Bang a Milf

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

Bear222
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]

She had jeans and a heavy black ski jacket with a fur lined hood.
    Saw her walking around the parking lot today about 11:00 am. She is cute like you said and I made a trip though the parking lot but she never made eye contact with me. Don't think she is a LEO but something is strange.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Ally's Moving

Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    Been looking for her. I know she advertises on BP, but not going to pay those rates. What time did you find her?
    I was just texting with her tonight (PM me for her digits.) She's moving to a place off of Lalor. She needs a heater. I told her to be careful. I don't want to hear about a house fire from a space heater knocked over. Angie is also moving but I'm not sure where. I don't think it is home to South Carolina. RM.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Gals have always hung out there, but trust your gut, if it says no then go with it I didn't see here there.
    Doesn't sound like a sting since she asked you for a few bucks. Although, odd she refused the ride. Hopefully it was just a newbie out there that doesn't know how to take a hint. I'm sure she'll be out there again.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Ally is around. Top notch as always! I give her an A+ for her performance tonight. Nice southern gal.
    Been looking for her. I know she advertises on BP, but not going to pay those rates. What time did you find her?

Reports

Syberman2006

Trust your gut feeling

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    The other day around, there was a cute girl hanging right out of the door at Pantry One offering herself. Said she was clean, and please make mebfeel real good. She was really begging. I walked into the store, got what I needed and as I was going out, she was begging again.

I offered her a ride which was declined. Then asked for a few bucks to help out and gave $2.

Two hours later, I was driving by there again, went inside for a drink and she was inside now, at the door. Still offering herself with the same pitch. (this surprised me, because it was inside a store I considered respectable).

As I left again, she pitched it and I declined. She asked for money, I offered to buy her food or coffee. She wanted money. Offered the ride again, she decloned again.

I asked her name and she said it was Maria, 5'5, 130 (tough to tell all bundled up) long straight black hair.

Gals have always hung out there, but trust your gut, if it says no then go with it I didn't see here there.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen or heard from Ally or Anna in a few days. I saw that the NJ State POPO were out in force on Friday night so hoping they weren't caught in anything going on. In these kind of times just have to worry about the stings set up. RM.
    Ally is around. Top notch as always! I give her an A+ for her performance tonight. Nice southern gal.

Reports

BirdLover

Possible sting?

The other day around, there was a cute girl hanging right out of the door at Pantry One offering herself. Said she was clean, and please make mebfeel real good. She was really begging. I walked into the store, got what I needed and as I was going out, she was begging again.

I offered her a ride which was declined. Then asked for a few bucks to help out and gave $2.

Two hours later, I was driving by there again, went inside for a drink and she was inside now, at the door. Still offering herself with the same pitch. (this surprised me, because it was inside a store I considered respectable).

As I left again, she pitched it and I declined. She asked for money, I offered to buy her food or coffee. She wanted money. Offered the ride again, she decloned again.

I asked her name and she said it was Maria, 5'5, 130 (tough to tell all bundled up) long straight black hair.

Reports

BirdLover
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    I saw BJ was out there the other day. Looks like she lost a lot of weight since we last saw her photographed. She definitely earned her name in her skills, but been there, done that years ago.
    Anyone have a pic link for her? I think I know who you are talking about, but just need a refresher.

Sorry to hear about Mandy. Hoping CA was helping.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    Picked up BJ, maybe 30's brunette, not too hard on the eyes either, on Mott, like 8 ish on a Sunday evening. I wanted her butt, and we agreed an acceptable price, so took off across the river, and got a nice warm room with hot water even. CBJ, but she does a decent job, and possibly earned her name. But she reneged on giving up her butt with some BS story about bringing her wrong asthma inhaler, so after like 20 secs of banging her regularly and finding she was on the rag too (which from her standpoint seemed to mean I couldn't just continue), she did at least do an OK job of licking my boys to finish. Possibly not a total blowout, and got her number in case I feel like trying again sometime.
    I saw BJ was out there the other day. Looks like she lost a lot of weight since we last saw her photographed. She definitely earned her name in her skills, but been there, done that years ago.

Reports

Currymonster

Bj

Picked up BJ, maybe 30's brunette, not too hard on the eyes either, on Mott, like 8 ish on a Sunday evening. I wanted her butt, and we agreed an acceptable price, so took off across the river, and got a nice warm room with hot water even. CBJ, but she does a decent job, and possibly earned her name. But she reneged on giving up her butt with some BS story about bringing her wrong asthma inhaler, so after like 20 secs of banging her regularly and finding she was on the rag too (which from her standpoint seemed to mean I couldn't just continue), she did at least do an OK job of licking my boys to finish. Possibly not a total blowout, and got her number in case I feel like trying again sometime.

Reports

RecycleMikel6
    Some amazing investigative reporting. I can just hear her BSing her way out of that one. But it fits her MO. The two of them are so in love and devoted to each other. RM.

Reports

Little Conner
    She's 35? Time does fly.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear222  [View Original Post]
    Took a couple of runs past the usual spots and the streets were dead all day. I saw one BSW who looked like a Tranny at best.

Guess all the usual suspects were getting ready for their Super Bowl parties.
    My last few trips have been dead too. Anyone having any luck?

Reports

Bear222

Dead streets

Took a couple of runs past the usual spots and the streets were dead all day. I saw one BSW who looked like a Tranny at best.

Guess all the usual suspects were getting ready for their Super Bowl parties.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 92 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations