Adult Vacation

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco Poloson
    Nude beaches are the same way. You envision a bunch of naked strippers tanning themselves w/o clothes. In reality it's a bunch of fat chicks with big bushes, or old pervert men. I've seen a couple of hotties, but that doesn't make up for the eye damage caused by the others.

And don't forget the gays. Lots and lots of gay dudes.

Deep Creek Hot Springs along the Pacific Crest Trail isn't too bad if you don't mind hiking. People that go there are a little more athletic since it involves hiking several miles at the least in steep terrain. Seen a few lookers there if you don't mind hairy armpit hippie type chicks. Nothing lewd going on just naturists hanging out in the water and maybe a nude hiker or two on the Bowden ranch trail. You can hike in the short way from Bowden ranch or my way along the PCT from the 173 about 14 miles round trip. Pretty area even if there's no eye candy around.

If you want rude,crude and lewd girls gone wild you have to boat out to the sandbar in Havasue on a holiday weekend. It's like Mardie Gras in knee deep water the girl with the most beads is probably the one that took a beer bottle up the ass the farthest.

Happy Hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    Totally agree! Awhile back, I dealt with a couple who did some notary work for me. They were (still are) the nicest people ever, but one day the guy and I were chatting when he mentioned something about Glen Eden (nudist colony) off the I-15.

Long story short, he and his wife are regulars at that place and although they are super nice, she is 350lbs+++. He's not an ugly guy, but he's a chubby chaser obviuosly, and hence... this is what you will find at nudist colonies, or at swinger parties.

I realize there are attractive couples that want to introduce a third party into their relationship, but they don't advertise. Those types, you meet at a bar and let things progress over a few cocktails.
    Nude beaches are the same way. You envision a bunch of naked strippers tanning themselves w/o clothes. In reality it's a bunch of fat chicks with big bushes, or old pervert men. I've seen a couple of hotties, but that doesn't make up for the eye damage caused by the others.

And don't forget the gays. Lots and lots of gay dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by PotShot
    I'd figure it's a scam. Legit swinger clubs tend to keep it on the down low. Just word of mouth.

I was dating a freaky chick for awhile and she got us into several. Yuck! Some of the ugliest fuckers you could ever meet including me. I just drank beer and watched.

Costa Mesa has one,there's one in Silverado Canyon and another just out side of Hesperia that I've been to. All were fat,hairy and nasty late middle aged perverts getting together. In my opinion just a bunch of latent homosexuals wanting to cross swords. Not my cup of tea.

San Diego is supposedly full of them. There's one called Thad's that I think is still around. Supposedly it's mostly pretty people but if your not one of them your not getting in.

Happy Hoin!
    Totally agree! Awhile back, I dealt with a couple who did some notary work for me. They were (still are) the nicest people ever, but one day the guy and I were chatting when he mentioned something about Glen Eden (nudist colony) off the I-15.

Long story short, he and his wife are regulars at that place and although they are super nice, she is 350lbs+++. He's not an ugly guy, but he's a chubby chaser obviuosly, and hence... this is what you will find at nudist colonies, or at swinger parties.

I realize there are attractive couples that want to introduce a third party into their relationship, but they don't advertise. Those types, you meet at a bar and let things progress over a few cocktails.

Quote Originally Posted by OCcoach

I'd figure it's a scam. Legit swinger clubs tend to keep it on the down low. Just word of mouth.

I was dating a freaky chick for awhile and she got us into several. Yuck! Some of the ugliest fuckers you could ever meet including me. I just drank beer and watched.

Costa Mesa has one,there's one in Silverado Canyon and another just out side of Hesperia that I've been to. All were fat,hairy and nasty late middle aged perverts getting together. In my opinion just a bunch of latent homosexuals wanting to cross swords. Not my cup of tea.

San Diego is supposedly full of them. There's one called Thad's that I think is still around. Supposedly it's mostly pretty people but if your not one of them your not getting in.

Happy Hoin!

Buyer Beware

CL ad was flagged. This is a BAD sign. I wold AVOID.

Quote Originally Posted by Usana
    Anyone has info on this?

She is running a special of $100 for 45min.

Since I'm a noob. I can't tell if it's a trap for incall.

Any expert?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/843945312.html

Grr, should have copy and paste the whole thing, now the link has been removed. Told you I'm a noob =P

Quote Originally Posted by Majasa
    Do you have a working link?

Do you have a working link?

Quote Originally Posted by Usana
    Anyone has info on this?

Any expert?

Special rate, $100 for 45min

Anyone has info on this?

Any expert?

Lfbc

I went there on friday. All the girls there look pretty good now except for one. Old Helen from SJC. Didnt get the one I thought was the hottest name. Nice long black hair with an ass. I will probably go back soon. They use to have a girl long time ago that would climb all over you. Sure do miss that!!! Nothing better during the massage then the girl sitting on your ass and rubbing hers on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jones
    "Standard 2-call incall at a motel."

I'm an AMP fan and haven't use freelancers in the past. What is the standard procedure for hooking up? I call her and she calls me back with directions to her place? Will she normally ask for other information like my full name or what type of car I drive?

Thanks for any comments.
    Well this is my first post. But the usual precedure is you call her and she makes you drive to a location and then you call her from there to get the rest of the directions. Some will walk to that location to pick you up and scort you back to her place. In all the time I been doing this I have never been ask for a full name but they do ask for what car you drivin.

"Standard 2-call incall at a motel."

I'm an AMP fan and haven't use freelancers in the past. What is the standard procedure for hooking up? I call her and she calls me back with directions to her place? Will she normally ask for other information like my full name or what type of car I drive?

Thanks for any comments.

Info

Quote Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
    I saw that posting, I thought she looked too good to be true. Maybe one of those expensive sex dolls.

I'd like to now more as well

Any 411 on Lisa?

Posting Limitations