rubmaps.com
Sun4RX
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 362 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Expose

I took some advice here regarding expose and I got luz. Her English is not good but she understand my needs. $. 8 for the damage and that includes the skin foliation and the FS. Everything is covered but it's worth it. I will repeat.

I have work to do in Brandon, is it still the same over there?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBill469  [View Original Post]
    I also ALWAYS try to call ahead to verify if any of my favorite girls are working (at my established haunts) before venturing out.
    I also call ahead and ask who is working. If I don't know any of the girls, I just pick one of the names and tell mamasan that I would like to see that girl when I arrive. Perhaps its imagination, but it seems that I get better service after calling ahead and asking for a specific girl. Sometimes the girl acts like I'm her long lost lover; other times she will know that I've never seen her and asks why I requested her.

Sometimes mamasan asks who I want to see but won't give me the names of the available girls over the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place.
    Was there last week, I was in a bit of a rush so paid. 7 to the house for 45 min. The girl was around 30 with great tits. Gave me a quick TS, and paid attention to all the important parts. Decent backrub, nothing spectacular. On the flip she asked if I wanted extra services. I told her all I had was. 40 she said ok, took her top off and bent over putting her nice mounds in my face. Decent HJ with plenty of roaming allowed. Would repeat in a pinch.

Find the Advanced Search on the menu bar, type in Ocean, select Return key

Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy6  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this place.
    You should get all of the results quickly. May have to go through other posts that don't pertain, but much has been written lately about Ocean.

Ocean spa in town &country

Any info on this place.

Today's Line-Up at Kim's and Orange Spa

As previously reported, I've found four high quality (high end) AMP's along Kennedy Blvd that have become my favorites: Kim's Spa, Orange Spa, Yoshiko Spa, and newly added Crystal Spa. However, recent reports here have me anxiously looking forward to expanding my horizons to Venus Spa, just a few blocks north, and Royal Spa, about 5 miles north on Dale Mabry.

I also ALWAYS try to call ahead to verify if any of my favorite girls are working (at my established haunts) before venturing out. So, imagine my quandary when I called today and learned that both Blue and Ivy are working at Kim's Spa this week (along with the unknown Momo), both of whom I have been equally anxious to see as much as going to Venus or Royal for first time visits! If I were younger (and could sport more than one burst every few days) and had unlimited funds, I would see Blue, then Ivy, then go to Venus, then to Royal, but THAT'S not going to happen, so I have to decide between catching Blue or Ivy while I know they are there, or trying a new, highly-touted, venue at Venus or Royal! Oh, the agony!

While calling around, I also learned that Orange Spa currently has Sophia (whom I do NOT recommend, as she was just lackluster and uninspired on my visit with her, although quite good looking.) and Jenny (whom I don't know and haven't seen).

I couldn't get the current line-up out of Yoshiko, as all they would report is that my faves there (Connie and Tiffany) were NOT working, and I didn't call Crystal Spa because Diana is the only girl I know there and she would be way down on my to-do list after learning of Blue and Ivy presently at Kim's.

Yoshiko

I moved to the Tampa area from Tallahassee a while back. I had visited AMPs in Tally a few times and enjoyed myself. I took a break when I first moved here but today I decided to visit yoshiko after reading some reports.

All I can say is, my experiences in tally were nothing like what I experienced at yoshiko. I could really get used to that type of experience! It was. 8 at the door and $. 6 tip for everything. I drew "Sky" and she took great care of me the entire time I was there.

I plan on visiting other locations and reporting more.

Quote Originally Posted by Larrycarn  [View Original Post]
    Man, a friend of mine told me about them, but he's a bullshitter, so never believed him about cim. Would the FS cover that as well?
    I'm not disputing Funsl's BBBJCIM-S experience, as I've also had the rare BBBJ from Diana at Crystal (no cim in my experience, but only because I didn't let it go there), but I've had many AMP girls skillfully apply the cover by placing it in their mouth and then, oh so deftly, managing to manipulate the thing with their mouth and tongue and get it ON so that the client barely even notices it going on. Some girls are better at this than others, and if you've had enough of the clumsier attempts, then you get better at "watching" for it (mostly to assure you're not getting BBFS). For the girls that are BETTER at this technique, I would not be surprised if some clients believed they were getting BBBJCIM-WSwallow while actually unloading into a discreetly applied and removed cover.

One of the better techniques I've experienced is Lisa, at Sun Aroma Spa in Sarasota. She seems to get a small amount of warming oil INSIDE the cover, then get's it on with her mouth while also manipulating her hands to further disguise the application. The warming oil seems to make the cover almost non-existant, as far as I can FEEL anyway. And I invariably end up unloading into her mouth while she's thoating and stroking. She stays on until the last drop is extracted, all while maintaining her hands around the shaft, and then swiftly pulls the cover off into her hands such that I never even see it! She does this so well that I've actually reached down, while she's going at it, to verify there is, in fact, a cover there!

I have never found a Tampa Bay Area AMP attendant that provided CIM-WS, and very few that even provide BBBJ, but I still wonder to this day what Diana at Crystal would have done if I let it pop while she was working me over (her BBBJ was utterly fantastic for me. . . And I DID verify that there was NO COVER during her BJ service). Of course, I seldom even want to go for just a BJ, whether BB or not, as I'd rather hold off for the FS experience. At least on first encounters with a new girl.

Does that include bbbjcimws?

Man, a friend of mine told me about them, but he's a bullshitter, so never believed him about cim. Would the FS cover that as well?

Yep, expensive. With the (mostly) going rate of $. 6 for FS, this quoted price for a BJ seems intended (as has been widely suggested elsewhere in this forum & thread) at squeezing just a bit more out of the client for full service. I don't believe the girls in this area are really interested in anything LESS than full service since that gets them the most money for their hour of time. After all, if they take a lot less for a BJ or HJ, they're still using up an hour that they COULD be getting those full service dollars.

Separately I've been told, by Connie at Yoshiko, that "ALL the girls will start out quoting $$ for FS" if the client ASKS for a rate, but (most) all of them will accept the $. 6 for FS without much convincing. The negotiation technique found to work effectively is to simply GIVE the $. 6 and say "here, this is for everything extra" (where the word "everything" is a well understood euphemism for full service), after which you are best advised to convincingly act as though that's what you ALWAYS pay other girls (at Yoshiko and everywhere else in the area). A successful negotiator client may even need to use the names of those other establishments (Kim's, Orange, Crystal, Venus) that willingly accept the $. 6 for full service. It's not like they're going to check on you, so just tell them THAT'S the rate and let them sense the heat of competition.

The exceptions I know of, or have heard of, that EXCEED the general Kennedy Blvd "high end" market rate of $. 6 for FS (on top of the. 8 per hour house fee) is a girl named Lucky at Yoshiko, who accepted my $. 6 but told me outright that I must bring $$ "next time", and also Magic Spa, further west on Kennedy Blvd, reportedly has established a standard $$ tip rate for FS. Needless to say, the stunningly gorgeous and perfectly formed Lucky won't be getting my business again, nor will Magic Spa see my shadow grace their doorway.

Of course, the other exceptions (that are LOWER than $. 6) are places like Bamboo Spa that reportedly have much older, plainer looking, less skilled talent. If I want to pay less and get less, there are places (for me) that are a lot closer and probably better than Bamboo, and other Kennedy Blvd area places with that type of talent pool.

Mr. Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicAze  [View Original Post]
    I frequently visited Sun Spa for awhile, the lady there goes by Susan or something but her real name is Ying. Very nice lady, I never knew how expensive it gets to have FS before reading this forum. With. 2 after house pay she always does a HJ. A+ on the massage scale and lets your hands wonder. On the same subject I went in for one day and she was covered with sweat. I believe FS is available but I go to BP before I spend that at a MP.

Stopped in at Crystal Spa and seen baby or whatever her name was. After house pay she wanted $ . 8 for FS. After letting her know I didn't have that much. It ended up costing me. 6 for tip for HJ. Nice table shower and everything, but little or no massage there only looking for benefits the lady.

Checked out I Love A Massage off of Bruce b Downs. Went for hour, lady asked if I wanted table shower and I said yes. Washed throughly but never touched jimmy in shower. Afterwards Massage was mainly done by walking on your back. Did not enjoy much. She would not do HJ so she placed my hand where it needed to be and let other hand wonder. Only gave. 25 tip. She did not see enthused about having visitors on 9:30 Tuesday night. Open till 11.

Finaly thanks hardworking, minutes after posting about abbreviations I seen the menu bar that brought me right there thanks.

Be Safe.
    I wonder if Lucky has changed name to Susan. You might want to read my earlier post. Be safe.

AMP donations

I have had luck by doing a of things.

1. I do not go often enough to be remembered- this way I can act as if "I did not know, so I this is all I brought with me". I usually get the "ok, but next time you bring right amount".

Many girls at Yoshiko Health Spa (Tiffany, Connie, Julie, probably many others, but NOT "Lucky") will work for a $. 6 tip on top of the. 8 house fee, for a total $$. 4 (40 less than you quoted). While that is still higher than the typical $$ at MANY other places that are NOT on Kennedy Blvd (and usually have plainer looking talent), if you want to juke the extra 40 every now and then, you should be able to do so.

That said, I know a lot of the girls will ASK for $$ tip (for a total of $$. 8! but (most) all I have come across will accept the $. 6 tip if played correctly. "Played Correctly" usually means something like just handing the $. 6 tip to the girl BEFORE she quotes a price of her own (they always start high), and, of course, NEVER starting a negotiation discussion yourself since that leaves you open to HER starting point. Just hand her the $. 6, or leave it on the table, and confidently act like that's what you ALWAYS pay, while being prepared to act indignant if she seems to want more!

Exceptions that $. 6 rule of thumb have been Lucky at Yoshiko, who explicitly told me that I must bring $$ "next time" (after I gave her, and she accepted, the $. 6 on my first (and last) visit with her). Also, Magic Spa, just further west down Kennedy from Yoshiko, has been reported on this thread to be regularly demanding a full $$ tip (on top of. 8 house fee), so I stay away from there for the same reasons you stated. . . More value elsewhere!

Crystal on Kennedy

Visited Crystal SPA on Kennedy. It was my first time. So, was bit nervous. Parking in the back. On entry older lady greeted and asked whether I am there first time. Nervously I said yes.

Young Korean masseuse was assigned. Told me her name is Joel. She looked and smelled nice. Told me. 80 house fee for 1 hour. I gave her the fees. She asked me to disrobe and then took for the table shower. Nothing special there. Back to the massage room. Started with some slow backrub. Decent backrub. On the flip asked me for extra. Quoted $$ for everything. I said it's too much. So, told me special price for you and settled for $. 60. After taking the money, she started with CBJ (not a real fun). Couple of minutes into CBJ and then she laid down on the table and asked me to enter in missionary. I was shocked with the size of her V. LOL. Felt like I was humping in the air. It was real boring so, asked her to ride me. She rode well, may be used some technique to tighten her V and I was done. She gave me some more backrub afterwards. Helped me getting dressed and gave me a good bye kiss. Though she was cute and well behaved, I felt the process very mechanical for a total of $$. 40. Any suggestions for better provider?

Sun Spa and Crystal Spa

I frequently visited Sun Spa for awhile, the lady there goes by Susan or something but her real name is Ying. Very nice lady, I never knew how expensive it gets to have FS before reading this forum. With. 2 after house pay she always does a HJ. A+ on the massage scale and lets your hands wonder. On the same subject I went in for one day and she was covered with sweat. I believe FS is available but I go to BP before I spend that at a MP.

Stopped in at Crystal Spa and seen baby or whatever her name was. After house pay she wanted $ . 8 for FS. After letting her know I didn't have that much. It ended up costing me. 6 for tip for HJ. Nice table shower and everything, but little or no massage there only looking for benefits the lady.

Checked out I Love A Massage off of Bruce b Downs. Went for hour, lady asked if I wanted table shower and I said yes. Washed throughly but never touched jimmy in shower. Afterwards Massage was mainly done by walking on your back. Did not enjoy much. She would not do HJ so she placed my hand where it needed to be and let other hand wonder. Only gave. 25 tip. She did not see enthused about having visitors on 9:30 Tuesday night. Open till 11.

Finaly thanks hardworking, minutes after posting about abbreviations I seen the menu bar that brought me right there thanks.

Be Safe.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...eviations-List

I have had dreams that pertain to this and two other forums. I cannot understand the abbreviations for the life of me. After 3 weeks of reading I understand the money. Is it possible to send me a message to clarify and I will share some knowledge.

ABBREVIATIONS (menu at top of screen)

I have had dreams that pertain to this and two other forums. I cannot understand the abbreviations for the life of me. After 3 weeks of reading I understand the money. Is it possible to send me a message to clarify and I will share some knowledge.
    In your 3 weeks of reading, did you stumble across the ABBREVIATIONS link along the top menu of every page?

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/cu...=Abbreviations

And then there is the oddly similar, seemingly redundant, "Forum Terms and Abbreviations" link under the FAQ section:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...#faq_faq_terms

If you've scoured those resources and still have obscure references that are hanging you up, feel free to send me a PM with those examples and I'll either tell you what I know or see if we can track it down together.

Cheers!

Mr. Bill.

Posting Limitations