Adult Vacation
rubmaps

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 404 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Kneaded Touch

Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame. They both look so good and promising. Good for you for thinking with the right head.
    This ad looks very interesting, but trust me it is not. Misleading pic and bullshit upsell. I'm posting this again because I want to do my part to fight back.

http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...lable/29513132

Ok, I've received a lot of information from you all over the past year or so and decided I start posting some reviews myself. Not too huge into the hobby but I have seen some of the girls and what not.

5 Shops.

Snow-.

Cute girl, nice body. Pics are fake, and I don't think they are a very good representation of her but I still enjoyed her look. Nice tits, and ass. HJ into CBJ then let her climb on top and ride me a bit. Moved to doggy before I ended up popping on her tits, I'm pretty sure she didn't like that but she didn't complain. Just kind of looked a little panic'd haha!

Ashlynn-.

Tried seeing her the other day, didn't work out morgan was there but both had appointments booked. (I need to visit morgan too! Cute girl) But Ashlynn, easily my one of my favorites. Not so much my body type, but she has perfect tits and her personality is just amazing. We had a great conversation before starting to play. On top of her body, she's just fucking sexy! Just great time all around, will repreat!

River-.

She's alright, cool personality and nice ass on her. The pics are her also. The thing I hate about the shops is its so mechanical tho, every session is the same almost. CBJ, into doggy. She could really take it, I was going to town! Pulled off cover and popped all over her ass. Great time I would repeat and already have!

Shame

Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amanda at this place http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...touch/28888347.

She's the older girl on the right in the pic with Katie, but she doesn't look as good as she does in her pix on their other ads. In person, she looks old, skinny and a bit skanky.

The session was a bullshit attempt at a major upsell. In addition to the $120 fee, she wanted another $120 to get naked and give a HJ. I walked out.
    That's a shame. They both look so good and promising. Good for you for thinking with the right head.

Namaste in Largo

I saw Amanda at this place http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...touch/28888347.

She's the older girl on the right in the pic with Katie, but she doesn't look as good as she does in her pix on their other ads. In person, she looks old, skinny and a bit skanky.

The session was a bullshit attempt at a major upsell. In addition to the $120 fee, she wanted another $120 to get naked and give a HJ. I walked out.

Hopefully she quit

Worst experience I ever had at a shop or AMP was with her. Hopefully she quit the hobby and stopped stealing people's money. I haven't seen any mention of her on BP since not long after she scammed me out of my money at the 5 shops. There are better providers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinscher  [View Original Post]
    It seemed like Lyndzey had been around forever.

Does anybody know what happened with her? Did she move away or something?

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried on Elle at L&L recently.

She was Angel (If my aging recall is correct) at a shop on 5th street in St Pete a while back and was pretty interesting as I recall. Tried to see her then but she double booked me. I rarely try the shops, but curious about her services now.

http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...tails/27661362
    That is correct, she was Angel back then and I think much hotter than now. Agree personality was never great, not bad just not enticing. Greek not my thing however my one experience was standing greek with Angel for an extra .4

Lyndzey

Whatever happened to Lyndzey??

Lyndzey

It seemed like Lyndzey had been around forever.

Does anybody know what happened with her? Did she move away or something?

One of you below attached a link that is not Elle photos and if you had a issue take

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Elle if you want to post an ad make a provider account and post one. Don't pretend to be a guy, it never works

A2

Elle at L&L

Quote Originally Posted by InsuranceFor  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at the shop on 5th. She is pretty but her personality wasn't worth the repeat. However nice body with small chest and she had promised Greek but wouldn't do it and really couldn't take a pounding at all. She had sold the Nuru session and really kinda ripped me off for the money. So I never saw her again. There maybe an old review of her by me back then. I would say not worth it compared to the other girls in the shop and the experience.
    Elle was Angel and L&L now has the table shower from 5th ave. I saw Elle recently at L&L and it was OK. Not bad, but not great and I won't repeat. She looks good and was friendly, but there are better bangs for the buck.

Elle

Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]

She was Angel (If my aging recall is correct) at a shop on 5th street in St Pete a while back and was pretty interesting as I recall. Tried to see her then but she double booked me. I rarely try the shops, but curious about her services now.

I saw her when she was at the shop on 5th. She is pretty but her personality wasn't worth the repeat. However nice body with small chest and she had promised Greek but wouldn't do it and really couldn't take a pounding at all. She had sold the Nuru session and really kinda ripped me off for the money. So I never saw her again. There maybe an old review of her by me back then. I would say not worth it compared to the other girls in the shop and the experience.

Elle at L&L?

Tried to see Ellie (brunette) and was told she's there after 3 pm so made a 4 pm appt and the blonde shows up saying she had a feeling Ellie wouldn't show up. The texts for set up were weird as I think they both were texting and Ellie tried to say she was in class until 4:30.

Well I wasn't totally into the blonde one and she quoted me 20 $ more than the ad was saying (new ads have new more expensive price) and then said if I wanted more it be another full donation, well I didn't have that cash on me so I excused myself to find ATM, and as I was leaving the little head told me keep driving. So I texted her back apologizing and advised it was out of my price range.

The room is reallly small and it was very warm in there. Pictures of brunette are right up my alley and if I could guarantee her I may partake. Any one have info on brunette?

http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...s-140/28160157

Quote Originally Posted by Dosome  [View Original Post]
    Saw the blonde. Nothing bad about visit nothing exceptional either. Pm if you want deets.

Went to zodiac last night. Spent some time with rain. Beautiful girl and a great time. I enjoyed her much more than eve. Closer to GFE.

She told me they're moving back home within the next day or two so if you want to catch them and they're there today it might be your last chance.

Massage at 7128 Seminole blvd

I haven to rewrite.

The lady who takes your money is the massage therapist. She looked like a wet rag, I chose 1 hour because only 20 dollar difference. I don't know how to describe the massage. Just no lotion and she just pushed down and over where my skin and muscle would strech. Starting at my shoulders amd then straight down my back to my foot, then back up. Then back down same side. Twice then she moved to the other side and rinse and repeat. Again not attractive and massage was stupid.

She tried to give me her business card while leaving and I declined it. (Johney out).

Quote Originally Posted by Johney  [View Original Post]
    This was for me a top 10 worst massage. Dry rub, Johney had not interest in the old woman working there. She tried to provide her card, I declined. . 7 house. No tip. I should have went to Quality, Cici is hot and gives a great massage.

YMMV.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 404 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations