Hobby tips
Arrangement Finders
sexymilf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 376 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

MakingItHappen

Nagel Therapy

Does anybody know what's going on qith Nagel Therapy? It was one of ATF places to dream at! I tried calling the number, but now its a private phone number. Any intel would be helpful!

Reports

Meestaj

Anyone? Anyone?

Any pm about DD? Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

Reports

Meestaj

Anyone? Anyone?

Any pm about DD? Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

Reports

Pawns

Kim

Saw Kim right after holiday and wow what an eye opening experience. Thanks guys for the reviews. I was in a pinch as my regs were off and called and got right in.

Reports

Antonio702
    Quote Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/4819091037.html

Does anybody have any info? Never seen or heard of this one before.
    I have been there and they are very good and very legit. No extras.

Reports

Miggles Mcgee

New AMP?

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/thp/4819091037.html

Does anybody have any info? Never seen or heard of this one before.

Reports

Drew Park

Merry Christmas fellows

And may all your endings be Happy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AMP1.jpg‎  

Reports

Meestaj

Dd?

Okay. I guess I put it in the wrong forum. So what is dunkin donuts? Other than the coffee and doughnut chain on which America runs?

Reports

Pawns

Lalanni

Second visit only got better with being comfortable and exploring more options. I could make this a regular.

Reports

Miggles Mcgee
    Quote Originally Posted by GiftedAc  [View Original Post]
    Hey could someone PM with details on what is the norm tip for these girls? I have been to AMP and have a general idea I just want to make sure I am on par with everyone else. I have been around for about a year and a half now.

All help appreciated thanks.
    I'd like this information as well please. Thinking of going the AMP / body rub route for the first time since moving to Jax and I'd like to make sure I'm paying fair market rate. Don't want to inflate the market or come off as a cheapskate. I'm also open to suggestions on a good place to go as a first timer here. Only been to AMP twice, but it was years ago in Cali

Thanks in advance.

Reports

Delerium2

The Talented Therapist of Riverside

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGod  [View Original Post]
    Well from the reviews I have read, your one of th lucky ones, everyone else seems to get nothing more than the body rub / massage and that is it. , Claims she too well educated to doore than that. LOL.
    I think she is trying to stay under the radar.

However it may take multiple trips. On the third time it was a charm. She didn't mind a bit of roaming as well.

It is a hard call, but she can get you out the door happy.

Reports

GolfGod

Just wacky

Quote Originally Posted by PTMonger  [View Original Post]
    I rarely post negatives since it cost me time and no reward. I know a couple guys here that PM about pretty good results but, for the majority of us I think what you have here a crappy attitude, terrible communication (as reported several times), and real iffy service especially in the 1. 2 to 1. 5 area that she feels it's worth. A no show, a cancel and a crazy ranting text fest equal three and out for me. Be very careful IMHO.

http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Bod...-relax/6275189
    Well from the reviews I have read, your one of th lucky ones, everyone else seems to get nothing more than the body rub / massage and that is it. , Claims she too well educated to doore than that. LOL.

Reports

Drew Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie1201  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info on this provider??
    Let your fingers do the walking through the Body Rub section of Backpage.

Reports

Amppro
    Long time reader, great info on this board. My first post I've been heavy on the AMP's with a SW here and there. I went to Yoshi last week, drew Kate, wanted $6. 0 for HJ and top off, negociated 4. 0 very mechanical. YRMV.

Reports

Smokie1201

Kim body rubs

Quote Originally Posted by TBoneSteak  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys don't have an attached link to her or I would attach it here. But she is one very fine lady. She will give you one of the best rub downs that feels so great. I almost went to sleep while she rubbed my back. She has a very pretty body looks great from head to toe. She is so sweet and very friendly. She's has come a ways in her language and communicates real well. One very special Chinese lady she loves living here in our big city. Moved here with her family and says that everyone in Jax has treated her great. If you love asian ladies this is one to go see and let her treat you as a king. Very clean apartment and very private. She has only one set price and does not negotiate different. But you will get more than you pay for plus more.
    Do you have any contact info on this provider??

Posting Limitations