Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 356 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Black904

Massage by rhonda

Noticed recent posts by Rhonda in both the body rub and massage sections of BP with different prices posted. The post in the massage section seems more legit and she welcomes texts, but under the body rub, she has phone calls only. From past reviews, she's legit and I have also had a wonderful legit massage from her. Very nice and attractive woman, but I'm curious if the 2 separate posts indicate other possibilities or just a bait to get people in for a standard massage. Anyone have any intel?

Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael78  [View Original Post]
    Met her today upon recommendations from this board. Disappointed. Extremely average looking, could not speak one word of English and had 0 massage skills. Either the posters here are 70 and up or just want to meet someone willing to throw LOL.
    While I am eligible for an AARP card, I am a long way from 70. As a long time lurker, you should have had a better sense of the Jacksonville AMP scene. If you want young hotties, with perfect English, exceptional massage skills, and playful extras look elsewhere. Here we usually get two out of the four.

Reports

Michael78
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspiron123  [View Original Post]
    Blonde bebe is in her thirties.
    Met her today upon recommendations from this board.

Disappointed.

Extremely average looking, could not speak one word of English and had 0 massage skills.

Either thr posters here are 70 and up or just want to meet someone willing to throw LOL.

Reports

Srw211

Rose Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Jayr1966  [View Original Post]
    LKL for sure was O-town we we spoke in April. That's quite a drive for the ROE in MHO.
    I have known her for a long time mostly in Orlando, but also in Jcksonville. She is a real therapist with a nice menu but never enjoyed full service. I lost track a while back. She is one of my top five. Do you have contact info please pm me.

Reports

Revoc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevjax2010  [View Original Post]
    Went to the Palm Tree today and had the worst service ever. It seems as though the place is going downhill since Miso and Skye have left.
    M is one of the worst providers. She acted like I'm the one that should be giving her compliments and be thankful which I found highly offensive. I'm the one paying money, I expect the attention to be on me. She had hair on her legs and my assessment is she is not attractive. Looked like there was some plastic surgery going on. I blame you desperate horndogs for bloating her up.

Reports

Inspiron123
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael78  [View Original Post]
    What is age and description?

Hot to some may not be to others, I am 35.
    Blonde bebe is in her thirties.

Reports

Michael78
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    Blonde Bebe has completed her temporary assignment at Yoshi and is back at Lily's. Comprehensive therapy enjoyed at the usual expense.
    What is age and description?

Hot to some may not be to others, I am 35.

Reports

Michael78
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWallBricks  [View Original Post]
    Went to Lilly's and saw Yuku (sp? She was nervous at first but on the flip asked what I wanted. I said "everything" and she got to work without discussion price. Everything covered but very enthusiastic. Cost the reg house few plus $120. Will repeat.
    Aren't the girls old there?

Who should I ask for?

Reports

Michael78
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone crack the 4. It is strictly self serve!
    Long time lurket, first post. I am all about Asian massage establishments, unfortunately Jacksonville is not ideal.

This place is not bad at all. Clean and roomy, in a retail location but it isn't too bad.

You have to be persistent but they can h.

Help you out.

Promise.

They change women evety 2 to 3 momths and some really nice omes have left (nice looking for 40).

Ask for Linda, you will be fine.

Reports

Kevjax2010

Palm Tree DownHill

Went to the Palm Tree today and had the worst service ever. I have been a customer there for several years and have always had a pretty good massage and some great table service on the flip. It seems as though the place is going downhill since Miso and Skye have left. The new mamasan is very quick to be suspicious and even accused me of lying about my hobby. I am sad too see that the services have degraded so much in just the last couple of months. Hopefully business will pick up and another new mamasan will come to town.

Reports

Delerium2

Hob-

Are any of the therapist at hour of bliss hot?

With all of the MP shut down in Orange Park, I really have no where to go. Visited Lilly spa about 2 weeks ago, saw blonde BeBe, and it was awesome. But that is too far for me to drive.
    Good therapists.

They are probably keeping things under control after their issues a few years ago.

Inspiron, check your PM.

Reports

OnFire2864

Hob

Try Kim not hot but very pretty and gives a great massage.

With all of the MP shut down in Orange Park, I really have no where to go. Visited Lilly spa about 2 weeks ago, saw blonde BeBe, and it was awesome. But that is too far for me to drive.

Reports

Inspiron123

Hour of Bliss

Reports

Revoc
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone crack the 4. It is strictly self serve!
    No. The one on Phillips / Baymeadows is self-service as well.

Reports

Bobb Sledd

OP AMPs

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItHappen  [View Original Post]
    Any good AMPs in the Orange Park area worth trying out? Is ichiban worth trying? Any Intel would be grateful!
    Ichiban has been closed for quite a while, and as far as I know, there are no loner any AMPs in OP.

Posting Limitations