Hobbytips.net

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
    Reports

RecycleMikel6

Ally asked me for a ride.

I made sure she understood I was not funding this trip. Ally is a nice person. She has been in the area from Camden to Philly to Trenton over the past six years. She needed a ride to meet someone. I told her it would be a drop and run but she asked if I could take her home. I said ok unless it becomes too late. But this turned out to be an un-event. The guy was there but must have gotten spooked or the picked up sores on her arm took him out of the mood. Whole way home she apologized. So next time I can have a discount. Ha. It really wasn't fair that the guy could just opt out like he did. I guess it is the opposite of bait and switch. RM.

Reports

Delhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, you know a transsexual is a man. Do you really want that? Your staying in a nice hotel, your safe choice might be a cheap no-tel, either Country Inn or Ace over the line in Pennsylvania. Just my two cents worth. Of course to each his own.
    Thanks, I think your right, didn't know that bit. Guess I will pass and look for something better. This one caught my eye.

http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...ial-30/9788873

Reports

Syberman2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Delhi  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one. She is more my type than Ally. Don't mind trying. How safe is it to meet a TS?

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/Tr...en-27/19008975
    Honestly, you know a transsexual is a man. Do you really want that? Your staying in a nice hotel, your safe choice might be a cheap no-tel, either Country Inn or Ace over the line in Pennsylvania. Just my two cents worth. Of course to each his own.

Reports

Delhi

TS Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Daniella from the postal video? Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Lives on the one way street off Liberty or a different one .
    Any reviews on this one. She is more my type than Ally. Don't mind trying. How safe is it to meet a TS?

http://centraljersey.backpage.com/Tr...en-27/19008975

Reports

Delhi

Trenton action

Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Ally, Mia, Kathy, Denise, Melissa, Daniel, Heather, Candace, Tara, Anna, Shannon, Jennifer, Lizzie. There were probably more. I need to record my findings before I forget. RM.
    I am in Trenton every week for work, didn't know Trenton has so much action. Once I went all the way to Camden to meet someone. I stay at the Springhill wondering what the best place is to pick up. Checked BP only found Ally but she might be to skinny for my taste. I want fuller women, any leads will be appreciated.

Reports

BirdLover
    Ally, Mia, Kathy, Denise, Melissa, Daniel, Heather, Candace, Tara, Anna, Shannon, Jennifer, Lizzie. There were probably more. I need to record my findings before I forget. RM.
    Daniella from the postal video? Haven't seen her in a few weeks. Lives on the one way street off Liberty or a different one .

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Who's Who in Trenton Yesterday (Sunday) Baker's Dozen

Reports

RecycleMikel6

AllyCat Backpage to Broad Street

Driving around and there was a lot to sample. I received a report that Heather the really tall one at the church has a special skill. As I was asking her about it I saw in the distance Ally (short for Alexandra) walking this way. I got to talking with her and was really intrigued. This is her ad http://newjersey.backpage.com/Female...ey-25/18053513 The best picture is in the red top. http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u...35/allycat.png She has amazing blue eyes. So we talked a bit and she has been on Backpage for a while but when things are slow she comes out to play. She arrived on the scene here from South Carolina and has that southern accent, quelled by the Camden visit for a while. Ally gave me a quote and I said I wasn't going to be doing the backpage rates. She was open for discussion. At one point on the way to get the donation I changed lanes and there was an LE van. She turned white and her heart was racing. She thought I was LE. This was way after we had done the check. She told me the LE check really doesn't mean a thing. I reassured her that I wasn't and we got the donation and headed to a quiet place. Ally got right to business and I'm not sure what she was doing but it sure felt good. Got me to pop in about 5 minutes. I asked for as second round and before I knew it was popping again with a swallow. Amazing. I have her digits for senior members with a desire. I still have to find the time to see if Heather's special oral skill is all it's cracked up to be. Ally was quite good with her natural smile. RM.

Reports

Syberman2006

Notes

I guess I should take notes while driving. Sarai and Melissa are out near the church on s. Broad. Uninspired Jen walks along s. Broad. Brittany Luv is Vickie, unless you are talking about the Brittany that is Brittany in which case she has been missing in action. RM.
    The Brittney is the one that is missing in action which is why I asked. Anyway thanks for the information, much appreciated!

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Taking notes

Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    Anything about Sarai and her sister? Any idea what might have happened to Brittney? I saw Brittney for a short while but then she went way down. How about Jen uninspired? Even if I saw that Jen I doubt I'd pick her up.
    I guess I should take notes while driving. Sarai and Melissa are out near the church on s. Broad. Uninspired Jen walks along s. Broad. Brittany Luv is Vickie, unless you are talking about the Brittany that is Brittany in which case she has been missing in action. RM.

Reports

Syberman2006

Out and About?

Mia on Adeline, Megan S Broad & Chestnut, Tara, S Broad & Division, Vickie, S Broad & Beaty, Kelly (mashed up nose) S Broad & Beaty, Hanna (Backpage name) or Anna on S Broad at Division, Danielle S Broad & Division, Kathy (looks Like Popeye) S. Broad & Chestnut.

Vickie wanted to know why I wouldn't pick her up. I said this thing we do is like shopping for a car. If the car is all dented up I'm going to pick the shiny one. Her face was so picked up I couldn't look at her. There has been a girl on the church steps, she has to be over six feet tall, not great looking, short dirty blonde hair. Anyone know of her? I had been texting with Anna but her phone went dead and she is kicked out of her apartment too I've heard. RM Just be careful out there.
    Anything about Sarai and her sister? Any idea what might have happened to Brittney? I saw Brittney for a short while but then she went way down. How about Jen uninspired? Even if I saw that Jen I doubt I'd pick her up.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Out and About

Mia on Adeline, Megan S Broad & Chestnut, Tara, S Broad & Division, Vickie, S Broad & Beaty, Kelly (mashed up nose) S Broad & Beaty, Hanna (Backpage name) or Anna on S Broad at Division, Danielle S Broad & Division, Kathy (looks Like Popeye) S. Broad & Chestnut.

Vickie wanted to know why I wouldn't pick her up. I said this thing we do is like shopping for a car. If the car is all dented up I'm going to pick the shiny one. Her face was so picked up I couldn't look at her. There has been a girl on the church steps, she has to be over six feet tall, not great looking, short dirty blonde hair. Anyone know of her? I had been texting with Anna but her phone went dead and she is kicked out of her apartment too I've heard. RM Just be careful out there.

Reports

RecycleMikel6

Katie a BOSS?

Quote Originally Posted by BirdLover  [View Original Post]
    Noticed many regulars out often, but Katie hasn't been out except when she was walking with that really old Popeye looking worker. She looking to be a boss?
    Katie is a nice girl and I think she must have a sugar daddy that provides well for her most of the time. Lately there have been times when she is looking quite ragged. She lives next to the laundry on South Broad.

The Popeye looking worker is Kathy. She has been around for over twenty years. RM.

Reports

BirdLover
    Noticed many regulars out often, but Katie hasn't been out except when she was walking with that really old Popeye looking worker. She looking to be a boss?

Reports

Dirty BJ

Saturday into Sunday Morning

Was out in Trenton Sat night into Sun morning. I was terribly drunk so its not all that clear to me where I met Alexandra but it was in the S Clinton area I think it was Hammilton. She was cute with brown hair and gave a great BBBJ but I did not finish as I was too messed up with whiskey dick. I did hear a bit of a southern accent and she said she was from South Carolina. I will look for her again and report.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 82 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations