sun 4 rx
Sugar News
Sun4RX
Scroguard.com

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 2103 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 31544
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30509

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmaker  [View Original Post]
    There's another reason for great reviews that others may disagree with. It's been pointed out adnauseum on the various threads, but some still forget. YMMV. Since I seem to get great service from girls that others may not get, it's assimed that I write for them, when the fact is, I'm just posting the experience that I had. I stand by every review I've written, and feel bad for guys that aren't getting the same wonderful time as me. At the same time, I hear girls complain about guys, and tell me that they wish more guys were like me. Not that I'm handsome or a stellar lover, but I am attentive, and since I know that I'll always get mine (hence my name "Nutmaker" because I always make mine) I always try to make sure that the girl enjoys herself as well. Some guys think I'm nuts, because I'm the paying customer and should get everything that I want, no matter what. I don't look at it that way, but that's me. I've been calls a shill, a white knight and a liar, but the truth of it is, I'm just a guy that likes sex, the fantasy of a wonderful time with a woman without the hassle of a courtship, and the personal interaction that comes with that. I don't look at women as a number, whether it be age or looks. I see women as all beautiful in their own way. Even an ugly girl can have deep beautiful eyes or a smile that lights up a room. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but good service pretty much stands its own ground. So, in the future, if anyone sees me writing a post or review, take these things into account. Maybe the girls I like are t for everyone, but they are just great for many.

    It still amazes me how mean some people can be in the anonymity of the Internet. Me, I try to be open and honest, regardless of whether my face is seen or not.

    This rant is finished.
    I am pretty much like this as well. Make the woman feel comfortable with you and you get a great time almost always. Make her feel good and beautiful then it's an awesome time. Good advice here.

  2. #30508
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    I agree that this happens. Good point. It's yet another reason why the reviews are tilted toward the more positive than it deserves.

    I can see guys trying to be nice so a girl doesn't learn about his negative post.
    There's another reason for great reviews that others may disagree with. It's been pointed out adnauseum on the various threads, but some still forget. YMMV. Since I seem to get great service from girls that others may not get, it's assimed that I write for them, when the fact is, I'm just posting the experience that I had. I stand by every review I've written, and feel bad for guys that aren't getting the same wonderful time as me. At the same time, I hear girls complain about guys, and tell me that they wish more guys were like me. Not that I'm handsome or a stellar lover, but I am attentive, and since I know that I'll always get mine (hence my name "Nutmaker" because I always make mine) I always try to make sure that the girl enjoys herself as well. Some guys think I'm nuts, because I'm the paying customer and should get everything that I want, no matter what. I don't look at it that way, but that's me. I've been calls a shill, a white knight and a liar, but the truth of it is, I'm just a guy that likes sex, the fantasy of a wonderful time with a woman without the hassle of a courtship, and the personal interaction that comes with that. I don't look at women as a number, whether it be age or looks. I see women as all beautiful in their own way. Even an ugly girl can have deep beautiful eyes or a smile that lights up a room. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but good service pretty much stands its own ground. So, in the future, if anyone sees me writing a post or review, take these things into account. Maybe the girls I like are t for everyone, but they are just great for many.

    It still amazes me how mean some people can be in the anonymity of the Internet. Me, I try to be open and honest, regardless of whether my face is seen or not.

    This rant is finished.

  3. #30507
    Quote Originally Posted by GripSterr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.
    Thank you for saying it. You have to take reviews with a grain of salt and go down and see for yourself. When I saw Tiana, I wanted to run away.

    Don't mind me, I watch a lot of Kpop, LOL.

  4. #30506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 802
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    Not disagreeing with anything you say. However, I think there are even simpler basic motives involved in why a brother might post a biased review of a girl, and I say this realizing I've been guilty of this myself. Let's say you go have one or more sessions with a provider. You discover you really like her. You enjoy quite number things about her looks and service but you kind of don't like a couple aspects of her. However, those negatives aspects are not near important enough to detract from the good times you have with her, so there is NO doubt in your mind you are seriously going go back and pay money to dive into her hot pussy again. Well, if in a report on this board you describe accurately and blow by blow your recent session with this provider, you have to wonder if she reads this website. And if she does, you figure she will probably read your review about her and figure out it's you who wrote it! This is why you can't say the negative observations about her in your post or you will be afraid to go back and see her again. This is how I think about the situation anyway, and why I admit I tend to leave certain stuff out of my reports from time to time.
    I agree that this happens. Good point. It's yet another reason why the reviews are tilted toward the more positive than it deserves.

    I can see guys trying to be nice so a girl doesn't learn about his negative post.

  5. #30505
    Quote Originally Posted by GripSterr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.
    There's actually a ton of places for a young stud like you.

    Supper.

    XO.

    Limelight.

    Boda.

    939.

    Femme Nu.

    Rockza.

    Xclusive.

    Mai Tai.

    Waikiki.

    Ala Moana Mall.

    Don't waste your time at places where ol dudes go. Visit the above and with your youthful good looks and charm you shouldn't have any problems hooking up. When you do share with us your experiences.

    The places above are just like mp's just without the shower and bed.

    Good luck.

  6. #30504

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicKid  [View Original Post]
    Not disagreeing with anything you say. However, I think there are even simpler basic motives involved in why a brother might post a biased review of a girl, and I say this realizing I've been guilty of this myself. Let's say you go have one or more sessions with a provider. You discover you really like her. You enjoy quite number things about her looks and service but you kind of don't like a couple aspects of her. However, those negatives aspects are not near important enough to detract from the good times you have with her, so there is NO doubt in your mind you are seriously going go back and pay money to dive into her hot pussy again. Well, if in a report on this board you describe accurately and blow by blow your recent session with this provider, you have to wonder if she reads this website. And if she does, you figure she will probably read your review about her and figure out it's you who wrote it! This is why you can't say the negative observations about her in your post or you will be afraid to go back and see her again. This is how I think about the situation anyway, and why I admit I tend to leave certain stuff out of my reports from time to time.
    I've done exactly this. Still do. IIleave out disappointing pieces of info. Cause it may have been a bad day for the provider and what you mentioned. I also leave out some good stuff, like if get BBFS. I know I'm not the only one. The important stuff, like, was it a total positive experience as a whole, is going to be told. Specifics are what matters to me in a review, size, weight, hight, shaved, smelly, etc. Ha ha. The rest, of it is just good reading to get ya primed for spending mo money sooner. Some of you are so prolific. 😆.

  7. #30503
    Anyone find a Empire replacement yet?

  8. #30502

    Biased reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Idusixtyning  [View Original Post]
    Part of it is that some reviews are written intentionally to promote certain establishments or providers. Either asked to or paid to, biased reviews do exist. Some posters have multiple handles that they've built up to senior levels and also may play one off of another too.
    Not disagreeing with anything you say. However, I think there are even simpler basic motives involved in why a brother might post a biased review of a girl, and I say this realizing I've been guilty of this myself. Let's say you go have one or more sessions with a provider. You discover you really like her. You enjoy quite number things about her looks and service but you kind of don't like a couple aspects of her. However, those negatives aspects are not near important enough to detract from the good times you have with her, so there is NO doubt in your mind you are seriously going go back and pay money to dive into her hot pussy again. Well, if in a report on this board you describe accurately and blow by blow your recent session with this provider, you have to wonder if she reads this website. And if she does, you figure she will probably read your review about her and figure out it's you who wrote it! This is why you can't say the negative observations about her in your post or you will be afraid to go back and see her again. This is how I think about the situation anyway, and why I admit I tend to leave certain stuff out of my reports from time to time.

  9. #30501

    MILF hotties

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornysamowen  [View Original Post]
    FYI, most of the forum members are like in there 50's, 60's and older if there still alive. So a 40 something MILF will still be considered a hottie.
    Aloha Hornysamowen,

    Yes you are probably right and I fall into that catergory. But you have to remember. Guys in the 20's, 30's have a lot more options to check out hot girls. Bars, clubs, Raves, etc since you have more time and most of the 30 and under might not even have an SO yet. But even then its easier to meet younger girls. By the time you get to a certain age, have a set routine, steady job, maybe kids, a wife or SO, its not going to happen with the clubs, and bar scenes.

    And the younger guys, if your on the site looking for young hotties in the 20's what's the problem? Got the bars, clubs. Etc. So basically your looking for the same shit us older guys are looking for. Pussy. So if the girls aren't 25 years old, what would you rather have? Hot MILF with great service or one of the hotties in the 20's that know they are hot with some attitude and rules.

    Not singling you out, just generalizing on your statement. The cool thing about this sitet is we are all after the same thing and can use the knowledge gained here to make good choices on the type, look and service of the providers we're looking for. There's more than enough AMP's to offer the different choices. I envy the young guys, but then at the same time don't miss the drama and crap you have to go through with clubbing, and bars. Pick a nice girl, get off and go home. No drama, you know what your getting and no hurt feelings.

    Aloha OM.

  10. #30500

    Tru that

    Quote Originally Posted by Idusixtyning  [View Original Post]
    Part of it is that some reviews are written intentionally to promote certain establishments or providers. Either asked to or paid to, biased reviews do exist. Some posters have multiple handles that they've built up to senior levels and also may play one off of another too.
    Fuck yeah, like the WebMasterOfTheHonoluluAmps123.

  11. #30499
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripsterr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.
    Part of it is that some reviews are written intentionally to promote certain establishments or providers. Either asked to or paid to, biased reviews do exist. Some posters have multiple handles that they've built up to senior levels and also may play one off of another too.

  12. #30498
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripsterr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.
    Thank you for your honest review. I value GFE and performance over age. If I want a beautiful girl with rules and attitude I might as well stay home with my real GF bahahaha.

  13. #30497

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Gripsterr  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Happiness last week because of all the over hyped reviews. The Mama showed me Tiana, Lucy, Linda and Muni I believe it was and I just left with my house fee. They all look in their 40's and not they're not even good looking. Ill just say Tokyo and Emerald has a better line up that Happiness. Nana and Lexi are the only ones worth paying for. All the other at Happiness are older 40+ korean providers. Just speaking out the truth because the Happiness thread seems to have a whole bunch of over glorified reviews. Those reviews will have you believe the girl is a bombshell in her 20's and when you finally go see them, they are 40+ why / o ladies. Hate all you want but its the truth and it pisses off mongers when they waste their money and time going to see these girls based on your SUPER AWESOME reviews. And when you show up you get girls looking like TIana and Linda. Pass on Happiness for me.
    FYI, most of the forum members are like in there 50's, 60's and older if there still alive. So a 40 something MILF will still be considered a hottie.

  14. #30496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 802
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepShot  [View Original Post]
    Plenty hype for places that get popular. Empire was average at best looking girls that looked young but had plenty hype of model looking ones, haha. My theory is that once the pro puts dick in her mouth and pussy bb, she looks much better, LOL. Maybe couple head turning girls there but you would think they were all models by their reviews.

    For the benefit of those that don't get the chance to go see many different AMPs, adding this:

    Service is pretty good at happiness. You will get BBBJ and dfk from most of the pros. Lexi doesn't, unless she changed her ways.

    If you like young looking pros and don't care about service, get youngin and emerald, hula, kitty. Service in general is limited with rules there. No GFE all covered in and out the door. Pretty girls that hate their job. VIP get pretty nice ones too.

    Happiness is busy. Rejuve has younger looking ones with good service too if girls still around. Tokyo has some winners with good service. Rose has couple that are good service and not bad looking, probably same age as happiness but better looking.

    Sophie was good for me, and she is younger looking. Nara is awesome.

    Plenty different choices, decide what floats your boat.
    I completely agree with you. I think we like the same type of girls.

  15. #30495
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    You must have missed the posts on the discussion of age and looks in the Happiness forum. Had you read them, you would have noticed 4 things and you would have determined ahead of time what you witnessed when you got there.

    1) There are white knights here who will only say positive things about all the girls to make Happy and the girls feel good about their posts. They care more about the girls than sharing accurate information with the guys. They will only state the positive and will intentionally leave out anything negative.

    2) Guys who really only like younger girls. Service isn't as important to them. They tend to be on the younger side and haven't experienced a great provider over 40 yet. They just need to be young and hot and they are satisfied.

    3) Guys who care most about service and don't care about looks or age. To them, older providers are better than younger ones because they have more experience and tend to put more effort into providing a great experience.

    4) Guys who like a combination of beauty (looks independent of age) and great service. They find girls of any age who look great and provide way above average service.

    Of course, there are more, but you get the gist.

    Happiness has a lot of types 1 and 3. Therefore there are a ton of reviews and they are way above average. If you are of type 2 and 4,only a few of the girls at Happiness will meet your needs.

    If you are type 2, which is what I think you are, then you will like VIP, Seven, Emerald, Rejuve. But to me, service is so bad at VIP, Seven and Emerald, I don't go there even though they have hot girls. I love Rejuve.

    I find Lucy incredibly attractive. Yes, she is older, but so am I, so the fact that she isn't in her 20's anymore doesn't phase me at all and her service is off the charts. I prefer her to Lexi who is a total bombshell, but I like them both. Given the service level provided by Happy's girls, I would be happy seeing any of them. However, I am type 4, so I cycle to other AMPs that have younger and / or prettier girls who also provide great service before doing the whole line up at Happiness.

    However, you can go to Rejuve and have Dallas (when she returns) and she has it all, youth, beauty, attitude, service, all natural body. My choice for provider of the year.
    Well said Mr Goser, my thought exactly. What do you think of lemon? Her face compared to nana and lexi at happy? Day time mama wouldn't just let me see her without house fee and last time I was stuck with someone I don't want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps.com
SunRX
The Companion Guru

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape