Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 261 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

NoJokers

Orange

Anyone know the lineup? Got bored of visiting BH's ATFs and wanting a change of flavor but not ones I seen in the past.

Thanks in advance.

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Oxygen spa

This drifter I talked to the other day said he went to oxygen spa on kennedy. He said he went there expecting massage, back walk, and handshake on flip. Thats what he got, just as expected. He said he thinks the girl said her name was monica? It was hard to understand. He said he thinks spa 36 on himes is a little better for this level of service. Also, he said he wasnt offered table shower at oxygen, he didn't think to ask. He said he likes to get a table shower, really good massage with back walk, handshake ending. Feel free to voice your opinion on what the best place in town for that is.

Reports

BlueBawls

Good Spa

I really like this place. They don't advertise much so they are low on the radar and reviews. I have been there 6 times and never had a bad massage. I am not going to go into the details on this public platform because they are running a business but I can tell you that even when it's a different girl the service is really good so they train them all really well. I got Koco, I think that was her name, I tried to get her to repeat it but her english was almost non existent which doesn't bother me. She is really nice and kept asking me "feel good, yes? I just kept answering yes and she gave me big smiles. The massages before the flips are really good and the rest is icing on the cake. 30 Minutes is. 6 and a. 4 tip.

Also, a little thing Yung at Smile Spa told me turned out to be true. She said if the place closes at 10 pm go there at 8:45 pm and most spas will go to 10 pm and you pick up an extra 15 minutes free. That's if you get the full hour. I got the half hour, showed up at 9:15 and was walking out right at 10 pm. They can stop whenever they want but it's a nice thing to know if you really want the massage to be good. They know how to time the endings so they fill the rest with a great massage.

Reports

JsTampa

Another Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Lakitu  [View Original Post]
    Easy. Start flicking your tongue while pointing to it then to her, maybe with eyebrows raised.

Universal language trumps spoken language in these situations, LOL.
    Someone from THIS board went to see Yumi last week and while getting their massage kept insisting Yumi do this and do that. They told her they read on this website everything she does for everyone else and was demanding she did the same for them. She said they were loud and demanding. Scared her to stop doing everything else except perhaps a HE. I mean really, are people so stupid to go and blab their big mouth about the things on here. I guess so. It was some dumb ass that was there in the early afternoon. I think Friday the 18th. She tells people to keep quite about what she does. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

Reports

Lakitu
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewAustinOn34  [View Original Post]
    My buddy went to Pacific hoping to see Yummi. She was on "vacation" still and since he was there, and in the mood, he saw Yoko. Ugh, she is older, and actually not horrible looking or anything but was not that impressed by anything. Since there was only 1 person working and he could hear that there was another guy waiting he felt like she tried to rush a little. She did a very quick table shower and walked on his back some and was hopping all over the table massaging his back. Then she told him not to tell anyone (as if it was a secret) and began the HE, and that was all just a simple HE. He tipped 40 although he didn't want to. He wanted me to ask, so when he finds the right one, how do you ask an Asian lady who barely speaks engrish for some DATY? LOL.
    Easy. Start flicking your tongue while pointing to it then to her, maybe with eyebrows raised.

Universal language trumps spoken language in these situations, LOL.

Reports

Bill Ho

Advise to Newbees

Hey guys. When an ad lists a Massage Licence Number, you CAN NOT give details of extras! That licence is their livelyhood and easily canceled due to some big mouth monger. No details on a public thred! Bill Ho.

P.S.: Mukman, why don't you go back to her. She wants to beat the shit out of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mukman  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Nice medium massage and acted like a professional massage parlor. To my surprise at the end she asked if there was anything else and gave a great HJ. She didn't stop my roaming between her shirt and bra. Trying to get another apt in my schedule to see if more is avail. Would love to see those nips and DATY.

Reports

BadToad
    [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Reports

G Money Cool

Ditto that about Tranquility

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse666  [View Original Post]
    As far as CH knows, tranquilite is totally legitamate with no extras available. He said hes been there a few times for massages. He said hes never heard of extras offered there.
    Straight up massage. And good quality for value.

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Tranquilte

Quote Originally Posted by Cellsixida  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone at tranquillite massage on Fletcher Av. Give any extras? I had a massage there by Caroline. But I didn't know if I should go feeling around on her if you know what I mean.

Thanks.
    As far as CH knows, tranquilite is totally legitamate with no extras available. He said hes been there a few times for massages. He said hes never heard of extras offered there.

Reports

Cellsixida

Tranquillite massage?

Does anyone at tranquillite massage on Fletcher Av. Give any extras? I had a massage there by Caroline. But I didn't know if I should go feeling around on her if you know what I mean.

Thanks.

Reports

GiggidyGoose
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukman  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Nice medium massage and acted like a professional massage parlor. To my surprise at the end she asked if there was anything else and gave a great HJ. She didn't stop my roaming between her shirt and bra. Trying to get another apt in my schedule to see if more is avail. Would love to see those nips and DATY.
    Was this recently?

Reports

Mukman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben21  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...randon/9695673

Since she doesn't give a name I can't find reviews, she's displaying her monster tits and nips are there extras?

Reports

Meme2200
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruben21  [View Original Post]

Since she doesn't give a name I can't find reviews, she's displaying her monster tits and nips are there extras?
    I've heard she is a real LMT. Too far for me, so have not seen her. Do not know if any extras are available.

Reports

Larrycarn

Aimee / Amy at Citrus

Haven't been to the favorite color spot and drew Amy or Aimee. I posted awhile back I was looking for a real Asian. This one is about 25 yrs old, maybe implants (can't really tell), around 4 feet with a nice ass, super pretty face and tiny hands. When drying me off, mr Carn could have titty fucked her standing up, that's how small she is. She deserves an oscar for her performance. I need to win the powerball and move to Korea and find another like her.

Reports

Ruben21

Curious about her

Posting Limitations