwise on other occasions. It's not worth it. Even with having the conversation to include a mutual respect requesting for safety purposes to only be with others that have been tested and using protection, they'll smile and say sure but in all honesty can we really expect POT's to be that respectful to us considering the lack of self respect involved in doing this in the first place. - I truly feel lucky to not have any symptoms of her thing, but I am still worried a bit and any other arrangements have been put on halt in the meantime.

STD Screening

My ATF hit me with the info, but I'm pretty sure I avoided it fortunately. She came up with only a bacterial infection and I've shown no signs. She had known for days and wasn't going to tell me either except that we had a meet scheduled in very short time. It's clinic time for me and no FC action until I learn of my health status.

Present day college females have had more sexual experiences than likely any other category and are more eager to please than any other time in history. With the multitude of influences through mobile devices, things such as appearance and sexual performance have become a top item in giving them feelings of self worth whether they have 'daddy issues' or not. The eagerness to please and the freedom to act and do many things is indeed well enough a blessing, but it also deserves consideration when you want to remain STD free.

Bringing up the topic of exchanging recent STD test results during a M&G or even prior to that is the best way to let it be know this is something that is expected to be on the table. Clean tests are a requirement for playing this game, for me and any other anyway. If I lose that clean bill of health I am out of the game. So it's non debatable. STD test or no deal. POTs will appreciate it all the same and it also gives some surety in a non-incriminating fashion as to what is hoped for as things progress. I've been surprised to get responses that they never have had it requested before, but they like the idea and appreciate the caution. With the youth and eagerness to please college women possess, there is also a lack of discipline that likely includes a history of them having more than a little unprotected sex.

STD Screening Tests should be performed on some sort of scheduled basis thereafter as well because things are going on otherwise on other occasions. It's not worth it. Even with having the conversation to include a mutual respect requesting for safety purposes to only be with others that have been tested and using protection, they'll smile and say sure but in all honesty can we really expect POT's to be that respectful to us considering the lack of self respect involved in doing this in the first place. - I truly feel lucky to not have any symptoms of her thing, but I am still worried a bit and any other arrangements have been put on halt in the meantime.

13. 12-13-17 00:55

Quick to the draw

Indicative of either UTR or Pro familiar with the way it works. They smell fresh meat.

Not saying it couldn't turn into a real SD/SB arrangement.

If you signed up on SA, they're likely real though, just real pros or UTR's. Maybe that's what you're looking for. SD4M is full of spam in my experience.

Throwaway phone. Reply briefly, offer the phone number and to go to text asap. Get to the point, but don't talk in a way that would be incriminating to you or them. There's a silent understanding. Read about flags in post #3 of this thread.

Arrange a meet. Be prepared for a possible m&g to be in the FC. It's possible is all. Likely even.

Do not pay to m&g for coffee.

It's a process getting from where you are to closing the deal. Not sure how much you have read about negotiations etc. If not much, do yourself a favor and read a bit before you jump in.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...827&viewfull=1#post2480827. ( Post #9 )

Good times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Torco74  [View Original Post]
    I signed up here and within a day had about a dozen messages. I did not purchase the membership to read all of these messages yet. Are the girls here legit or just bots selling memberships??

Membership

I signed up here and within a day had about a dozen messages. I did not purchase the membership to read all of these messages yet. Are the girls here legit or just bots selling memberships??

Absolutely

Take it offline asap is what I do. A throwaway phone from from Walmart is is cheap and makes providing some contact info far less risky overall. - If she doesn't go to texting relatively quick something is probably up.

Overall though as far as I can tell, there are relatively few fakes on SA.

This reminded me of one I should probably restart a conversation with. An exception to this rule. It took a bit of communicating online prior to us beginning texting. This one was truly brand new at sugaring (I could just tell by the content of her communications. See flags post #3) and to me that made it worth the extra effort. I found myself caught up with others before I was able to close the deal with this one, but I do still have her contact info we had a good rapport prior to my 'ghosting' her via text.

A new sugar baby to me is the best. There is the most opportunity there for some sincere moments with a more 'innocent' baby that is likely looking for little more than a guy to spoil her a bit and show her some things in the bedroom she's only heard or fantasized about otherwise. This is the kind of sugar baby that can truly appreciate a sugar daddy's givings and would demonstrate this appreciation in various different ways.

Confidence is a big deal. Just be blunt as possible without crossing the line of being self incriminating when communicating via written word. There will be plenty of time to get to know each other and small talk when working out in the FC. Keep chatter to a minimum until meeting, cast a wide net and don't fear rejection. Definitely no shortage of options.

Quote Originally Posted by NCHobbyist69  [View Original Post]
    I've found SA to be very gratifying. One hint: if you are chatting with a SB on SA's messaging platform and float the idea of either meeting or texting / emailing to continue talking, and the girl deflects and keeps chatting on SA, gently nudge her again. If she ignores it or continues to chat on SA, she may be a paid freelancer working for SA to keep guys on there and renewing their membership. Don't' believe me? That's fine, BUT I actually know for a fact taht is what happens. If the girl is serious, she'll take your invite to chat off of SA. If not, well, I guess enjoy chatting with no hope of meeting if that's your thing.

Posting Limitations