Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 272 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Call234
    Quote Originally Posted by JangleLeg  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Tampa for a few days decided to check out some AMPs and see the talent. I went to a spot called Crystal Spa I think it's brand new the place was so clean and had that fresh new smell. I went in, there were about 4 girls to choose from they actually let me pick which girl I wanted instead of sticking me in a room and sending any girl in. Which actually would have been better for me cause all the girls looked good I had a hard time picking one I felt like I was hurting the feelings of the others! I eventually piked a little spinner her name was Barbie about 5'3 nice bolt ons. I recommend you guys to go check it out now while they are just opening cause the service was the best I ever had! I had just come from showering at my hotel so I skipped the shower and got straight to it. Started with a pretty strong massage for a small girl I'm 6'0 220 lbs. She started doing the oops I accidently grazed your nuts while massaging and asked me what I wanted to do of course I asked for the royal treatment. Started off with light foreplay and then some heavy petting, her BJ skills were awesome I didn't even realize she had slipped a jimmy on when she went on top I ended up with her on top at the end watching her ride me got me very turned on. After her riding a bit she asked me to switch with her and I obliged after a few minutes on top we switched to doggy she has an extremly tight little ass but as I said we ended with her on top reverse cowgirl. She wiped me clean with a hot towel and even asked if I wanted to shower she lead me to the shower where I must say If I had the extra funds I probably would have gone again. She cleaned me off very thoroughly went back in the room she dryed me off and we laid down for a while before the dreaded knock on the door TIME! I am definitely going to stop in one more time before I catch my flight! QUESTION: Is this the only spot where we can pick the girl to go in the room I went to a different spot called Orange (great reviews) they lead me into the room and just brought a girl in?
    Thanks for the great report.

Reports

IraSwing

Standard damage?

Visiting Tampa for a few days decided to check out some AMPs and see the talent. I went to a spot called Crystal Spa I think it's brand new the place was so clean and had that fresh new smell. I went in, there were about 4 girls to choose from they actually let me pick which girl I wanted instead of sticking me in a room and sending any girl in. Which actually would have been better for me cause all the girls looked good I had a hard time picking one I felt like I was hurting the feelings of the others! I eventually piked a little spinner her name was Barbie about 5'3 nice bolt ons. I recommend you guys to go check it out now while they are just opening cause the service was the best I ever had!
    Standard damage of. 6 at door and 1. 2 extra? In need of a AMP place since the one on Henderson got taken down by jealous neighbors.

Reports

Seanboy7
    More important about the Crystal Spa was the RATES! How much did the girl ask for the FS? Or for any lesser service. Wondering if this place is any cheaper than Orange or Yoshiko.

Reports

Johnny Raw

A new crew in the making?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/r...th-us/13824153

Looks like the former ladies of Manspa may be spreading their wings.

Reports

NinoBrowz
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanboy7  [View Original Post]
    Duuuude!! We need to know location and prices!! This place sounds incredible.
    http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...-29th/13802128

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Crystal spa locatiin

Here's their BP ad. CH will be checking out soon for sure.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/y...l-spa/13790714

Reports

FloridaDude

This 1?

Visiting Tampa for a few days decided to check out some AMPs and see the talent. I went to a spot called Crystal Spa I think it's brand new the place was so clean and had that fresh new smell. I went in, there were about 4 girls to choose from they actually let me pick which girl I wanted instead of sticking me in a room and sending any girl in. Which actually would have been better for me cause all the girls looked good I had a hard time picking one I felt like I was hurting the feelings of the others! I eventually piked a little spinner her name was Barbie about 5'3 nice bolt ons. I recommend you guys to go check it out now while they are just opening cause the service was the best I ever had! I had just come from showering at my hotel so I skipped the shower and got straight to it. Started with a pretty strong massage for a small girl I'm 6'0 220 lbs. She started doing the oops I accidently grazed your nuts while massaging and asked me what I wanted to do of course I asked for the royal treatment. Started off with light foreplay and then some heavy petting, her BJ skills were awesome I didn't even realize she had slipped a jimmy on when she went on top I ended up with her on top at the end watching her ride me got me very turned on. After her riding a bit she asked me to switch with her and I obliged after a few minutes on top we switched to doggy she has an extremly tight little ass but as I said we ended with her on top reverse cowgirl. She wiped me clean with a hot towel and even asked if I wanted to shower she lead me to the shower where I must say If I had the extra funds I probably would have gone again. She cleaned me off very thoroughly went back in the room she dryed me off and we laid down for a while before the dreaded knock on the door TIME! I am definitely going to stop in one more time before I catch my flight! QUESTION: Is this the only spot where we can pick the girl to go in the room I went to a different spot called Orange (great reviews) they lead me into the room and just brought a girl in?
    http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g...-29th/13788933

Reports

GoldenRoad

4 hands - 60 $

Reports

GiggidyGoose

3302 W. Kennedy Blvd.

Tampa, FL 33609.

Reports

Seanboy7

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Crystal spa

Thanks for the review. CH has been to orange, yoshiko, magic, numerous times he says they all just send a girl in. Which works out fine for him. You can ask to see the other girls if you want. You might want to check out yoshiko too before you leave town. CH always gets hot girls there. How much was the damage at crystal? Pm if you want or post here. Thanks.

Reports

Funusa007
    Where is this located?

Reports

Jangle Leg

Crystal Spa

Reports

Seanboy7
    Quote Originally Posted by NinoBrowz  [View Original Post]
    Her and Athena were the best two girls there.
    Totally agree. All the other girls were average, at best.

Reports

YavaRaj

Tantric provider recommendation?

I have bad case of premature ejaculation problem.

So looking for some recommendation for tantric provider as I heard it is a fun way to cure the problem.

Thanks.

Posting Limitations