instabang.com

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Dac007
    Dude, I was there right before you and I gave her a golden shower all over her face and hair then popped in her mouth and ass. She told me some guy from USA was coming by so I thought I'd leave something behind for you. How did my cum taste???

Quote Originally Posted by Asain_Ucker
    Dude,
    I went for round 2 the other night, She was smelling like a rose and I had her pussy for dessert. Licked n sucked every drop of her sweet tasting pussy milk. I got to admit I made a mess. After I ate out her luv nest, I proceeded to mount her mish and let my jonhson have a lil of that hot asian luv tunnel. After 8 to 9 min of pumping n grinding, I decided it was ass time again. I ask MeiLing can I put ol homeboy in her backdoor? She smiles and replies "f" my ass!
    Didn't take me long to pull out of the front hole n push up her backdoor. Again 4 r 5 min of pumping ,but we then we started talking n i got semi soft and had to reset. Back in her pussy it goes n is hard as a rock inno time. I pulled out and reamed her tight ass one more time for the encore.
    I noticed after I got dressed she didnt clean up very well, maybe coz the next monger was waiting out in the parking lot for his turn. If it was you, must have had MeiLing after I was done. Mayby her pussy still had the smell of her ass, my dick sure did,lol.

Reports

Dac007
    Post a pic here to refresh our memory sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Ice
    Hey fellas! I noticed we lost a lot of you when TZ switched. So I came herre to remind you of my wonderful mind and cock blowing services. I am in a 5-star hotel all night tonight and have some awesome specials. Pm me for info!

Reports

Asain_Ucker

sloppy 2nds

Dude,
    I went for round 2 the other night, She was smelling like a rose and I had her pussy for dessert. Licked n sucked every drop of her sweet tasting pussy milk. I got to admit I made a mess. After I ate out her luv nest, I proceeded to mount her mish and let my jonhson have a lil of that hot asian luv tunnel. After 8 to 9 min of pumping n grinding, I decided it was ass time again. I ask MeiLing can I put ol homeboy in her backdoor? She smiles and replies "f" my ass!
    Didn't take me long to pull out of the front hole n push up her backdoor. Again 4 r 5 min of pumping ,but we then we started talking n i got semi soft and had to reset. Back in her pussy it goes n is hard as a rock inno time. I pulled out and reamed her tight ass one more time for the encore.
    I noticed after I got dressed she didnt clean up very well, maybe coz the next monger was waiting out in the parking lot for his turn. If it was you, must have had MeiLing after I was done. Mayby her pussy still had the smell of her ass, my dick sure did,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Azz Man Duane
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/662172007.html

Saw her in an upscale location near the Block of Orange. Rate was $$.5hr and $.5 for the half. No greek on the the half, no kissing, no touching the face.

She is a cute California girl of East Indian descent. I am not sure the pictures are her, but the hair is right and the shape is good, however, the kitty had an odd odor.

It was an overall bad experience, and I will not repeat, however, YMMV.

Reports

Lb In Hb

Dirt Laundry

I got tired of going to the laundromat and couldn't talk my mommy into shopping for a washing machine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    There's no way this is a legitimate post. I could pick this entire review apart and tell you that it has all the makings of a female writer.

There is not a straight male in this world that goes shopping for a washing machine, let alone use it as a reference.

You got a less than stellar review Sydney, get over it and move on. Don't try to save face by becoming a member and acting like "one of your clients." The dude wanted a hj, you didn't deliver. This isn't the "usa massage guide", it's the "usa sex guide" for a reason. If I wanted a real, legitimate massage, I'd go to Burke Williams or some other well-known spa, I would'nt be jonesin' CL unless I wanted to release my man-goo. Who wants an erotic massage w/o a happy ending? Uugh - nobody!

Reports

Azz Man Duane

Mei Ling

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/662172007.html

Saw her in an upscale location near the Block of Orange. Rate was $$.5hr and $.5 for the half. No greek on the the half, no kissing, no touching the face.

She is a cute California girl of East Indian descent. I am not sure the pictures are her, but the hair is right and the shape is good, however, the kitty had an odd odor.

It was an overall bad experience, and I will not repeat, however, YMMV.

Reports

Joblo007
    Well, I don't know if that review was legit or not, but I saw Sydney a few months ago and got pretty much the same experience that he describes, so it rang true to me. She treated me well.

Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    There's no way this is a legitimate post. I could pick this entire review apart and tell you that it has all the makings of a female writer.

There is not a straight male in this world that goes shopping for a washing machine, let alone use it as a reference.

You got a less than stellar review Sydney, get over it and move on. Don't try to save face by becoming a member and acting like "one of your clients." The dude wanted a hj, you didn't deliver. This isn't the "usa massage guide", it's the "usa sex guide" for a reason. If I wanted a real, legitimate massage, I'd go to Burke Williams or some other well-known spa, I would'nt be jonesin' CL unless I wanted to release my man-goo. Who wants an erotic massage w/o a happy ending? Uugh - nobody!

Reports

B Malibu

Lb in Hb 'aka' Sydney Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lb In Hb
    I've learned from doing research on the internet that you should always throw out the best and the worst user review of any product or service and try to think critically to tease out the truth. The reason I responded to this review is that I have seen Sydneylee, it's been a few times now and my experiences have always been positive.

The previous reviewer stated that it looked like the massage-table linens were not fresh, but I have found Sydneylee to be something of a clean-freak, so maybe it was just that the linens had been laundered and not pressed or folded properly, or maybe they had faded from age. Every time I see Sydney she looks clean and smells minty-fresh. She always asks me if I have showered before she starts working her magic on my glutea maxima and the associated area.

To be fair, the previous review stated that she was courteous and pleasant and I found this to be true on every visit. Maybe he caught her on a bad day.

Every time I return she becomes a little more comfortable with me and a little bit freakier (in a good way) in her sensuous massage technique. Put it this way: I always leave very "happy" in the end. My entire body is refreshed.

The first couple times I saw her at the Irvine location, and it's true that there was some gym equipment in the room, but I didn't see it as a problem because the room was big enough to accommodate the stuff. The last time I went there she had re-arranged the furniture, giving me a better view of her in her skimpy outfit in the mirror as she massaged me. The skimpy out fit eventually dropped to the floor, once I requested it.

My usual style is to pay upfront and at that time usually tell the therapist that I leave the tip at the end of the session. Maybe I'm just greedy, but it works out for me. One thing I did when I saw her, since it was in a private location and not a spa, was to let her know what I expected from the experience. The last few times that I have seen her have been at her Newport Coast location. It's in a townhouse in a really nice, gated complex. I never figured out the gate code, but managed to get in and park in the guest parking. The fireplace wasn't "made of gold" but it had this cool gas log that put off a golden glow. I need to get one of those things for my house.

So anyway, please read the these reviews (including mine) with a discriminating eye and if you're interested in a provider, give her a chance. The following is probably not the best example, but recently I was shopping for a washing machine. There were one or two reviews that really slammed the one I was interested in, but I weighed those reviews with all the others, ended up buying the thing and I'm very happy with it. If Sydney reads this I hope she doesn't think I'm calling her an appliance, but it was the only comparison to online reviews that I could think of right now. I hope she forgives me, because I have come to think of her as my "sexual goddess".

Please feel free to PM me as well.

Reports

Infamous Ice

Ice is here!

Hey fellas! I noticed we lost a lot of you when TZ switched. So I came herre to remind you of my wonderful mind and cock blowing services. I am in a 5-star hotel all night tonight and have some awesome specials. Pm me for info!

Reports

Dac007
    If you are going to comment please use the quote button so people know what the fuck you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Jewel
    Haha

Hey, I am so glad that I do not appeal to most of you and I can honestly say that, "You men should continue not liking me because I definitely don't want everyone to like me. Please, continue to just throw me out on the crazy table. That is how it should be, no? Haha".

I am confortable with everything about myself and apparently, my fat-ass and non-stop talking. I will never agree, but I will not try to push my opinions on anyone else either. To each their own.

"In my world, there truly is only one path and that is the path that I decide to create for me."

The NOTORIOUS & NEVER SURRENDERING,

JJ aka JesseJewel, "THE JEWEL OF OC"

Reports

Lb In Hb

Sydneylee (Sydney Lee)

I've learned from doing research on the internet that you should always throw out the best and the worst user review of any product or service and try to think critically to tease out the truth. The reason I responded to this review is that I have seen Sydneylee, it's been a few times now and my experiences have always been positive.

In a previous review, the reviewer stated that it looked like the massage table linens were not fresh, but I have found Sydneylee to be something of a clean-freak, so maybe it was just that the linens had been laundered and not pressed or folded properly, or maybe they had faded. Every time I see Sydney she looks clean and smells great, (minty-fresh! ). She always asks me if I have showered before she starts working her magic on my glutea maxima and the associated area. She knows how to work it.

To be fair the previous review stated that she was courteous and pleasant and I found this to be true on every visit. Maybe he caught her on a bad day.

Every time I return she becomes a little more comfortable with me and a little bit freakier in her massage sensuous massage technique. Put it this way: I always leave very "happy" in the end. My entire body is refreshed.

The first couple times I saw her at the Irvine location, and it's true that there was some gym equipment in the room, but I didn't see it as a problem because the room was big enough to accommodate the stuff. The last time I went there she had re-arranged the furniture, giving me a better view of her in her skimpy outfit in the mirror as she massage me.

My usual style is to pay upfront and at that time usually tell the therapist that I leave the tip at the end of the session. Maybe I'm just greedy, but it works out for me. One thing I did when I saw her, since it was in a private location and not a spa, was to let her know what I expected from the experience. The last few times that I have seen her have been at her Newport Coast location. It's in a townhouse in a really nice gated complex. I never figured out the gate code, but managed to get in and park in the guest parking. The fireplace wasn't "made of gold" but it had this cool gas log that put off a golden glow. I need to get one of those things for my house.

So anyway, please read the these reviews (including mine) with a discriminating eye and if you're interested in a provider, give her a chance. The following is probably not the best example, but recently I was shopping for a washing machine. There was one or two reviews that really slammed the one I was interested, but I weighed those reviews with all the others, bought the thing and I'm very happy with it. If Sydney reads this I hope she doesn't think I'm calling her an appliance, but it was the only comparison to on-line reviews that I could think of right now. I call her my "Sexual Goddess" when I see her these days.

Reports

Lb In Hb

Sydneylee (Sydney Lee)

The previous reviewer stated that it looked like the massage-table linens were not fresh, but I have found Sydneylee to be something of a clean-freak, so maybe it was just that the linens had been laundered and not pressed or folded properly, or maybe they had faded from age. Every time I see Sydney she looks clean and smells minty-fresh. She always asks me if I have showered before she starts working her magic on my glutea maxima and the associated area.

To be fair, the previous review stated that she was courteous and pleasant and I found this to be true on every visit. Maybe he caught her on a bad day.

Every time I return she becomes a little more comfortable with me and a little bit freakier (in a good way) in her sensuous massage technique. Put it this way: I always leave very "happy" in the end. My entire body is refreshed.

The first couple times I saw her at the Irvine location, and it's true that there was some gym equipment in the room, but I didn't see it as a problem because the room was big enough to accommodate the stuff. The last time I went there she had re-arranged the furniture, giving me a better view of her in her skimpy outfit in the mirror as she massaged me. The skimpy out fit eventually dropped to the floor, once I requested it.

My usual style is to pay upfront and at that time usually tell the therapist that I leave the tip at the end of the session. Maybe I'm just greedy, but it works out for me. One thing I did when I saw her, since it was in a private location and not a spa, was to let her know what I expected from the experience. The last few times that I have seen her have been at her Newport Coast location. It's in a townhouse in a really nice, gated complex. I never figured out the gate code, but managed to get in and park in the guest parking. The fireplace wasn't "made of gold" but it had this cool gas log that put off a golden glow. I need to get one of those things for my house.

So anyway, please read the these reviews (including mine) with a discriminating eye and if you're interested in a provider, give her a chance. The following is probably not the best example, but recently I was shopping for a washing machine. There were one or two reviews that really slammed the one I was interested in, but I weighed those reviews with all the others, ended up buying the thing and I'm very happy with it. If Sydney reads this I hope she doesn't think I'm calling her an appliance, but it was the only comparison to online reviews that I could think of right now. I hope she forgives me, because I have come to think of her as my "sexual goddess".

Quote Originally Posted by Massage Fan
    Good day, everyone! Had an opportunity last week to see a lady named SydneyLee and of course will report!

Her Ad is: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ths/435701100.html

Although there were some nice moments, overall it was a waste of money. She has a nice, private apartment in a quiet area of Irvine, (luckily away from the area hitting the news this week) that is easy to find and had decent parking. I arrived at her place, she greeted me outside, and she was pretty cute with a decent body. She had a nice short dress on that looked promising. During our phone conversations, she alluded to giving nice, sensual massages so I thought it would be a decent time. My first concern was the sheet on the table, appeared to not have been changed prior to my arrival. She was curteous, pleasant, directed me to her massage room which must double as her gym due to the equipment in there.

I lay down without a drape (my choice) to give her a decent sign that things were okay. She started her massage and right away I let my hands wander to her legs. She did not mind and as I love touching during a massage I was enjoying it. Her massage was good, not great, with decent techinque and focus. She let me hands roam freely, mostly, but stopped me before any kitty rubbing. She did a great job of keeping her butt/legs within reach wherever she was massaging. Then came the flip. After turing over, she continued her therapy on my front side, with a nice thigh/leg massage techinque. I continued to touch but only legs/butt again.

Just when I thought we would move on to the handjob finish (which I had understood was included, but granted only while talking in "code" over the phone) she just stepped away and said "we're done, did you like it?"

Pros - nice attitude, decent techinque, cute,
    Cons - promises more than she delivers.

Anyone wanting more info PM me.

Reports

Samurai II

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Asain_Ucker
    Has anybody sampled this CL (pers-657336404@craigslist.org) lil spinner yet? I try and keep this short. I TOFTT earlier today, not bad. She was not dressed up like your typical CL *****. She was just in baggy Kmart type shorts n tank top, not lots of makeup. Your typical next door asian girl that you stare and and been dying to f_ck. She's about 5'2", 125lb, long black hair, nice lil 34b's with sum big dark brown nipples, and nice simi shaved kitty.
    Anyway standard 2 call process, once I get in room we strip down agree on the price and the menu. She's GFE except no kissing. She started with hugs and playing with the tool, then preceeded onto the CBJ. Nice sucking technique.
    While she was bobbing up and down, I got a great view on the tight petite asian ass. I ask politely if I could f_uk her there, she replyed sure. My tool grew harded by the second knowing it was in for a treat.
    After she was done sucking on my tool, she had the bottle of oil, I stopped her from rubbing it on her pussy and asked if I could eat her snatch some prior to the insertion. Again, she says sure. I never turn down the chance to eat asian snatch so my head was down there in record time.
    I got her clit to pop up n licked her slow n soft. Was able to get some pussy milk out of her after about 4 or 5 min of soft sentual licking.

I proceeded to mount her mish and her legs and feet were immediatlly around my neck. She talks nasty as I was pumping my tool in and out of her nice lil asian luv nest.
    After a few min of pumping, Im ready to blow my wad. I ask her now its ass time. She smiled and got her oil, greased up my wanker after I pulled it out of her pussy. She remained on her back and just pushed her ass up, so i could enter her taboo hole from the front. My tool found it's way in and omg!!!!!!!!
    I haven't fu_cked a girl in the ass in years, this was like heaven. I came really fast after a few hard pumps. Not bad for a sat afternoon.
    Hey AU,
    Thank you for the great report! I'm gonna have to try her out.

Samurai

Reports

MrNasty420
    Quote Originally Posted by St Stephen
    I saw her last night. Nice gal. I had a great time. $.5 for half an hour. Nice location.
    Can you please PM me with a number, or I'll trade numbers with you.

Reports

Joblo007

17451 Bastanchury Suite 100C

TOFTT. You've probably seen their ad on CL. Avoid, there's nothing there, not even a decent therapeutic.

===

My massage is a combination of Sensual and Therapeutic massage techniques.
    Your session begins with a short, guided mediation and proceeds to a fluid, full-body massage where universal energy is transcendentally converged through the energy centers (chakras) of the body to connect and harmonize the body as one with the universe.

17451 Bastanchury Suite 100C Yorba Linda Cross ST. Bastanchury/Imperial-HWY Two Story Bldg.

Next to Enterprise Car Rental Open 9am to 9pm 7DAYS

Print this ad and bring it with you for Special offers and discounts.

Reports

Fe Maiden
    Quote Originally Posted by St Stephen
    I saw her last night. Nice gal. I had a great time. $.5 for half an hour. Nice location.
    Thanks for the info!

Posting Limitations