Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

IraSwing

Ups and downs

Quote Originally Posted by Medicine8  [View Original Post]
    Visited and met Yuki. Looks IMHO 10, korean / Japanese mix. Service 10. Full service was offered and typical donation. Had an hour visit. Will repeat when in the area again. As others have mentioned mamasan looked familiar; from Orange spa.
    Great looks, but didn't feel like a 10 to me in the service department. Maybe I caught her in the wrong time.

Reports

Medicine8

Venus

Visited and met Yuki. Looks IMHO 10, korean / Japanese mix. Service 10. Full service was offered and typical donation. Had an hour visit. Will repeat when in the area again. As others have mentioned mamasan looked familiar; from Orange spa.

Reports

HardBall99

Nice reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JayDay94  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a long visit to the Tampa / St. Pete area, here are some massage experiences;.

Oxygen Health Spa on Kennedy: Drew "Monica", cute, petite, little thing, probably early to mid 30's, paid the standard 1 hour house fee. Nice table shower followed by a pretty good massage, allowed roaming but nothing came off. Tipped. 4 and left happy. Sorry I couldn't find a link to an ad. Would repeat.

Spa 36: Greeted by "Jamie", probably mid to late 40's, not my type but she was skinny and I like a good massage. Standard house fee for the hour, asked if I wanted a table shower and I asked if I could get the shower at the end, no problem. Really nice massage, on the flip she took off the top, I was pleasantly surprised at the view and roaming was allowed. Made me happy and then washed the oil off in the table shower. Tipped. 4, would repeat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...pa-36/11183407

Spa Yokohama on and. Dale Mabry, unable to find a link and didn't catch the lady's name but she was cute and in her late 30's or early 40's. Standard house fee, nice table shower, cleaned me up nicely followed by a very strong massage. Allowed roaming but nothing came off, left happy and tipped. 4, would repeat if better options unavailable.

Crystal Spa; Dayum is all I can say. My second visit to Crystal, paid. 7 for 45 minutes and chose Ericka. Again. She is a hotty and has a nice personality. Told me she is leaving next month (she will be back, going home to take some time off). She gave me an excellent table shower and then 1. 6 for the rest. CBJ, doggie, cowgirl, mish. This girl would give my wallet a serious hit if I still lived in the area. The manager told me to make sure I come back next month, she said she had some nice new attendants coming in. First time I visited I thought the manager was going to be the girl I drew. And I would have liked that! Anyone ever check to see if she is willing to give the massage? Will definitely repeat next time I'm around.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/c...hoose/13802210

Didn't get to visit Venus, Orange, or Kim's spa. Maybe next time if they are similar to Crystal in quality. Any recommendations? I also tried hooking up with Bree http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b...y-rub/14362887 but she never returned my voicemail so I may not try her again.
    Thanks for the reviews, Jay. Sounds like you had a good time in our area, and left plenty of $$ to circulate around! I definitely have to try Crystal Massage, and Bree looks mighty good for the $ she charges, so I just might give her a call. And as they say in Texas "why'all come back now!

Reports

JsTampa

Ocean massage

Quote Originally Posted by SneekPeek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here?
    I've been to Ocean massage several times.

Drive by everyday going to and from work. Excellent experience, it is my Tampa ATF The girl I see, Coco give one the the best professional massages I've had and really pays attention to detail on the flip. Something about her is so damn sexy, just seeing her and I'm ready for the flip.

Reports

Jay Day94

Tampa Massage

Just got back from a long visit to the Tampa / St. Pete area, here are some massage experiences;.

Oxygen Health Spa on Kennedy: Drew "Monica", cute, petite, little thing, probably early to mid 30's, paid the standard 1 hour house fee. Nice table shower followed by a pretty good massage, allowed roaming but nothing came off. Tipped. 4 and left happy. Sorry I couldn't find a link to an ad. Would repeat.

Spa 36: Greeted by "Jamie", probably mid to late 40's, not my type but she was skinny and I like a good massage. Standard house fee for the hour, asked if I wanted a table shower and I asked if I could get the shower at the end, no problem. Really nice massage, on the flip she took off the top, I was pleasantly surprised at the view and roaming was allowed. Made me happy and then washed the oil off in the table shower. Tipped. 4, would repeat.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...pa-36/11183407

Spa Yokohama on and. Dale Mabry, unable to find a link and didn't catch the lady's name but she was cute and in her late 30's or early 40's. Standard house fee, nice table shower, cleaned me up nicely followed by a very strong massage. Allowed roaming but nothing came off, left happy and tipped. 4, would repeat if better options unavailable.

Crystal Spa; Dayum is all I can say. My second visit to Crystal, paid. 7 for 45 minutes and chose Ericka. Again. She is a hotty and has a nice personality. Told me she is leaving next month (she will be back, going home to take some time off). She gave me an excellent table shower and then 1. 6 for the rest. CBJ, doggie, cowgirl, mish. This girl would give my wallet a serious hit if I still lived in the area. The manager told me to make sure I come back next month, she said she had some nice new attendants coming in. First time I visited I thought the manager was going to be the girl I drew. And I would have liked that! Anyone ever check to see if she is willing to give the massage? Will definitely repeat next time I'm around.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/c...hoose/13802210

Didn't get to visit Venus, Orange, or Kim's spa. Maybe next time if they are similar to Crystal in quality. Any recommendations? I also tried hooking up with Bree http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/b...y-rub/14362887 but she never returned my voicemail so I may not try her again.

Reports

SneekPeek

Ocean massage?

Has anyone been here?

Reports

EdenSparko

First time on the planet of venus

Headed over to Venus and drew Mimi, a little pricey but well worth it. Quality and service was beyond expectations.

Reports

buckhorn

Crystal visit

I'm new to the AMP scene, but have been to some of the other local shops. Not sure why I never visited an AMP before but I finally took the plunge. After reading the review I decided on Crystal.

Having read about the typical process I was pretty sure about what I was getting into, but still not sure exactly what would happen. When I arrived the door lady walked me to a room and brought in another younger very attractive lady. Sorry I didn't get her name. I decided on the 45 minute session and she directed me to undress for the shower. The cutie led me to the shower room and told me to lay down face down. The TS was nice and she cleaned every nook and cranny. Nothing was left unscrubbed. SHe then directed me to turn over and scrubbed the front. I was great to have such an attractive girl clean me up. She was very playful during the shower and even gave me a little taste of what was to come next. Unfortunately she announced that someone else would be giving me the massage. After drying me off, she led me back to the room and another very attractive young lady came in and started the massage. She gave a decent medium pressure massage on my back legs, and butt. She did tease a bit before asking me to turn over. There was not much of a massage of the front before she asked what I wanted. Negotiation led me to $1. 6 but she pressed for a bit more. The action was very nice as she had a great body and was somewhat accommodating. Spun through a couple of positions and she seemed to get into it a bit. After I finished she cleaned me up with a warm towel and was very nice in finishing off the session. A great first experience. I may be hooked.

Reports

MaxxD0941

Where is the Seven Seas

Quote Originally Posted by TampaFun  [View Original Post]
    Had the "Seven Seas" Dream a few days ago. I was over near the Massage Mecca, and dreamed I went to the Seven Seas. The attendant was Older, with huge naturals. I don't remember her name. The TS was not good basic scrub with no rub. When we got back to the room she was much more engaged. The rub was average, at some point she was naked and rubbing me all over. She asked me to flip and quickly mounted me in the 69 where she did a nice BBBJ. I did not partake of the festivities as I did not find her attractive, she completed the job and gave the normal platitudes. She cleaned me up and I left, TTL: . 8/. 6.

We here in Tampa have it soooo good there are too many choices to accept less than what you want!

Be Safe.

Tampa"Fun".
    Where is the seven seas.

Reports

SneekPeek

New to the AMP experience

Quote Originally Posted by IraSwing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, I thought they always advertise for 1 hr massage for 60 or 70 plus tip. So the rates you gave were door / tip?

How does Yuki look and is she natural or enhanced?
    How much should I bring?

Reports

SneekPeek
    Quote Originally Posted by Chendo411  [View Original Post]
    I had looked on this thread to get the best info tried a couple places out. Thank you all for your input. Now it is time to give back I went to this place: http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...seuse/13802128.

I had a girl named amy and she looks like the girl in the picture with the brownish-orange colored hair. I didn't get to pick form a line up because they were so busy. It is my first time there and I was greeted by an attractive blonde. She asked me if it was my first time there and if I was old enough to be in this place. She asked to see my I'd and I showed her. She told me that they were very busy right now and they only have 1 girl available at this moment which is Amy. She is very tiny and petite. She said she is in her 20's. She maybe 5 feet tall very slim & nice, body with bob cut, with 34 B very petite under 100 pounds. I liked the look of her and so I chose their 45 min option for $. 7. I gave $1. 6 to Amy and she was worth every penny. I liked her so much that I did her in every position possible. She is super tight and I just kept humping and pumping away. I highly recommend this girl to anyone.
    New to the site, so I am still learning the codes. How much do you recommend I bring?

Reports

TampaFun

Seven Seas

Had the "Seven Seas" Dream a few days ago. I was over near the Massage Mecca, and dreamed I went to the Seven Seas. The attendant was Older, with huge naturals. I don't remember her name. The TS was not good basic scrub with no rub. When we got back to the room she was much more engaged. The rub was average, at some point she was naked and rubbing me all over. She asked me to flip and quickly mounted me in the 69 where she did a nice BBBJ. I did not partake of the festivities as I did not find her attractive, she completed the job and gave the normal platitudes. She cleaned me up and I left, TTL: . 8/. 6.

We here in Tampa have it soooo good there are too many choices to accept less than what you want!

Be Safe.

Tampa"Fun".

Reports

JsTampa

Yes I did make a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be the idiom police here, but "sight for sore eyes" means exactly the opposite of what you think it means. The idea is that you see something, and it's so nice to look at that it makes sore eyes feel better. I don't think that's what you meant.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sight+for+sore+eyes.
    HAHAHAHA, I am sitting here laughing my ass off. That is exactly correct. I wrote that early this morning and my brain was still fuzzy. That is the opposite of what I meant. I should have said it was an image burned into my mind I'm still trying to forget. I'm actually still laughing about that sight I saw.

Reports

Tampa Monger
    Quote Originally Posted by JsTampa  [View Original Post]
    I was up in Carrollwood about a week ago. I stopped in Serenity for a quick stop. The women that came out looked like she came out of a retirement home and was dressed by Hanna Montana. She had pony tails in her hair and a mini skirt with an Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. She was at least 65. It just just a sight for sore eyes. I asked for someone else and was told that's it. It was just so weird with this old grandma I left.
    I'm not trying to be the idiom police here, but "sight for sore eyes" means exactly the opposite of what you think it means. The idea is that you see something, and it's so nice to look at that it makes sore eyes feel better. I don't think that's what you meant.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sight+for+sore+eyes.

Reports

JsTampa

Serenity Spa is not for me

Quote Originally Posted by LotsaFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Whats the word on this place?

'I went a week or two ago, can't remember but figured I hadn't seen anything in a while on this place and wanted to give it a shot. The place near DM and bearss has been ok but the table shower was boring and the last girl there was less than enthusiastic (they never let you roam under clothes).

At Serenity the girl I got was amy? I think. She was great with the table shower and made sure the important parts were thoroughly cleaned! She then dried me off commenting on my size down there quite a bit. Best table shower I have had to date.

Once in the room she asked massage strength I told her hard. Hard it was but she was good at my upper back which was a mess. She did little on my legs but she definitely teased a bit. On the flip she took care of me with the HJ. Definitely wouldn't let me roam under the clothes but she was very playful. I figured there would be more roaming as she changed into a mini skirt before the session. I will say this was my first time there so possibly more will be available later visits.

Anyway, any of you been there recently?
    I was up in Carrollwood about a week ago. I stopped in Serenity for a quick stop. The women that came out looked like she came out of a retirement home and was dressed by Hanna Montana. She had pony tails in her hair and a mini skirt with an Abercrombie and Fitch shirt. She was at least 65. It just just a sight for sore eyes. I asked for someone else and was told that's it. It was just so weird with this old grandma I left.

Posting Limitations