instabang.com

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

RecycleMikel6

Jen the plain uninspired one is sporting a baby bump.

I asked her when she is due and she didn't seem too pleased. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Ashley

Does anybody know anything about a girl named Ashley. Blond hair, I'd say she's about 5 foot 7 and 130. She was hanging out on South Broad at the church a block down from the food pantry. While standing outside the car I asked her to show me that she wasn't an LE. Thinking back on this I realize that is a huge mistake. She happily pulled down her top to show me her breasts, but then commented that last week when they did the sting everybody was touching everybody else and still getting arrested She says she's 26 years old has I'd. She grew up and lives in Trenton. I've just never seen her before, and wondered if anybody had some info. She did say she would go to the Greek Isles with me. That was promising and at a cheap fare. Has a place to go but doesn't bring home work. So said we could go to PA for 20. Hope to hear a good report on her. RM.

Reports

Delhi
    Yes this is but be warned she looks nothing like this. Her hair is blondish. She has tracks marks like anything. Too many of them. Ipuked when I saw her. Called her to my hotel and bailed on her. She seemed to be sweet on the fone, but after meeting her in person didn't get an erection for days.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

She is a backpage person

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there a pic of Ally on here? Not certain of who she is.
    http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...ey-25/18053513

Reports

BirdLover

Pic?

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Ally was complaining tonight that she hadn't had any work lately. Asked if I had been reporting on her or her customers. Scaring them off. I told her no but she should stop picking herself and maybe someone would like to be with her and experience her. RM.
    Is there a pic of Ally on here? Not certain of who she is.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Complaint from Ally

Ally was complaining tonight that she hadn't had any work lately. Asked if I had been reporting on her or her customers. Scaring them off. I told her no but she should stop picking herself and maybe someone would like to be with her and experience her. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Which Amy

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperHoney  [View Original Post]
    She is tall with brown hair did you get her on broad did she have a place in or out of town, there is a pic of her on the one of the 40 pages.
    Could it be the same Amy from the picture on report #575 on 12/26/2011? And here I thought she was done on the street. Awaiting confirmation. Tell her Mike is inquiring about a get together. RM.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBJ  [View Original Post]
    I was literally so drunk that I went back for more. And it turns out that the girl I was with not once but twice yesterday was not Ally her name was Amy. I will report if I catch up with her again.
    I don't want to judge as we have all been drunk and done some crazy stuff in our lives. You stated that normally go on $40 car dates but this time $150, WTF why such a jump? You paid $150 for a street gal. Most Street girls will gladly have sex with you for $40. They are thrilled if they get $50. Any girl hitting a pipe on a date is clearly out of line. Had a woman named Val do it once, that was the last time I dated her. Just be glad you had some fun for the money you spent. She could have ripped you off all together. Personally I don't date any woman unless I am fully or almost fully sober.

Reports

TrapperHoney

Amy?

She is tall with brown hair did you get her on broad did she have a place in or out of town, there is a pic of her on the one of the 40 pages.

Reports

TrapperHoney

Amy

I was literally so drunk that I went back for more. And it turns out that the girl I was with not once but twice yesterday was not Ally her name was Amy. I will report if I catch up with her again.
    If it was Amy she is good, she is tall with brown hair. Was she on broad was her place in town or out of town because I like to see her again.

Reports

Delhi
    Met up with Ally a few minutes ago. Usually have a car date for 40 but said fuck it and went to her place for full service. 150 worth every penny. Enjoyed fucking her brains out. But when all was over must admit a little unsettling. That she hit the glass pipe while I was getting ready to leave. Still a wonderful time.
    Weeks bak. Saw her. But decided not to go for it. See the track marks on her arms. Be safe.

Reports

Syberman2006

Uninspired Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Oh really please enlighten me more. Area looked really shady. Anything I need to be careful of?
    Well I gave you a warning just be careful. Lets get back on track as this thread is Trenton. I went through town today and only one uninspired lady out. Well I used my big head and didn't pick her up. Anyone seen anything interesting lately.

Reports

Delhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Be careful in South Amboy, you can get ripped off easily there.
    Oh really please enlighten me more. Area looked really shady. Anything I need to be careful of?

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    http://centraljersey.backpage.com/Fe...12-26/14673728

Met this one, would recommend the short time for 80 $.
    Be careful in South Amboy, you can get ripped off easily there.

Reports

Delhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the observations.

I never saw most of those girls and if I did I probably wouldn't stop or might have glanced passing by. We all have selective memories.

I did stop for a twin recently before all this happened. I am glad I did, she surprised me with an excellent BBBJCIM. Alas, I doubt she will be around for a while.

BJ is huge compared to what she was, fully agree.

Stay safe.
    http://centraljersey.backpage.com/Fe...12-26/14673728

Met this one, would recommend the short time for 80 $.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 84 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations