sun 4 rx
Adult Vacation
free hookup affair
The Companion Guru
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

$40 Massage

Went again, another nice time. I forget the girls name, but it was not Rebecka who I saw the 1st time. Same routine though, nice full massage, flip and HJ. Used the full hour. Very nice. Still no table shower, still busted. $60 for the hour, $40 for the tip, never asked about it or even looked at when I set it down. It was a nice dream.

Quote Originally Posted by WestsideRandy  [View Original Post]
    Who was that?

Provide info and others will do the same. Try the Goddness. (no link up at this time).
    Goddess is gone. Retired.

Extra mile?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamb123  [View Original Post]
    Morning All,

I've tried most of the non-Asian massage therapists that post on craigslist. Out of all the ones I've been to, I've only had one that went the extra mile at the end. I prefer to stay away from the Asian parlors. Has anyone had any luck with therapists on Craigslist? I like the challenge of going to new women but just want to hear from anyone else with a good experience.
    Who was that?

Provide info and others will do the same. Try the Goddness. (no link up at this time).

University $40 Massage

Dropped in to sample the shop. My experience mirrored others before me. Decent enough massage, ample teasing and pleasing finish. Eva (the therapist did not look overly Chinese to me) is certainly not a knockout but a friendly enough girl. Standards rates for standard service.

Craigslist massage therapists

Morning All,

I've tried most of the non-Asian massage therapists that post on craigslist. Out of all the ones I've been to, I've only had one that went the extra mile at the end. I prefer to stay away from the Asian parlors. Has anyone had any luck with therapists on Craigslist? I like the challenge of going to new women but just want to hear from anyone else with a good experience.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Right tree, wrong branch.
    Nice pun, LOL.

Almost

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmike226  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker first time poster. Went to dunkin donuts couple days ago after reading many positive reports. Therapist shawna was very attractive and very sweet, but absolutely no extras. Can any seniors pm me and enlighten me? Be safe.
    Right tree, wrong branch.

Dunkin donuts

Long time lurker first time poster. Went to dunkin donuts couple days ago after reading many positive reports. Therapist shawna was very attractive and very sweet, but absolutely no extras. Can any seniors pm me and enlighten me? Be safe.

Nuru massage

Is nuru massage legal in the state of Florida? I hesitate to pull the trigger on this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...he-fun/8522002

It's marketing 101

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I am wrong but if she lowers her rate to $80 and you raise your tip to $40 aren't we back to $120? It's not like she is sharing the massage fee, all monies goes to her wether the massage fee is $40 and I tip her $80. One just sounds better than the other.
    It's not that you're wrong. It's all about what the provider wants to get out of the situation. You're correct, she is going to end up with the same amount by charging a larger $$$ figure up front. However, it's going to make the customer feel used. By lowering the amount she charges, and continuing to provide excellent service, she is going to put the customer in a position where he will happily leave a larger tip. Same ending $ amount, but in the second case the customer walks away feeling happy and will most likely return time and time again. Being greedy is a horrible way of marketing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBunny  [View Original Post]
    Michael78 I would like to let you know that. YES I am real! LOL and I am in no way, shape, or form connected to Emily or Sasha. I also don't ask about Beth as I do not know Beth. Perhaps you called someone else, but it wasn't me. I do however ask about references, but not by name. I ask that you give me a name. I can see why you say the ads look a like though, there aren't very many ways to make an ad on bpso there isn't really a way to stand out that others won't copy. Sorry for your confusion! And maybe I'll meet you one day! Xo.
    Nice to see you on the board, Lana. Now you can do ads on the appropriate thread here as well. I'm sure we'll meet again soon.

I have NO CONNECTION at all with Emily or the others

Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    She's already been reported a couple of weeks back from multiple mongers. I saw her yesterday.

Positives: Pics are accurate. Body is amazing. Ass and tits to die for. Face is beautiful. Very sweet.

Negatives: No BJ, covered or not. I still had no issues getting rock hard looking at that body and squeezing those Cee plus / Dee natties.

Also, as said by other mongers, she's one of those girls that you can start to see hints that she is getting excited, but not as much as I'd like. If she becomes a better actress, and starts BBJ's, she will be off the charts and command a much higher donation.
    Michael78 I would like to let you know that. YES I am real! LOL and I am in no way, shape, or form connected to Emily or Sasha. I also don't ask about Beth as I do not know Beth. Perhaps you called someone else, but it wasn't me. I do however ask about references, but not by name. I ask that you give me a name. I can see why you say the ads look a like though, there aren't very many ways to make an ad on bpso there isn't really a way to stand out that others won't copy. Sorry for your confusion! And maybe I'll meet you one day! Xo.

Bay Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Babyroo  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this, I had this at bay spa as well, without asking, just because it was slow. Granted the providers were nothing special, nor was the service.
    These ladies will do whatever it takes to keep your business, except what you want most. Not a great place and they are getting fewer and fewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke22  [View Original Post]
    I've had the experience a few times at Bay Spa on Baymeadows Way without asking. They were just slow and offered to me. I have also experienced at you Spa at Baymeadows and Philips. I asked when I arrived as I noticed several attendants not busy. Think if you try when they first open or in middle of afternoon you will increase your chances. Trying at lunchtime or evening when they are busy will be unlikely to accommodate your request.
    I can confirm this, I had this at bay spa as well, without asking, just because it was slow. Granted the providers were nothing special, nor was the service.

Lana is legit

Quote Originally Posted by Michael78  [View Original Post]
    She's already been reported a couple of weeks back from multiple mongers. I saw her yesterday.

Positives: Pics are accurate. Body is amazing. Ass and tits to die for. Face is beautiful. Very sweet.

Negatives: No BJ, covered or not. I still had no issues getting rock hard looking at that body and squeezing those Cee plus / Dee natties.

Also, as said by other mongers, she's one of those girls that you can start to see hints that she is getting excited, but not as much as I'd like. If she becomes a better actress, and starts BBJ's, she will be off the charts and command a much higher donation.

Posting Limitations