Naughty Reviews
Social Sex.com
Fetish Hookup
Bang a Milf
Scroguard.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 370 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

AdamZale69
    Quote Originally Posted by Jactionville  [View Original Post]
    I just came across an interview of Rhonda on Youtube. It's pretty cheesy and I'm sure the guy probably banged her afterwards. I would post the link, but I'm not sure if it would be deleted or not. You can search for "Rhonda Body Chi Massage. " I'll be trying her out soon and will report back on my experience!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/The...rapist/5776985
    She is definitely an enigma for extras. Only recall one report of happiness.

Your report will appreciated.

Reports

SteveOReilly

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Marshst924  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through today and decided to call Kim instead of visiting Lily. Best "body rub" I've had in awhile. Thanks DrewP.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kim/5374049
    Kim is my all time fav. I try to see her weekly. She's a little hard to understand, but a sexy bod with gumdrop nipples.

Reports

PT Monger

Worth a shot

Quote Originally Posted by PoonTales  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed few weeks back. 2 asians one older and one very young with braces. I drew older one same. Standard legit ok massage. No extras. YMMV. But I doubt it. Will not waste more money to see if anything else. So toftt maybe repeats gets better.
    Thinking I'll give it a go found a groupon offer so no pain on the entry fee. The guys in the hobby for a while know, everything starts legit. Just need the right girl on the right day. Bingo!

Just Google group massage jax it's 16 quid.

Reports

UfGatorMan6969
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRuss  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone pm me the info for the donut shop? Been reading about it for a long time and am eager to partake.
    What is the donut shop? Please message me if you don't mind.

Reports

Jactionville

Rhonda Interview

I just came across an interview of Rhonda on Youtube. It's pretty cheesy and I'm sure the guy probably banged her afterwards. I would post the link, but I'm not sure if it would be deleted or not. You can search for "Rhonda Body Chi Massage. " I'll be trying her out soon and will report back on my experience!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/The...rapist/5776985

Reports

CluelessDude

PV Massage Grand Opening

Went to the new place in the same shopping center as Kuhns flowers in Ponte Vedra. I doubt there are any extras. Funny thing is that it's the exactly the same as those that do. Walk in, no appointment, "therapist" takes you to a room, asks you how long, you ask how much, agree on the time, but then at legit places they don't ask you to pay right away. And, no table shower. I doubt I would send anyone I know over there because it is just like the places that are more fun.

Anyway, Claudia from China did a great job working out the kinks. (no code intended).

Reports

Marshst924

Kim

Was passing through today and decided to call Kim instead of visiting Lily. Best "body rub" I've had in awhile. Thanks DrewP.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kim/5374049

Reports

BlueMagoo

SS Spa

Visited SS Spa a few nights ago. The reports here are pretty much correct. Discreet, quiet, and a good atmosphere. Good massage from a decent looking lady. I think everything was on the menu for a fairly steep price, but the language barrier was difficult. A nice handshake and I was on my way. Will probably repeat.

Reports

PoonTales

Orient

Quote Originally Posted by JaxMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its a legit place or not yet. I called to find out pricing this past weekend and the lady quoted 68 for an hour.

It has 3 things going for it which might make it one of our places.

Pros.

1) The lady who answered the phone barely spoke english which I've always found to be positive, LOL.

2) Open until 9 pm at night.

3) The setup / layout reminds me of the old days when I used to make road trips to Kingsland. Standard front room with a hallway running straight to the back, covered by a curtain.

Cons.

1) Windows aren't really covered in the front or tinted in anyway (at least when I dropped by early in the AM last week). Maybe there are curtains there that they open when closed?

2) According to the lady that answered the phone, they don't give table showers. I've been to AMP's all over the US and table showers were always standard for the good places.

On a side note, they have business cards on a table outside which double as a punch card too. 10 punches gets you a free hour massage. Thats something I've never seen before at an AMP.

I'm sure I'll end up TOFTT in the next few weeks and report back because I just have to know if there's one in Mandarin.

Jaxman.
    I reviewed few weeks back. 2 asians one older and one very young with braces. I drew older one forgot name. Standard legit ok massage. No extras. YMMV. But I doubt it. Will not waste more money to see if anything else. So toftt maybe repeats gets better.

Reports

JaxMan
    Not sure if its a legit place or not yet. I called to find out pricing this past weekend and the lady quoted 68 for an hour.

It has 3 things going for it which might make it one of our places.

Pros.

1) The lady who answered the phone barely spoke english which I've always found to be positive, LOL.

2) Open until 9 pm at night.

3) The setup / layout reminds me of the old days when I used to make road trips to Kingsland. Standard front room with a hallway running straight to the back, covered by a curtain.

Cons.

1) Windows aren't really covered in the front or tinted in anyway (at least when I dropped by early in the AM last week). Maybe there are curtains there that they open when closed?

2) According to the lady that answered the phone, they don't give table showers. I've been to AMP's all over the US and table showers were always standard for the good places.

On a side note, they have business cards on a table outside which double as a punch card too. 10 punches gets you a free hour massage. Thats something I've never seen before at an AMP.

I'm sure I'll end up TOFTT in the next few weeks and report back because I just have to know if there's one in Mandarin.

Jaxman.

Quote Originally Posted by JustACbtGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/4750969105.html

GRAND OPENING MASSAGE ORIENT.

The team of the high-trained oriental massage therapists are ready to give you the professional service.

MEN, WOMEN AND COUPLES WELCOME!

We offer:

Ashiatsu (Walking on Back).

Shiatsu / Deep Tissue.

Hot Stone / Swedish.

Chinese Tuina / Acupressure.

Reflexology / Foot Massage.

Print this AD out to get $10 off for one hour massage.

Mon- Sat: 10 am-9 pm.

Sun: 11 am-8 pm.

Tel: (904) 551-2974.

MM32930.

Reports

Muff8

Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Gator51  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Lisa / Bare Velvet a couple weeks ago and she just had an ad up on BackPage. Search for Barevelvet. She was always nice. But I haven't heard anything about Shelby in quite awhile. Lot of tattoos on that girl but she was always a great visit.
    I asked Lisa about Shelby about a year ago. She reported that Shelby had retired and become a beautician. They were an unforgetable team together!

Reports

Ayenjael
    Its in the same shopping center as beach diner. Saw it when I was having breakfast last week and was curious to know if it was legit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by JustACbtGuy  [View Original Post]

The team of the high-trained oriental massage therapists are ready to give you the professional service.

We offer:

Shiatsu / Deep Tissue.

Hot Stone / Swedish.

MM32930.

Reports

JustACbtGuy

Anyone been by here yet?

We offer:

Shiatsu / Deep Tissue.

Hot Stone / Swedish.

MM32930.

Reports

Dirty Pastor
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Bobb Sledd
    Quote Originally Posted by PetterPetter  [View Original Post]
    I never meet Renee. But if she was anything like Mz proud OMG!!

I wish I would have. What happend to selena?
    Selena Proud retired.

Posting Limitations