Arrangement Finders

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 346 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 5188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Hostelxxxx

What about me

Quote Originally Posted by Hamrsblonz  [View Original Post]
    Learned today that Jman is the best looking monger on the board with myself and Sunycide being a close second. Also, learned Sunycide is very very well hung with me being second to him. Oh, and I did not say a "close second". My first place category and number one thing in her heart (with Bigtluvr being second) was money. Hope you guys don't mind me reporting on ya. The gal did mention she misses ToyTiger.
    Can't believe I didn't make the list for having a good time. They laugh so hard when I pull down my pants (that it's so small) that most of them piss their pants. I'm lust saying.

Reports

Jman3848

Hamrz

To Pink Daisy, Jman or anyone else who may have been offended by my post of who's the best looking, most hung, biggest tipper, etc. Please accept my apology. I didn't mean any harm. Oh, and Pink Daisy wasnt who told me all this and Pink Daisy please do not name the provider that did. Thank You.
    LOL. I took zero offense to it. ALL of this is just in good fun. Isn't it? No worries at all on this end. Like I mentioned earlier, I don't see very many ladies. So it shouldn't be hard to name the provider.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

A Pink Daisy
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Head  [View Original Post]
    I sure as hell not going to go someplace where they not only match and compare my endowment compared to other mongers, but to also tell all of their clients how each monger stands up (LOL) to another. I am worried about coming up short in that review. I just can't let that secret out.
    Http://images.mylot.com/userImages/i...os/1605017.jpg This is the French Model Razor Head. On the Internet he said,"he was a French Model". Remember you can't post anything which isn't true. And FYI, I take "attitude" above all. Most women do.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

A Pink Daisy
    Good Gracious, what is wrong with me? Here is the "French model I met on the Internet!"

[Link to Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The link(s) originally included with this report was to a photo on another website, and thus it was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines.

If you have photos you wish to share with the Forum Members, then please post them here. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines for further information.Thank You.

Reports

Razor Head
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon Denver  [View Original Post]
    You misunderstood me. I was saying that "Hamrsblonz posted he heard in session where you all rank".
    I sure as hell not going to go someplace where they not only match and compare my endowment compared to other mongers, but to also tell all of their clients how each monger stands up (LOL) to another. I am worried about coming up short in that review. I just can't let that secret out.

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

A Pink Daisy
    Learned today that Jman is the best looking monger on the board with myself and Sunycide being a close second. Also, learned Sunycide is very very well hung with me being second to him. Oh, and I did not say a "close second". My first place category and number one thing in her heart (with Bigtluvr being second) was money. Hope you guys don't mind me reporting on ya. The gal did mention she misses ToyTiger.
    Don't look at me, because I wasn't the one who told him this. I would never talk about a client's features with another client.

Although I have seen everyone mentioned in the above post except, Hamrsblonz (If I've met him, I don't know it). I'm just going to remind you all of this, "everything you read on the Internet is true. They can't post anything on the Internet which isn't true. I know this becuase I read this fact on the Internet". Now I'm out of here, because I have a date with a French Model which I met on the Internet".

Bonjour!

Reports

Jman3848

My bad, my bad

You misunderstood me. I was saying that "Hamrsblonz posted he heard in session where you all rank".
    LOL. Sorry about that. I don't see very many ladies so I wonder where this could have came from. Hmmmmm.

Reports

Bon Denver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman3848  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say anything about "hearing it in a session". Fellow monger actually messaged me earlier. Just to clarify.

Reports

Jman3848

Lol

He said someone,"told him this in a session" he didn't say it was posted on here. Whoever she is apparently doesn't know me, I do damage and tear it up.
    I didn't say anything about "hearing it in a session". Fellow monger actually messaged me earlier. Just to clarify.

Reports

Ralphisit

You guys. It is CHARM that warms those vixens.

Having a "choad" I have to use my charm and with. After you guys rough them up with the big meat no wonder they say I am the nicest client they have ever had. They can still walk when I leave.

Reports

Bon Denver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman3848  [View Original Post]
    I heard I was being brought up on here. I didn't see where I was the mentioned as the best looking, and guys. I'm not, so don't sweat it. LOL. Congrats! The title still belongs to one of you!
    He said someone,"told him this in a session" he didn't say it was posted on here. Whoever she is apparently doesn't know me, I do damage and tear it up.

Reports

LuckyLou

She obviously

Hasn't had a slice a my loaf yet!

LL

Reports

Sunycide
    What can I say, it pays to have a dick that goes up to your nipples. My dick has more ribs then my rib cage. Bless her heart, she felt every one of them, er, I mean I would like her to feel every one of them.

Reports

Jman3848

Huh

I heard I was being brought up on here. I didn't see where I was the mentioned as the best looking, and guys. I'm not, so don't sweat it. LOL. Congrats! The title still belongs to one of you!

Reports

Bwiser22
    Wait a second. She told me last week that I had the biggest dick!

Posting Limitations