Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

BirdLover

And

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    She invited me to watch a movie. Asked if I would take some pictures to post on a new BP ad. Well we never got to the picture taking part. She was doing some cleaning in her room and kept shaking her booty in my face. Very hard to keep watching the movie. It was very late and I just had to leave. She asked what I was doing "tomorrow". I said I had to work and wouldn't be available until after 9 pm. I think she wanted me to do something midday. She has completely moved away from the "Center" of attention place. She still keeps wondering where all the USASG guys are that have her number. PM me if you still want her number, and I'll be glad to pass it along if you have Senior membership with some longevity in posting. RM.
    Interested in contacting, not big on calling.

Reports

Full Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Any experience is better than serena, she was my worst experience ever. BTW why would you take the time to go through my posts unless your her pimp.
    Back when Serena was working she wanted homegrown billy bob grade a prime beef not imported wet noodle and chick peas.

Reports

Full Staff

Sharon

Met up with old blondie on the stroll recently and we partied a few blocks away at her sister's (safe) house. Sharon's skills have eroded over the years and she still talks about a bed in detox awaiting her imminent arrival. But she's nice to me, I like her and we had a good time. Once she gets her fix she can still give decent head. Street rate. Happy hunting.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Ally is looking pretty good.

Saw her and blond Jen on South Broad at the library / church. Block down from food pantry. She actual looks pretty good not the picked up scanky girl of past. If I didn't already have plans, I'd give it a go. RM.

Reports

Corky

Tried messaging Nichole

Last night Nicole was telling me she has a plan to leave Trenton and go back to South Carolina. Even though I will miss the BBBJCIM I know she can have a better life near family. So what this means is that we all need to sample the goods and give her a good send off somewhere close to Christmas. RM.
    I tried sending a text message this morning I'll see if I get a response. Hope to meet her but understand things don't always work out. Thanks Mike anyway for the info.

Corky.

Reports

Delhi
    Last night Nicole was telling me she has a plan to leave Trenton and go back to South Carolina. Even though I will miss the BBBJCIM I know she can have a better life near family. So what this means is that we all need to sample the goods and give her a good send off somewhere close to Christmas. RM.
    Tried calling her again, phone just keeps going to Voicemail. Really want to meet her.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

A Girl With A Plan

Reports

Delhi
    Quote Originally Posted by FullStaff  [View Original Post]
    You didn't know TS=transexual=Man? Wow. Oh well. Enjoy!
    Any experience is better than serena, she was my worst experience ever. BTW why would you take the time to go through my posts unless your her pimp.

Reports

Full Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I think your right, didn't know that bit. Guess I will pass and look for something better. This one caught my eye.

http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...ial-30/9788873
    You didn't know TS=transexual=Man? Wow. Oh well. Enjoy!

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nicole is an ATF for me.

She invited me to watch a movie. Asked if I would take some pictures to post on a new BP ad. Well we never got to the picture taking part. She was doing some cleaning in her room and kept shaking her booty in my face. Very hard to keep watching the movie. It was very late and I just had to leave. She asked what I was doing "tomorrow". I said I had to work and wouldn't be available until after 9 pm. I think she wanted me to do something midday. She has completely moved away from the "Center" of attention place. She still keeps wondering where all the USASG guys are that have her number. PM me if you still want her number, and I'll be glad to pass it along if you have Senior membership with some longevity in posting. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Is Daniella a bad girl? I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    For those wondering about Daniella, she is now on Broad accross from the Church. Wearing a grey tank with something hot pink hanging from the bottom of the shirt. Black skin tight pants and long brown hair wavy.
    Looked like she had been nabbed by LE a few hours ago. She either didn't have warrants, played the get out of jail free card, gave the good BBBJCIM, Did nothing at all to be stopped in the first place. She's on S. Broad now. Looking her usual HOT self.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

UCLE Got her.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    For those wondering about Daniella, she is now on Broad accross from the Church. Wearing a grey tank with something hot pink hanging from the bottom of the shirt. Black skin tight pants and long brown hair wavy.
    Saw her sitting on the curb just now. With a LE lights a flashing. Doesn't look too good on Genesee street near Anderson. RM.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Last Thursday I met up with Nora or Destiny or whatever name she is using. Parked and she coaxed out a very good BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off and checked out some others. Yesterday (Monday) she flags me down to ask if I found a set of teeth in my car. I said no but invited her to look. Sure enough they were under her the passenger seat. I could only imagine if the family had found them first. And now I know why it felt so good! RM.
    The BBBJ must have felt perfect! I always check my car after a date, once I found a needle under the front seat, I'd hate to get stopped with something that fell out. I must say that was not fun.

Stay Safe.

Reports

BirdLover

Daniella Tuesday afternoon.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Missing teeth

Last Thursday I met up with Nora or Destiny or whatever name she is using. Parked and she coaxed out a very good BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off and checked out some others. Yesterday (Monday) she flags me down to ask if I found a set of teeth in my car. I said no but invited her to look. Sure enough they were under her the passenger seat. I could only imagine if the family had found them first. And now I know why it felt so good! RM.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations