Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Ruben21

Good deep tissue w extras

Can someone pm me of any lmts that give good deep tissue w extras thanks in advance I really want a good massage not a rub etc.

Reports

StrideOrbit

Pacific

Not much to report, was told Yumi would be back by today. She's not and I'm pissed I was lied to. Might try the new girl at Pacific and toftt or I might just forget Pacific altogether and try somewhere else.

Reports

NinoBrowz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Her BP ad says professional massage only. http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...l-room/8394884.
    If she's comfortable with she gives extras. I even got a few freebies.

Reports

Maverick207

RE: Vanissa

Extras are available.

PM me if you have questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    Her BP ad says professional massage only. http://tampa.backpage.com/Therapeuti...l-room/8394884.

Reports

Tampa30

Vanissa

Quote Originally Posted by GiggidyGoose  [View Original Post]
    http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4629580521.html

If anyone can PM me any details on this one I would appreciate it.

Reports

Drrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellsixida  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone at tranquillite massage on Fletcher Av. Give any extras? I had a massage there by Caroline. But I didn't know if I should go feeling around on her if you know what I mean.

Thanks.
    I have had OK massages there with no extras. I would rather see Nori, who is working in a legit shop off Hillsborough now, as she has not been with Tranquillite for a long while.

She never hints at extras, but never uses drapes, also never leaves me in so much pain that I cannot walk out.

Reports

GiggidyGoose

Vanissa

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/thp/4629580521.html

If anyone can PM me any details on this one I would appreciate it.

Reports

Larrycarn

Staff.

Olga looks like the only one that is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gollum2112  [View Original Post]
    Find out and report back.

Contribute.

Reports

Gollum2112

Let us know

Find out and report back.

Contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellsixida  [View Original Post]
    http://www.serbianmassage.com on Busch Blvd. , By Chamberlin H. S.

Anyone been here? Any EXTRAS?

Reports

Cellsixida

Serbian Massage Therapies?

http://www.serbianmassage.com on Busch Blvd. , By Chamberlin H. S.

Anyone been here? Any EXTRAS?

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Orange

Ran into that drifter again he said he went to orange and got "Cindy" as his attendant. He said she had a nice body but not so cute in the face. He said she was nice and gave a good session. All the other girls he's seen at full service AMPs in Tampa and other cities were a lot better looking though. He enjoyed the session but would prob try for another girl next time.

Reports

Dbrwn101
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse666  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place at?
    On Waters, near Dale Mabry (west side).

Reports

AidsIsOverated

Shudda told the girl read [URL]USASEXGUID.INFO[/URL] Like YUMI does

Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Made the 30 minute drive to Pacific to see Yumi again. The girl at the front pretended like she knew me. I quickly asked for Yumi and she said Yumi is on vacation for 2 weeks. I hope she wasn't lying just to get me to get massage from her. The girl I spoke with said she'd take care of me but I politely declined. I know Yumi gives a great massage and I didn't want to waste my money on something mediocre. So I drove an hour for nothing. Does anyone have any recommendations for a great massage and leave with a smile? PMs are always welcome.

Stay safe, SO.
    That way she won't lose any business or at least have a chance to go make spring rolls some kitchen if she can't compete. They all read this forum and are genuses at acting ignorant when it suits them and yes lie like hell. Most likely Yumis work visa expired.

Reports

StrideOrbit

Pacific

Made the 30 minute drive to Pacific to see Yumi again. The girl at the front pretended like she knew me. I quickly asked for Yumi and she said Yumi is on vacation for 2 weeks. I hope she wasn't lying just to get me to get massage from her. The girl I spoke with said she'd take care of me but I politely declined. I know Yumi gives a great massage and I didn't want to waste my money on something mediocre. So I drove an hour for nothing. Does anyone have any recommendations for a great massage and leave with a smile? PMs are always welcome.

Stay safe, SO.

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Five massage

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrwn101  [View Original Post]
    Was running short on time and was looking for a good massage plus a bit more. Five Massage was on the way, so I decided to give it a shot. The ad said $45, but was charged $50. I figured $5 wasn't anything to worry about, so I gave it a try. After I paid, was told the masseuse would be there in 10 minutes. She did eventually show in that amount of time. When I asked her name, she only kind of grunted. She was decent looking around 35 years old I would guess. So-so massage. She spent a lot of time around and brushing against the boys. The weird thing was sometimes she would use draping, but most of the time not. I thought it was time for the good part when all of a sudden she said "All done" and basically ran out of the room. Mamasan almost assaults me on the way out for a tip. Stay away.
    Where is this place at?

Posting Limitations