Arrangement Finders
Meet MILFS Tonight
camplacecash

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBJ  [View Original Post]
    I have been will Ally more than a few times and I find it doubtful she would fuck with anything other than your cock. She is a great gal.
    As I have said I agree with you. It wasn't Ally but one of the gals, who were in that house. Definitely not Vanessa she wasn't there, she is ok. Dated her back a few years ago, she is cool. Just be careful my friend shit happens, but it comes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reminder, I am no rookie, but I have been dating the same very safe gals for the last few years. So, I did get a little sloppy. Occasionally I look for someone new. When one of the gals I knew started falling a few months back, I jumped and tried someone new still haven't found a good replacement but when I do I will know. A few years back I dated Vanessa quite a few times and recently I dated Ally a few times. Both have been fine but I am picky I know what I want and when I find it I tend to stick with it. No matter how safe you want to be there are always risks.

Stay Safe.
    I have been will Ally more than a few times and I find it doubtful she would fuck with anything other than your cock. She is a great gal.

Snow Blower for Sale.

I wonder if we all chipped in, maybe Ally would clear everyone's sidewalks to give back a little. If there were a room full of mongers, the girls would have to behave! RM.
    PM me for digits

Quote Originally Posted by Ethol  [View Original Post]
    Always provided great service even dating to three to five yrs back. Guys. Never take your wallets in their house or even have it on you in the car. Hide it and take exactly what you intend to spend. I've had this happen early in life where and whilest they do the BJ their hands can roam fully through everything in site and to them its fair game and theirs. Even when I hide my wallet and am getting the BJ I watch their hands now bc it has happened a few times too many in my earlier days. Once I actually put her hand where I wanted it when I found it roaming.

Separate all your valuables away from plain site. Trust me you will thank me. For old pros. Just a refresher. I do appreciate it when others say refreshers to me or us mongers likewise.
    Thanks for the reminder, I am no rookie, but I have been dating the same very safe gals for the last few years. So, I did get a little sloppy. Occasionally I look for someone new. When one of the gals I knew started falling a few months back, I jumped and tried someone new still haven't found a good replacement but when I do I will know. A few years back I dated Vanessa quite a few times and recently I dated Ally a few times. Both have been fine but I am picky I know what I want and when I find it I tend to stick with it. No matter how safe you want to be there are always risks.

Stay Safe.

Roaming Hands

I've caught a number of girls feeling up and down my legs and all over the place. I'm always comfortable in knowing they aren't going to get any additional treats. I also like to feel around and if I find anything I'm going to keep it. I'd like to have a pair of handcuffs under the seat fastened to the seat post and fasten one to their hand to catch them in their game. Don't give them anything upfront then rush to get them out of the car and "Forget" to give them their ROSES. "What do you mean I didn't give you anything?" I guess I'd have to worry about bricks through windshields and such. RM.

Vanessa / porshe

Porshe aka Vanessa was never at the house when I was there. I dated Vanessa a few years back and had a decent time. So I agree she is a straight shooter.
    Always provided great service even dating to three to five yrs back. Guys. Never take your wallets in their house or even have it on you in the car. Hide it and take exactly what you intend to spend. I've had this happen early in life where and whilest they do the BJ their hands can roam fully through everything in site and to them its fair game and theirs. Even when I hide my wallet and am getting the BJ I watch their hands now bc it has happened a few times too many in my earlier days. Once I actually put her hand where I wanted it when I found it roaming.

Separate all your valuables away from plain site. Trust me you will thank me. For old pros. Just a refresher. I do appreciate it when others say refreshers to me or us mongers likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    I think Nicole or whatever she wants too be called. Should fall on her sword, fulfill her debts to those she has ripped off. Ally and Porshe just want to do their thing. So fellow mongers, follow the rules and stay safe. Don't be mean to Ally. RM.
    Porshe aka Vanessa was never at the house when I was there. I dated Vanessa a few years back and had a decent time. So I agree she is a straight shooter.

She contacted me and told me she was helping a friend who left he house after the incident. I do believe this, Ally didn't steal the money. Still anywhere you go you take a risk.
    I think Nicole or whatever she wants too be called. Should fall on her sword, fulfill her debts to those she has ripped off. Ally and Porshe just want to do their thing. So fellow mongers, follow the rules and stay safe. Don't be mean to Ally. RM.

Ally

Quote Originally Posted by LittleConner  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but hearing this will keep me from seeing her again. Hopefully others will follow.
    She contacted me and told me she was helping a friend who left he house after the incident. I do believe this, Ally didn't steal the money. Still anywhere you go you take a risk.

The guys are out of the house. So it quite a bit of furniture. I had my pants pretty much right next to me. It had to happen when I was fuckin. But slipping in and reaching in my wallet is just dirty. I didn't lose much but its the principal. There was Ally, one other gal and Nicole / Angie or whatever she wants to call herself. Pretty much they will just grab the cash, but what if they got other stuff in your wallet. When someone does this I call it quits with them cut my losses and say loose my number *****. You have to think what will they do next?

Stay safe out there!
    It's been a while since I've seen her, but hearing this will keep me from seeing her again. Hopefully others will follow.

Be Careful

That sucks. Who is she living with now? If your wallet was close to you, it had to be her. That would be sad if that's the case. It's a reminder to only bring what you agreed on. This way this can't happen or she can't hit you up for anything extra. Can't give or lose what you don't have.
    The guys are out of the house. So it quite a bit of furniture. I had my pants pretty much right next to me. It had to happen when I was fuckin. But slipping in and reaching in my wallet is just dirty. I didn't lose much but its the principal. There was Ally, one other gal and Nicole / Angie or whatever she wants to call herself. Pretty much they will just grab the cash, but what if they got other stuff in your wallet. When someone does this I call it quits with them cut my losses and say loose my number *****. You have to think what will they do next?

Stay safe out there!

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    That's the one.
    Been a long time since I seen her. Last time I saw her out there I barely recognized her. Was way too skinny for her and didn't look healthy at all.

Went to see Ally, everything was ok, however after I left I noticed that all the money in my wallet was gone. Never did get an apology or even a effort to make it up to be. I am posting this as a warning someone in that house is a thief and the money must have been taken when we were having sex. Beware!
    That sucks. Who is she living with now? If your wallet was close to you, it had to be her. That would be sad if that's the case. It's a reminder to only bring what you agreed on. This way this can't happen or she can't hit you up for anything extra. Can't give or lose what you don't have.

Ally's House

Went to see Ally, everything was ok, however after I left I noticed that all the money in my wallet was gone. Never did get an apology or even a effort to make it up to be. I am posting this as a warning someone in that house is a thief and the money must have been taken when we were having sex. Beware!

Is this deaf Brittany?
    That's the one.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations