Free Wife Hookups
Hobby tips
Social Sex.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 366 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Matt Russ
    Could anyone pm me the info for the donut shop? Been reading about it for a long time and am eager to partake.

Reports

OnFire2864

Donut

Just wait to you see her costume tomorrow. Watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    Oh, my goodness! It's costume week at the donut shop! All I can saw is WOW!!

Reports

Dennerb

Yoshi

Back in town again after a long absence. Had the opportunity to see Miso from LA. What an incredible body! The massage and table shower were lackluster, but the main event was exceptional! Highly recommend.

Reports

Dirty Pastor

Hidden Glory Donut Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper83  [View Original Post]
    In town on business. Would love to know where this place is located. My appointment for this evening just canceled on me. Damn.
    Unfortunately only a very select circle of trust can enjoy this coffee and that is why we are careful when we talk about the joy of being in her presence. She would never see you as a foreigner, sorry man, plenty of other choices though depending of what you want.

Reports

PT Monger
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

Jumper83
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyPastor  [View Original Post]
    I went both days, Monday she was a black dirty cat and yesterday she was was a Hawaiian dirty cutie. I can't wait to go back on Friday to see what she would be then. I'm going to establish a new personal record of adding cream to that hot cup of coffee for the third time the same week. Undoubtedly the most heavenly place in Jax between two churches. I always make sure to fill up her offering plate generously.

DP.
    In town on business. Would love to know where this place is located. My appointment for this evening just canceled on me. Damn.

Reports

Dirty Pastor

Holy Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishguy717  [View Original Post]
    I went both days, Monday she was a black dirty cat and yesterday she was was a Hawaiian dirty cutie. I can't wait to go back on Friday to see what she would be then. I'm going to establish a new personal record of adding cream to that hot cup of coffee for the third time the same week. Undoubtedly the most heavenly place in Jax between two churches. I always make sure to fill up her offering plate generously.

DP.

Reports

Fishguy717

Donut Shop

Reports

Delerium2

Utr

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool  [View Original Post]
    The first pic is Carissa use to work at the Beach, does out-call now. The last two are Tyler use to work at HOB. Not UTR if you discuss them.

Attachment 349399Attachment 349400Attachment 349401.

OS.
    It is neither one of these two.

Reports

AdamZale69
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1  [View Original Post]
    Looks legit but you never know unless you ask. Been looking for a real massage with a handshake at the end. Any recommendations??

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/4733417184.html
    I have seen her twice. Best Price in town for hour massage.

BOTTOM LINE. Great massage. Legit provider. No extras.

Reports

Scooter1

Any Intel on this one?

Looks legit but you never know unless you ask. Been looking for a real massage with a handshake at the end. Any recommendations??

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/4733417184.html

Reports

Michael78
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPark  [View Original Post]
    This is the fourth time you have made this comment. It contributes nothing to the conversation now. If you don't like the place simply don't go.
    When you give a glowing review others will come and ve disappointed like I was.

Reports

Scully

Euro massage

Anyone remember or know where the European therapist "Mona" went to? IMHO, she set the standard for Russian massages. Thanks.

Reports

Not My Job

Not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Can any one fill me in one this before I make the jump?

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...lay-21/6594207
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin  [View Original Post]
    Its just another one of the ads posted by the gals over off beach. The $60 is just for the house, the gals then have to charge for any services they provide ($60 to take top off. LOL). The gals in the pics do not exist. Spend your time and money elsewhere.
    The ad with the 290 number is not the girls off of Beach (behind ABC), but is actually Samone's crew on (edit: removed current street location to keep her UTR, seniors pm for location). She is from New Jersey & has previously been located on Blanding, San Jose, Emerson at St. Augustine, near the Airport, & even a stint herself at the place near Beach. She left the place near Beach to open up on Emerson till Uncle barged in. The place near Beach has copied Samone's business model, and yes, they run ads with several different numbers.

NMJ.
    Last edited by Not My Job; 10-25-14 at 17:17. Reason: Removed street location for UTR purposes

Reports

GiftedAc

Rhonda

Legit one of the best massages I have ever had. Haven't experienced extras but believe there is opportunity with comfort / convo / discretion. Very cool person once you get her to open up some.

Posting Limitations