Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 267 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JohnJjj8888
    I actually saw her not too long ago as well. Massage was ok, and yes she is very talkative. But very sweet and smiles a lot. Does get naked with you. And I actually tasted her and then we switched with a BBBJ, then she let me finish with FS. Good experience would definitely repeat. No rushing at all from this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by HeresDaJudge  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamt of another provider in the same location. Believe her name was Vanessa. Always felt safe there although my visits have been in the daytime. Provided similar services.

Reports

Cellsixida

Price inflation on this one.

She went from.

0. 8 to $. 4 per hour. Worth it?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...nd-43/10388886

Reports

Nightowl21

Jesyka

Quote Originally Posted by BadTired  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty girl, wery High priced massage. (see her ad) Massage is average at best. Her ads are mis leading when she says take care of all your problems. That doesn't happen. Basically she offers a very average massage with no extras's and does nothinng but complain about guys that try to get extras all through the massage. I won't be back.
    I have been wanting to see her out for a while. I talked to her in the past but hadn't gotten to see her. Tried last month and she text me that her rules had changed. Draping is now required, wants to keep it professional from here on out. Anyone with recent experience know if that's still the case? Please PM only, want to keep her off the radar. Thanks.

Reports

Heres DaJudge

Double Wide

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley813  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas, I actually saw chelle about two weeks back, so I apologize for the late review. First off she is the the girl in the pic, and she is quite the talker. And I mean about anything, personally think she was running a sob story about a kid with issues but who knows these days. In either case, she has a pretty amazing body besides a little pudge in the front, but her thighs are killer and she allowed mutual touching. The massage was ok at best, coulda been better and longer but she surprised me when I flipped and in mid conversation started to give me some headache relief action. We never discussed doing that, so it was a happy suprise. The downside is she does not catch, and she let me go on myself, was a little aggravated but she cleaned me up as best as she could. I paid 80 for the hour and was there for maybe twenty minutes, she does do half hour for sixty, so on my next visit I would opt for that and see if she gives the same perks, and if she does it is way worth it but not at 80. Her incall might come off a little shady since its in the broadway stroll area but its actually quite safe. She host out of a commercial double wide trailer, that is empty at the moment besides the room where she does the massage. The door for the trailer automatically locks and she can close the gate for the lot if you ask her, all in all it was a pretty safe and relaxing experience. But I would opt for the half hour.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/c...ce-26/13626658
    I have dreamt of another provider in the same location. Believe her name was Vanessa. Always felt safe there although my visits have been in the daytime. Provided similar services.

Reports

MrSmiley813

Chelle in the broadway area

Hello fellas, I actually saw chelle about two weeks back, so I apologize for the late review. First off she is the the girl in the pic, and she is quite the talker. And I mean about anything, personally think she was running a sob story about a kid with issues but who knows these days. In either case, she has a pretty amazing body besides a little pudge in the front, but her thighs are killer and she allowed mutual touching. The massage was ok at best, coulda been better and longer but she surprised me when I flipped and in mid conversation started to give me some headache relief action. We never discussed doing that, so it was a happy suprise. The downside is she does not catch, and she let me go on myself, was a little aggravated but she cleaned me up as best as she could. I paid 80 for the hour and was there for maybe twenty minutes, she does do half hour for sixty, so on my next visit I would opt for that and see if she gives the same perks, and if she does it is way worth it but not at 80. Her incall might come off a little shady since its in the broadway stroll area but its actually quite safe. She host out of a commercial double wide trailer, that is empty at the moment besides the room where she does the massage. The door for the trailer automatically locks and she can close the gate for the lot if you ask her, all in all it was a pretty safe and relaxing experience. But I would opt for the half hour.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/c...ce-26/13626658

Reports

Seanboy7
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse666  [View Original Post]
    So only handshakes available at man spa? Your experiences at the AMPs seems to be par for the course right now. None of the Tampa AMPs seem like they are worth going to right now. Really wish ocean spa on Henderson was still around. That place was awesome.
    Each girl is different at manspa. Athena (not there anymore) gave me a BBBJ once but wouldn't take her panties off. Izabella was willing to take everything off and give a HE. And I've read about other girls giving FS. But once thing I liked is with the 4 or 5 HE's I've gotten from manspa, the girl never asked for any amount, it was up to me. So I always gave 40 or more. But the girls are hot, they know english, they're younger, and so since they cost as much as an AMP, I'd choose them every time.

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Manspa

Quote Originally Posted by Seanboy7  [View Original Post]
    Went to Osaka today based on a review of Mimi, saying she was a hot spinner so I got there and saw her and wasn't too impressed so I asked the girl at the door (who was much hotter) if she was available. So then her and mimi start talking angrily in their language and finally she said ok and took me to the room. She basically acted like a total ***** in every way that she could. Started the massage, and it sucked. Bad. After about 5 min she asked me how old I was and I told her (well over 18. I can't possibly look near 18) and she says she doesn't believe me and wants to see my I'd. So I got up and showed her and after she saw it, I asked for a refund. Then her ***** act stopped quick. She started to get super nice, apologizing for being rude and was trying to explain WHY she was being rude (because I asked for mimi and then changed my mind) and I said that didn't give her a reason to be rude. So after her trying and trying, I kept asking for a refund and she finally did.

So then I went down the street to #1. I got "nana" who is likely late 30's, early 40's, but pretty good looking, nice body and pretty face. Gave a decent rub, on the flip, tried to get 60 for a HE and 80 to show her boobs. I kept saying no. 40 for he and 60 to show boobs. Finally she agreed that I could touch the outside and get the HE for 60. So yeah. 60 to get in and 60 for extra. 120 yikes. Now I remember why I haven't been to an AMP in forever. I'll tick to manspa. 80 to get in and they accept any tip for a HE and usually allow touching anywhere.
    So only handshakes available at man spa? Your experiences at the AMPs seems to be par for the course right now. None of the Tampa AMPs seem like they are worth going to right now. Really wish ocean spa on Henderson was still around. That place was awesome.

Reports

Seanboy7

Osaka and #1 spa

Went to Osaka today based on a review of Mimi, saying she was a hot spinner so I got there and saw her and wasn't too impressed so I asked the girl at the door (who was much hotter) if she was available. So then her and mimi start talking angrily in their language and finally she said ok and took me to the room. She basically acted like a total ***** in every way that she could. Started the massage, and it sucked. Bad. After about 5 min she asked me how old I was and I told her (well over 18. I can't possibly look near 18) and she says she doesn't believe me and wants to see my I'd. So I got up and showed her and after she saw it, I asked for a refund. Then her ***** act stopped quick. She started to get super nice, apologizing for being rude and was trying to explain WHY she was being rude (because I asked for mimi and then changed my mind) and I said that didn't give her a reason to be rude. So after her trying and trying, I kept asking for a refund and she finally did.

So then I went down the street to #1. I got "nana" who is likely late 30's, early 40's, but pretty good looking, nice body and pretty face. Gave a decent rub, on the flip, tried to get 60 for a HE and 80 to show her boobs. I kept saying no. 40 for he and 60 to show boobs. Finally she agreed that I could touch the outside and get the HE for 60. So yeah. 60 to get in and 60 for extra. 120 yikes. Now I remember why I haven't been to an AMP in forever. I'll tick to manspa. 80 to get in and they accept any tip for a HE and usually allow touching anywhere.

Reports

BadTired

Jesyka on Armenia

Very pretty girl, wery High priced massage. (see her ad) Massage is average at best. Her ads are mis leading when she says take care of all your problems. That doesn't happen. Basically she offers a very average massage with no extras's and does nothinng but complain about guys that try to get extras all through the massage. I won't be back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00101_gSOWCc_600x450.jpg‎  

Reports

BadTired

Hudson massage

Quote Originally Posted by JuanJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys don't mean to come back with nothing. Got a few PM's so I know some of you are interested. However, I called and scheduled an appointment with her twice last week and both times when the appointment time neared I got no response from her. After getting blown of the first time she texted a day later apologizing and blaming her kids so I responded by setting up another appointment which led to the same thing. Only info I was able to get is she has kids and goes by Julie. I'll give her one more shot and report back if successful; however, I'm expecting average quality at best. http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...ub-30/11796808.

Stay Safe,

JJ.
    I saw Julie recently. No problem setting up appointment. 80.00 for the hour, massage was decent, nothing special, she is very cautious until she gets to know you. She has had a child since the pictures in her add but she is very pretty and sexy, I left happy.

Reports

JuanJohn

Hudson Massage

Hey guys don't mean to come back with nothing. Got a few PM's so I know some of you are interested. However, I called and scheduled an appointment with her twice last week and both times when the appointment time neared I got no response from her. After getting blown of the first time she texted a day later apologizing and blaming her kids so I responded by setting up another appointment which led to the same thing. Only info I was able to get is she has kids and goes by Julie. I'll give her one more shot and report back if successful; however, I'm expecting average quality at best. http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...ub-30/11796808.

Stay Safe,

JJ.

Reports

Nightowl21

Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by BCatfish96  [View Original Post]
    Seanboy this massage therapist is from Lakeland however she said she would be moving to Brandon. She goes by Vicky. She gives a good massage but never anything else. If she had I would have spent a lot of money with her. It's a shame because she is a really good looking woman.

Stay safe all.
    Yeah, she came to my house on an outcall a couple years ago. She didn't look nearly as good as that picture does. Massage was not that great at all. Towards the end she said do you want to turn over and I'll do your front. Hmmmm. After about 10 minutes I said you can go lower, And she responds with "I don't do happy endings or sexual favors". I acted like she misunderstood me. End of massage, nothing. The outcall price was $90. I gave her 5 20's and got back no change. Keep it, severance pay. Kick rocks, good riddance! Good luck, YMMV but I doubt it.

Reports

BCatfish96

Vicky LMT

Anyone seen this woman?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4681680037.html

No license # given, which is a good sign. Though she has a facebook page for the "business".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebal...18786675025575
    Seanboy this massage therapist is from Lakeland however she said she would be moving to Brandon. She goes by Vicky. She gives a good massage but never anything else. If she had I would have spent a lot of money with her. It's a shame because she is a really good looking woman.

Stay safe all.

Reports

BillySea

Brandon massage

Anyone seen this woman?

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4681680037.html

No license # given, which is a good sign. Though she has a facebook page for the "business".

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rebal...18786675025575
    I saw her the massage is average at best. Cute sexy voice, but no extras whatsoever, and it is in the bottom 20 of the massages I have gotten.

Reports

Seanboy7

Brandon massage

Saw this girl today. Very cute. Would have loved a HE. But nothing. Draping wasn't optional, though she stayed near the thighs pretty good, I was hoping for something. I gave a pretty good tip (65 rate for 1 hr, I gave 80) and then afterward texted asking if she did "any other kind of massage" and she said no.

Posting Limitations