Adult Vacation
Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 474 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 7110
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Are there any local providers?

As I was perusing the photo gallery this morning I came upon this photo. Do you guys know any locals that are flexible like this one?

http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/at...hmentid=389930

I appreciate you guys.

Patron.

To: FunnyMan69; re: fluid-exchange + Lubes, + HIV-tests.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMan69  [View Original Post]
    It's me I'm worried about. Her part can't happen. I am looking for a discreet testing method and treatment if required. I know it's been discussed here, I am just not finding details.
    I'm thinking that You didn't search too much: You missed discussion in this very "General Reports"thread in just the last few weeks; Please refer to my post#5814 & post#5824 particularly, along with others! HIV-tests are available for "do-it-yourself"purchase at Walgrens (& probably some other well-stocked pharmacies) for about fourty-dollars; for other STI's you'll need to see an anonymous-STI-testing-clinic (does "Heartland Cares" have any clinic in Louisville or on the IN side?) which You should be able to find online or via public-health ads in the paper or 'phonebook. _ but as to your fear of the level of risk: if you did not have any open rashes or sores on your dick before you started the intercourse & you did not suffer any abrasions or cuts or skin-tears that broke the skin-surface then it is highly unlikely that you could have caught HIV just from the condom breaking during vaginal-sex: think of it in terms of "fluid-dynamics" or "hydraulics" since your ejaculation would tend to "blowout" any of her vaginal-fluids that got into the end of your dick! You could still be at slight risk for other STI's so testing is still advisable: but the STI-clinics can do this anonymously for you.

Lubes for condoms: if You're using LATEX-condoms You MUST NOT use any PETROLEUM-based Lubes (baby-oil, mineral-oil, or petroleum-jelly) as they will weaken LATEX-rubber to the failure-point! naturally if You use either the NON-Latex condoms or any NON-Petroleum-based Lube then this won't be any problem.

To: FunnyMan69; re: fluid-exchange + Lubes, + HIV-tests.

It's me I'm worried about. Her part can't happen. I am looking for a discreet testing method and treatment if required. I know it's been discussed here, I am just not finding details.
    I'm thinking that You didn't search too much: You missed discussion in this very "General Reports"thread in just the last few weeks; Please refer to my post#5814 & post#5824 particularly, along with others! HIV-tests are available for "do-it-yourself"purchase at Walgrens (& probably some other well-stocked pharmacies) for about fourty $; for other STI's you'll need to see an anonymous-STI-testing-clinic (does "Heartland Cares" have any clinic in Louisville on in the IN side?) which You should be able to find online or via public-health ads in the paper on 'phonebook. _ but as to your fear of the level of risk: if you did not have any open rashes or sores on your dick before you started the intercourse & you did not suffer any abrasions or cuts or skin-tears that broke the skin-surface then it is highly unlikely that you could have caught HIV just from the condom breaking during vaginal-sex: think of itvin terms of "fluid-dynamics" or "hydraulics" since your ejaculation would tend to "blowout" any of her vaginsl-fluids that got into your urethra.

Reset button

Ok, I am not a senior but am a contributing member with another name and I need some help. I am living the nightmare you all fear. I had a dream that is now bothering in my waking hours. I broke my condom. Now I need advice. I know this has happened to others, someone please pm me some advice.
    This is why you use an unregistered burn phone and a fake name. Throw out the phone get another, pic a new name and get tested, then wait 6 months and get tested again. Remember the rules. Oh this should go without saying but don't ever see that girl again.

My two cents

Ok, I am not a senior but am a contributing member with another name and I need some help. I am living the nightmare you all fear. I had a dream that is now bothering in my waking hours. I broke my condom. Now I need advice. I know this has happened to others, someone please pm me some advice.
    For what it's worth that is why I prefer a BBBJCIM finish if at all possible, that eliminates the possibility of a future surprise.

Advice

I'm not assuming that you weren't using lube. But from what I've read and from personal experience, good lube goes a long way toward keeping condoms in one piece. It's a pain in the ass to carry, though, and it royally sucks if the cap comes off when its not supposed to. But the peace of mind is worth it. I'm a fan of packets. All of the big online condom merchants sell them.

Advice

This happened to me at the beginning of my hobbying. It almost made me stop hobbying. Neither one of us realized until after the release. She was freezing out. The girl is not in the game anymore but not because of that. She was one of the few that really was working her way through school. Anyway, for several nights I was sweating it out. It's been many years since and I'm completely fine.

My advice: get tested. If you're comfortable with her, ask her to get tested also.

Blu

Can sombody pm me her number, I lost it rhanks.

My Advice.

If it's you: get tested.

If it's her: and you worry about her giving you a present in a few months. Ignore it until she reaches out with that call.

Quote Originally Posted by Penrose  [View Original Post]
    Do not worry about things you cannot control.
    I guess I was too vague, I need discreet treatment and testing advice.

Advice

Do not worry about things you cannot control.

AM Searches

Quote Originally Posted by Oldscamp  [View Original Post]
    I have multiple e-mail accounts I have used for shady sites. The search correctly recognized the one it should have and said it was compromised and said the other one, which they never knew about, was not. In short, it leads you to a site basically trying to sell you on hiring a private investigator. See the text below.

YOU'VE BEEN COMPROMISED! NOW WHAT?

Your email address was reported as having been exposed on Ashley Madison or Adult Friend Finder. Unfortunately, this means a lot of your most personal information can easily be found, including your sexual preferences and other highly compromising information.

Because you've been exposed, you need to know exactly what kind of information is out there. This kind of information can affect your job, love life, mortgages, and anything else where a background check is required. However, to truly understand the extent of how much damaging information is accessible about you online, you need an expert who knows where to look and has access to special databases unavailable to the general public.

Get help from a online researcher and / or surveillance expert, who can identify the extent of the problem and explain how you can fix it before it has life-ruining consequences.
    It's just been reported that at least one of the AM dump sites is capturing the searches and sending out spam to the matching email addresses.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/08..._first_suicide

Of course anyone using a site that requires an email or other personal data (like AM, NR, any of the sugar daddy sites, etc) should know to never give out any real-world accounts or info, and to always use prepaid cards like Green Dot or Vanilla. But keeping up with the whole AM debacle is interesting and instructive for anyone wanting to make sure they're on top of their game as far as security goes.

Starting a new week

Not sure I have anything new to offer. Last week I had 3 dreams. One was a nightmare, of which I posted about.

Wednesday I got with my ATF SarahJane. We always have a great time. Lots of laughs, smiles and sweat! I've been seeing her for several years. It's more than a business transaction but like 2 friends getting together.

Yesterday I was in need. After sending out several texts, Veronica responded. At first our schedules weren't working but she fixed that. In a few short minutes I was there. I have seen Veronica several times but it's been a while because I don't get to that part of town often. She has a great memory-remembered me and some things about me. We had a few laughs and a great time. Standard only but she offeres a great massage, and I do mean massage not just a rub down.

Both of these girls are different but I will repeat as much as the pocket allows.

I need your help guys

Posting Limitations