Arrangement Finders
Best Hook Up site on the web
Meet MILFS Tonight
Fetish Hookup
Black Girls White Guys
Bang a Milf

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1972 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 29567
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Brokekid
    [Deleted by Admin]

Reports

Local1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyda  [View Original Post]
    Something very interesting about these ads for 2 different establishments. Do you see what I see from the latest ads?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ere-21/4598951

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...res-22/4775765
    Tina in both ad.

Reports

Yung Evr
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaMonday  [View Original Post]
    Oh did I make Mistake? I don't know lol Anyway I was out of town with my family back to island last Saturday. I fly to 109 to see Rin since my other ATF Maggie is gone for a while. Ring the bell Rin show up the room. We take shower together she wash my Jr and bulls eye very good. Start 5 min massage after DFK soon her finger touch my thigh sensually and teasing my balls and crack. She starts kissing all over my body. She move me face up tit rubbing, DFK I suck her nips she suck my nips back enjoy the moment I usually ask DATY but I can't wait her specials so I just wait till she says "doggy" ok ok I am on my fours Yes I am your dog please play with me! She rub my balls, kiss my butt, start light touch rim job while give me real light finger HJ and this was feel so good make me really hard. She then put her head in between my legs start CBJ looks so erotic in the mirror. I am very hard at this moment she hop on CG, mine is not that big but her nani fit perfectly feels so gooood. I move slow and fast shallow and deep DFK pounding DFK pounding MISH MISH DFK MISH FEEL SO GOOD Rin seems happy and loud then I pop. She smiles me give me more DFK she says "strong strong" actually I wasn't this hard long time oh except Maggie I love these two my ATF enjoy two different ways. Make old man hard with DFK GFE L8/ S9/ A8.
    Woof Woof!

Reports

Spyda
    Something very interesting about these ads for 2 different establishments. Do you see what I see from the latest ads?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ere-21/4598951

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...res-22/4775765

Reports

Pineapple50

Pacific Spa. Kim

Her place is called Jade Spa.

JT.

Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    I think I recall someone saying the Pacific Spa Kim is at an AMP in Orange County. Anyone know the name of the AMP?

Reports

AmpAddict808
    There are no girl look like BP Ad. I went check the line up twice May and June. They all 20 lbs heavier than the pictures. If you like chubby may be your place to go.
    I can second that. I took a look there last week while trying to find a decent provider in Century Center. The providers at Blooming Spa were not worth $$ in my opinion. And yes, some were chubby and past their prime. Better to go to Tokyo Spa. I ended up seeing Kelly at Ginza for her reliable service.

Reports

Mondo Badfoot

Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by AlamoAna808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone gone to g apple and seen the line up? If so can anyone reporon the new girl Tanya?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ice-25/4494378
    Just read her review at Hula Girl thread!

Forum Advertiser
    Reports

AlamoAna808

G apple

Anyone gone to g apple and seen the line up? If so can anyone reporon the new girl Tanya?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ice-25/4494378

Reports

HiLife808

Blooming Spa

There are no girl look like BP Ad. I went check the line up twice May and June. They all 20 lbs heavier than the pictures. If you like chubby may be your place to go.
    Thanks for the heads up! Guess I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen ANY girl at an AMP with a body as hot as that. Definitely TGTBT. Red flag. Are you not aware of Goggle image search?
    I've used both Tineye and Google but was working so did a quick check on Tineye which showed 0 matches. Seems Google is more current and reliable. Thanks.

Reports

Blake123

That pic was lifted from the internet

Quote Originally Posted by HiLife808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with the 411 on Miki? Don't recall any reports on her but her body resembles Nara's. Wondering what the L / S / A rankings are. Feel free to pm me thanks!

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...&image=4832126
    I have never seen ANY girl at an AMP with a body as hot as that. Definitely TGTBT. Red flag. Are you not aware of Goggle image search?

Reports

Aloha Monday

Blooming Spa

Quote Originally Posted by HiLife808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with the 411 on Miki? Don't recall any reports on her but her body resembles Nara's. Wondering what the L / S / A rankings are. Feel free to pm me thanks!

Reports

HiLife808
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboonai  [View Original Post]
    They're located on the 2nd floor, mauka side of bldg. When you drive in past the gate you can see stairs on your left heading up to the 2nd floor. The entrance is to the left.

I think it's called Blooming Spa.

Reports

Zzzzzzz

Mari at Mayflower

I forgot to post this when I checked out Mari a few days ago.

You've probably already read about her, so I'll add only the points that I feel will help you decide on her.

1) She is culturally, ethnically, and lingually Japanese. Legit Japanese, from Japan.

2) Her torso and legs are long, long, long, and she carries her thin body well. She is realistically around 30-35, and definitely not in her 20's as others have reported.

3) She doesn't like nipple play, seems to enjoy DATY / DATO (shockingly), and isn't as tight as many of the other girls at MF. Also, she overacts with the "kimochi ii" and "ikisoo, ikisoo" and whatnot.

4) She is a rusher. I attempted to make things click by speaking Japanese with her, but she just used that knowledge to ask me to cum faster. So there's that.

5) Cute girl, with an upbeat attitude and personality, but I would not repeat. Even the novelty of her being Japanese (first one in an AMP for me) wasn't worth it. She means well, but she just doesn't execute well.

L8/ A9/ S5.

Reports

Goser

Anyone know where Pacific Spa Kim is?

I think I recall someone saying the Pacific Spa Kim is at an AMP in Orange County. Anyone know the name of the AMP?

Reports

Aloha Monday

Ring Ring Rin 109

Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Maggie is from the PRC. Not Taiwanese.
    Oh did I make Mistake? I don't know lol Anyway I was out of town with my family back to island last Saturday. I fly to 109 to see Rin since my other ATF Maggie is gone for a while. Ring the bell Rin show up the room. We take shower together she wash my Jr and bulls eye very good. Start 5 min massage after DFK soon her finger touch my thigh sensually and teasing my balls and crack. She starts kissing all over my body. She move me face up tit rubbing, DFK I suck her nips she suck my nips back enjoy the moment I usually ask DATY but I can't wait her specials so I just wait till she says "doggy" ok ok I am on my fours Yes I am your dog please play with me! She rub my balls, kiss my butt, start light touch rim job while give me real light finger HJ and this was feel so good make me really hard. She then put her head in between my legs start CBJ looks so erotic in the mirror. I am very hard at this moment she hop on CG, mine is not that big but her nani fit perfectly feels so gooood. I move slow and fast shallow and deep DFK pounding DFK pounding MISH MISH DFK MISH FEEL SO GOOD Rin seems happy and loud then I pop. She smiles me give me more DFK she says "strong strong" actually I wasn't this hard long time oh except Maggie I love these two my ATF enjoy two different ways. Make old man hard with DFK GFE L8/ S9/ A8.

Posting Limitations