Arrangement Finders
Naughty Reviews
rubmaps.com
Strip Club Sex Toys at Liquid Lapdance!
Scroguard.com
Buttons on USASG

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 1951 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 29260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Reports

Elbicho1

Haole Girl

Howzits Brahs, can some one recommend a good Haole or Hapa provider. Since Nara is M.I.A and don't now when vanilla is coming back, plus bunny is know a stripper. It's hard to find good talent. Please help me out I am trying to stick to the AMP scene since DT has gone to Shit.

Reports

Yung Evr

Million/Apple

For those of you wondering, Million / Gold is now at G-Apple and she's in fine form.

Reports

JustFacts

She had a pimp

Quote Originally Posted by Whereizit  [View Original Post]
    Girl in pic is lighter and doesn't have a distinguishing mark she has. The original Honey I'm pretty sure she's gone for good. Never really liked the biz it seemed and at earliest she would return is holidays at the end of the year. Shopaholic seemed to get the best services from her if he is still lurking around somewhere. Message me if you got any details man!! Miss that ass doe.
    Honey is young. She had a pimp. Hope the activist catch that one.

Reports

Whereizit

Blooming spa

Girl in pic is lighter and doesn't have a distinguishing mark she has. The original Honey I'm pretty sure she's gone for good. Never really liked the biz it seemed and at earliest she would return is holidays at the end of the year. Shopaholic seemed to get the best services from her if he is still lurking around somewhere. Message me if you got any details man!! Miss that ass doe.

Reports

Bowah57
    Quote Originally Posted by Warburton0263  [View Original Post]
    Tokyo Spa had all the women in the silky dress and all were hot. Penny was my fav provider... Wonder what she is doing after starting Pine Tree and selling it to the manager?
    Yea. I remember Penny. Those were the good old days. Almost 16 years ago. I wonder where she is and what she doing. I would bone her if she ever shows up. Any brother out there know where her abour...please PM me.

Reports

Blake123

Blooming Spa

Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    2 names that are popular girls from the past Yuri & Honey? Most likely not the same girls from there famed past. Anyone confirm. I was never a Booty Yuri fan but I know she has a ton of them out there. Honey. I would surely repeat if she is back.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...spa-23/4735442
    That pic of Yuri certainly looks good. But it is not of the Big Booty Yuri you had in mind.

Reports

Warburton 0263
    Tokyo Spa had all the women in the silky dress and all were hot. Penny was my fav provider... Wonder what she is doing after starting Pine Tree and selling it to the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by GetMeToDaGreek  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I remember, that was actually almost 20 years ago. It was called Tokyo Spa, the original one. You go up the stairs and it opens to a game parlor room where there was a pool table and maybe darts. On the far right side was a door that opened to a pink / red room with all the women sitting on couches on the left with huge mirrors. From time to time, I would play cards with the women, too bad it wasn't playing for the house fee and the service fee. Yeah the women there were the bomb and they never had all the rules and attitude the way they do nowadays.

Reports

RadioHazard

Blooming line up?

2 names that are popular girls from the past Yuri & Honey? Most likely not the same girls from there famed past. Anyone confirm. I was never a Booty Yuri fan but I know she has a ton of them out there. Honey. I would surely repeat if she is back.

http://hawaii.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...spa-23/4735442

Reports

Pumpking

Juicy

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    For your sake, I hope you're her first customer of the day if you're doing DATY. I've never used a cover with Cherry / Lisa in all the years I've known her. She's clean, but in case there's a spot she missed before the next customer comes in, that would suck.
    I hope that she cleans good before or I'm the first of the day. Would hate to taste chicken milk.

Banned Member
    Reports

GetMeToDaGreek

Tokyo Spa

Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I remember about 12-14 years ago there was a massage parlor on the 2nd story building above the "now" Drift surf shop (1430 Kona St) behind Ala Moana Mall.

Also, there used to be a pet shop in front shop I believe on Kapiolani.

But, upstairs was a huge mp where you entered from the stairs off Kona street.

That used to be the best for me. But that was many many years ago!

Anyone remember? LOL.
    Yeah I remember, that was actually almost 20 years ago. It was called Tokyo Spa, the original one. You go up the stairs and it opens to a game parlor room where there was a pool table and maybe darts. On the far right side was a door that opened to a pink / red room with all the women sitting on couches on the left with huge mirrors. From time to time, I would play cards with the women, too bad it wasn't playing for the house fee and the service fee. Yeah the women there were the bomb and they never had all the rules and attitude the way they do nowadays.

Reports

Kalani69
    Quote Originally Posted by YungEvr  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Cherry's definitely not a "cover" girl.
    I've always been able to use a cover with her, my request. She's was always prepared. To be fair, I haven't seen her in at least 2-3 years.

Reports

Yung Evr
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    For your sake, I hope you're her first customer of the day if you're doing DATY. I've never used a cover with Cherry / Lisa in all the years I've known her. She's clean, but in case there's a spot she missed before the next customer comes in, that would suck.
    Yea, Cherry's definitely not a "cover" girl.

Reports

John Ross
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpking  [View Original Post]
    TY, Don't think BB would be an option on first meeting, but as long as DATY is there, I'm there. Think I will have to visit her this week.

Reports

HapaBoy86
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapor909  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy those were the days! It set a standard that makes all the AMPs today look bad. Line-ups automatic and I don't remember ever seeing anyone below an 8... I'm probably wrong but its the way I remember it.
    Yup, I remember walking up the steps to 2nd floor and walk through all the jumgle of plants they had on the balcony.

Then once you did that and walk through the door. All the girls sitting on the floor or couch for your eyes of enjoyment and deciding whom to pick.

Reports

Vapor909

The infamous

Quote Originally Posted by CompDude35  [View Original Post]
    And all the girls on the couch, waiting for you to check them out.

There used to be a local girl who was the receptionist at one point and we had a good time. She wasn't a worker, but she liked to do guys she liked (I guess I was lucky back then) and make a little extra kala. Hapa girl, Chinese, japanese, hawaiian...oh what a mix!!

Place was called Tokyo Spa, I think.

CD35.
    Oh boy those were the days! It set a standard that makes all the AMPs today look bad. Line-ups automatic and I don't remember ever seeing anyone below an 8... I'm probably wrong but its the way I remember it.

Posting Limitations