Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1032 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kknm1  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

May I ask about her look and age?

Thank you.
    She is blonde (natural looking, not bleached / platinum). She is healthy, fit, and has a flat tummy. Her boobs are small Ds, firm, and perky. Her boobs may be fake, but even feeling them I couldn't tell for certain. Late / mid-30's. Pretty face. Demure, submissive. She provides a spa-type treatment: candles and music and everything. GREAT professional massage. Uses her body during massage: places your hand on her breast to massage your arm and chest. Perfect amount of teasing. Ensures her boobs brush up against you when she leans over.

She was indy, then worked at Lakeview for only a little while, then indy again. I doubt her massage is "Tantra" anyway. I think it's just a nude massage from an attractive girl and a HE.

Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Didn't think that Lakeview had any attractive providers. But I heard service was top notch.

Seems like she's running under the tantra banner. They always seem to up-charge for this.

I've never tried. Would be interested in hearing pros and cons for this kind of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Bro10  [View Original Post]
    I have been there. But I keep getting the same person. I think they keep switching on me. I get a HE. But the lady never looks happy to do. So I won't go back unless I get another person. My bad luck.
    I been there 2x and had good experiences both times with same lady. Maybe I'm different enough to peg her interest, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Caribe  [View Original Post]
    At one time, there were two massage parlors in that strip mall. 5 Star is the one advertising $30 massages in the window. It is possible but not guaranteed that a HE can be obtained. Keep in mind that most of the providers are older middle-aged moms (not MILFS) .
    I have been there. But I keep getting the same person. I think they keep switching on me. I get a HE. But the lady never looks happy to do. So I won't go back unless I get another person. My bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoD  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you can get a massgae at the place called Massage.
    Can I get a HE thou.

What up guys.

I want to know about the place called Massage in the middle of the biglots and bowling alley in Westminster. Is it legit or can I get a massgae and extra.
    At one time, there were two massage parlors in that strip mall. 5 Star is the one advertising $30 massages in the window. It is possible but not guaranteed that a HE can be obtained. Keep in mind that most of the providers are older middle-aged moms (not MILFS) .

Great unintentionally funny post

What up guys.

I want to know about the place called Massage in the middle of the biglots and bowling alley in Westminster. Is it legit or can I get a massgae and extra.
    Yes, you can get a massgae at the place called Massage.

Massage help

What up guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaUSA  [View Original Post]
    If it's who I think it is, she's an attractive girl. Pretty, nice body, pleasant, professional (too much? I saw her a few years ago, pre-Lakeview a bit.
    Didn't think that Lakeview had any attractive providers. But I heard service was top notch.

Seems like she's running under the tantra banner. They always seem to up-charge for this.

I've never tried. Would be interested in hearing pros and cons for this kind of service.

If it's who I think it is, she's an attractive girl. Pretty, nice body, pleasant, professional (too much? I saw her a few years ago, pre-Lakeview a bit.

What does she look like? $180 for a Nude Massage and HE seems a bit high.

Yeah that does seem like alot. Most times the totd is closer to .8 (.4 to house and .4 for HJ only).

Reports

Hey dine gentlemen!! I finally was able to log in and post about my adventures.

1. Massage Sprite (Santa Ana): I was in need for a massage and any extras. This place is on 17th Street and Grand. The place is totally legit so don't attempt anything here. Signs of no sexual conduct, girls in scrubs, curtains, if room, door opened, so those were signs for a legit place, also in a busy plaza. The massage is pretty basic. I don't recommend.

2. Golden Spa: Tustin.

I was in need for a massage this time, but I found this on my way to work. Located in a populated area, enough parking, neon lights, curtains, asked me to pay at the end, all good signs. An older female, Asian, attended the front. I opted for 30 min /$30. She was ok looking. I didn't mind because I wanted a massage more than anything. She appeared to be the only one working. As soon as she started a lame Massage, it knew there were extras. She rubbed the cheeks, the inner thie, and Jr. Got attention. I got to dine at the small balloons. I played with the spider, no inside she said, and the water fountain blew up. Good HE for $40. Total damage, $70.

3. Chinese Massage (Bristol and Central, top floor).

After dental work, I noticed a massage sign on top of the building. It was early in the morning so I thought "No traffic" so head up to the top floor. I was greeted by an older Asian lady. The place is a total HJ shack. I could tell by her lame massage technique. She locked the door after I paid. I laid down with no towel and she didn't care, like the one experience in Tustin, so she left it on and started her lame massage. She played with the cheeks, inner thie and everything. She paid attention to Jr. It was a regular HE. The technique was quite good with both hands and a lot of oil. I paid $30 for hour especial and $40 for the work. I recommend for HE.

4. I love massage, legit, and if there is a place I recommend after all these years of searching, look no further, go to Thai Star Massage in Costa Mesa. These gals are 100% the best at it. You will feel like new. These gals know what a massage It, enough said. If they could only offer HE, That would be the dream. So this is a legit place but I only recomme if you really like legit massage. You can get Nikki or Jenny. They are amazing! $60 hour and tip ($10-20).

I hope this helps guys. I am looking for FS Asian massage parlors. If you know any, let me know. Or any independent provider is good. I called pro KIM but never picks up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalGrip  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is Jen at OC Massage. This isn't a massage parlor, but an independent masseuse. She used to work at Lakeview Day Spa in Laguna Hills. She also goes by JJ. (If you go to lakeview day spa, it's. 80/ hr + . 80 he HJ.).

Her price is $120-180/ hr which includes tips and HJ only. Nude massage, mutual touching. I haven't seen her for a while and came across her number to share.

http://orangecountymassagetherapist.yolasite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NoClue02  [View Original Post]
    Not every viet place is overpriced. That was the trend back in 2015, especially bedazzle LOL. I been to many different AMPs now, (just back into this scene LOL), I have seen young viet chicks that are no more than 100 and 35 or 40 for house. Yes, they will ask for the highest possible, but you just got to tell them this is all you have, take it or just walk out. I never had any issues every since I got back into the scene, seen some damn cute asian chick for 1 bill. Don't be a sucker and give in, or better yet, don't bring your wallet. Just bring enough for the house and 100-120 max. They no like, you walk away.
    The 2 story group of MPs off GG in the OC always charge 160+. I used to go there in my early mongering years.

The problem is they literally have you by the balls. You're already 35-40 deep and going somewhere else means spending another 35-40, or worse yet, going home empty-handed and balls full. My option is a in-call backup or going to fig.

Orchid Spa. Alice

Just finished a session at Orchid Spa. I asked for a few names that were mentioned here, but ended up getting Alice.

She looked mid-30's, ok Body, and ok Attitude. She's pretty much a mom next door look. Not a whole lot of sex appeal.

I paid. 4 for the entry and. 8 for BBBJ. Although it's tough to have a letdown when you get a BBBJ and get your rocks off, but my experience was a total letdown. Tried to engage in a conversation and she was pretty distant from the get-go. 10 min light subpar massage and was onto the flip. I tried to negotiate. 6 for BJ, but she said. 8 only. I asked about FS, but I did not bring my own rubber, so for me BBFS was not on the menu with Alice. Her BBBJ skills were average, she used her hand a lot. Which led to me brushing her hand away. I was allowed to FIV and suck on her tits, but even sucking on her tits led to her backing off and asking me to lay back down. During FIV, she pretty much was allowing me but at the same time also blocking me with her thighs. The total experience felt like a cat and mouse game.

Not sure if I will go back, maybe if I get Nancy or Cindy as you other mongers have pointed out. Wish I held out for another day and just gone to Bio tomo for my ATF.

Posting Limitations