Arrangement Finders
www.socialsex.com
rubmaps.com
Black Girls White Guys
Fetish Hookup
Bang a Milf

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1548
    Senior Member
    Reports
    192



    Teabagplain
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyMucho  [View Original Post]
    This latest generation of managers puzzles me. They show signs of not having very much business experience. Why would you decide to discard an incentive (punch card) to sustain customer activity? This makes absolutely no sense. Don't be surprised if they eventually bring back the cards. They would be wise to do so.
    Is there anybody here who is planning to no longer visit ERS because they got rid of the punch cards?

  2. #1547
    Senior Member
    Reports
    78



    RandyMucho

    Latest generation

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy  [View Original Post]
    I agree. There were times I went in just bacause I had one or two punches left. It was never about the money for me.
    This latest generation of managers puzzles me. They show signs of not having very much business experience. Why would you decide to discard an incentive (punch card) to sustain customer activity? This makes absolutely no sense. Don't be surprised if they eventually bring back the cards. They would be wise to do so.

  3. #1546
    Senior Member
    Reports
    107



    Roy

    Punch Card

    Quote Originally Posted by McRider  [View Original Post]
    Eliminating the punch cards is incredibly stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's not all about the discount (they could reduce it a bit more if it is a money thing).

    It is (was) a reminder in your wallet of fun times whenever you came across it.

    A motivator to return.

    It also at least gave them some idea that you were probably there before (obviously you could give your card to someone else. But how often could that possibly have happened?

    Just plain stupid.
    I agree. There were times I went in just bacause I had one or two punches left. It was never about the money for me.

  4. #1545
    Senior Member
    Reports
    46



    McRider

    No more punch card...

    Quote Originally Posted by Modena006  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in at Executive today with my punch card at 10. Received my discount but no longer will be getting a new card. After your card hits the 10th punch that will be it for it for the after 10 discount.
    Eliminating the punch cards is incredibly stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's not all about the discount (they could reduce it a bit more if it is a money thing).

    It is (was) a reminder in your wallet of fun times whenever you came across it.

    A motivator to return.

    It also at least gave them some idea that you were probably there before (obviously you could give your card to someone else. But how often could that possibly have happened?

    Just plain stupid.

  5. #1544
    Senior Member
    Reports
    29



    Modena006

    ERS and punch card

    Stopped in at Executive today with my punch card at 10. Received my discount but no longer will be getting a new card. After your card hits the 10th punch that will be it for it for the after 10 discount.

  6. #1543
    Senior Member
    Reports
    70



    Tornacl
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearch  [View Original Post]
    I've oftened wondered the same thing, and may not know all the rules, but from experience I'll tell you what I've learned about the general protacol and rules at ERS.

    1. After you choose your girl and she takes you one of the rooms, you will be asked to pay her. 95. That's the door fee. I generally tip an additional. 25. She then tells you to take a shower and she leaves the room. [Each room has a massage table and a door to a shower room. ]

    2. When she returns to the room, you are expected to be naked and face down on the massage table. She will now be wearing a robe with a bikini underneath.

    3. She will take off her robe, and then walk over to the table and motion for you to remove her bikini top and bottom. She will then put the robe back on, grab the bikini, and leave the room to return the bikini to her locker. [I have no idea why they don't just leave the bikini in the room. That's a mystery to me. ]

    4. When she returns again, she will take off her robe and start massaging your back while she is completely naked.

    5. When it's time to flip over, she will ask if you would like to give her a massage. Then you get off the table, and she gets on the table. She will let you massage her WHOLE body, but without any penetrating fingers. She may even reach over and grab little Tim while you are giving her the massage (depends on the girl). Note. One of the rules is that you are not allowed to get on the table while you are giving her a massage. You must have both feet on the ground. On the other hand, when the girl is massaging you, it's not uncommon for her to get up on the table.

    6. Once you are back on the table and she is finishing the massage, you will be happy. Like another guy said, there is no "menu". Just HE.

    Hope that helps. Enjoy this place. It's as good as they get, and there are lots of nice looking girls there. If this place was closer to my house, I'd probably be broke by now.
    #3 is because a couple of guys stole the swimming suits.

    #5 is YMMV-mine has.

    Cards I go to yard sales looking to buy boxes of stuff. The real target is original shares of stock. One box I bought had 8 versions of executive cards. All had 7-9 punches. I guess the dude had problems with completion. All for $5. That saved me about $300 bucks.

  7. #1542
    Senior Member
    Reports
    290



    Oddjob

    No punch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Areyodeva  [View Original Post]
    Spasearch: hahaha I'm still confused about #3 you are right I don't know why they do that. What I have noticed that when they come in first time in bikini, they don't bring lotions / oils with them, and when they go to put their bikini away that's when they bring lotions / oils. Anyone else noticed that?

    Rest of the rules are straight forward no penetration, no BJ's. One more thing guys they are stopping their punch card thing. So who ever has them after that they won't get no more. I thought it was a good thing kept me excited every time I got a new punch.
    I've got 8 on mine and I will be finishing it up soon. Turnover is way up and perks are going away. Does this mean that the end is near?

  8. #1541
    Senior Member
    Reports
    69



    Areyodeva

    Rules & Punch card

    Spasearch: hahaha I'm still confused about #3 you are right I don't know why they do that. What I have noticed that when they come in first time in bikini, they don't bring lotions / oils with them, and when they go to put their bikini away that's when they bring lotions / oils. Anyone else noticed that?

    Rest of the rules are straight forward no penetration, no BJ's. One more thing guys they are stopping their punch card thing. So who ever has them after that they won't get no more. I thought it was a good thing kept me excited every time I got a new punch.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearch  [View Original Post]
    I've oftened wondered the same thing, and may not know all the rules, but from experience I'll tell you what I've learned about the general protacol and rules at ERS.

    1. After you choose your girl and she takes you one of the rooms, you will be asked to pay her. 95. That's the door fee. I generally tip an additional. 25. She then tells you to take a shower and she leaves the room. [Each room has a massage table and a door to a shower room. ]

    2. When she returns to the room, you are expected to be naked and face down on the massage table. She will now be wearing a robe with a bikini underneath.

    3. She will take off her robe, and then walk over to the table and motion for you to remove her bikini top and bottom. She will then put the robe back on, grab the bikini, and leave the room to return the bikini to her locker. [I have no idea why they don't just leave the bikini in the room. That's a mystery to me. ]

    4. When she returns again, she will take off her robe and start massaging your back while she is completely naked.

    5. When it's time to flip over, she will ask if you would like to give her a massage. Then you get off the table, and she gets on the table. She will let you massage her WHOLE body, but without any penetrating fingers. She may even reach over and grab little Tim while you are giving her the massage (depends on the girl). Note. One of the rules is that you are not allowed to get on the table while you are giving her a massage. You must have both feet on the ground. On the other hand, when the girl is massaging you, it's not uncommon for her to get up on the table.

    6. Once you are back on the table and she is finishing the massage, you will be happy. Like another guy said, there is no "menu". Just HE.

    Hope that helps. Enjoy this place. It's as good as they get, and there are lots of nice looking girls there. If this place was closer to my house, I'd probably be broke by now.

  9. #1540
    Senior Member
    Reports
    136



    HomeSlice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim P14  [View Original Post]
    I searched back about 10 pages to try to find a list of "The Rules" at ERS. I am coming over on the morning of the14th from Indy to Madison and want to take the long way through ERS. Are they open at 10am and what are the rules?
    SpaSearch nailed it from what I know.

  10. #1539
    Senior Member
    Reports
    79



    SpaSearch

    Some ERS Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim P14  [View Original Post]
    I searched back about 10 pages to try to find a list of "The Rules" at ERS. I am coming over on the morning of the14th from Indy to Madison and want to take the long way through ERS. Are they open at 10am and what are the rules?
    I've oftened wondered the same thing, and may not know all the rules, but from experience I'll tell you what I've learned about the general protacol and rules at ERS.

    1. After you choose your girl and she takes you one of the rooms, you will be asked to pay her. 95. That's the door fee. I generally tip an additional. 25. She then tells you to take a shower and she leaves the room. [Each room has a massage table and a door to a shower room. ]

    2. When she returns to the room, you are expected to be naked and face down on the massage table. She will now be wearing a robe with a bikini underneath.

    3. She will take off her robe, and then walk over to the table and motion for you to remove her bikini top and bottom. She will then put the robe back on, grab the bikini, and leave the room to return the bikini to her locker. [I have no idea why they don't just leave the bikini in the room. That's a mystery to me. ]

    4. When she returns again, she will take off her robe and start massaging your back while she is completely naked.

    5. When it's time to flip over, she will ask if you would like to give her a massage. Then you get off the table, and she gets on the table. She will let you massage her WHOLE body, but without any penetrating fingers. She may even reach over and grab little Tim while you are giving her the massage (depends on the girl). Note. One of the rules is that you are not allowed to get on the table while you are giving her a massage. You must have both feet on the ground. On the other hand, when the girl is massaging you, it's not uncommon for her to get up on the table.

    6. Once you are back on the table and she is finishing the massage, you will be happy. Like another guy said, there is no "menu". Just HE.

    Hope that helps. Enjoy this place. It's as good as they get, and there are lots of nice looking girls there. If this place was closer to my house, I'd probably be broke by now.

  11. #1538
    Senior Member
    Reports
    179



    Tim P14

    Tarin and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Teabagplain  [View Original Post]
    Someone else on this board said Tarin had gotten a regular job and I think was living in a different state. I too missed seeing her when she was at CL-when I saw her at ERS, she could get me hot and bothered in a way few others anywhere have matched. If you search the Rockford boards, you can probably find something about Lexi. I vaguely recall someone mentioning something about her after she had left CL, but can't remember what it was and don't care enough to look it up.
    This is too weird but Tarin was my first at CL and yes it was probably 2010. Great time. Was a little pissed that I hadn't heard of all the fun in Rockford before then. Basically found CL on this site when I knew I was traveling to Rockford for work. The next afternoon I went to the place across the street and had a great session with a Bella then that night went back for Tarin and she wasn't there and settled for Lexi. Lexi was cute but small and while everything was on the menu, we just didn't click. Heading to Lake Geneva on the 22nd and am taking the long way to avoid Chicago and went to the Rockford site to evaluate CL and saw a reference to ERS. FS at CL in 2010 was 1. 2 if I remember correctly seems like the price has creeped up since 2010. Think I know the answer but ERS is the best bet in the area these days.
    Last edited by Tim P14; 10-03-13 at 23:57. Reason: clarification

  12. #1537
    Senior Member
    Reports
    208



    Steve4100

    Tarin and Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    The best girl I've ever had at ERS was Tarin, who apparently also worked and gave FS at Chantilly Lace (I wish I had known that). Unfortunately she's not at either now. Does anybody know what's up with her these days? It was probably 18 months ago that I saw her at ERS, and using the website the Wayback Machine, I can see Tarin was at CL around Christmas 2010.

    Also, what about Lexi at CL? She was hot but not on their site anymore.
    Tarin is out of the business, got an education and a regular job. Congratulations to her for bettering herself. As far as I can tell she still lives in the area.

    Lexi left CL, after she had a run in with uncle Leo. She work at ELB for awhile but I do not believe she has been there for months. She is probably trying to deal with her legal issues. There was a report on the Rockford board that mentioned the date she was arrested and that you could look at the mugshots for the day to find her.

  13. #1536
    Senior Member
    Reports
    192



    Teabagplain
    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    The best girl I've ever had at ERS was Tarin, who apparently also worked and gave FS at Chantilly Lace (I wish I had known that). Unfortunately she's not at either now. Does anybody know what's up with her these days? It was probably 18 months ago that I saw her at ERS, and using the website the Wayback Machine, I can see Tarin was at CL around Christmas 2010.

    Also, what about Lexi at CL? She was hot but not on their site anymore.
    Someone else on this board said Tarin had gotten a regular job and I think was living in a different state. I too missed seeing her when she was at CL-when I saw her at ERS, she could get me hot and bothered in a way few others anywhere have matched. If you search the Rockford boards, you can probably find something about Lexi. I vaguely recall someone mentioning something about her after she had left CL, but can't remember what it was and don't care enough to look it up.

  14. #1535
    Senior Member
    Reports
    192



    Teabagplain
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim P14  [View Original Post]
    I searched back about 10 pages to try to find a list of "The Rules" at ERS. I am coming over on the morning of the14th from Indy to Madison and want to take the long way through ERS. Are they open at 10am and what are the rules?
    Check here for schedule:

    https://executiverelaxationstation.com/

    Basically the rules are that there is nothing on the menu beyond the HE.

  15. #1534
    Senior Member
    Reports
    38



    Samperkins420
    The best girl I've ever had at ERS was Tarin, who apparently also worked and gave FS at Chantilly Lace (I wish I had known that). Unfortunately she's not at either now. Does anybody know what's up with her these days? It was probably 18 months ago that I saw her at ERS, and using the website the Wayback Machine, I can see Tarin was at CL around Christmas 2010.

    Also, what about Lexi at CL? She was hot but not on their site anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Areyodeva  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Teabagplain, I only saw 3 girls at ERS.

    Liz: was okay, decent massage but I might not repeat.

    Danielle: great gal, great massage, loves to chat. I had multiple sessions with her and was never disappointed ever.

    Laura: no longer there but was probably the best.

    Since I never had a chance to meet other girls therefore I can't comment. But reading other reviews I would say that you can't never go wrong with anyone of them as long as you respect them all and stay within the rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Liquid Lapdance
Scroguard.com
Meet MILFS Tonight
Buttons on USASG
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Social Sex.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape