Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 353 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Inglewood

Emerson.

Paid a visit last Friday. Drew Mizo (sp?) . Nicest body I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Looked maybe 28-32. Outside of her looks nothing to brag about here. Perfunctory shower, average massage, then big upsell. Wanted minimum $80 for HE. Told her I got $40 . She say "$60 my minimum". Why can't these girls learn that the negotiation kills the mood? Finally negotiated $60 for full nude and HE. Great looks, but rather have a girl that wants to make you happy!

Reports

NYinJax

Table Shower. VIP

Quote Originally Posted by RuggerForFun  [View Original Post]
    VIPs Jax also has table showers right in the same room.
    Ahh, cool, thanks man.

Everytime I see VIP's ads though, they seem too good to be true, like some massive upsell will be forced upon me or something, LOL, they do look inviting though.

Appreciate the info.

Reports

LennyJax02

Jenna DuPont and Girls

I all of sudden see all the girls from DuPont numbers have changed are they still working together? I have called number several times with no answer. Looking for Jenna is this her new ad I know she has a pretty face but not showing it can someone explain are they still at same spot? http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...als-24/6276419 Tried calling all last week.

Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxNghtLife  [View Original Post]
    Think he is referring to VIP's Jax, but I could be wrong.
    On second read, you're right but the original question centered on AMPs. If VIPs Jax offers AMP like service at AMP like prices, I have not seen it discussed here.

Reports

JaxNghtLife
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    I did not know that but I don't travel to Brunswick GA much.
    Think he is referring to VIP's Jax, but I could be wrong.

Reports

Smellslikewtr

The Flower

Noticed the were lights off and nobody home when passing thru Saturday evening.

Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by RuggerForFun  [View Original Post]
    I did not know that but I don't travel to Brunswick GA much.

Reports

JaxNghtLife

Info

Has anyone visited anyone of these?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...uch-23/6307931

Or this one.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...472-23/5520927

Or.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...ome-22/5048468

Just looking to know if they are worth visiting or not, I know the pics are fake.

I'm pretty sure this is 4000 E.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...653-21/6033114

Which I thought got raided I read somewhere. I had 2 nice dreams there a few months back with a latin girl, but it was a little pricey for what it was.

PM me if you prefer.

Reports

RuggerForFun

Table Showers

Quote Originally Posted by NYinJax  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a winner to me, LOL.

Years ago had tried SS and Angel, and the table shower was something I looked forward to and enjoyed immensely, but yea, there was a bit of a walk (as well as the Forced Sauna / kill time part, LOL) so thanks DP, much appreciated.

Reports

NYinJax

Re: Table Shower

Yoshi has the table showers adjoining the massage room. The others here you have to walk elsewhere on premises for the scrub. For that reason Yoshi is preferred.
    Sounds like a winner to me, LOL.

Years ago had tried SS and Angel, and the table shower was something I looked forward to and enjoyed immensely, but yea, there was a bit of a walk (as well as the Forced Sauna / kill time part, LOL) so thanks DP, much appreciated.

Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by NYinJax  [View Original Post]
    Just curious to which of these lovely places has the best Table Shower. Been reading the forums forever and you guys are the best, so any info is appreciated. Been a long time since I went to any of these places but time to get back into the game. Thanks all!
    Yoshi has the table showers adjoining the massage room. The others here you have to walk elsewhere on premises for the scrub. For that reason Yoshi is preferred.

Reports

NYinJax

Table Shower

Just curious to which of these lovely places has the best Table Shower. Been reading the forums forever and you guys are the best, so any info is appreciated.

Been a long time since I went to any of these places but time to get back into the game.

Thanks all!

Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmodeus56  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there in awhile and was quite disappointed. Right off the bat was told "Only massage nothing else. " and that was just what I got.
    Both you and Revoc have mail.

Reports

Azmodeus56

WTF Bamboo

Haven't been there in awhile and was quite disappointed. Right off the bat was told "Only massage nothing else. " and that was just what I got. I opted for HH as I was told to do that by the last therapist / Manager. As stated no extra attention at all. As I was leaving she said that the next time I would know it is only massage. Needless to say there will be no next time if this is truly the new policy.

Reports

Revoc
    Dropped in for a visit as I had heard there had been some turnover in Therapists. I met Kim who recently arrived at the spa. All requested therapies provided at standard fees although there was some up selling which I declined. Overall the therapy was satisfactory. Owner / operator Pepsi is on vacation and the second therapist is Joy.
    Good. I got tired of seeing Pepsi every time, the very few times, I stepped in there. Her massages were sub-par and she was a little more 'used up' than to my liking. I might give this place a try again. I feel the other AMP's around town are getting a little too happy with their prices.

Posting Limitations