Adult Vacation
www.kristenkindle.com
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 458 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNewName  [View Original Post]
    Was the hour All Inclusive for 160 or were side trips extra?
    160 was all inclusive.

Peony

Hello, new guy here with 2 reports. First place is Peony.

At least I think that's the name still, off JTB in Southpoint back in office complex. Went couple weeks ago, met Nancy. Cute late 20's. Gave an ok massage but very friendly and playful. Would repeat.

I also went to a place off Philips highway near the Avenues mall. Met with Cindy. A little chubby, not my preference, gave decent massage. Nothing more and lmao asked for " teep" Said next time.

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    Nor will you ever enjoy pink jellybean candies ever again!
    Especially the pink lemonade jelly belly ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Ddiggler  [View Original Post]
    Paid her a visit and she stuck her ass in my face during BBBJ and all I could see is a big roid on her buthole. It looked like a pink jellybean. I had that image stuck in my head all day. Don't think I will repeat a visit with her.
    Nor will you ever enjoy pink jellybean candies ever again!

Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by Herbvette  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago. Street off of which she is located has no street sign. So without GPS. Good luck finding it. She was using an attached garage space at a private residence. And I have been in 3rd world brothels that were cleaner. A bed was set up. Got naked and the rub began. Used a lotion. Took care of shoulders, back and legs. Chatting all the time. Turned over. BBBJ began. Got hard. She climbed on and rode CG. Finished and cleaned up. Nice enough girl. Lot of tats. Talked about her kids. And if her oldest is the age she said. She is probably 10+ years older than her posting states. I do not hobby often. And I wish I had skipped this one. Would not repeat.
    Paid her a visit and she stuck her ass in my face during BBBJ and all I could see is a big roid on her buthole. It looked like a pink jellybean. I had that image stuck in my head all day. Don't think I will repeat a visit with her.

Val

Had another nice theraputic massage with Val at the beaches area. Very sweet lady.

Val

Saw val at the beaches area a few days ago. Good therapeutic massage and very sweet lady.

Jessica / skin studio

Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    There are recent reviews on the CL Advertiser thread. With this one, YMMV. She says she doesn't do a 'gentleman's massage' for everyone.

Kim

Was the hour All Inclusive for 160 or were side trips extra?

Kim

Have seen Kim a few times. Clean, accessible apartment off St. John's bluff. She is cute girl with nice natural tits. 160 for hour. Nice massage, on her bed, with lots of teasing. Massage is nude or with bottoms only (I've had both). On the flip, even more teasing, drives me wild. Everything is available and covered. Attractive lady, very attentive to my needs, easygoing. I have repeated often and will continue.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/kim/5374049

Re: Sophia's

Quote Originally Posted by JonFoxOP  [View Original Post]
    Jeez, man, did you even look? Only been a day or two since a report was posted.

Sophia's Skin Studio

Raven OP

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfl2014  [View Original Post]
    I met her recently two time at two different in call locations in OP.

First time she made me lay my belly applied lotion which stinks for long time on flip two min BJ and she rides.

Second time I didn't even care for lotion two min back run on the flip two min BJ and sex.

Two times I paid for VIP hr but came out in 15 minutes. Everything on the menu but don't want to take chance after two times.

She texted me couple of times never replied.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...y-rubs/8632180
    Saw her about a month ago. Street off of which she is located has no street sign. So without GPS. Good luck finding it. She was using an attached garage space at a private residence. And I have been in 3rd world brothels that were cleaner. A bed was set up. Got naked and the rub began. Used a lotion. Took care of shoulders, back and legs. Chatting all the time. Turned over. BBBJ began. Got hard. She climbed on and rode CG. Finished and cleaned up. Nice enough girl. Lot of tats. Talked about her kids. And if her oldest is the age she said. She is probably 10+ years older than her posting states. I do not hobby often. And I wish I had skipped this one. Would not repeat.

Review

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    No recent reports but the ones I remember were not encouraging for readers of this thread.
    Yeah I was there yesterday, great massage felt like I was at my chiropractor's office but the walls are extremely thin. You can hear the going ons in other rooms. I did not ask of a HE because the walls are so thin. I doubt if any extras are on the menu.

Thanks for the report. That's a damn shame. Looks like my type.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxfl2014  [View Original Post]
    She is used to go by Shannon. I met her almost year back. She is girl in pics but pics are older she bid when I met her.

I picked her from her friends house near west side took her to Motel room. She asked me buy a alcohol I did.

She finish the bottle in 3 shots. We moved to bed she put cover on I asked her for BBBJ she said no but review I read says she gives BBBJ.

I went ahead with CBJ she barely took it inside and she got on and rode.

Never replied to her txts again. I wouldn't recommend to any one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...in-jax/6916748

http://bodyrublist.com/850-544-6079/?pid=7091704

Posting Limitations