Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

Dirty BJ

Wanda

The other night I picked up a chubby LSW on s clinton named wanda. Oral skills were weak and she was checking my pockets the whole time for whatever she could find. Guess what she found? Nothing. Hahah Stay away from chubs Wanda. Trouble waiting to happen and not a memorable experience at all.

Dirty.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

When it rains, it pours.

Ok do it I need $ asap.

That was the message I got from Valerie while at lunch. She is a hefty redhead on clinton and Hamilton right now.

She needed some funds I guess. I made sure it was ok with her first before posting here.

Pm me for her number.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Then Angie texted "Ok I am and alley is with me tell them 2 brunette small tits. . round ass available together or apart call either mine or her phone". PM me for the digits.
    Jewels, aka Jennifer. Any one seen her? I had her one night picked her up on a cold street, has great oral skills, the rest was just ok. Still no complaints a nice gal.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

2 southern belles

Ally just texted "Days and nights confused they just need to call".
    Then Angie texted "Ok I am and alley is with me tell them 2 brunette small tits. . round ass available together or apart call either mine or her phone". PM me for the digits.

Reports

RecycleMikel6
    I haven't seen or heard from Ally or Anna in a few days. I saw that the NJ State POPO were out in force on Friday night so hoping they weren't caught in anything going on. In these kind of times just have to worry about the stings set up. RM.
    Ally just texted "Days and nights confused they just need to call".

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Ally, Anna others missing in action

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBJ  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen SC Ally out there?
    I haven't seen or heard from Ally or Anna in a few days. I saw that the NJ State POPO were out in force on Friday night so hoping they weren't caught in anything going on. In these kind of times just have to worry about the stings set up. RM.

Reports

Dirty BJ

Ally

Any one seen SC Ally out there?

Reports

Jraba

S broad and its cold

Passed through last night. Was prob 10 degrees and there were still 3 or 4 girls out. A tall blond, small skinny blond, old wierd lady and a chubby black chick.

It was freezing. Was suprised to see anyone on the streets.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Tara or should I say Lola, Political Science and Psychology Major

Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    Save your money with Tara on going for an indoor date. She talks a good game, but she'll rush you. Nice enough girl, but would stick to car dates.
    A few weeks ago she was so drunk and wanted a ride. She was quizzing me on Political stuff like "What are the three branches of government?" "What are Checks and Balances" I gave her the correct responses and she was impressed. She then should have asked for an example of each of the checks. She has some College (Rutgers) under her belt. Then she had some other views on guys coming out to have sex with girls and lying to family and so on. I eventually told her to get out of my car. Saw her few days later and she was so apologetic. She had been so hammered. But I have also found that she isn't that great in bed and talks a better game. So don't waste your time on the No-tel. A few months ago Tara had asked that I NOT report on her in this forum. I said I would refer to her as Lola. Then when I was calling her from across the street and yelling LOLA, she didn't even look! RM.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    And I thought we had pretty poor access to notels. Usually have to go to another state.

I found Tara out last night, said she'd slept for 2 days and just come out, so didn't want to go too far. I thought her skills were good, eagerly blew my load for her to spit out the door. I think I could take her to Morrisville sometime. No phone, says she always walks by the church now, doesn't date black guys.
    Save your money with Tara on going for an indoor date. She talks a good game, but she'll rush you. Nice enough girl, but would stick to car dates.

Reports

Sd Tito

NE Philly?

My experience as of lately is that the girls being out late night are far and few in between. Less traffic, and more LE. Kinda hard to blend in with no other traffic around. Best times I found are when there's some traffic going to and coming home from work. If I'm looking for someone this late, I usually cruise to the NE philly area. Seems to have been my goto place at night.
    Hey LC: May I ask what part of NE Philly you have had luck? Roosevelt Blvd area?

Reports

Currymonster
    Only drawback is mainly car dates since there aren't the notels that we have available.
    And I thought we had pretty poor access to notels. Usually have to go to another state.

I found Tara out last night, said she'd slept for 2 days and just come out, so didn't want to go too far. I thought her skills were good, eagerly blew my load for her to spit out the door. I think I could take her to Morrisville sometime. No phone, says she always walks by the church now, doesn't date black guys.

Reports

Little Conner
    Thanks for the info Little Conner. For me I usually can't plan when I will be able to be out and about. Its usually after I have been out and had a few drinks and that's always late. I have been to NE Philly but not recently. As I remember NE Philly was fantastic in the early 2000's.

Thanks Dirty BJ.
    I'm sure it's not as good as the early 2000's, but the quality is usually better than trenton. Always able to find someone. Only drawback is mainly car dates since there aren't the notels that we have available.

Reports

Dirty BJ

Night time

My experience as of lately is that the girls being out late night are far and few in between. Less traffic, and more LE. Kinda hard to blend in with no other traffic around. Best times I found are when there's some traffic going to and coming home from work. If I'm looking for someone this late, I usually cruise to the NE philly area. Seems to have been my goto place at night.
    Thanks for the info Little Conner. For me I usually can't plan when I will be able to be out and about. Its usually after I have been out and had a few drinks and that's always late. I have been to NE Philly but not recently. As I remember NE Philly was fantastic in the early 2000's.

Thanks Dirty BJ.

Reports

Little Conner
    Crusing in trenton now. Nothing to be found.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations