Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

JsTampa

My buddy saw this at a store in Philly

Just could not help but to envy the guys in Philly, Usually head is $ extra down here. This is funny as hell. Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	353661.

Reports

JackSavanah

Zen

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHorse666  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. This is the place in this ad right?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g...43-29/13516697
    Yes that is the place.

Reports

Call234
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveMilfs  [View Original Post]
    My buddy told me he went there and had an unmemorable experience. Yummee is officially GONE. Mamason in her moo moo tells him that Marie is equally as good. Not true at all. Eighty door fee and he is off to races. TS was short but pretty good. Massage was hard and good. She walked the back and used her feet like a pro. He said on the flip is when it all.

Went downhill. She jacks it like a jackhammer kind of like she is angry. He motions to take it easy and maybe a BJ could ease his tension and she says NO YOU DIRTY MAN a few times with a disgusted face. Then she jumps on his chest and has her dirty jean shorts in his face as if that his supposed to be exciting. She says you NO FINISH and jumps off disgusted.

He gets dressed up and hauls ass. She is now at the exit with mamason and says NO TIP? He says politely NO FINISH MEAN NO TIP. Have a nice day!
    Good for you. There are too many other places to visit.

Reports

IloveMilfs

Avoid Pacific Spa On Hills

My buddy told me he went there and had an unmemorable experience. Yummee is officially GONE. Mamason in her moo moo tells him that Marie is equally as good. Not true at all. Eighty door fee and he is off to races. TS was short but pretty good. Massage was hard and good. She walked the back and used her feet like a pro. He said on the flip is when it all.

Went downhill. She jacks it like a jackhammer kind of like she is angry. He motions to take it easy and maybe a BJ could ease his tension and she says NO YOU DIRTY MAN a few times with a disgusted face. Then she jumps on his chest and has her dirty jean shorts in his face as if that his supposed to be exciting. She says you NO FINISH and jumps off disgusted.

He gets dressed up and hauls ass. She is now at the exit with mamason and says NO TIP? He says politely NO FINISH MEAN NO TIP. Have a nice day!

Reports

CrazyHorse666

Zen spa

Quote Originally Posted by JackSavanah  [View Original Post]
    On Friday night I went to Zen in Lutz. It was a little out of the way but easy to find. There was a decent looking Asian women with a great body (sorry didn't get a name) at the window and I opted for a. 7 hour long massage. She gave me a very good hard massage and before the flip did some really good light touch in my crack and the fellows and everything in between. Wow, that really made the soldier stand up. On the flip, she didn't hesitate or even talk about it except to ask if it was OK to massage the obvious problem area before moving on to the rest of the front. I was very pleased and tipped. 5 for the complete elegance of the situation. I will return! I did not inquire about other services.
    Thanks for the report. This is the place in this ad right?

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/g...43-29/13516697

Reports

JackSavanah

Zen Spa in Lutz

On Friday night I went to Zen in Lutz. It was a little out of the way but easy to find. There was a decent looking Asian women with a great body (sorry didn't get a name) at the window and I opted for a. 7 hour long massage. She gave me a very good hard massage and before the flip did some really good light touch in my crack and the fellows and everything in between. Wow, that really made the soldier stand up. On the flip, she didn't hesitate or even talk about it except to ask if it was OK to massage the obvious problem area before moving on to the rest of the front. I was very pleased and tipped. 5 for the complete elegance of the situation. I will return! I did not inquire about other services.

Reports

Call234

Gili

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBawls  [View Original Post]
    I posted some reviews of some local spas over the last 2 days and it got me hungry for more. Today I stopped by the Gi Li Spa on Sunset Point Rd.

I called early to ask if they were busy and she said they were and to try after 1 pm. I drove by and one car was there and often it's the Mamasan's car to show they are open. I went in and two girls were at the front, very cute Korean and I think the other was a Thai mix because she looked a little darker than most of the girls at the AMP.

I opted for the Thai because the last time I had Thai it was Joy at VIP Spa (now closed) and she was amazing. Her name is Mae and she was really nice. Nothing earth shattering or toe curling but she got the job done. Out the door was $120 total including $40 tip. Topless HE HJ with some vocal encouragement by her. Roaming was allowed and encouraged. Paid for hour left right at full hour which was nice. The massage was a little light but really, I was looking more for the ending.

I probably won't go back because she said no to any oral covered or uncovered and I like a little during the HE. I asked her if FS was an upgrade during a further session and she said no at least 4 or 5 times to make sure that I understood. Not rude, just making herself clear. Other places you can get oral tossed in for same price but if you live close and just need to get away from the wife a little, it's an option. Be safe.

http://tampa.backpage.com/BodyRubs/t...-here/12916399
    Services at Gili range with the provider. Some have offered a full range of services.

Reports

Call234
    I have never been to that particular AMP but I have been through the two for one specials that alot of the AMP do to get you in. Each and every time I did that it worked out where they took turns massaging me while the other would answer the phone or take care of other customers. The actual time I had both girls in the room and both were touching me has probably been 5 minutes.

I doubt seriously any dreams of you tagging one while the other eats the pussy of her partner will be an option. I think that the girls look at the guys who ask for a 2 for 1 ask cheap and act accordingly. The last time I got a 2 for 1 I offered two separate tips if they both joined in at the same time and that got me a HJ with one jacking and one cupping the balls. As soon as I spewed, one was gone like a bullet.

When Yung was working at the Smile Spa she would ask the Mamasan to help out and the Mamasan would rub my balls and took turns giving me oral while Yung was in between FS positions. The Mamasan locked the door and didn't worry about the phone call so that might be an option if you can talk to the Mamasan. Mamasan and Yung includind door fee was only $200. The way it worked was that Yung would give me a really nice massage and when the flip came she called in Mamasan and they worked me out for the last 10 minutes. Yung was very vocal and would be screaming while she was fucking you and the Mamasan would be yelling at you to "you fuck her good" "you fuck her pussy now". Between the two it's hard to last long.

To get all of that to work too 3 visits to warm everyone up to it. Maybe you have a place you have been going to and can try to set it up.

If you really want two girls you can go to the Good Spa on US 19 and pay each girl the door fee and tip them both separately. They too will lock the door, put a sign on the door "be back in 60 minutes" and you can have a really good time with them. For an hour that's going to be around the $250-300 range. It's high for a HJ / BJ ending but it's a safe way to get your threesome fix.
    Thanks for the great report. I sent you a pm.

Reports

YoungXWilson

Osaka Dream

Dreamed I took an evening nap at Osaka, based off of some positive reviews of Mimi a few months back. Called ahead and asked to see her, and when I arrived was greeted by a older 20's / younger 30's spinner Asian cutie (7/10 face 8/10 body).

Decided with the hhr. Table shower was the best I've ever had, cleaned all the right places and even got playful and smacked my ass. Mimi is talkative and we clicked which led to her complementing my jr as well.

I went for a medium strength massage and wished I went with light, as she does not use lotion or oil. She also draped while I was on my stomach which made me wonder what would happen next. After a solid 20 minutes of massaging my back and lower body, she dimmed the lights and she Undraped me. Amazing prostrate play and on the flip oiled jr up. Roaming over clothing and left extremely satisfied.

$1. 00 damage total, will absolutely repeat.

Reports

SnatchThat
    Quote Originally Posted by SnatchThat  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I did my last post and I been super busy over the past few months. I got a new job that requires traveling this is my first time in Tampa and I normally post in the Hawaii forum. Well I am not used to the hours here as in Hawaii we are 24 but I was able to slip in last night at 11 pm and I chose after some research to hit up Crystal Spa as positive reports state they are a new facility. The place is clean and I was able to choose the girl that I wanted. Erica told me she is 23 give or take she does look young. She has white smooth silky skin. The plus side is that here in Tampa the prices are cheaper than in Hawaii. $1. 6 total damage. I like new clean places vs yucky dingy places.
    Sorry for got to add in the house is $. 7.

Reports

MinoTaurus
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Before the 2006 bust, Osaka was one of my favorite places in the world. I've gone back at least once a year every year since then to see if things had improved, and mostly they hadn't.

Recently I went again a few times -- to try different girls -- and I can say that this place is a waste of time unless you're happy with the standard AMP experience, which I am not. (I prefer the wild, no-holes-barred ways of the old Osaka, the kind of experience you can only get these days in Hawaii.).

Senior members ONLY can PM me for details.
    Some places in Dallas can be similar to Osaka too. Let me know if you travel there and want tips on girls/places there (any senior PM for that matter). I've been there as recently as this past May and had some VERY nice visits.

Damn, I've heard / read about the glory days at Osaka (I think read yours a few years ago in particular)! We need another place like that in the area! I too am tired of the standard Korean AMP routine (all covered, MAYBE a BBBJ briefly if lucky, scripted, etc.) as I noted in my previous post. Can find plenty of hot Korean AMP girls around, just doesn't get my motor going as much nowadays. My hunting past few years has focused on turning out Chinese girls at Chinese shops that do "HJ only" (ha ha). Hard and time-consuming crop to sow sometimes, but payoff has been good if you continually 'tend the crop' and plant multiple seeds around different shops to ensure prospects in the pipeline. Too often the Chinese shop girls will disappear and never come back.

Peace (and lets do our monger prayers for an Osaka-like shop returning to Tampa someday)!

Reports

MinoTaurus
    In an earlier posting I made a note that the Mamasan at Smile Spa is an animal. She was the best experience I ever had at Smile and that includes the legendary Yung and Mimi. She comes off as so sweet and motherly until she locks the door. She gives an amazing massage and then flips you over and curls your toes for a week. Usually, the girls at the AMP cover everything unless you pay extra and even then, they tend to say no. When the Mamasan at Smile was short staffed one night, she came in an asked me if she could do the massage and I was a little disppointed because she had on a moo moo that was not flattering and I assumed that she would be prudish compared to her 20 something girls who know what we all expect at the flip. After the massage that was outstanding, she flipped me over and immediately grabbed my cock and asked, "you want sucked? I ssaid yes and she immediately started sucking me BBBJ and it was amazing. She was like a tornado all over my cock and balls in a good way.

She crawled onto the massage table with her ass facing my face so I thought what the hell, I'll feel on grandma for a little bit and as I grabbed her ass, she pulled up her moo moo so I could get a view of her ass. It looked like the ass of a 30 year old. I was really impressed. Before I could say anything she ditched the moo moo completely and she had an amazing body including some really nice DD's. I started to grope them when she was sucking me off and she started to moaning. She asked me, "you cum now?" and I said I was getting ready to. She asked me if I wanted to cum in her pussy, her tits or her mouth. As I began to think she started rubbing my cock on the outside of her pussy lips which was soaking wet. Suprised because I always heard that after 50 most women didn't get wet. I couldn't hold out and warned her that I was getting ready to cum and she took me into her mouth and all hell broke loose. I was cumming and she kept sucking and jacking me off and after a few minutes I was shaking really bad and I had to tell her to stop because it was too intense. It felt like I shot a gallon of cum into her mouth and I was sure that she was going to spit all out when she said, "you feel good? I couldn't believe it but she swallowed the goo. That was the one and only time that ever happened to me at an AMP.

As I was leaving, her husband was answering the phones and he thanked me for my business. Kinda weird but it's all good.

I have seen her several times just her, but you have to tell her when you walk in immediatley that you only want her. Once she assigns you a girl, she won't take you back. I honestly thinks that she likes it when she is asked instead of the 20 year olds that she has working for her. I am ashamed to say, I never got her name. She loves big colorful moo moos. It actually makes sense that they are animals as they probably worked the Spas when they were younger but got shelved when they hit their 30's.

There was a Spa on Central Avenue called Shanghai Spa and I had the same type of experience (great BBBJ / she didn't swallow) there because her usual "girl" didn't show that day. Don't overlook the Mamasan's at the smaller AMPs. I would think that the Mamasans at the larger AMPs wouldn't be able to lock the door and take care of you the same way. Be safe.
    Ahhh yes, I like to call this the "lightning in a bottle" session. All of us mongers that have been doing this long enough know that it can happen once in awhile unexpectedly and when it does it sustains us in our efforts to find it again. It is definitely YMMV. This mamasan I'm guessing does not do this very often and only with a select few mongers. Lucky you, enjoy it (and if you want to put in a particular tip for me to be able to partake. I would welcome it)!

I've had similar type things over the years and while they lasted (usually were at most a year or so) were awesome. The hunt for this is half the fun nowadays. I'm bored with the standard Korean AMP service. I've had better luck with the Chinese AMPs around Tampa area in this regard. With Chinese AMPs I know I'm going to get at least a pretty darn good massage and if I'm lucky and / or put in a little time (multiple visits, "woo" the girl a bit to get them comfortable, etc) I've had multiple providers who give it all up, no holds barred! And once they do, subsequent sessions are mind blowing. A lot of these Chinese women would love an American husband (some for green card, some just because they think it is a meal ticket), and I have been known to exploit this approach a bit (not outright lie to them, but tease / game the possibility).

I have had luck at this approach at a few places, with a few girls. But my options are starting to dry up and don't have much of a bullpen built up. I'd be happy to share my prospects with other senior members in exchange for theirs. PM me if you are interested.

Happy mongering!

Reports

SnatchThat

Went over to Crystal

Been a while since I did my last post and I been super busy over the past few months. I got a new job that requires traveling this is my first time in Tampa and I normally post in the Hawaii forum. Well I am not used to the hours here as in Hawaii we are 24 but I was able to slip in last night at 11 pm and I chose after some research to hit up Crystal Spa as positive reports state they are a new facility. The place is clean and I was able to choose the girl that I wanted. Erica told me she is 23 give or take she does look young. She has white smooth silky skin. The plus side is that here in Tampa the prices are cheaper than in Hawaii. $1. 6 total damage. I like new clean places vs yucky dingy places.

Reports

Tampa Monger

Osaka:(

Before the 2006 bust, Osaka was one of my favorite places in the world. I've gone back at least once a year every year since then to see if things had improved, and mostly they hadn't.

Recently I went again a few times -- to try different girls -- and I can say that this place is a waste of time unless you're happy with the standard AMP experience, which I am not. (I prefer the wild, no-holes-barred ways of the old Osaka, the kind of experience you can only get these days in Hawaii.).

Senior members ONLY can PM me for details.

Reports

FloridaDude

Standard but hot chicks

11406 and Dale Mabry I think is the address, its next to dominos. I've never seen ads for it but stopped in one day. Think it was. 6 for half. . 6 HE the girl was hot so I said yes, she offered $ to take her top off and "play" no kissing or touching so idk what she was going to do, I said no. She was definitely hot though.

Posting Limitations