Hobbytips.net

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1924 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 28860
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Atmatic123
    Quote Originally Posted by BPittsburg  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Hypo. The house fee is to rent the room for 1 hour (no less). It is the provider's job to fill the hour with whatever it is you want. Even YMMV girls are supposed to do things like massage afterwards, chit chat, etc...something to fill the time. If they try to usher you out, then tell them, your time is not up yet. They know.

Also, I understand that MS will knock on the door to "remind" you that it is almost time. You need time to get dressed or rinse off, whatever. But it is annoying when they do it 20 minutes early and the girl says time's up. Just tell them "no, it's not. I still have 20 minutes left." That is just bad customer service. That is why I love Empire so much. Even Tokyo Spa didn't knock during the daytime (I don't know about at night).
    Thank you Bpittsburg and Hypo. I guess I'm the dumb ass who lets the AMP rip me off and so they continue to do it to other mongers fuck! As I said I think only with Chanel have I actually spent an hour with the girl. All others even the other greats like Nara I was in the room for average 40-45 min total, and sometimes out of that 45 min I'm actually with the provider for maybe 35 because of the time she leaves the room the first time she walks in and then when she leaves to grab a hot towel. Thanks for the empowering feedback, I guess I got to start being more of a dick or go sample empire and say fuck you to all these other establishments! Damn I've been getting ripped off big time for getting short changed all these years, damn you guys always get the hour! LOL shit, I'm happy for you guys but fucking pissed at the mamas and girls who been ripping me off!! DAMN IT CHANEL PLEAS COME BACK LOL!!

Reports

Jusride

the trip

Holy crap, take me with you!

Quote Originally Posted by HypoLuxa  [View Original Post]
    I really wish they would do it like they do in the Bangkok parlors. The way they do it is charge a flat fee for the service--1500 baht. Then you pay for your time--300/500/800 baht for 1/1.5/2 hours respectfully. The interesting part is that the tip to the girl is the same... Now, honestly, I have no problem increasing their fee somewhat also, but maybe by 20-25% max. Anyway, no matter how much time you prepay for, the rules are the same... You fuck, fuck, fuck 'til the bell rings! I went there and to two other establishments for a total of 8 times during my week there. There was never a session less than 2 pops, and in one case 4 pops. Most were 3 pops. All times though, it was up to me how many times I could go

So, my point is that they have a set menu of services and times with flat fees and no YMMV cases.

(Edited out some stuff that I should include in the "Trip Planning" thread.)

Reports

H Mobius
    Quote Originally Posted by DickTracy25  [View Original Post]
    It is not always the case for one hour. I had have cranky mama Candy at Asia Spa impolitely threw my BVD at me in a session, she told me the session is pau and it's time to go. I swear the actual time she was in the room with me was no more than 20 minutes. So if you were getting actual 40 minutes time spend in a session, you should be pretty satisfied.
    Asia Spa has for the most part been one of the lousiest AMPs in town, with predominantly negative reviews; your experience is yet another example of why they are not in demand.

Based on reviews, it seems places like Empire are at the opposite extreme of the continuum, and I'm sure it is due in large part to their adherence to the principles just described by Brother Hypo.

I feel what BPittsburg is saying, and have changed AMPs after having experienced exactly what he describes for the Nth time.

Reports

Hawaiian Nono
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmatic123  [View Original Post]
    This topic came up a while ago but forgot what the verdict was. Basically when does the timer start, is it when you pay the mama for the room or is it when the girl enters? I've actually never had a full hour I think the only time I did was with Chanel at 7. All other times I say it ranges from 40-45 min? Also seems like the time starts as soon as I enter the room. Also do the girls tell the mama to knock? I swear everytime they leave the room to get a hot towel as soon as they get back 5 min after the knock comes BS!! Another thing to when the enter the room why do they always leave this annoys the fuck out of me too I've had some providers enter and then leave for what seems like 10 fucking min. Once I was waiting in the room for 10 min the provider came in greeted me and then left for what seemed like another 5-10 min, fuck that was like almost 20 min!! Also so many of the mamas are bitches, only Chanel at kison and the one mama at roses were really nice, all others I've encountered damn *****!
    I think anything less that 45 minutes requires a deduction from the tip. If this happens again and again I would take my business elsewhere.

Reports

Nutmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppa808  [View Original Post]
    Just a friendly reminder that when we meet a provider for the first time, OUR attitude and demeanor determines how a session will turn out. Like how we have preconceived notions, they also have the same based on how we act, carry ourselves and from past experiences.

We all want to see a certain (or popular) girl based on the reviews we've read, but I've heard many a complaint from various girls about guys who show up drunk, are obnoxious, act rude or are very demanding. If you do, then guess what? Things may not turn out so well. You already put up a wall with them and most may want you to GTFO as soon as possible. Wouldn't you handle it the same exact way if you had to deal with someone like that at your job? I've seen it too many times (though not at APM's) to know that the customer is NOT always right. YMMV certainly applies in this hobby and chemistry plays a big part. The best advise I can give is to go with no expectations.

Irregardless, we should always treat them with kindness and respect that you would extend to your mother, wife or daughter. Regardless of why these women do what they do, they are still human beings and deserve to be treated as such. They are not objects. It's funny how sometimes we tend to treat working girls differently or possibly even look down on them.

Try it the next time, you may be pleasantly surprised on how far that goes. If you treat her well and the girl likes you, things will turn out great. Thanks for letting me speak my mind.
    Well said. People are people, no matter what walk of life we may find them in. As men, I don't think that we always fully comprehend what we're asking these women to give us, especially the younger ones or the ones that are extremely popular. Women and men are different and have different mind sets towards many things.

Reports

Oppa808

Not a report but

Just a friendly reminder that when we meet a provider for the first time, OUR attitude and demeanor determines how a session will turn out. Like how we have preconceived notions, they also have the same based on how we act, carry ourselves and from past experiences.

We all want to see a certain (or popular) girl based on the reviews we've read, but I've heard many a complaint from various girls about guys who show up drunk, are obnoxious, act rude or are very demanding. If you do, then guess what? Things may not turn out so well. You already put up a wall with them and most may want you to GTFO as soon as possible. Wouldn't you handle it the same exact way if you had to deal with someone like that at your job? I've seen it too many times (though not at APM's) to know that the customer is NOT always right. YMMV certainly applies in this hobby and chemistry plays a big part. The best advise I can give is to go with no expectations.

Irregardless, we should always treat them with kindness and respect that you would extend to your mother, wife or daughter. Regardless of why these women do what they do, they are still human beings and deserve to be treated as such. They are not objects. It's funny how sometimes we tend to treat working girls differently or possibly even look down on them.

Try it the next time, you may be pleasantly surprised on how far that goes. If you treat her well and the girl likes you, things will turn out great. Thanks for letting me speak my mind.

Reports

BPittsburg

I'm with Hypo on this one

I agree with Hypo. The house fee is to rent the room for 1 hour (no less). It is the provider's job to fill the hour with whatever it is you want. Even YMMV girls are supposed to do things like massage afterwards, chit chat, etc...something to fill the time. If they try to usher you out, then tell them, your time is not up yet. They know.

Also, I understand that MS will knock on the door to "remind" you that it is almost time. You need time to get dressed or rinse off, whatever. But it is annoying when they do it 20 minutes early and the girl says time's up. Just tell them "no, it's not. I still have 20 minutes left." That is just bad customer service. That is why I love Empire so much. Even Tokyo Spa didn't knock during the daytime (I don't know about at night).

Hi H808... If I may, I do understand the point you intend to make, but I have to respectfully disagree. I don't feel that you can compare AMP services to a restaurant because it is not a restaurant. It is what it is... A massage parlor where you go for "service." That is like comparing apples to oranges.

(*added after initial post) When you go to a movie, you know beforehand how long the movie is that you paid for, or, at the very least, you expect to see the full movie, and not have it end early. Or, when you go to a restaurant, you order off of a menu. You expect to get the full meal, and not have the chef or server only give you 50 to 75% of the meal... or 3/4 through your meal have the server or manager say, "you must leave now," whether you are finished or not.

You pay the mama house fee for one hour (that has always been the case) and you pay the girl for the service. The tip is understood to be within the range you specified. However, there are some variables--It has always been the case that if you the customer pops early, then it is up to the girl to offer you an extra pop for free or for an extra fee. However, one thing is "not" a variable, and that is the time in the room. Is it to be one full hour, no if, ands or buts. If you come early, then the girl at the very least can fill the time with a massage.

That is my understanding that was explained to me by the mamas when I first started mongering. The time is the room is one hour. Everything else is between you and the girl.

If the girl lives up to her end of the bargain by providing the service, then the tip follows the scale 50/10/150 for HJ/BJ/FS respectively with either two pops or massage service to fill out the hour. But, if the mama and or the girl usher you out early against your wishes, then you can either request part of the house fee back and adjust your tip, or if mama won't budge, adjust your tip. It is the only option we have left.

I'm sorry, but there is a standard of service and time that we "all" know is the norm. If the establishment doesn't live up to this, the system breaks down.

Just my thoughts on the subject. No disrespect. Anyone else's thoughts on this?

Reports

DickTracy25

One hour time

Because Ivy understands that it is understood that we all expect an hour.
    It is not always the case for one hour. I had have cranky mama Candy at Asia Spa impolitely threw my BVD at me in a session, she told me the session is pau and it's time to go. I swear the actual time she was in the room with me was no more than 20 minutes. So if you were getting actual 40 minutes time spend in a session, you should be pretty satisfied.

Reports

Hypo Luxa
    Quote Originally Posted by ChibiMonger  [View Original Post]
    You ever been to Empire? Ivy is a really good mama. I don't think I've ever been shorted on time in the 10 or so times I went. They also just got in a bunch of new girls.
    Because Ivy understands that it is understood that we all expect an hour.

Reports

Hypo Luxa

Pie in the sky policy

I really wish they would do it like they do in the Bangkok parlors. The way they do it is charge a flat fee for the service--1500 baht. Then you pay for your time--300/500/800 baht for 1/1.5/2 hours respectfully. The interesting part is that the tip to the girl is the same... Now, honestly, I have no problem increasing their fee somewhat also, but maybe by 20-25% max. Anyway, no matter how much time you prepay for, the rules are the same... You fuck, fuck, fuck 'til the bell rings! I went there and to two other establishments for a total of 8 times during my week there. There was never a session less than 2 pops, and in one case 4 pops. Most were 3 pops. All times though, it was up to me how many times I could go

So, my point is that they have a set menu of services and times with flat fees and no YMMV cases.

(Edited out some stuff that I should include in the "Trip Planning" thread.)

Reports

Hypo Luxa
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    HF doesn't nessesaraily mean 1 hour in the room. Tips depends on the customer although basic tipping is 1.4 - 1.6 (something like basic food tips at 15%) sometimes tip more, sometimes tip less. It depends.
    Hi H808... If I may, I do understand the point you intend to make, but I have to respectfully disagree. I don't feel that you can compare AMP services to a restaurant because it is not a restaurant. It is what it is... A massage parlor where you go for "service." That is like comparing apples to oranges.

(*added after initial post) When you go to a movie, you know beforehand how long the movie is that you paid for, or, at the very least, you expect to see the full movie, and not have it end early. Or, when you go to a restaurant, you order off of a menu. You expect to get the full meal, and not have the chef or server only give you 50 to 75% of the meal... or 3/4 through your meal have the server or manager say, "you must leave now," whether you are finished or not.

You pay the mama house fee for one hour (that has always been the case) and you pay the girl for the service. The tip is understood to be within the range you specified. However, there are some variables--It has always been the case that if you the customer pops early, then it is up to the girl to offer you an extra pop for free or for an extra fee. However, one thing is "not" a variable, and that is the time in the room. Is it to be one full hour, no if, ands or buts. If you come early, then the girl at the very least can fill the time with a massage.

That is my understanding that was explained to me by the mamas when I first started mongering. The time is the room is one hour. Everything else is between you and the girl.

If the girl lives up to her end of the bargain by providing the service, then the tip follows the scale 50/10/150 for HJ/BJ/FS respectively with either two pops or massage service to fill out the hour. But, if the mama and or the girl usher you out early against your wishes, then you can either request part of the house fee back and adjust your tip, or if mama won't budge, adjust your tip. It is the only option we have left.

I'm sorry, but there is a standard of service and time that we "all" know is the norm. If the establishment doesn't live up to this, the system breaks down.

Just my thoughts on the subject. No disrespect. Anyone else's thoughts on this?

Reports

Rockin Mick
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure most of you go to movies. You pay the standard fee and go in to watch the movie you choose. Some movies are 3 hours some are 90 minutes. Some are so good you stay till the end of credits while some movies are so bad you walk out 15 minutes into movie. - No refund.

Sometimes you go out to eat, this time it may be Graces Drive In, play for your order, get your meal and walk away from the counter to eat. Sometimes you go to a place like Alan Wong, etc, sitdown, drinks, appetizer, main course, dessert, get the bill and pay a. Tip, discretion on percentage. I've walking in with people that had a bad attitude going into the resturant and the server felt the vibe and the service was shitty, while other times going into the resturant with a great attitude and the service was excellent. And who in their right mind would pay the tip before receiving to food.

HF doesn't nessesaraily mean 1 hour in the room. Tips depends on the customer although basic tipping is 1.4 - 1.6 (something like basic food tips at 15%) sometimes tip more, sometimes tip less. It depends.
    Perfect explanation! Thank you sir.

Reports

ChibiMonger
    This topic came up a while ago but forgot what the verdict was. Basically when does the timer start, is it when you pay the mama for the room or is it when the girl enters? I've actually never had a full hour I think the only time I did was with Chanel at 7. All other times I say it ranges from 40-45 min? Also seems like the time starts as soon as I enter the room. Also do the girls tell the mama to knock? I swear everytime they leave the room to get a hot towel as soon as they get back 5 min after the knock comes BS!! Another thing to when the enter the room why do they always leave this annoys the fuck out of me too I've had some providers enter and then leave for what seems like 10 fucking min. Once I was waiting in the room for 10 min the provider came in greeted me and then left for what seemed like another 5-10 min, fuck that was like almost 20 min!! Also so many of the mamas are bitches, only Chanel at kison and the one mama at roses were really nice, all others I've encountered damn *****!
    You ever been to Empire? Ivy is a really good mama. I don't think I've ever been shorted on time in the 10 or so times I went. They also just got in a bunch of new girls.

Reports

Honolulu808

Things That Make a You Go ..... Hmmmm

I'm pretty sure most of you go to movies. You pay the standard fee and go in to watch the movie you choose. Some movies are 3 hours some are 90 minutes. Some are so good you stay till the end of credits while some movies are so bad you walk out 15 minutes into movie. - No refund.

Sometimes you go out to eat, this time it may be Graces Drive In, play for your order, get your meal and walk away from the counter to eat. Sometimes you go to a place like Alan Wong, etc, sitdown, drinks, appetizer, main course, dessert, get the bill and pay a. Tip, discretion on percentage. I've walking in with people that had a bad attitude going into the resturant and the server felt the vibe and the service was shitty, while other times going into the resturant with a great attitude and the service was excellent. And who in their right mind would pay the tip before receiving to food.

Reports

Chubs
    For you homies who were wondering about CHI's Cherry...

Baykay is all pau li'that!

Posting Limitations