Meet MILFS Tonight

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

RecycleMikel6

I know it's a shot from far away but.

This is Nevada from the ballpark. PM me for digits. Have some fun. Snapped this near her place. She doesn't work on the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-10-29 22.58.10.jpg‎  

Reports

RecycleMikel6

A Public Service Announcement from Nichole

Nichole has asked me to tell you that call her and hang up before leaving a message, to text her and tell her you will be calling then leave some kind of message. She often calls right back and gets no answer. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Nichole at the bookstore

I'm not sure if she wants this known but had some fun at the bookstore. And bought her a toy. She really had some fun and may repeat. Also she said she may be departing for home before Christmas.

Reports

Gary52
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Is this Christine?
    Yes that's her.

Reports

RecycleMikel6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary52  [View Original Post]
    That's what she said her name was I'm sure of that.
    Is this Christine?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-10-25 23.31.52.jpg‎  

Reports

Gary52

Christine

That's what she said her name was I'm sure of that.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Was preggo

Quote Originally Posted by RobPerez  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone can anyone confirm on patty being preggo. I haven't seen her in a bit so I was just wondering.
    Had a girl. Still out playing around. Mom taking care while Patty walks.

Reports

RobPerez

Patty

Hey everyone can anyone confirm on patty being preggo. I haven't seen her in a bit so I was just wondering.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Back in town.

BJ at Bayard and S Clinton Lost a little weight. Patty (was preggo) at Hamilton & S Clinton. Kelly with the mashed up nose on S Clinton and Elmer. I only see them in passing on my way to see my latest ATF Nichole. RM.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Are you sure it was Christine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary52  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of action seen about 6 girls on the stroll getting swooped up I missed the one I was trying to get picked up Christine not a spinner but not bad on s. Clinton wearing glasses brunette sweat pants for easy access while getting a BBBJCIM. 25 loved the glasses around 9:30 pm good skills.
    If I'm thinking of the same girl, I thought her name was Justine. I had asked her about world travels to the Greek islands and she said for the right donation she can travel anywhere. RM.

Reports

Gary52

Wed night

Plenty of action seen about 6 girls on the stroll getting swooped up I missed the one I was trying to get picked up Christine not a spinner but not bad on s. Clinton wearing glasses brunette sweat pants for easy access while getting a BBBJCIM. 25 loved the glasses around 9:30 pm good skills.

Reports

Camden Lover

Second That

Nichole tells me that guys keep setting up visits then don't show. She is sweet and doesn't deserve this type of treatment.
    I completely agree with RM. Nichole's head game is one of the best I have had in a long time. Don't be an ass and stand her up. You'll be wasting her time and missing out on top shelf service. I hope to see her again this weekend.

Reports

Syberman2006
    Scooped in the Roebling mart. About 5'3 or 5'4 Red Hair, and the sweetest personality. Came with me to the bank while I got the funds for a regular rate 20 credits BBBJCIM. Traffic in Trenton was bad and it took quite a while going and cumming! She told me all about herself and was a nice conversation. Let my fingers do some walking while she used her great skills. Very clean. Turn out she is a dancer at "The Ballpark" on Rt 13 in Bristol. Only works a couple of days a week. Saturday night, Tuesday and next Friday. I'm not a fan of tittie bars but knowing she is there, I might give it a try. RM
    She was there tonight, looked good like she lost some weight.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

No shows

Nichole tells me that guys keep setting up visits then don't show. She is sweet and doesn't deserve this type of treatment.

Banned Member
    Reports

Full Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling her again, phone just keeps going to Voicemail. Really want to meet her.
    Really? You really want to meet her? I really enjoyed popping in her mouth. You should really get on that. We really really can't wait to hear about it.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations