Hobby tips
Arrangement Finders
sexymilf
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Black Girls White Guys
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1963 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 29441
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Mondo Badfoot

Confusion

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianEye  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to today's appointment with the PSE Queen.

I just hope the same thing doesn't happen like Kison and Nirvana. All the good girls left for extended vacations when was there.

Will report soon.
    Sometimes I read things that I find confusing! Maybe we have a different idea of what "all" means, or perhaps it's "good girls"? I'm not sure but I am sure that Sugar didn't leave- I had good fun with her and Happy shortly before Happy left! Sugar was still there! Oh yeah, then there's Paula, I consider Paula a good girl! She told me yesterday- "I love Happy! Tell her I wish she would come back." Paula was still there after Happy left, so was Yoko, and Yuki, and Yumi, and cute little Pink! Not sure who left? Well Pepsi did leave shortly before Happy came back to Kison, but from what she told me it didn't have anything to do with Happy! Funny thing- rumors! I was surprised to learn that Miss Hap was starting at TS- as it happens, a few of the "good girls" at TS convinced her to give it a try!

I'm not saying that Haw'and Eye is starting a rumor, especially since it's his first post and because I've read the same posts he's probably read which were floating around awhile back!

Reports

Rayban808

Barbie MF

I went to see Sasha but she did not feel well hmmm but I end up very good session with spinner Barbie. Barbie L f8.5 b8.5 I like her eye contact cause her eyes are beautiful love her DFK like my girlfriend. I surprised her body is so tight has nice curves (smaller version of my ATF Vivian) man made be. We started Lfk DFK suck my nips went down to Jr. Bls sensual CBJ 69 made her almost O'd but she did not want to come before I come so we started CG she hopping around like pony never stop we were sweaty exchange lots of DFK body heat, grubbing and going going going. I really satisfied with this energetic spinner bunny with beautiful smile. I definitely come back.

Reports

Nutmaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigahi007  [View Original Post]
    Howzit alika t9.

Read your post. I have never been to Top Spa. Wow miso sounds like she did you right. How recently have you been with her? I will pm you to get details.

Mahalo.
    Miso is another one of those always consistent providers. I've been seeing her since her days at Kison as Skye, and she's never disappointed. Always brings her "A" game.

Reports

The Lone Wolf

Miso, Osi, Yas and Dawa!

Quote Originally Posted by AlikaT9  [View Original Post]
    I've done miso at top spa and she still provided excellent service at 630 am on a Saturday morning. She offers BBBJCIM, bbfscip, bjbp, msog, multiple positions, and is overall a great provider. I would definitely recommend and repeat.
    This mirrors all of my visits with Miso also! She always has the attitude that she is reluctant to do something, but it is all her play acting. She loves PSE and it's kind of her way of not coming off like a cumslut. Truth is she has an insatiable cock appetite and loves it hard and passionate! She loves cum in or on her too!

Reports

Bigahi007

Miso

Howzit alika t9.

Read your post. I have never been to Top Spa. Wow miso sounds like she did you right. How recently have you been with her? I will pm you to get details.

Mahalo.

Quote Originally Posted by AlikaT9  [View Original Post]
    I've done miso at top spa and she still provided excellent service at 630 am on a Saturday morning. She offers BBBJCIM, bbfscip, bjbp, msog, multiple positions, and is overall a great provider. I would definitely recommend and repeat.

Mayflower Management
    Reports

AlohaMan808
    [Deleted by Admin]

Reports

Alika T9
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade82  [View Original Post]
    Best to call ahead if you got no patience. I would check tokyo spa, rose or nirvana. I have a feeling 7 and ginza a lot of the girls don't sleep their.

Reports

Hawaiian Eye

Happy's back

Quote Originally Posted by Mocksin808  [View Original Post]
    I heard through the grapevine that Happy will be working again from Tuesday, 5/27 at Tokyo Spa. Glad she's back, my ATF provider. Her looks, service and attitude are the best.

That I have ever experienced through the years of mongering. Never had a bad session with her and always with her down to earth conversations, sweet and sexy body that gets.

Junior up and ready for her GFE and PSE experience.
    Looking forward to today's appointment with the PSE Queen.

I just hope the same thing doesn't happen like Kison and Nirvana. All the good girls left for extended vacations when was there.

Will report soon.

Reports

Blade82
    Quote Originally Posted by Inda719  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation on a walk in AMP where I could go around 5 to 8 am and get good service or is it the obvious bet to call and schedule ahead.

INDA.
    Best to call ahead if you got no patience. I would check tokyo spa, rose or nirvana. I have a feeling 7 and ginza a lot of the girls don't sleep their.

Reports

JustFacts

Call um

Done it many a time. Call and make an appointment the day / night before. Works better if you regular. Girls flake out especially the pretty ones, but they do that at any time LOL.

I had good success with strong mama like Apple Sakura and sevens back in the day. Some girls go exercise at dawn. Find those and go fuck instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Inda719  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendation on a walk in AMP where I could go around 5 to 8 am and get good service or is it the obvious bet to call and schedule ahead.

INDA.

Reports

Mondo Badfoot

Slap Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Single50  [View Original Post]
    If you 5 & 1/8, you can call it 6. The girls can't tell the difference. I am packing a 5 shooter now. Next year jr will be 6. I am glad Paula and Happy are here. Treat them with respect. Don't slap or choke them without their permission. They need to service a lot of mongers. I am waiting in the long line. Happy Mongering.
    Oh no! I slapped Paula this morning, and she choked me! I was planning on spanking Happy tomorrow... I'm sure she's been a bad girl... At least I hope so! I know she'll be very bad tomorrow- I'll make sure of that! Hope I don't get a demerit!

Reports

Yung Evr
    Quote Originally Posted by Single50  [View Original Post]
    If you 5 & 1/8, you can call it 6. The girls can't tell the difference. I am packing a 5 shooter now. Next year jr will be 6.
    Ha, in 5 yrs you'll be 10".

Reports

Inda719

5-8am visit to amp

INDA.

Reports

Single50

Happy JR

Quote Originally Posted by Bowah57  [View Original Post]
    If some one I know is only 5 & 1/8...can round off to 6 or what? LOL.

I know it sounds like a good thing now that Happy is joining TS, but I hope Blue and others will stay on and not be discourage because they don't offer BBFSCIP. Just a thought. Happy days everyone and be safe.
    If you 5 & 1/8, you can call it 6. The girls can't tell the difference. I am packing a 5 shooter now. Next year jr will be 6. I am glad Paula and Happy are here. Treat them with respect. Don't slap or choke them without their permission. They need to service a lot of mongers. I am waiting in the long line. Happy Mongering.

Reports

Mondo Badfoot

Paula

The Queen of Kison is back! Working right now! Life is good!

Posting Limitations