Buttons on USASG

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

Gary52

Christine

That's what she said her name was I'm sure of that.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Was preggo

Quote Originally Posted by RobPerez  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone can anyone confirm on patty being preggo. I haven't seen her in a bit so I was just wondering.
    Had a girl. Still out playing around. Mom taking care while Patty walks.

Reports

RobPerez

Patty

Hey everyone can anyone confirm on patty being preggo. I haven't seen her in a bit so I was just wondering.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Back in town.

BJ at Bayard and S Clinton Lost a little weight. Patty (was preggo) at Hamilton & S Clinton. Kelly with the mashed up nose on S Clinton and Elmer. I only see them in passing on my way to see my latest ATF Nichole. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Are you sure it was Christine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary52  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of action seen about 6 girls on the stroll getting swooped up I missed the one I was trying to get picked up Christine not a spinner but not bad on s. Clinton wearing glasses brunette sweat pants for easy access while getting a BBBJCIM. 25 loved the glasses around 9:30 pm good skills.
    If I'm thinking of the same girl, I thought her name was Justine. I had asked her about world travels to the Greek islands and she said for the right donation she can travel anywhere. RM.

Reports

Gary52

Wed night

Plenty of action seen about 6 girls on the stroll getting swooped up I missed the one I was trying to get picked up Christine not a spinner but not bad on s. Clinton wearing glasses brunette sweat pants for easy access while getting a BBBJCIM. 25 loved the glasses around 9:30 pm good skills.

Reports

Camden Lover

Second That

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Nichole tells me that guys keep setting up visits then don't show. She is sweet and doesn't deserve this type of treatment.
    I completely agree with RM. Nichole's head game is one of the best I have had in a long time. Don't be an ass and stand her up. You'll be wasting her time and missing out on top shelf service. I hope to see her again this weekend.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Scooped in the Roebling mart. About 5'3 or 5'4 Red Hair, and the sweetest personality. Came with me to the bank while I got the funds for a regular rate 20 credits BBBJCIM. Traffic in Trenton was bad and it took quite a while going and cumming! She told me all about herself and was a nice conversation. Let my fingers do some walking while she used her great skills. Very clean. Turn out she is a dancer at "The Ballpark" on Rt 13 in Bristol. Only works a couple of days a week. Saturday night, Tuesday and next Friday. I'm not a fan of tittie bars but knowing she is there, I might give it a try. RM
    She was there tonight, looked good like she lost some weight.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

No shows

Nichole tells me that guys keep setting up visits then don't show. She is sweet and doesn't deserve this type of treatment.

Banned Member
    Reports

Full Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling her again, phone just keeps going to Voicemail. Really want to meet her.
    Really? You really want to meet her? I really enjoyed popping in her mouth. You should really get on that. We really really can't wait to hear about it.

Reports

BirdLover

And

She invited me to watch a movie. Asked if I would take some pictures to post on a new BP ad. Well we never got to the picture taking part. She was doing some cleaning in her room and kept shaking her booty in my face. Very hard to keep watching the movie. It was very late and I just had to leave. She asked what I was doing "tomorrow". I said I had to work and wouldn't be available until after 9 pm. I think she wanted me to do something midday. She has completely moved away from the "Center" of attention place. She still keeps wondering where all the USASG guys are that have her number. PM me if you still want her number, and I'll be glad to pass it along if you have Senior membership with some longevity in posting. RM.
    Interested in contacting, not big on calling.

Banned Member
    Reports

Full Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Any experience is better than serena, she was my worst experience ever. BTW why would you take the time to go through my posts unless your her pimp.
    Back when Serena was working she wanted homegrown billy bob grade a prime beef not imported wet noodle and chick peas.

Banned Member
    Reports

Full Staff

Sharon

Met up with old blondie on the stroll recently and we partied a few blocks away at her sister's (safe) house. Sharon's skills have eroded over the years and she still talks about a bed in detox awaiting her imminent arrival. But she's nice to me, I like her and we had a good time. Once she gets her fix she can still give decent head. Street rate. Happy hunting.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Ally is looking pretty good.

Saw her and blond Jen on South Broad at the library / church. Block down from food pantry. She actual looks pretty good not the picked up scanky girl of past. If I didn't already have plans, I'd give it a go. RM.

Reports

Corky

Tried messaging Nichole

Last night Nicole was telling me she has a plan to leave Trenton and go back to South Carolina. Even though I will miss the BBBJCIM I know she can have a better life near family. So what this means is that we all need to sample the goods and give her a good send off somewhere close to Christmas. RM.
    I tried sending a text message this morning I'll see if I get a response. Hope to meet her but understand things don't always work out. Thanks Mike anyway for the info.

Corky.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 87 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations