Adult Vacation
Ashley Madison
wildpeachvacation

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4560

  2. #4559

    Info request please

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting a hot hapa chick who recently started providing escort services. Unbelievable body and gorgeous face she is a lot of fun in bed. Left very satisfied and with a smile. She also is certified massage therapist. $$$hr. Will repeat. Pm me for pics and digits.
    Aloha Mr Woody56,Can you please PM pics and digits of Estella also. Thanks in Advance! Greatly appreciated!

  3. #4558

    Claire Ducharme

    Just got word that Claire will be back in Waikiki for a week in mid January. No ads up yet but we'll probably see some ads late Dec early January. She usually posts on Eros, p411, and usaadult classifieds. She used to come to Hawaii several times a year, first with FrenchGFE, then as an independent escort, but it's been a while since her last trip. She has reviews here and TER.

  4. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    You got to give it to her she still in the game- gaming the system at her age.

    Props-.
    Her prices haven't changed at all. $.5 hr and $$.5 hr and bareback Greek if you want to kick in another $$. Wth. I passed. 5 bills for some grandma action LOL. I miss that Asian girl from aloha me who was way younger and sexier and let you pound her in the ass or cim at no added extra rate. She would let you go back and forward from ass to pussy and back!

  5. #4556

    Estella

    Hey could you send me pics and digits of estella? Does she offer BBBJ?

    Thanks for the info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting a hot hapa chick who recently started providing escort services. Unbelievable body and gorgeous face she is a lot of fun in bed. Left very satisfied and with a smile. She also is certified massage therapist. $$$hr. Will repeat. Pm me for pics and digits.

  6. #4555

    Sabrina

    You got to give it to her she still in the game- gaming the system at her age.

    Props-.

    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Interesting.

    Tend to agree with Finger Licking. Saw Sexxxy Sabrina recently and in the past over the years. Her service window got bigger and price more flexible with age. So her service is actually better but tripped out a little bit cuz she wore stockings & arm sleeves that seemed to cover hardened bumps in her skin on arms & legs. Ya kinda gross but easy to oversee when getting an awesome bbbj with hot ass attitude. Service was more than eventful but ya she 10yrs older than when first saw her.

  7. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette808  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. I'm a senior member with tons of reviews including Toftt reviews. Sabrina let me set up a date whole thing via text at and it was at like 7 am and I was at her place by 9 am. I even bailed on her 2 times before because our time lines did not match up. Mainly my fault because I live so far from Waikiki. I have nothing to gain or lose I'm just stating that she was super chill and easy to "work with" when setting up. We talked about roses / donation. What I was looking for. The amount of Time and if Greek / MSOG was cool and all kinda other weirder stuff. She only got a little flakey once because she was running late. I was going to meet her at 9 am and she was not ready till 9:20. No big deal to me because she told me so and made up for it by not watching the clock and even giving me vodka. Sorry you other brothers had a bad / hard time. She told me she had been super busy recently to the point where she forgot what we agreed to on the phone. But when I told her she was like oh ok cool. No issues at all Anyways. Just my 2 cents.
    If she's down with greek without an insane markup I will give her another try!

  8. #4553

    Curious about listings

    Have seen several very hot listings on Hon City Vibe for escorts. Any comments on if those are reliable, generally? Anyone have experience?

  9. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    That shrill posting giving Sabrina props is by a one post wonder- I have been with Sabrina and she DOES NOT return calls and takes forever to set something up- don't believe these shrill reviews by one post rooks that post their own reviews which are BS.

    AE.
    Sabrina does sometimes take a while to respond. One time I set a time to meet her and I ended up waiting an hr for her. First she told me she was almost ready. 20 minutes later she told me she will be right there and then 40 minutes she finally showed up. But she did make it up to me during our session.

  10. #4551

    Sabrina

    I disagree. I'm a senior member with tons of reviews including Toftt reviews. Sabrina let me set up a date whole thing via text at and it was at like 7 am and I was at her place by 9 am. I even bailed on her 2 times before because our time lines did not match up. Mainly my fault because I live so far from Waikiki. I have nothing to gain or lose I'm just stating that she was super chill and easy to "work with" when setting up. We talked about roses / donation. What I was looking for. The amount of Time and if Greek / MSOG was cool and all kinda other weirder stuff. She only got a little flakey once because she was running late. I was going to meet her at 9 am and she was not ready till 9:20. No big deal to me because she told me so and made up for it by not watching the clock and even giving me vodka. Sorry you other brothers had a bad / hard time. She told me she had been super busy recently to the point where she forgot what we agreed to on the phone. But when I told her she was like oh ok cool. No issues at all Anyways. Just my 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    That shrill posting giving Sabrina props is by a one post wonder- I have been with Sabrina and she DOES NOT return calls and takes forever to set something up- don't believe these shrill reviews by one post rooks that post their own reviews which are BS.

    AE.

  11. #4550

    Re: Sabrina

    That shrill posting giving Sabrina props is by a one post wonder- I have been with Sabrina and she DOES NOT return calls and takes forever to set something up- don't believe these shrill reviews by one post rooks that post their own reviews which are BS.

    AE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Botoman  [View Original Post]
    Interesting.

    Tend to agree with Finger Licking. Saw Sexxxy Sabrina recently and in the past over the years. Her service window got bigger and price more flexible with age. So her service is actually better but tripped out a little bit cuz she wore stockings & arm sleeves that seemed to cover hardened bumps in her skin on arms & legs. Ya kinda gross but easy to oversee when getting an awesome bbbj with hot ass attitude. Service was more than eventful but ya she 10yrs older than when first saw her.

  12. #4549

    The forum's autocorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by RexGreen  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, LD! Why put a space after the decimal point? LOL.

    I'm looking forward to seeing Khloe. I see now that the original post was from 2016. But she's still around.
    The forum's autocorrect puts the space after the period. It thinks the period is the end of the sentence. I certainly did not type it like that and I'm pretty sure the original poster did not either.

  13. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    He was not rating her himself. He was quoting her average rating from another review site. On that her looks average was 8. 1. Service average was 8. 7. The point (.) is literally a decimal point.
    Thanks, LD! Why put a space after the decimal point? LOL.

    I'm looking forward to seeing Khloe. I see now that the original post was from 2016. But she's still around.

  14. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody56  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting a hot hapa chick who recently started providing escort services. Unbelievable body and gorgeous face she is a lot of fun in bed. Left very satisfied and with a smile. She also is certified massage therapist. $$$hr. Will repeat. Pm me for pics and digits.
    Does she advertise anywhere or is she strictly UTR?

  15. #4546

    Rating average

    Quote Originally Posted by RexGreen  [View Original Post]
    I understand L = looks, S = service. What does "L8. 1, S8. 7" mean? Are you rating her looks as 8 or 1? Sorry for being a newbie.
    He was not rating her himself. He was quoting her average rating from another review site. On that her looks average was 8. 1. Service average was 8. 7. The point (.) is literally a decimal point.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 304 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Worldwide escort directory

www.rubmaps.com

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape