Arrangement Finders
Arrangement Finders
rubmaps.com
Scroguard.com
camplacecash
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1995 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 29924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28889

    Close to home. Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddahs,

    Mahalo for those who posted about PCR. I always assumed it was under the complex (where Pearl City Cue used to be years ago yeah boy!) So I swung by 2 weeks ago; nothing. Had to do some business down the Leeward side, and decided to recon and check it out with google and yelp.

    I took a chance and went UP the ramp by Flamingos. Went around back, and lo and behold, there it was. Mimi answered the door. K girl from Cali, said she's only temp here. Hard to tell age. Maybe late 30's. Succulent looking. I asked for other girls, she got pissed off. Showed me to room, ask if I wanted shower, said no, maybe later. SUPER hesitant to offer anything except a lame massage (which she even said up front she sucks LOL) and then I said I want everything.

    Said she gets guys as old as 86 (really? No fuck around!) see her. Long BBBJ and BLS. Not bad. She really got into it. Asked if I wanted condom, said no. Mounted me, she was grinding me like a wild horse. Said she was tired, mounted her missionary, blasted her CIP. Self showered after. She gave me water, said she wants me to take her out to eat dinner. Never had a "young" guy like me. (LOL.).

    Usual damage. I would MOST DEF repeat with this girl; diamond in the rough, compared to the GILFs and MILFs I read about working here.

    L: 8. 5.

    A: 9.

    S: 9. 5.

    H.
    Can you give a better description? Ht / wt? I'd check that out if that good.

  2. #28888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1020

    Pearl City Relaxation

    Braddahs,

    Mahalo for those who posted about PCR. I always assumed it was under the complex (where Pearl City Cue used to be years ago yeah boy!) So I swung by 2 weeks ago; nothing. Had to do some business down the Leeward side, and decided to recon and check it out with google and yelp.

    I took a chance and went UP the ramp by Flamingos. Went around back, and lo and behold, there it was. Mimi answered the door. K girl from Cali, said she's only temp here. Hard to tell age. Maybe late 30's. Succulent looking. I asked for other girls, she got pissed off. Showed me to room, ask if I wanted shower, said no, maybe later. SUPER hesitant to offer anything except a lame massage (which she even said up front she sucks LOL) and then I said I want everything.

    Said she gets guys as old as 86 (really? No fuck around!) see her. Long BBBJ and BLS. Not bad. She really got into it. Asked if I wanted condom, said no. Mounted me, she was grinding me like a wild horse. Said she was tired, mounted her missionary, blasted her CIP. Self showered after. She gave me water, said she wants me to take her out to eat dinner. Never had a "young" guy like me. (LOL.).

    Usual damage. I would MOST DEF repeat with this girl; diamond in the rough, compared to the GILFs and MILFs I read about working here.

    L: 8. 5.

    A: 9.

    S: 9. 5.

    H.

  3. #28887

    1221 Kapiolani

    Quote Originally Posted by Chik0848  [View Original Post]
    Here's another link to 1221 Kap. Could be fun with Jacuzzi in the rooms and showers available.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...nggirl/2631496
    There's already been reports on Mimi, who I had today. They are pretty much spot on. She reminds me of Sayumi from Sunflower / Empire. I got service that was slightly different from what was described. The half nihonjin Miki wasn't in at the time. So I think I'll report on the spa itself.

    It definitely is above Pancake House. You can park on the street (maximum 1 hour) or try to figure out where to park. I didn't understand what the mamasan said. You can park above Side Street Inn too, their parking lot is accessed from Kona Street.

    The elevator is in the lobby before Pancake House's entrance. 1221 Spa is on the 4th floor, and apparently they haven't changed the name plate on the door yet. The place is still being renovated. Both mamasans are attractive, and dressed professionally. The skinnier one is cute, I'd do her in a heartbeat. I think she said her name is Amanda.

    I like the fact that the shower is in the same room, so no scampering across the hall in your towel. I don't like the fact that you lie on a massage table instead of a regular bed. I also don't like the fact that the restroom is outside of the spa; it's shared by the other offices on that floor. But this place is really nice inside, kinda like Empire. But they don't have a lobby for other mongers to drink and watch your coming and goings, so I like it better than Empire. They kept it real dark, so when I saw a monger coming out of the room while I was sitting in the lobby, I just looked the opposite way. I don't think we would've recognized each other.

    I'll probably go again when Miki is available.

  4. #28886

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeLovin2  [View Original Post]
    I am new to AMPs. Does anyone in the Ala Moana area offer MSOG? I went to Orchid Relaxation, and they definitely did not offer a second round.
    Been lurking for a while now, some one turned me on to this great site, thanks to every one for sharing and posting. One place that offers double pop as standard service is Empire, other places, you would have to ask and give an extra tip, again YMMV.

  5. #28885

    Here's another link

    Quote Originally Posted by EatPooC2  [View Original Post]
    This mamasan is good because she works too. My friend said he got good massage with HJ then BBBJCIM. DFK, titty sucking, fiv allowed, BBFS was offered also. Mamasan said next time she will give him FS in Jacuzzi. He said she get nice body, talk a lot with a funny sounding voice. I definitely will try the mama. Anyone know her name?
    Here's another link to 1221 Kap. Could be fun with Jacuzzi in the rooms and showers available.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...nggirl/2631496

  6. #28884

    Mimi awesome

    I went this new place is really nice and clean looks like expensive spa. Wow this is good! Mama introduce two girls Miki Taiwanese / Japanese and Mimi Taiwanese. I saw Mimi CDS but I never try because My favorite Momo was there. Anyway my experience similar to Bro RidingHI.

    I like her natural health body with milky smooth skin and suck able natural be / see boobs.

    She is very friendly smiling all the time for me she no rush and talk to me on the bed even after deed.

    Service is described very well below best rimming I ever get sensual touch kissing all over. Hot oil HJ BBBJ even after she put cover I still feel same like BBBJ she knows good suction and I enjoyed her sweet pussy.

    L8. 5 A9 S9. 5 I regret I never try her before Mimi is a gem! I nominate her new provider of the year.

    My Jr still feel last night fiesta!

    Quote Originally Posted by RidingHI  [View Original Post]
    Just ventured over there Saturday night. Called at 11 pm and made an 11:20 pm appt because they close at 12:00. MS said OK.

    This is an AMP fellow mongers. Tawainese style.

    Part-nuru, FS.

    I had Mimi. She was f*ing awesome. She needs to be working at Empire.

    L: 9 36-29-36 115 pounds. Not small, but she does spin. Reminds me of Sarah from Empire, but a little more big boobs, thighs and ass (hence the dimensions). Pert Natural be's, semi-responsive nips. I would put her at around 25-27 yo. Nice Natural Bush, but not overgrown, so possible landscaped. Her kitty is nicely tucked away, so looks very pretty, puffy, and straight-lined. Small labia and hiding clit. She has some very nice sized thighs. Not firm but it does feel good when she squeezes your head from DATY.

    A: 8 I don't know if it was the late hour I booked or what, but she seemed to rush me to cum. In and out in 50 minutes (again, I cannot take off points for this because we ran over the 12 am closing time). Her English is about 50-50. She understands some, but not all. She speaks it well.

    S: 9 Minus one point because she kept checking for the condom, but extra. 5 because that was the best prostate massage I have ever had. But minus. 5 because no DFK. Starts with self-shower. Then she undresses. So I am thinking alright lets get the party started. Then she asks me to lay face down and gives massage with towel covering whole body (I was thinking oh no, just nude massage). SO, massage was good pressure (a little too much for me at times). But not an actual massage. Someone should teach her how to do, then she would be all aces. Then she started kissing and licking my whole body while soft-touching everyhwere, including junior. Then she squirted warm oil on my butt and backside and started to rub her kitty everywhere. She asked me to get on all fours and started DATO (with some kind of plastic cover, which you could not feel), BLS, BBBJ and HJ with oil. I had to do everything I could to stop from popping. It was THAT good. I have never had nuru yet, but this is what I imagined it to start like. Then roll over and she starts to put on the condom, I ask for DATY. She says ok and lays down. I got to town and find her sweet spot (Which she didn't like), so she motioned me to come up and said "f* me now baby. " This girl is not a good actress but she does know the right words. SO, I slip in junior and she is enjoying it. She says she came about 4 times, but I noticed only twice she actually came (toe curling and juices flowing down to her ass). Mish, standing mish, new condom / lube, DS. DS was the best way to see her softness of her entire body. Her ass is good for grabbing / spanking here.

    I absolutely love her full shape. Definite recommend.

  7. #28883

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatr77  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out K Spa as I couldn't find any good info here. Went yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was packed, must be lots of places in that building. Odd shaped building and K is in the mauka-diamond head corner of the second floor, #201. Finally parked on Nuuanu and walked around the corner.

    Linda let me in the door and showed me to a room, but she refused a lineup. Guess since was only her and Yumi there and she had an appointment, so I had Yumi (take it or leave it, Hehe). Showered in a large shower room (has room for a table), then back to room where Yumi comes in. Attractive MILF, 30 ish, pretty face, nice natural C's (felt lumpy but they hung naturally), slim all the way down with a nice small ass. She felt soft and smooth all over just the way I like my women. Shy at first, motions for me to lie down, and proceeds with a nice massage for about 30 minutes, spoke only few words, so I thought maybe English was her second language. Turns out that it is but she said that she was new, like only three days at this so very shy. Her inexperience shows as she didn't seem too comfortable with sex. She started with a decent BBBJ till I had her stop before I could unload, and she though that she was doing something wrong. LOL. Then wanted me to climb on so I went to MISH,(BBFSCIP) where it took awhile to get fully in because she didn't want me go too fast and she was tight. I tried to change positions but she wanted me to finish in MISH where I did after maybe 20 minutes. Looks like she liked it cause she wanted me to stay inside for awhile, till I finally got soft and slipped out. We laid there for time till I had to go shower cause my parking was running out, no knock on the door. A rather uneventful encounter but I found it quite enjoyable as Yumi was sexy in an understated way and we had some chemistry, plan on repeating again before she gets jaded like many of them do. 50/140. Don't know if anybody else is available but the other women named in other reports were not there.

    Don't know if they will be on par with Kison or CHM, but to, they will need a larger lineup of MILFs. LOL.
    Sounds good enough, probably will find some time this month to visit.

  8. #28882

    Could be.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoPump808  [View Original Post]
    I don't know because I found the place based on some of the other reports, found the building and looked for the door with the sign. I suppose the other reports could have been more specific but hey, I was a scout in the Army. No problem. Hehe.

  9. #28881

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Stangman808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Could you describe how Linda looks? (Body type, age, height etc.).
    Saw Linda in the dim light and I had just come in from the bright light so my glasses were still dark, but she looked 40 maybe, skinny, 5' 3", plain Korean face and a regular dress so I thought she was the Mama, but Yumi informed me that there was an older Filipino woman who owned the place. If was only her there I probably wouldn't have stayed, but that's just me. TEHO applies here.

  10. #28880

    Working mamasan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami808  [View Original Post]
    Went to 1221 kapiolani #415.

    2 young Chinese mamas escorted me to the room.

    Introduced me to Mimi (backpage). Taiwanese 23-26 yo.

    5'2" 100 lbs nice natural 32 a with tight body, but asked to see the other girls.

    Only Yumi available half Japanese / Taiwanese speaks Japanese with accent.

    5'3" 110 lbs she looked like my friend so chose her.

    Nice massage, BBBJ, very sweet and new to biz.

    The place is a nice AMP. Will return.

    Treat them nice.
    This mamasan is good because she works too. My friend said he got good massage with HJ then BBBJCIM. DFK, titty sucking, fiv allowed, BBFS was offered also. Mamasan said next time she will give him FS in Jacuzzi. He said she get nice body, talk a lot with a funny sounding voice. I definitely will try the mama. Anyone know her name?

  11. #28879

    Working mamasan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunami808  [View Original Post]
    Went to 1221 kapiolani #415.

    2 young Chinese mamas escorted me to the room.

    Introduced me to Mimi (backpage). Taiwanese 23-26 yo.

    5'2" 100 lbs nice natural 32 a with tight body, but asked to see the other girls.

    Only Yumi available half Japanese / Taiwanese speaks Japanese with accent.

    5'3" 110 lbs she looked like my friend so chose her.

    Nice massage, BBBJ, very sweet and new to biz.

    The place is a nice AMP. Will return.

    Treat them nice.
    This mamasan is good because she works too. My friend said he got good massage with HJ then BBBJCIM.

  12. #28878
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatr77  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out K Spa as I couldn't find any good info here. Went yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was packed, must be lots of places in that building. Odd shaped building and K is in the mauka-diamond head corner of the second floor, #201. Finally parked on Nuuanu and walked around the corner.

    Linda let me in the door and showed me to a room, but she refused a lineup. Guess since was only her and Yumi there and she had an appointment, so I had Yumi (take it or leave it, Hehe). Showered in a large shower room (has room for a table), then back to room where Yumi comes in. Attractive MILF, 30 ish, pretty face, nice natural C's (felt lumpy but they hung naturally), slim all the way down with a nice small ass. She felt soft and smooth all over just the way I like my women. Shy at first, motions for me to lie down, and proceeds with a nice massage for about 30 minutes, spoke only few words, so I thought maybe English was her second language. Turns out that it is but she said that she was new, like only three days at this so very shy. Her inexperience shows as she didn't seem too comfortable with sex. She started with a decent BBBJ till I had her stop before I could unload, and she though that she was doing something wrong. LOL. Then wanted me to climb on so I went to MISH,(BBFSCIP) where it took awhile to get fully in because she didn't want me go too fast and she was tight. I tried to change positions but she wanted me to finish in MISH where I did after maybe 20 minutes. Looks like she liked it cause she wanted me to stay inside for awhile, till I finally got soft and slipped out. We laid there for time till I had to go shower cause my parking was running out, no knock on the door. A rather uneventful encounter but I found it quite enjoyable as Yumi was sexy in an understated way and we had some chemistry, plan on repeating again before she gets jaded like many of them do. 50/140. Don't know if anybody else is available but the other women named in other reports were not there.

    Don't know if they will be on par with Kison or CHM, but to, they will need a larger lineup of MILFs. LOL.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...9-1976/4895877 Is this there ad.

  13. #28877

    K Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatr77  [View Original Post]
    Went to check out K Spa as I couldn't find any good info here. Went yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was packed, must be lots of places in that building. Odd shaped building and K is in the mauka-diamond head corner of the second floor, #201. Finally parked on Nuuanu and walked around the corner.

    Linda let me in the door and showed me to a room, but she refused a lineup. Guess since was only her and Yumi there and she had an appointment, so I had Yumi (take it or leave it, Hehe). Showered in a large shower room (has room for a table), then back to room where Yumi comes in. Attractive MILF, 30 ish, pretty face, nice natural C's (felt lumpy but they hung naturally), slim all the way down with a nice small ass. She felt soft and smooth all over just the way I like my women. Shy at first, motions for me to lie down, and proceeds with a nice massage for about 30 minutes, spoke only few words, so I thought maybe English was her second language. Turns out that it is but she said that she was new, like only three days at this so very shy. Her inexperience shows as she didn't seem too comfortable with sex. She started with a decent BBBJ till I had her stop before I could unload, and she though that she was doing something wrong. LOL. Then wanted me to climb on so I went to MISH,(BBFSCIP) where it took awhile to get fully in because she didn't want me go too fast and she was tight. I tried to change positions but she wanted me to finish in MISH where I did after maybe 20 minutes. Looks like she liked it cause she wanted me to stay inside for awhile, till I finally got soft and slipped out. We laid there for time till I had to go shower cause my parking was running out, no knock on the door. A rather uneventful encounter but I found it quite enjoyable as Yumi was sexy in an understated way and we had some chemistry, plan on repeating again before she gets jaded like many of them do. 50/140. Don't know if anybody else is available but the other women named in other reports were not there.

    Don't know if they will be on par with Kison or CHM, but to, they will need a larger lineup of MILFs. LOL.
    Thanks for your report. Could you describe how Linda looks? (Body type, age, height etc.).

  14. #28876

    K Spa. Hard to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone on the forum have any additional information about the new "K Spa" located downtown? So far, the questions of the second poster haven't been answered, especially the question about "full AMP services". I was unable to find any information on the internet, and I haven't seen any advertisements for this place. Although I may have to investigate this place myself, I might be able to save time and money if anyone can provide further information beforehand.
    Went to check out K Spa as I couldn't find any good info here. Went yesterday afternoon and the parking lot was packed, must be lots of places in that building. Odd shaped building and K is in the mauka-diamond head corner of the second floor, #201. Finally parked on Nuuanu and walked around the corner.

    Linda let me in the door and showed me to a room, but she refused a lineup. Guess since was only her and Yumi there and she had an appointment, so I had Yumi (take it or leave it, Hehe). Showered in a large shower room (has room for a table), then back to room where Yumi comes in. Attractive MILF, 30 ish, pretty face, nice natural C's (felt lumpy but they hung naturally), slim all the way down with a nice small ass. She felt soft and smooth all over just the way I like my women. Shy at first, motions for me to lie down, and proceeds with a nice massage for about 30 minutes, spoke only few words, so I thought maybe English was her second language. Turns out that it is but she said that she was new, like only three days at this so very shy. Her inexperience shows as she didn't seem too comfortable with sex. She started with a decent BBBJ till I had her stop before I could unload, and she though that she was doing something wrong. LOL. Then wanted me to climb on so I went to MISH,(BBFSCIP) where it took awhile to get fully in because she didn't want me go too fast and she was tight. I tried to change positions but she wanted me to finish in MISH where I did after maybe 20 minutes. Looks like she liked it cause she wanted me to stay inside for awhile, till I finally got soft and slipped out. We laid there for time till I had to go shower cause my parking was running out, no knock on the door. A rather uneventful encounter but I found it quite enjoyable as Yumi was sexy in an understated way and we had some chemistry, plan on repeating again before she gets jaded like many of them do. 50/140. Don't know if anybody else is available but the other women named in other reports were not there.

    Don't know if they will be on par with Kison or CHM, but to, they will need a larger lineup of MILFs. LOL.

  15. #28875
    Quote Originally Posted by RidingHI  [View Original Post]
    Just ventured over there Saturday night. Called at 11 pm and made an 11:20 pm appt because they close at 12:00. MS said OK.

    This is an AMP fellow mongers. Tawainese style.

    Part-nuru, FS.

    I had Mimi. She was f*ing awesome. She needs to be working at Empire.

    L: 9 36-29-36 115 pounds. Not small, but she does spin. Reminds me of Sarah from Empire, but a little more big boobs, thighs and ass (hence the dimensions). Pert Natural be's, semi-responsive nips. I would put her at around 25-27 yo. Nice Natural Bush, but not overgrown, so possible landscaped. Her kitty is nicely tucked away, so looks very pretty, puffy, and straight-lined. Small labia and hiding clit. She has some very nice sized thighs. Not firm but it does feel good when she squeezes your head from DATY.

    A: 8 I don't know if it was the late hour I booked or what, but she seemed to rush me to cum. In and out in 50 minutes (again, I cannot take off points for this because we ran over the 12 am closing time). Her English is about 50-50. She understands some, but not all. She speaks it well.

    S: 9 Minus one point because she kept checking for the condom, but extra. 5 because that was the best prostate massage I have ever had. But minus. 5 because no DFK. Starts with self-shower. Then she undresses. So I am thinking alright lets get the party started. Then she asks me to lay face down and gives massage with towel covering whole body (I was thinking oh no, just nude massage). SO, massage was good pressure (a little too much for me at times). But not an actual massage. Someone should teach her how to do, then she would be all aces. Then she started kissing and licking my whole body while soft-touching everyhwere, including junior. Then she squirted warm oil on my butt and backside and started to rub her kitty everywhere. She asked me to get on all fours and started DATO (with some kind of plastic cover, which you could not feel), BLS, BBBJ and HJ with oil. I had to do everything I could to stop from popping. It was THAT good. I have never had nuru yet, but this is what I imagined it to start like. Then roll over and she starts to put on the condom, I ask for DATY. She says ok and lays down. I got to town and find her sweet spot (Which she didn't like), so she motioned me to come up and said "f* me now baby. " This girl is not a good actress but she does know the right words. SO, I slip in junior and she is enjoying it. She says she came about 4 times, but I noticed only twice she actually came (toe curling and juices flowing down to her ass). Mish, standing mish, new condom / lube, DS. DS was the best way to see her softness of her entire body. Her ass is good for grabbing / spanking here.

    I absolutely love her full shape. Definite recommend.
    Whats parking like there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Camplacecash
Meet MILFS Tonight
Escort Services

Hookups

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape