rubmaps
Worldwide escort directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 496 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 7430
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered a provider wearing a probation or house arrest ankle bracelet?
    Yes and it doesn't get in the way.

  2. #7429

    Old

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    Yes.
    I remember one girl one time who was on HIP, so she couldn't make side trips. So I met her at her entirely legitimate place of employment and we went into the restroom to conduct our business. I'm an old fart now, and not much given to "risky" sex for the sake of risk, but I have to admit, that was fun. (:
    OLD? Dammm Dude you must "Dementia" that wasn't that long ago you Rascal You!!

    LMAO.

  3. #7428

    Over the Moon

    Been a longtime for many reasons of going to an AMP but Moon at 61 is phenomenal. Highly recommend but plan on dropping a buck and a half. Seniors feel free to PM. Be safe.

  4. #7427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1134

    Bracelets

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered a provider wearing a probation or house arrest ankle bracelet?
    Yes.

    I remember one girl one time who was on HIP, so she couldn't make side trips. So I met her at her entirely legitimate place of employment and we went into the restroom to conduct our business.

    I'm an old fart now, and not much given to "risky" sex for the sake of risk, but I have to admit, that was fun. (:

  5. #7426

    Ankle Bracelet

    Has anyone encountered a provider wearing a probation or house arrest ankle bracelet?

  6. #7425

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by DickHerGood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get those Angelina pics?
    I was wondering the same thing.

  7. #7424

    Angelina

    Anyone ever get those Angelina pics?

  8. #7423

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoGuy  [View Original Post]
    My UTR friend Stephanie would like to make some new friends. She is a forty-something year old MILF. Her personal hygiene is exemplary and she would appreciate it if her visitors would be the same. Stephanie enjoys being a GFE girl and loves to BBBJCIMWS. Being a GFE girl CFS is on the menu and speaking from first hand experience she does have a kinky side. Incall or outcall is available. Any trusted seniors that may want to meet Stephanie can PM me for her number and the password.
    I tried to send you a pm, but the system would not let me. Could you pm me her info?

  9. #7422

    Lackluster Lola

    Some decent reviews on her, but I didn't get it. For starters, the stench of smoke was insane, like on your clothes stench. Also I admit, a lot has to do with the fact but so many of these rub girls want too much green for what they offer. Not paying a buck and quarter for a CBJ when $ can get you FS pretty much else. To each their own. Be safe.

  10. #7421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by FourShip  [View Original Post]
    The positives excellent performance, excellent BBBJ, think pornstar quality. She is GFE and likes it very sensual and takes her time, none of the rough stuff. Everything is on the menu. She also squirts big time and she demonstrated it during our session twice, if any of you remember Goddess Hailey when she squirts its something similar to that. Looks 5'3, red hair, she in her late 40's milfy type, a bit of baby damage, a bit big on the hips and thigh side. In addition, she answers her text in an timely manner and she is very easy going. Now for the negatives, during the appointed time she was not ready even though she told me to give her plenty of notice which is what I did days ahead. Hygiene, I had a different experience, she was not fresh down there. I know it was said on the review that she has an impeccable hygiene but that wasn't my experience. Maybe I just caught her on an off day or when she was taking a shower she missed a spot. Her incall place, its a safe neighborhood, it was in disarray, there a reason for it is she in the process of moving in, so most of the action was done on the couch. Overall her performance was excellent A plus on everything , she has the potential to become one of the best providers and I would repeat again provided she can correct the hygiene issue.
    Sorry about the hygeine issue. Rest assured there was no deception intended in my report. Aamof I seen her again yesterday and the hygeine was fine. I did get a giggle from your description of her BBBJ as being pornstar quality. The first time I saw her she said she'd been watching pornhub videos and learning from them. I guess she's a good learner. I will answer info request as time allows.

  11. #7420

    Atf milf

    Mojo,

    Please PM her contact info to me as well if you don't mind.

    Thanks,

    BL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoGuy  [View Original Post]
    PM sent to both.

  12. #7419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to get a contact for her. I need a new atf.
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLawdoc  [View Original Post]
    Would love her info, I've cleared out my inbox.
    PM sent to both.

  13. #7418

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by FourShip  [View Original Post]
    The positives excellent performance, excellent BBBJ, think pornstar quality. She is GFE and likes it very sensual and takes her time, none of the rough stuff. Everything is on the menu. She also squirts big time and she demonstrated it during our session twice, if any of you remember Goddess Hailey when she squirts its something similar to that. Looks 5'3, red hair, she in her late 40's milfy type, a bit of baby damage, a bit big on the hips and thigh side. In addition, she answers her text in an timely manner and she is very easy going. Now for the negatives, during the appointed time she was not ready even though she told me to give her plenty of notice which is what I did days ahead. Hygiene, I had a different experience, she was not fresh down there. I know it was said on the review that she has an impeccable hygiene but that wasn't my experience. Maybe I just caught her on an off day or when she was taking a shower she missed a spot. Her incall place, its a safe neighborhood, it was in disarray, there a reason for it is she in the process of moving in, so most of the action was done on the couch. Overall her performance was excellent A plus on everything , she has the potential to become one of the best providers and I would repeat again provided she can correct the hygiene issue.
    Damn! I was wanting to meet her I am so sick of providers with hygeine issues!

  14. #7417

    I too

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to get a contact for her. I need a new atf.
    Would love her info, I've cleared out my inbox.

  15. #7416

    Stephanie

    I'd love to get a contact for her. I need a new atf.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 496 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape