This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    So what was the damage?

Price?

Quote Originally Posted by MrAtomic
    Howdy Guys!

I was in LA for a conference this weekend and did some looking about while I was there.

The real jewel in my trip was on my last day in town.
    Her ad is at
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/444205056.html
    TALENTED Expert Oralist MILF - Lay Back & Enjoy My "Zen Head" (10a-2p) - w4m
    I'm not putting her number here in case she gets out of the biz but if you search milf head you will find her in Santa Monica.

She's an older girl in her thirties and between jobs and is new to the scene. When I called her she talked to me for awhile checking me out. I guess she liked the screening and we set a date for noon. She seems to be very particular in who she lets come over.

I arrived in Santa Monica early, checked out the pier and walked on the beach. I'm from OKC and don't get the opportunity to see the ocean much and that was really nice.

I called at noon. No Answer. Called several times, left messages. Just when I was about to write this one off she returned my call and gave me directions to a nice secure location.

When I arrived she started with a big hug squishing her huge tits into me. Very comfortable both physically and personally. A very attractive and charming woman. She offered drinks and 420 and we sat and chatted for about an hour. She'd warned me that she wanted to get to know me first, I didn't realize how serious she was about that. She's also dead serious about head only so if y'all are wanting more pass her by.

So we get to the deed and OH MY GOD! She went to town....licking, sucking, ball sucking, finger play, a bit of tit-fucking and great noises. I wasn't about to let myself pop with this performance until I had too. I kept waiting for the obligitory "Are you about to cum yet?" but it never came. After about 35 or so minutes of this I realized that I had to get to the airport and let go in a gusher. She didn't stop then and spent several more minutes sucking, humming music (the national anthem!) and licking.

She's really into this guys and if she's into you will give you the hummer of your life. Afterwards she told me that she LOVES BJs, and she loves marathon blowjobs, getting a guy close, then stopping for a break and going back for more. She doesn't like to talk money and reluctantly gave me a number upfront. She didn't collect upfront and afterwards I upped what she had told me by 33% with no regrets about it. I missed my plane but it was well worth it as she has me fantasizing about booking a trip back to LA in the near future. I'm pretty much an aficionado of fellatio and have hooked up with providers on three continents but besides my fondly remembered first blowjob this one tops them all.

She may not be around long so make sure to check her out while you can. Tell her the long haired guy with glasses from Oklahoma mentioned her!

Mr.A

Best Freakin Head ever!

Howdy Guys!
    I was in LA for a conference this weekend and did some looking about while I was there.

The real jewel in my trip was on my last day in town.
    Her ad is at
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ers/444205056.html
    TALENTED Expert Oralist MILF - Lay Back & Enjoy My "Zen Head" (10a-2p) - w4m
    I'm not putting her number here in case she gets out of the biz but if you search milf head you will find her in Santa Monica.

She's a mid-thirties girl and between jobs and is new to the scene. When I called her she talked to me for awhile checking me out. I guess she liked the screening and we set a date for noon. She seems to be very particular in who she lets come over.

I arrived in Santa Monica early, checked out the pier and walked on the beach. I'm from OKC and don't get the opportunity to see the ocean much and that was really nice.

I called at noon. No Answer. Called several times, left messages. Just when I was about to write this one off she returned my call and gave me directions to a nice secure location.

When I arrived she started with a big hug squishing her huge tits into me. Very comfortable both physically and personally. A very attractive, intelligent and charming sexy woman. She offered drinks and 420 and we sat and chatted for about an hour. She'd warned me that she wanted to get to know me first, I didn't realize how serious she was about that. She's also dead serious about head only so if y'all are wanting more pass her by.

So we get to the deed and OH MY GOD! She went to town....licking, sucking, ball sucking, finger play, a bit of tit-fucking and great noises. I wasn't about to let myself pop with this performance until I had to. I kept waiting for the obligatory "Are you about to cum yet?" but it never came. After about 35 or so minutes of this I realized that I had to get to the airport and let go in a gusher. She didn't stop then and spent several more minutes sucking, humming music (the national anthem!) and licking.

She's really into this guys and if she's into you will give you the hummer of your life. Afterwards she told me that she LOVES BJs, and she loves marathon blowjobs, getting a guy close, then stopping for a break and going back for more. She doesn't like to talk money and reluctantly gave me a number upfront. She didn't collect upfront and afterwards I upped what she had told me by 33% with no regrets about it. I missed my plane but it was well worth it as she has me fantasizing about booking a trip back to LA in the near future. I'm pretty much an aficionado of fellatio and have hooked up with providers on three continents but besides my fondly remembered first blowjob this one tops them all.

She may not be around long so make sure to check her out while you can. Tell her the long haired guy with glasses from Oklahoma mentioned her!

Mr.A
    Last edited by MrAtomic; 10-11-07 at 03:32. Reason: more details and changes

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker
    Her prices are up, must be all the good reviews!
    Someone is telling too much details which inflates the service fees.

Before: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ers/442904982.html
    After: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ers/443951461.html
    Good find. The problem is that there are too few girls around CL that give good service, so if it becomes known that one gives good service, they will get flooded with calls and that will allow them to drive up their prices.

Hopefully, the ROBs will wise up and realize that they can make more $ by giving better service.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorillla
    Hey from Memphis guys,

Yall know this one? Or am I dreaming?

http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/445538148.html
    That looks like the one that was offerring the $25 bj in the Gardena Best Western.

Omg

Baldy. You Are Awesome!

Her Body Rocks!

Hopefully I Can Hit That When She Returns.

M. O. S

Bringing you LA's finest redhead

Hey from Memphis guys,

Yall know this one? Or am I dreaming?

Hey daddy

my name is luscious....

and tonight let me ride your lollipop just the way you like

pics are current and me me me or its free...

one bill is all you need to play with me

incalls all night
    http://memphis.craigslist.org/ers/445538148.html

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker

Well I had planned on seeing her today or tommorrow, but forget it now!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Cruiser
    Because I was paying $80 for a quickie, I didn't push it.
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/ers/442968784.html

Mylee (925) 470-5498

BALDY (WowThatWasFun) CRUISER

Magical MYLEE

I just talked to Mylee on the phone. She is out of town till next week.

She told me she will be back in LA for sure next week.

BALDY CRUISER
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MyleeBC3a.JPG‎  

karmin -- ROB

I had been seeing her ad. The pictures are real and she is cute. Unfortunately, that's the only good thing about her. She has a real bad
    attitude and a REAL insulting ROB mentality. If you dig a chick that
    puts her hand between you and her so that you can only get 1 inch of your cock in her and insults your manhood if you tell her it's a turnoff, then she's the one for you. If you want something better than that, then I'd suggest you stay away.

I actually thought the one that only provided the lapdance and massage was
    better, because at least she was nice about it. This one is foul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karmin.jpg‎  

Talk about a Diamond in the Rough. HOLY COW!!!

I was in Glendale on business. Afterwards, I checked CL on my laptop. Found an ad for Mylee. She told me she was just around the corner at a hotel. We did 3 call.

She opened the hotel door. I couldn't believe my eyes. This little petite spinner, cute as a button, was looking up at me. She said, "So how is your day going?" I said, it just got a whole lot better baby!!!

We got naked & I just started kissing her all over, from head to toe. I couldn't get enough of her. I sucked on her titties for a good long 5 minutes till my dick got rock hard. Then I went to daty. Cute shaved pussy. Then I layed on my back anticipating a nice cbj, but she put on the condom & got on top.

Because I was paying $80 for a quickie, I didn't push it. She rode me good. I played with her titties & gripped her tiny ass in my hands. I asked her how old she was when her titties started growing. She said 3rd grade. I told her she was a definite spinner. She didn't know what that meant. When I told her, she couldn't stop laughing.

We switched to mish. I pinned her ankles back & laid some serious pipe. She asked me if it felt good. I said God Damn this feels good baby!!!! I wanted to bang her for a couple hours. She is a real sweet heart.

Then we finished with doggie. I felt her up all over, during doggie. Reached under to squeeze those titties and grabbed her waist & pounded away. She has cute little feet. I grabbed her ankles & let her move her ass into me. I must have been bangin her for a good 20 to 30 minutes. Finally I shot a load, and told her she was a real breath of fresh air. She giggled & we cleaned up.

She doesn't have any tattoos. Very fresh, clean body. About as young as you will find. 18 years old. She said she would turn 19 very soon. She is visiting here from Miami. I think she is the shortest girl I have ever banged. She said she is 4' 10", But I swear she could be shorter. I felt like I could pick her up with one hand. LOL. I will definitely repeat on this one.

I told her to come closer to LAX. She wasn't sure where LAX was. Guys, have fun with her. Tell her Baldy Cruiser sent you.

Mylee (925) 470-5498

Great find. Congrats and a great story as well. I wish that I still lived in L.A.

She doesn't have any tattoos. Very fresh, clean body. About as young as you will find. 18 years old. She said she would turn 19 very soon. She is visiting here from Miami. I think she is the shortest girl I have ever banged. She said she is 4' 10", But I swear she could be shorter. I felt like I could pick her up with one hand. LOL. I will definitely repeat on this one.

I told her to come closer to LAX. She wasn't sure where LAX was. Guys, have fun with her. Tell her Baldy Cruiser sent you.

Mylee (925) 470-5498

BC,
    "When" you see her again (and I trust that you will), tell when she comes back EAST, she should stop thru Charlotte and check out a buddy of yours....

Nice little cutie...

Baldy you are the MAN!!!!

I gotta get some of that this week. Now that I'm back in town it's ready to play. First stop KHVIII then on to Mylee.

I was in Glendale on business. Afterwards, I checked CL on my laptop. Found an ad for Mylee. She told me she was just around the corner at a hotel. We did 3 call.

She opened the hotel door. I couldn't believe my eyes. This little petite spinner, cute as a button, was looking up at me. She said, "So how is your day going?" I said, it just got a whole lot better baby!!!

We got naked & I just started kissing her all over, from head to toe. I couldn't get enough of her. I sucked on her titties for a good long 5 minutes till my dick got rock hard. Then I went to daty. Cute shaved pussy. Then I layed on my back anticipating a nice cbj, but she put on the condom & got on top.

Because I was paying $80 for a quickie, I didn't push it. She rode me good. I played with her titties & gripped her tiny ass in my hands. I asked her how old she was when her titties started growing. She said 3rd grade. I told her she was a definite spinner. She didn't know what that meant. When I told her, she couldn't stop laughing.

We switched to mish. I pinned her ankles back & laid some serious pipe. She asked me if it felt good. I said God Damn this feels good baby!!!! I wanted to bang her for a couple hours. She is a real sweet heart.

Then we finished with doggie. I felt her up all over, during doggie. Reached under to squeeze those titties and grabbed her waist & pounded away. She has cute little feet. I grabbed her ankles & let her move her ass into me. I must have been bangin her for a good 20 to 30 minutes. Finally I shot a load, and told her she was a real breath of fresh air. She giggled & we cleaned up.

Mylee (925) 470-5498

More About Condoms!

Quote Originally Posted by hellman5
    they don't hold condoms, because the dumbass police use them as evidence.
    thus, the police are stupidly encouraging girls to go bareback in order to avoid getting arrested.

i think this is solid evidence that the police are not about "serve and protect", but instead they are about "increasing arrest counts".
    also, in the case of a sting, the decoy will ask you to bring condoms as evidence and proof of your purpose for the visit. if you had no condoms, you could claim you were there for a "massage" or for "companionship". with the condoms in your pocket or your car, especially if they were requested by the decoy on a taped conversation, it proves your intention and....you are busted bigtime.

i saw this "trick" used on the dateline show with chris hansen, where the police were setting up and busting guys who go after **** girls on the internet. same would apply here. a sting is a sting is a sting.

it could pay to use your big head if a provider asks you to bring condoms, especially if there other "warning" signs that seem a little wrong.

Mylee - Salvadorian Hottie - 4' 10" - spinner

Mylee (925) 470-5498

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MyleeBC7a.JPG‎   MyleeBC8a.JPG‎   MyleeBC9a.JPG‎   MyleeBC10a.JPG‎   MyleeBC11a.JPG‎  

MyleeBC12a.JPG‎   MyleeBC13a.JPG‎   MyleeBC5a.JPG‎   MyleeBC2a.JPG‎   MyleeBC4a.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations