sun 4 rx
Adult Vacation
rubmaps.com
SunRX
Scroguard.com
The Companion Guru

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 481 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

HOB extra services

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfl2014  [View Original Post]
    Could you please PM me details.
    You have to be a established / long term client with them. Translation. They have to know you. My advice is to stick to one person until she feels comfortable with you and take it from there.

Jenny in Baymeadows

I had the chance to see Jenny in Baymeadows this past weekend and the massage was truly amazing. She's very good at giving massages and I felt really relaxed when I left.

Cute, thick girl with a great attitude and can carry a conversation really well. There was a nice handshake at the end as well. She's most definitely NOT a full service provider.

Which is why she advertises in the Body Rub section of Backpage. I've seen many different reviews on her some good, some not so good but my experience was great and will.

Repeat as time permits. Cost $80 for the hour.

JaxMan.

Quote Originally Posted by AirbornRanger  [View Original Post]
    Happen to have a link for her. Thanks man!
    I believe this is the German girl who does outcalls. Pretty face!

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...-hands/5631642

Massage Oils

Quote Originally Posted by Ttymn  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me where there's an AMP who uses truly unscented products? Preferably beaches or south side. I went to one out at the beach and had to shower multiple times to get the smell of whatever oil they used off me! Thanks in advance.
    I recommend just bringing your own oil. I have the same problem / concern.

I find a bar of soap the best thing to get the massage oil off of the skin. The soft soap just doesn't cut it for removing oils.

Unscented oils

Can anyone tell me where there's an AMP who uses truly unscented products? Preferably beaches or south side. I went to one out at the beach and had to shower multiple times to get the smell of whatever oil they used off me! Thanks in advance.

RE: German girls

Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    I have been striking out on the outcall area as of late, so can not be of much help. Everybody I have contacted lately goes dark on me. The german girl does outcall and most reviews have positive. Had an appointment with her and at the last minute she said she did not go to my neighborhood so I have never seen her.
    Happen to have a link for her. Thanks man!

Hob

Quote Originally Posted by TheBud  [View Original Post]
    I have gone there for several visits. Here is plenty on the menu if you know how to ask, and who to ask. PM for more details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone3126  [View Original Post]
    I been going to this place for a long time and if you want a real massage with some TLC at the end this is the spot. It took me a while to get the TLC, they need to get to know you. But I was not aware of other extras, can anyone shine a light. Please PM.
    Could you please PM me details.

Quote Originally Posted by AirbornRanger  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents,

Coming down from Ohio this week. Looking for an outcall massage provider with HE. Checked on CL and some say draped or not but can't find anything on this forum for an outcall. Hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks and hit me up for intel if you are ever in the Cincinnati area.
    I have been striking out on the outcall area as of late, so can not be of much help. Everybody I have contacted lately goes dark on me. The german girl does outcall and most reviews have positive. Had an appointment with her and at the last minute she said she did not go to my neighborhood so I have never seen her.

Seeking Body Rub Provider

Hi Gents,

Coming down from Ohio this week. Looking for an outcall massage provider with HE. Checked on CL and some say draped or not but can't find anything on this forum for an outcall. Hoping someone can help me out.

Thanks and hit me up for intel if you are ever in the Cincinnati area.

Dalina

Saw Dalina the other day, just because I enjoy variety and the thrill of the hunt. The entire visit was very pleasant and the massage was extremely effective. There was some light flirting, as I think there was a mutual attraction. But as all prior reports have stated, everything stayed very professional and very legit. All in all, still a nice visit and would probably repeat at some point. Massage was good and she was incredible to look at.

HOB is my Fav

Quote Originally Posted by TheBud  [View Original Post]
    I have gone there for several visits. Here is plenty on the menu if you know how to ask, and who to ask. PM for more details.
    I been going to this place for a long time and if you want a real massage with some TLC at the end this is the spot. It took me a while to get the TLC, they need to get to know you. But I was not aware of other extras, can anyone shine a light. Please PM.

HOB is my ATF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamb123  [View Original Post]
    Any word on hour of bliss? Any extras to bed had here? I've seen reviews before but for some reason I can't find them. Went there this afternoon but she said they were booked until about 1. 5 hours after I got there. Woman was cute. Is it worth going back?

Quote Originally Posted by LightWave  [View Original Post]
    Ended up hitting a place on Beach just west of Southside and across from Walmart. Decent massage, no extras. Think she was spooked because I don't look the part of a typical monger. !
    This place?

https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/5559595413.html

It only advertises in Therapeutic channels so your results there are typical.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlightbiker  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, I've been here for ages and didn't know this. In fact it always pissed me off to do a search, because the results were way too vague. You'd get pointed to a thread, but the name you searched might be buried 27 pages into the thread. Thanks for giving some clarity.
    So I guess the people with 274 posts are just as aware as the people with "2 posts total".

Like I said. This is why we lurk.

Hana closed?

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    Hana is a Korean managed shop while Peony is Chinese run. The business models are different. Services available at Hana are not available at Peony as the reviews here indicate.
    Went by Hana's on Friday, called and knocked on their door. No answer, and well within their hours. Are they still open? Ended up hitting a place on Beach just west of Southside and across from Walmart. Decent massage, no extras. Think she was spooked because I don't look the part of a typical monger. Happy hunting!

Posting Limitations