rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 336 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Twice

Quote Originally Posted by BoxHound  [View Original Post]
    She's in the St. Pete side of things if you look for her reviews there. I've reviewed her too. Good massage and the upgrades are nice.
    I've seen her twice. First time was one of the best BBJCIM I've ever had. Second time was BBJ but manual finish. Both times I paid for 90 min and got 60. I definitely had to repeat after the first but on the fence for a 3rd go now. The hubby and I said good morning as I was walking out the 2nd time. She said outcall was available the first time but didn't give me the opportunity to ask for it on the second. Now that she's posting in body rubs instead of therapeutic, I may try for the outcall if there's a next time.

Pic accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Thestic  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask and she didn't say but I wouldn't want FS.

If you are willing to travel or happen to be in Fort Lauderdale I would highly recommend Anna. She does the massage completely nude, no FS but the BBBJCIM at the end that will make your eyes cross for a day or two.

First time I went I was just expecting a rub and tug, she stripped down and started the massage rubbing her beautiful breasts on me the whole time.

On the flip she didn't even say anything just started working Jr with her mouth caught me off guard if I'm honest. I usually leave a tip and still get out for 160. Oh and the massage is really good too.

http://ftlauderdale.backpage.com/The...-2425/24744755
    Is the pic in that ad true? The number comes back to a few different gals.

Kim's

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamabOn  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me, or are reports / the scene slowing down? Is there anything crazy going on? Or just no one new to report / brag about?

To kick start, is my ATF Sky / Blue still at Kim's, as far as anyone knows?
    I have been a Kim's fan for a while. Just stopped posting because there was nota lot new.

In general it has been my best experience YMMV.

Still HE only. But very worth the $. 2.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyFoe  [View Original Post]
    Has sunny girl updated her menu or is the same old HE? PM me for details.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...-girl/10586082

Sunny girl

Has sunny girl updated her menu or is the same old HE? PM me for details.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/s...-girl/10586082

Npr amp

Quote Originally Posted by Ronrisrr  [View Original Post]
    Called and spoke with someone at an AMP in NPR who had a special on Foot Massage, 1 hr massage and Table shower. Asked several times if they had young girls who even remotely resembled the girls in their ad, and was ASSURED YES Indeed, so I ventured to try it. An Older Mommasan met me and took me to a male who did the foot massage which was fine, and then he took me to the hour massage room, where I expected to meet one of the young girls. However, it was the Older Mommasan who came in and did the massage! I asked why she lied to me, but she acted like she then didn't speak english. Beware unless you like much older AMP workers! She offered the HE but I declined and left.
    The place you're talking about is Sarku, on Little Road. I've been there a few times and the "mamasan" at the front desk was always the only one there, except the guy who does the foot massage. My last trip I saw Katie, a moon faced Chinese girl in her mid thirties to early forties. She had a nice body, but did not expose it. I asked for an hour, got the foot massage, then the table shower--not bad but not great either. Then Katie told me they only had time for a hh at. 5, which was fine with me. The ts is usually. 1 and the foot work is usually. 3, so I got something for nothing. The massage was ok, not great, and the HJ at least got the job done. My first trip there I saw Michelle, and it was one of the best AMP experiences I have had, but they said she was "on vacation" in China, which probably means we won't see her again. The only other one they told me about was Cindy, a younger girl, but she had a bad review recently. The place seems to get a lot of business, but needs more, and better, talent.

New Port Richie AMP

Called and spoke with someone at an AMP in NPR who had a special on Foot Massage, 1 hr massage and Table shower. Asked several times if they had young girls who even remotely resembled the girls in their ad, and was ASSURED YES Indeed, so I ventured to try it. An Older Mommasan met me and took me to a male who did the foot massage which was fine, and then he took me to the hour massage room, where I expected to meet one of the young girls. However, it was the Older Mommasan who came in and did the massage! I asked why she lied to me, but she acted like she then didn't speak english. Beware unless you like much older AMP workers! She offered the HE but I declined and left.

Asian cof / cim

This is what I was getting at with my post. It was more an attempt to start a new dialog, as talks of AMPs seemed to die down. It seemed like every day there would be talk of what new girl is best, or whatever, a year or so ago. Last AMP name I've seen lately was Blue at Kim's, and how she is Crystal's legendary Sky (legendary for me, at least).
    If one does cof or cim then that is legendary. Maybe anal as well, but for the most part they are normally the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully15  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Bruce. I called, made an appointment for Annie, got a great attitude, an average massage, nice HE, awesome naturals, shorted 15 minutes on my time. And then found out it wasn't Annie, it was Kitty. Still an OK session but I doubt I'd make a repeat appt with her.
    OMG. Never had Kitty. But your first clue should have been that she didn't appear to be age 22. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBruce001  [View Original Post]
    I visited Kitty Massage in Lutz and had Annie. She did a very nice theraputical massage with the HE as is expected. No discussion as to what the tip should be in advance. Annie is Chinese, reportedly age 22, slim body. Just saying.
    Thanks Bruce. I called, made an appointment for Annie, got a great attitude, an average massage, nice HE, awesome naturals, shorted 15 minutes on my time. And then found out it wasn't Annie, it was Kitty. Still an OK session but I doubt I'd make a repeat appt with her.

Thanks!

From personal experience, Crystal, Kim's, and Yoshiko are. Also Venus on Cyprus.

Reviews for Gemini and Ritz both say that they are too, but pricier, and may even be YMMV, depending on the girl.
    Thank you Sir!!

Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by Sully15  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'm visiting here for a couple days and wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I've been reading your threads for about a week now and have not really seen what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for an AMPs that provide a more professional quality massage, maybe a little bit of teasing, and at least some basic stress relief. My experiences with FS spas consistently lack that therapeutic touch.

When a review says excellent or awesome, it is only based on the preferences of the reviewer and may not appeal to everyone.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...71#post1582171

Can anyone recommend places in the Tampa area that are more focused on the massage but will still provide a little relief? Any guidance is appreciated.
    I visited Kitty Massage in Lutz and had Annie. She did a very nice theraputical massage with the HE as is expected. No discussion as to what the tip should be in advance. Annie is Chinese, reportedly age 22, slim body. Just saying.

Gemini and The Ritz (on Kennedy in Tampa)

...Gemini and Ritz both ... pricier, and may even be YMMV, depending on the girl.
    I have not been to Gemini, although I have observed reports here that the required "investment" is higher at Gemini than at The Ritz (which seems odd since the two establishments are 100 feet apart and you'd think they would have to be competitive). I HAVE been to The Ritz (saw Nina) and they have a FLAT RATE structure with no required tipping. The top end cost for 30 minutes at The Ritz is $. 6, which is less than I would spend at any of the AMP's. However, at The Ritz there will be NO table shower, NO massage, NO pretense of anything other than "gittin' bizzy," so since the session gets directly down to fullest service business at the onset, the 30 minutes isn't really all that rushed of a session (for me anyway). I'm sure you could pay more for additional time, but I think anyone would still be hard pressed to get all the way up to the total "investment" I plunk down at the AMP's in the area (which is a minimum of $$. 4 with house fee and tip).

I DO, however, agree that YMMV, regarding services, is likely a considerable factor at these places, which is why I timed my visit to The Ritz to match Nina's schedule, as reviews of her on this thread indicated FS, and those reviews were RIGHT!. To reduce opportunity for disappointment, I highly recommend taking the time to read back through (at least) the last 15 pages of this thread. Alternatively, the more efficient reader might conduct a simple search of the thread on the words "Ritz" or "Gemini", certainly before bouncing in off the street and asking for others to simply read the answer a little research could produce on its own.

Hey guys, I'm visiting here for a couple days and wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I've been reading your threads for about a week now and have not really seen what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for an AMPs that provide a more professional quality massage, maybe a little bit of teasing, and at least some basic stress relief. My experiences with FS spas consistently lack that therapeutic touch.

When a review says excellent or awesome, it is only based on the preferences of the reviewer and may not appeal to everyone.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...71#post1582171

Can anyone recommend places in the Tampa area that are more focused on the massage but will still provide a little relief? Any guidance is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBill469  [View Original Post]
    I think I've searched this thread thoroughly and noticed that I seem to primarily see posts on some of the more prominent AMP's up and down Kennedy Blvd in Tampa, but on others, in the same area, there seems to be nothing. I don't know if those other, unmentioned, AMP's are known "places to avoid", resulting in no posts because no one GOES to those places, or if they might be yet unfound GEMS. So, I'm hoping to generate some additional intel on Kennedy Blvd based on experience of this community.

From a 'virtual' drive (by way of Google-Maps Street Level View) along Kennedy Blvd, between West Shore Blvd and Lincoln Ave (I didn't find any east of Lincoln, searching as far as North / South Boulevard), I found a potential of 13 AMPs or American "Shops" and I've list those below, along with what little I know, or have seen reported, about each one. I know these places come and go, so this list probably has a limited shelf-life, although I believe some have been around quite a while.

If any readers of this thread have any enlightening information to add on these locations, or other locations I may have missed, please do share.

1. Crystal Spa 3302 W. Kennedy Blvd-SOUTH side of street at Lincoln.

- Widely reviewed here as "Excellent!

2. Oxygen Spa 3430 W. Kennedy Blvd-SOUTH side of street east of Himes Av.

- No recent info, but reports sounding non-stellar and often less than FS.

3. Kim's Spa 3441 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street east of Himes Av.

- Widely reviewed here as "Excellent!" (and I concur from direct experience).

4. Orange Spa 3804 W. North A Street on North A St at Kenndey & Dale Mabry.

5. Bamboo Spa 3935 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street between Church & Grady.

- Reviewed here as 'older' ladies at less cost (. 8+$. 2?) and less than stellar, as in "ewww"!

6. Japanese Spa 4001 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street at Grady.

- Limited info. Vague reports of LESS than FS.

7. Seven Star Spa 4006 W. Kenendy Blvd-SOUTH side of street at Grady.

- No recent info. One reference to older ladies and non-FS.

8. IU Spa? 4035 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street between Hale & Clark.

- No info. Not even sure this is an AMP.

9. Yoshiko Health Spa 4231 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street West of Lois Av.

10. Lucky Day Spa 4317 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street between Hubert Av & Manhattan Av.

- No recent info. One post from April 2015 about Lucky Penney Spa being CLOSED at same location.

11. The Ritz (Am. Shop) 4331 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street east of Manhattan Av.

- Recently reviewed here as FS & reasonably priced (and I concur from direct experience with Nina).

12. Gemini (Am. Shop) 4345 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street east of Manhattan Av.

- I recall being reported as much more expensive and less reliable than The Ritz.

13. Magic Spa 4553 W. Kennedy Blvd-north side of street across from Cooper Place.

- No recent info. One "warning" report (lousy service) from March 2015.

I've included a JPEG attachment (I think) of a map to show locations (map numbers based on numbered list above).

Mr. Bill.
    This is what I was getting at with my post. It was more an attempt to start a new dialog, as talks of AMPs seemed to die down. It seemed like every day there would be talk of what new girl is best, or whatever, a year or so ago. Last AMP name I've seen lately was Blue at Kim's, and how she is Crystal's legendary Sky (legendary for me, at least).

Posting Limitations