Arrangement Finders

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1939 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 29084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

H Mobius
    Quote Originally Posted by TongueLover696  [View Original Post]
    Kelli is a cunning linguist after my own heart. I came close to trying out her new place, and I'm a creature of habit. Glad to hear that she is back at Kison. I'll be back soon for another round.
    You must be a handsome devil . Once we were in bed, Kelli barely said a word to me and utterly avoided all eye contact, which is a major turnoff for me. Yet in an odd way she managed to be friendly.

Her 'new place' was Sweets? I tried there; was met by a 50+ hag but with a nice body for her age, who insisted that money-up-front was the industry standard. There didn't seem to be any girls in there.

Because she was not charming or alluring in any way, and because she did not bother to at LEAST ask nicely for the money, I did not partake and would recommend "Stay Away" or "Partake At Own Risk".

Reports

RadioHazard
    I believe most LV AMP will have lower older quality girl. This is what I was told by someone who had frequented both HI and LV AMPs. Told me to save my money and monger in Hawaii. There are a lot of agencies that operate out of apartments that have VIP qual girls with real photos on there website but usually at a higher rate $ Like most thing in LV mongering is over priced and unless your will to gamble big money there is no big jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpking  [View Original Post]
    RJ, What is the damage at Vegas Spas or other spas there? Anyone, reports? Is it the same as here? $2?

Reports

Pumpking

massage in vegas

Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page2

The brother says $2. Same as here.

RJ.
    Thanks RJ, think I will be reading the vegas site to find a good place, unless someone knows a place that has young spinners.

Reports

TongueLover696

Been There, Done That

Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    TL as you being the duo master you should try Sugar and another girl. Had a duo with Sugar and another girl that is no longer there and damn it was an awesome time spent. Last time I was with Kelli she mentioned she wanted to lick pussy.
    Had a Happy -Sugar duo some time last year. It was neither sweet nor happy times. The girls just did not click with each other or something else was going on that didn't work right. At one point, one of the girls caught an elbow to the head from the other, and things went even further downhill. I've had worse, but decided not to report on the event at the time, because it did seem like they were trying to make it happen.

Kelli is a cunning linguist after my own heart. I came close to trying out her new place, and I'm a creature of habit. Glad to hear that she is back at Kison. I'll be back soon for another round.

Reports

RickJames808

Check this thread

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page2

The brother says $2. Same as here.

RJ.

RJ, What is the damage at Vegas Spas or other spas there? Anyone, reports? Is it the same as here? $2?

Reports

RickJames808

No idea

I was prowling around the Vegas AMP thread and saw her name mentioned (after following a link from the "where is she now" thread). I asked but I never got a reply from those Vegas bastards.

RJ.

Reports

Honolulu808

Duos

Quote Originally Posted by TongueLover696  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate to get a sample of Kelli with a full serving of Paula a while back. Maybe time to get another round of that delicious duo.
    TL as you being the duo master you should try Sugar and another girl. Had a duo with Sugar and another girl that is no longer there and damn it was an awesome time spent. Last time I was with Kelli she mentioned she wanted to lick pussy.

Reports

TongueLover696

Kelli & Paula

Quote Originally Posted by Alohaoe  [View Original Post]
    Kelly went back to work at Kison.

Alohaoe.
    I was fortunate to get a sample of Kelli with a full serving of Paula a while back. Maybe time to get another round of that delicious duo.

Reports

Alohaoe

Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigRax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Kelli and Gina duo are still there? Thanks.
    Kelly went back to work at Kison.

Alohaoe.

Reports

Pumpking

vegas AMP

If you didn't sample Angel while she was at Sunflower or enjoyed her while she was here, you might want to check her out at Angel Spa in Vegas. There ad is in Vegas BP. Read that there were some other hotties on staff as well. Tell her we miss her here if you do.

RJ.

Reports

LuvBigRax
    Anyone know if the Kelli and Gina duo are still there? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    Got to be sweet little Thai Linda at Sweet's on Kalakaua- formerly Top Floor! She used to work at CHM- great service! Kelli and Gina (Kison) are also there!

Reports

AlohaHotDog808

Eviction notices served, no worry about Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Lonely808  [View Original Post]
    Any word on what happened at Empire this afternoon? 4 cop cars were parked there today. I'll post more on the Empire thread.
    I was JUST THERE, just got home like an hour ago. Had a NUTBUSTING session with Mina. Too bad you missed out! Spoke to Ivy PERSONALLY and DIRECTLY, she says no worry, they evicting someone upstairs.

Side note, my posts are delayed so don't worry too much about the time thing, I guess I've got a red strike against me and I'm still just a "noob" so I get filtered, haha.

Actually one time I was with Selena several months ago, same thing, cops were serving a notice upstairs, I asked Selena about all the HPD cars (we were in the front "window" room that Yuko didn't like so much and neither do I, too BRIGHT in the daytime, have a hard time coming in bright lights), she said no worry, they for upstairs, eviction of European guys, not here. Besides, if cops come in, "YOU MY BOYFRIEND!" and she threw her arms around me, jumped up and down, and laughed and giggled and jumped so hard she was bouncing my...cock...up and down to the point I was going "OW" because her body was banging and dinging it up and down and up and down, and finally she collapsed in my arms all exhausted. Silly girl. She was fun fun fun with so much energy.

Too bad you missed out on Empire today. My nuts are recovering right now, sack re-filling with spermatozoa and carrier fluid for the next go-around.

Be sure to call the right number, it's right on the ad! I saved it in my speed dial so I no need look up or risk making a mistake! Creating all kinds of panic, tell you what. Lose money, as we say here in the 808. Ivy's number hasn't changed that I know of, from day TWO I went there. Missed her grand opening, but ah, Ivy and her beauties are just worth it to me.

Reports

Lonely808

5 0 at Empire this afternoon

Any word on what happened at Empire this afternoon? 4 cop cars were parked there today. I'll post more on the Empire thread.

Reports

JoeyB

Oohh the Angel

Oh the memories with that one!! Yes, please, tell her I miss her. Er I mean WE miss her here in Honolulu.

If you didn't sample Angel while she was at Sunflower or enjoyed her while she was here, you might want to check her out at Angel Spa in Vegas. There ad is in Vegas BP. Read that there were some other hotties on staff as well. Tell her we miss her here if you do.

RJ.

Reports

Bukake King

"Pretty in Pink" at Seven

Hot Hot "Pink"! Had to see my favorite Pink again. Not going into details as you can read my previous posts, but I just have to see my girl again. She is soooo HAUGHT! IMHO. That soap star face, perfect tits, and she lost some weight, even though she was already thin and perfect. Now her stomach is even more flat, and waist is more curvy. YUMMY! Always get super service from her. Service was sooo good, gave her some extra scripts today.because she deserves it. YMMV. 10 z all the way across.

Buka.

Posting Limitations