Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Buttons on USASG
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 360 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by JVoda  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Lilly on Southpoint and asked for Lucy. Clean and tastefully decorated spa. Lucy is definitely pretty and gave a good TS. Proceeded to the massage which for me was not that great, but that was OK. But then on the flip, the build up was completely broken by the up sell. That is something I really hate. Plus she ended the 1 hour time 15 minutes early; overall I was disappointed.
    Sounds like your first time there. On both my visits with her she accepted the standard gratuity. The second time, no questions or discussion. She may not have been completely happy with it but she took it and performed accordingly.

Reports

JVoda

Lucy at Lilly

[QUOTE=Drew Park;2211250) Spent a pleasurable session with Lucy. Very pretty girl. Complete therapy offered and accepted.[/QUOTE}Stopped by Lilly on Southpoint and asked for Lucy. Clean and tastefully decorated spa. Lucy is definitely pretty and gave a good TS. Proceeded to the massage which for me was not that great, but that was OK. But then on the flip, the build up was completely broken by the upsell. That is something I really hate. Plus she ended the 1 hour time 15 minutes early; overall I was disappointed.

Reports

Matt Russ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharos  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this lady? I searched her pics with google images and they don't seem fake. But I can't find any other info on her. She responds to email but always nervous for scams and bait / switch. She seems like what I'm after, cute girl with just a body rub, not FS, which has been harder to find than before (been away for the last couple of years).

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ice-23/6399685
    She's real and no drama. A bit bigger in person but not a deal breaker and I don't even like fat girls.

Reports

Sandman 666

Tried to call, VM full

Has anyone seen this lady? I searched her pics with google images and they don't seem fake. But I can't find any other info on her. She responds to email but always nervous for scams and bait / switch. She seems like what I'm after, cute girl with just a body rub, not FS, which has been harder to find than before (been away for the last couple of years).

Looks TGTBT but I tried to call. Got mailbox is full, may try again.

Reports

Poliedrico

Just a thought.

Pretty often mongers ask if a certain provider is offering a complete menu.

One trick I have found to be effective is this: you get her MAxxxx or MMxxxx number and check out her name on the website of the "Florida State Massage Therapy Association" (With that you can run a search on http://*********************/.

If you don't find anything, it is still hit or miss. But if you find (and that has happened to me.) something like "#1 OFFERING FOR OR ENGAGING IN PROSTITUTION", chances are the masseuse is offering an extended menu. Accepting the extras or not is your choice.

Reports

HornyGuy2

You asked the same question a week ago. Just go see her and you'll have the answer then report back here and get your reputation up.

Reports

Tharos

Sophie / Egyptian

Reports

Hapkido1947

King spa

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Hey last I saw there were to AMPs in St Aug, but not at beach. There both on US 1 one is just north of rt 206 the other is a mile or so south. Both on east side of US 1.

Never been to either but I know a friend who confirmed Happy Endings at the one by 206.
    I went to kings on us1 and you will leave smiling.

Reports

PT Monger

Just typical

Was in Jacksonville on business. Ended up going to her, thinking it was a legit session (of course I paid for two hours, cause I really needed work). Was intrigued when her back / glute work, moved the drape all the way down to the knee. Some strokes, may have brushed the boys. On the flip, drape ended up being VERY minimal. Never having experienced a body rub, and her asking if anything else she could work, I embarrassingly suggested, the drape be removed. Well, she went for it, and HJ. I will say, I noticed that she was almost always looking away.

Pretty normal for a mostly Lez chick. She's not horrified but not into it or interested either. I kinda figured it out on my first and last visit there. Had a hunch and did a little recon with friends in the Riverside lez click. So. Still one of the best legit massages I've had. Would repeat for the military special or one hour. Like more interest for a bodyrub though. My 2 cents.

PT.

Reports

Sandman 666

2 AMP's in St. Aug

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyJames  [View Original Post]
    Will be going to S A be for some visits over next couple months. Would like a good AMP or regular provider close by.

Any info is appreciated as I only know Gainesville and Ocala.

Thanks,

T.
    Hey last I saw there were to AMPs in St Aug, but not at beach. There both on US 1 one is just north of rt 206 the other is a mile or so south. Both on east side of US 1.

Never been to either but I know a friend who confirmed Happy Endings at the one by 206.

Reports

Drew Park

Lily Southpoint

Spent a pleasurable session with Lucy. Very pretty girl. Complete therapy offered and accepted.

Reports

Justtrying5789

Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by Black904  [View Original Post]
    Noticed recent posts by Rhonda in both the body rub and massage sections of BP with different prices posted. The post in the massage section seems more legit and she welcomes texts, but under the body rub, she has phone calls only. From past reviews, she's legit and I have also had a wonderful legit massage from her. Very nice and attractive woman, but I'm curious if the 2 separate posts indicate other possibilities or just a bait to get people in for a standard massage. Anyone have any intel?
    Was in Jacksonville on business. Ended up going to her, thinking it was a legit session (of course I paid for two hours, cause I really needed work). Was intrigued when her back / glute work, moved the drape all the way down to the knee. Some strokes, may have brushed the boys. On the flip, drape ended up being VERY minimal. Never having experienced a "body rub", and her asking if anything else she could work, I embarrassingly suggested, the drape be removed. Well, she went for it, and HJ. I will say, I noticed that she was almost always looking away (of course I would not say I am the best looking guy that women fawn over). Returned the next day, for a 90, and got on the table, was confused by the table covering (hind site, she left the cover off and could have just climbed on). As she worked my back what I ended up using as drape was discarded. No further discussions. Doubt she would go further, but would have loved pursuing seeing if she would massage in more comfortable attire. One of her photos shows great abs. She gives a GREAT LEGIT massage. Excellent therapist. I say as long as she posts in BodyRub section. Don't expect FS.

Reports

Fmlyhm1970

Lake City

Stopped in Friday evening. There was a sign posted in every room that basically said all massages will be legit. I have been there several times and always left happy. This time was completely different. I am not sure if they are being watched by uncle LEO or not. I would advise you to avoid this AMP. Be safe out there. I would appreciate any new leads for a replacement. I would like to see a non AMP provider but am very afraid of aggressive pimps, ripoffs etc. Any help would be appreciated.

This post is entirely fiction and for entertainment purposes only.

Reports

AnthonyJames

Anything near St. Aug. Beach?

Will be going to S A be for some visits over next couple months. Would like a good AMP or regular provider close by.

Any info is appreciated as I only know Gainesville and Ocala.

Thanks,

T.

Reports

Marshst924
    Thanks to drew and luv2red, I found lily. Great place and definite repeat. I saw a new girl and can't think of the name for the life of me, but she's not lucky or bebe. Said her name twice, but anyhow, she'll be there another week she says. Hair was kinda auburn, older but cute, and didn't look quite as worn as the 2 others.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    You've got mail.

Posting Limitations