Arrangement Finders

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Last Thursday I met up with Nora or Destiny or whatever name she is using. Parked and she coaxed out a very good BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off and checked out some others. Yesterday (Monday) she flags me down to ask if I found a set of teeth in my car. I said no but invited her to look. Sure enough they were under her the passenger seat. I could only imagine if the family had found them first. And now I know why it felt so good! RM.
    The BBBJ must have felt perfect! I always check my car after a date, once I found a needle under the front seat, I'd hate to get stopped with something that fell out. I must say that was not fun.

Stay Safe.

Reports

BirdLover

Daniella Tuesday afternoon.

For those wondering about Daniella, she is now on Broad accross from the Church. Wearing a grey tank with something hot pink hanging from the bottom of the shirt. Black skin tight pants and long brown hair wavy.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Missing teeth

Last Thursday I met up with Nora or Destiny or whatever name she is using. Parked and she coaxed out a very good BBBJCIMWS. Dropped her off and checked out some others. Yesterday (Monday) she flags me down to ask if I found a set of teeth in my car. I said no but invited her to look. Sure enough they were under her the passenger seat. I could only imagine if the family had found them first. And now I know why it felt so good! RM.

Reports

Delhi
    I'm not sure what you are referring to by Ewing Care road? Was that a mad spell checker result?
    Sorry I meant care one at ewng (1201 Parkway Ave) CROSS this from work everyday. Have seen a few walking down here. Some surely looked liike they were working on numerous occasions.

Reports

RecycleMikel6
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    I spotted one and frequently see them strolling on the Ewing care road, any luck picking up on this road?
    I'm not sure what you are referring to by Ewing Care road? Was that a mad spell checker result?

Reports

Delhi
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicMan  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt I had this Sarah not too long ago. In my dream she had a nice body great BJ, tight kitty and ass! Tried to dream about her again recently but no luck. My Sarah's teeth weren't bad though, unless something happened since then. But then again, it was only a dream!
    Found this old post on sarah. Matches up with the BP ad. Will try as I have her #. Seniors can PM me for it. Ofocurse she can be found on the stroll as well.

Reports

Delhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Where to look? Still not shy about doing research or exploring where does one find her.

On Cass street between Waterfront Park and Micky'D's sexy a gal in a hot dress. Couldn't stop, car on my ass, but hell I wanted to. She was about 5'4" brown hair. Do you think she was working? She was walking real fast!

That areas is south of where you find gals.
    I spotted one and frequently see them strolling on the Ewing care road, any luck picking up on this road?

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    Skill wise she was a lot of fun. YMMV, though.
    Where to look? Still not shy about doing research or exploring where does one find her.

On Cass street between Waterfront Park and Micky'D's sexy a gal in a hot dress. Couldn't stop, car on my ass, but hell I wanted to. She was about 5'4" brown hair. Do you think she was working? She was walking real fast!

That areas is south of where you find gals.

Reports

Little Conner
    Where does one find her? Is she good skill wise? We know she delivers, LOL.
    Skill wise she was a lot of fun. YMMV, though.

Reports

Bear222

Thursday night

I saw only two BSW's out Thursday night but there was a lot of LE activity so be careful.

Reports

BirdLover

Found on broad or up and Down Anderson I think.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info.

Also for anyone, Daniella from the mailtruck video is on the prowl in need of money.

Reports

BirdLover
    http://myproviderguide.com/central-jersey/6054408

Have some fun with her, she likes to have a good time too. It isn't all about you. RM.
    Thank you for the info.

Also for anyone, Daniella from the mailtruck video is on the prowl in need of money.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nicole's Pics / She doesn't work on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Any description, pic, or where she hangs? Saw a little on her but not enough to identify.
    http://myproviderguide.com/central-jersey/6054408

Have some fun with her, she likes to have a good time too. It isn't all about you. RM.

Reports

BirdLover

Nicole

Nicole asked me to post an apology for all the missed calls. She is in the middle of moving and will be settled in by next week. She is well worth waiting for. Becoming an ATF. Have some fun with her. RM.
    Any description, pic, or where she hangs? Saw a little on her but not enough to identify.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations