Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

RecycleMikel6

Her name is actually Justine FB member too.

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Is this Christine?
    See her most often on S Clinton between Hamilton and Dye. Multicultural activities depending on the donation. I find it interesting once you know one SW's FB name you then find all of her friends that are on the avenues.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Anna is looking for some playmates, not streets.

Anna sent me this message: "I'll let you put my # on there and help who calls me because you know alot of the guys. ".

Please help me find some friends. Senior members may PM Recyclemikel6 for my number. Not feeling to good but wants to feel better. RM.

Reports

BirdLover
    BirdLover, I hate to break it to you. Mandy is married and living in San Diego with her husband. Made a break from all the crap. I hope she goes to college and earns her degree. She is brilliant and could do anything she puts her mind to (took to the streets and gave up scholarships when she was in High School.) Tiffany / Katie is still around but it is hard to find her without a phone. Tara has been back but must be laying low. I have seen her out in the past few days. Gave her a ride for a couple of blocks. Tara's skills are not the greatest. She is another girl with college background (Rutgers) and wants to go back but hasn't had the right kick to get it done. RM.
    Very happy to hear about Mandy.

Last I saw her a long time ago, she looked bad. Hope it is working out.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Where have all the young girls gone.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Tara on Vacation, haven't seen her, Tiffany / Katie and Mandy who I haven't seen in 2 years.
    BirdLover, I hate to break it to you. Mandy is married and living in San Diego with her husband. Made a break from all the crap. I hope she goes to college and earns her degree. She is brilliant and could do anything she puts her mind to (took to the streets and gave up scholarships when she was in High School.) Tiffany / Katie is still around but it is hard to find her without a phone. Tara has been back but must be laying low. I have seen her out in the past few days. Gave her a ride for a couple of blocks. Tara's skills are not the greatest. She is another girl with college background (Rutgers) and wants to go back but hasn't had the right kick to get it done. RM.

Reports

BirdLover

Mia

Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    Must be going out at the wrong times. Most of these girls were even back out there 2 days after getting busted.
    Tara on Vacation, haven't seen her, Tiffany / Katie and Mandy who I haven't seen in 2 years.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBJ  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about you guys, but I never saw any of these chicks out there.
    Must be going out at the wrong times. Most of these girls were even back out there 2 days after getting busted.

Reports

Dirty BJ

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Reading today's paper I noted the following:

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...ion_sting.html

Stay safe out there.
    I don't know about you guys, but I never saw any of these chicks out there.

Reports

Jraba

Yes

The other Jen had a kid back then, the one that made the papers. I think he's talking about the Jen with the glasses.
    It is the one with glasses.

Reports

Little Conner
    She had a kid back in June or July I think. Another so quick? RM.
    The other Jen had a kid back then, the one that made the papers. I think he's talking about the Jen with the glasses.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Repreg?

Saw Jennifer out the other day. Was considering getting a little bit of pregnant tail, but if she's just fat.
    She had a kid back in June or July I think. Another so quick? RM.

Reports

Little Conner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraba  [View Original Post]
    Saw preg kennifer around a month ago. Nice girl, nothing special but she really tried to tell me that she is just getting fat and is not preg. Hope she does not believe that.
    Saw Jennifer out the other day. Was considering getting a little bit of pregnant tail, but if she's just fat.

Reports

Jraba

Forgot 1

Saw preg kennifer around a month ago. Nice girl, nothing special but she really tried to tell me that she is just getting fat and is not preg. Hope she does not believe that.

Reports

Jraba

Stacy

Picked up a short thick blond named Stacy. I was in work attire so she immediately thought I was LEO. Assured her that I was not but she began acting like a real.

Got a real bad vibe so I asked her to get out. She immediately said that she would not until I paid her. Told here that was not going to happen. She then began sizing up my car for something to snatch and run. Bi grabbed my smokes and told her to fuck off. She said that she was going to tell every girl that I was LEO, LOL.

Recommend staying away from that basket case.

On a brighter note I've seen short Erica prior and she was great. No other girls really worth mentioning.

Reports

Rob Mg

Nichole

Just got a text from this hottie and it said, "Hey I meant to respond earlier and tell you that you can post this number on USASG please I need the buisness" 803-.

PM me to fill in the blanks. Time is running out. She's going home to South Carolina soon. RM.
    I couldn't help but notice you posted a lot of Nichole Ads in this forum. LOL. You're a cool user on this forum and I'm sure you're just trying to help out a really great provider, but just post an ad for her in the provide section. it gets slightly irritating to read through the posts with every other post SCREAMING "You're going to miss out on Nichole Run. Before she leaves!" Please take this in a jovial way, as I intended it. Because You're an awesome poster, and I didn't intend to offend. Otherwise, Always love reading your posts.

Reports

RecycleMikel6
    She's back on centre street house. Soon to be going home to South Carolina. May be able to do better than BP rates.

All work appreciated.
    Just got a text from this hottie and it said, "Hey I meant to respond earlier and tell you that you can post this number on USASG please I need the buisness" 803-.

PM me to fill in the blanks. Time is running out. She's going home to South Carolina soon. RM.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations