11 arrested in Trenton

Reading today's paper I noted the following:

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2...ion_sting.html

Stay safe out there.

Reports

Delhi

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Look at the hot little minx. PM me for digits and details. RM.
    I am interested please PM me her details. What is her donation?

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nichole. How can you turn this down?

Look at the hot little minx. PM me for digits and details. RM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CAM00361.jpg‎  

Reports

RecycleMikel6

The return of Tara

Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 11/05/2014 Reason: Release by court order.

I just wonder if she will go to rehab to get the help she needs or just go back to the street? RM.
    Saw her back in business tonight S. Broad at Chestnut. She looked very nice knit hat and jeans. A little unkempt hair but clear face and not herky, jerky hyped up or nodding off. A little tummy but I'm sure she will walk it off really fast. No numbers since she hasn't had a phone in ages. I circled to try to scoop but the LE was out in force and I left before they could count the number of times I had circled. Another thing was the heavy fog bank that came in to NJ. Crazy because once I crossed back into PA there was nothing. Must have been the hot Delaware river inversion layer. RM.

Reports

BirdLover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethol  [View Original Post]
    Actually not seriously looking since my funds were low. Saw Nora the Irish. Pros: mic skills above average and pussy nice and tight. Cons: Tit and tummy flab that will keep me from repeating. Sorry just can't repeat.
    She hang on S. Clinton near the church?

Reports

Ethol

Was

Actually not seriously looking since my funds were low. Saw Nora the Irish. Pros: mic skills above average and pussy nice and tight. Cons: Tit and tummy flab that will keep me from repeating. Sorry just can't repeat.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nichole still in town and still an ATF

After being unavailable to me for a while, Nichole was a lot of fun last night. I got to experience that tight, tight smooth little wonder. Only a few more weeks before she will be going home. Don't miss out, it was hot and very wet. Ok the rate was high but such a long wait. She rode me and demanded that I pinch the nice nipples harder. How could I argue with that? As always digits for experienced senior members. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Tara on a county run vacation wonder when she will return.

Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 11/05/2014 Reason: Release by court order.

I just wonder if she will go to rehab to get the help she needs or just go back to the street?

I know she had a plan to return to Rutgers and really hope she does. She is an intelligent girl and is caught in substance abuse cycle RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nichole missing in action

Haven't heard from her for a bit. Turns out she was under the weather. But she has responded and will be back before you know it. RM.

Reports

Currymonster

Minor mistake

Picked up Allysa (I think) on S. Clinton the other day, around lunchtime, dressed basically the part in yellow top, tattoo on one (well sized) boob mostly visible.

I let her guide me to some place really close by and about as safe as parking alongside the church on South Broad, thought we might get done quick so handed her some bits of green paper, but she decided to change the terms of contract before we closed, and it all went wrong, her yelling, me trying to reclaim some pics of presidents. I'd thought I had some things (cover, at least) in the car that weren't there anyway, and I hadn't had a good plan as to where I was going with her anyway. Not sure she intended this as a cash and dash from the start, but basically what it turned into.

After that went to see a friend, and pretty sure I saw a girl on Olden in Ewing, but she sort of vanished into thin air as they do. Barely let her out my sight even.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

I know it's a shot from far away but.

This is Nevada from the ballpark. PM me for digits. Have some fun. Snapped this near her place. She doesn't work on the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-10-29 22.58.10.jpg‎  

Reports

RecycleMikel6

A Public Service Announcement from Nichole

Nichole has asked me to tell you that call her and hang up before leaving a message, to text her and tell her you will be calling then leave some kind of message. She often calls right back and gets no answer. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nichole at the bookstore

I'm not sure if she wants this known but had some fun at the bookstore. And bought her a toy. She really had some fun and may repeat. Also she said she may be departing for home before Christmas.

Reports

Gary52
    Is this Christine?
    Yes that's her.

Reports

RecycleMikel6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary52  [View Original Post]
    That's what she said her name was I'm sure of that.
    Is this Christine?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-10-25 23.31.52.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations